Submitting With Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That makes sense... She must've found 'em before she left..." Your sibling stated, looking thoughtful at these connotations. More questions began to bubble to the surface of you as well, through all the shame and panic. How and why had she known where they would be hidden?

"She used to live here... right?" You asked, looking up at Jenny for answers.

"Yeah... Rod told me. She an' Skeg used to go at it like rabbits. That's why he had to leave his wife... She caught them screwing each other's brains out not long after Nancy's 18th birthday; threw 'em both out on the street. They lived here together for a few years... as a proper couple, not just father and daughter. But, something went wrong... and they broke up. 'Things got too kinky' was all Rod'd say... Even incest doesn't last forever, I guess..."

Your twin looked down at you with a consoling smile, but her words cut straight to your heart. You'd never even heard her use that word, until now. Never dared think of how she looked at the burgeoning physical relationship you both were building. Did she worry it might break you apart, like it had done for those other two unsuitable lovers? Suddenly, all thoughts of disgust and betrayal towards the man who had been secretly filming you became buried beneath this much more important equation. At the end of the day... What did it matter? The man was taking advantage of you both in much more obvious and physical ways anyway. The chance to be here, in your sister's arms was so much more important. You couldn't risk that, for a second.

Chapter 24

"Do you really not mind that he's been filming us... even in the bathroom?" You asked your sister, buried in the embrace of her shoulder.

She ran her fingers up through the hair on the back of your scalp. Squeezing you in tightly and letting her own flowing locks dance across your neck. You could hear her heart beating within her chest. Calm. Steady. She would never lie to you, for better or worse. If asked... she would tell you exactly what she really felt.

"Nope. I know it's weird... but I actually just find it kinda hot. The idea of someone getting off over me, even when I'm not in the room. Even when I don't even know they've got the video. It gives me dirty, little shivers up and down my back. Like, at any moment... I could be walking down the street years from now, and him or someone he'd given it to could be beating their meat over me, right then. That's crazy! That makes me feel like I could never not be horny over it."

You looked up into your sister's dreamy, far-away stare. Sure enough... she was already imagining strangers in dark rooms watching images of her peeing flicker across their screens... and enjoying every inch of the idea. You could never quite understand how she let herself be turned on by all these things. But your love for her was such that they just had to be folded into that. While all you could see was them watching you wiggle your little balls into a pair of too-tight panties and laughing. Just laughing.

"I think... You're mostly just upset because it means someone else has been trespassing on our special, little times together." Once again, your twin teasingly hinted at just how well she knew the inner workings of your soul. Coaxing out a conclusion that you yourself hadn't even yet come to: That though there might be a thousand reasons for you to get upset about Skeg's behaviour. The only one that really mattered to you was that he had stolen entry into what you considered the most precious few moments of your lifetime. You had dressed like a girl for him. Sucked and stroked the flesh of him and his friends. Ran his shop for him while he ploughed into your sister time and time again... All so you lie naked in her arms, alone with just the presence of each other. You didn't want the spectre of an invisible watcher to hover over that and ruin it!

"It doesn't matter if anyone's watching..." She whispered, directly in your ear. "It never does. All that matters is what you're feeling, right now."

You felt your sibling's hand slip down below the waistband of your skirt. Felt her tug your genitals loose of her own underwear. They leapt right to life in her palm, just as they always did when you felt that electric touch of her claiming ownership over them. She pulled you closer using that handle, pressing her half-dressed body against your own. You felt yourself be slipped inside another tight space. The elastic waistband of her currently worn pair of cotton underpants closing in behind your balls. The prickle of a slight stubble scratched across your most sensitive stretch of skin, followed by a mind-numbing wetness. She had you. Pinched between her thighs and rubbing the arch of everything against the already dripping edges of her most sacred of portals. You could feel where her lower set of lips kissed against your shaft, running that font of holy, natural lubricant up and down what length it possessed.

"If he wants to watch us... why don't we just give him a show." Jenny murmured, wrapping her elbows around behind your neck and biting her lip as she stared determinedly up at that camera overhead. Her hips were grinding back and forth. Using the part of you she had dragged inside her own clothing with her to build up more and more friction. All you could do was reach around and grab hold of her asscheeks for dear life, feeling that oh-so-wet dry-hump grow faster and faster.

If you hadn't also been taken care of earlier, by another young woman who never bothered asking... you surely wouldn't have lasted seconds within that hot, constrictive alley. All you could do was stand there, supporting her leaning weight... as Jenny bore herself against you. Twisting her hips and ankles to tighten the bermuda triangle of a passage that you were being dragged through. She panted the increasing effort of it into your ears, moaning slightly with every other stroke. Biting your neck until she left a map of semicircular indentations. The waves of pleasure she was bringing you grew fiercer and fiercer, until it seemed like you couldn't possibly remember any other sensation again.

When finally you came... Shooting another four or five torrents of sticky goop, right into the fabric encasing your sister's crotch. She made one last, long, slow movement. Sliding you back out between her legs while each new ejaculation was still progressing. Making sure there was a nice, even coating of that still-warm slime lining every inch of her panties.

"There now..." She said, holding you out at arms length and smiling. "Now both you and him will have a lovely, dirty secret to hold onto together: Knowing I'll be squelching around in that all evening, while his friends don't notice anything."

Chapter 25

Later that evening, you found yourself in the cold and cluttered garage out back of the tool shop. This place was cramped enough normally, when it was mostly taken up with whatever bulky lump of equipment Skeg was currently ripping the guts out of. Tonight though, those had all been push to the side to allow a beer-stained, old cards table to be unfolded. Around this rickety, circular focus the usual suspects had gathered, plus Nancy and a face you hadn't seen before. After your earlier encounter with the host's daughter... and what you had learned about her and him... you found yourself unable to meet her eyes. A fact she clearly found amusing. However the newcomer turned out to be the owner of a curry house across the street, and had brought a veritable feast to share between everyone gathered. His generosity seemed matched by an easygoing attitude and free-flowing torrent of laughter and compliments. So you were quickly drawn into liking the man. Blushing as he extolled the virtues of you and your sister. He even swept you up onto his knee for a little while as you ate, but after the kind of treatment you had grown used to from Rod and Dave, that hardly seemed out of the ordinary. His arm remained gently upon your waist, making no attempts to explore further and put your secrets at risk.

To begin with, it seemed like you and Jenny had mainly been recruited to ferry the inordinate amount of beer the group was consuming back and forth from the fridge. Squeezing between their chairs while clutching ice-cold bottles to your chest. All you could really think about was the layer of sticky goop that must've still been squelching between your sister's legs... that and the occasional pinch or grope your own heiny received as your shuffled past. Soon though, spirits were clearly becoming ever more merry... even for your sibling, who seemed to have been claiming herself a bottle every time she was sent for someone else's. It wasn't long before an insistence that the two of you join in was made, with one make-shift seat of boxes offered between Skeg and the newcomer, who you had learned by now was called Arjuun... or 'Argy' by most of them. Your attempt at escape by logic: that you didn't have any money to bet with, was met with only laughter.

"You're wearing enough clothes between the two of ya, ain'tcha?" Chuckled Skeg, in a slightly-slurring manner. "You c'n play as a team an' bet with them!"

Jenny, of course, loved this idea. You had only had to deal with her drunk a few times in life up till now... but knew it only increased her stubbornness and self-confidence. Given a competitive environment, you could already tell exactly where this was going. Yet you hopped up onto her lap like a rabbit before a freight train... cause there was little else you could do.

The first few hands didn't go too badly though. You got a hang of the rules and values of each spread of cards. Both of you mostly just losing and then winning back the matching long, striped socks you were wearing. That, however, was when your twin's dutch courage began to really set in. She began insisting you play out each and every hand you were given, stating that folding was boring. She was flirting outrageously with anyone you ended up playing the pot against, and barely seemed to notice the night's chill bearing in against less and less fabric. While you felt the loss of every layer like a lead balloon, aware that each one brought you closer to exposing everything you had worked so hard to hide. You weren't even certain that Skeg knew... Only the teasing smirk of Nancy across the room told you she could recognise the danger you were in. Surely Jenny would remember not to risk you going completely naked?! Surely the beer and excitement hadn't stolen all her sense...

Yet, it was with an elaborate flourish that your dearest sibling threw her bra onto the pile of chips in the centre. Purposefully jiggling the mounds of soft flesh that emerged from beneath. "Dammit! Okay, next round for Jo's bra... Best get a good look now though boys, coz we'll be getting these babies covered back up for sure!"

"No!" You squeaked. Able to hold the complaint in no longer. But, when that drew everyone in to turn and look at you... It just made you shrink back into yourself. "I-I can't... W-we should stop here... Mi-Mine aren't like Jenny's... You'll-"

"Oh, now... Don't be shy Sweetie-pie." Offered Arjuun. "They might not be quite as impressive as your sister's... but we're all friends here. No-one else is going to see them. Besides... Your twin seems to have a good feeling about this one, no? You should trust family!"

You knew he was just trying to lure you in... but the kind words did melt your fears a little. Were you really so easy to coerce these days? Would they be able to tell what you were immediately, from the flatness of your chest? You did have quite prominent nipples after all, and a lot of girls were... less blessed in that department than your sister, weren't they? You honestly didn't know. You hadn't seen any other examples outside of the internet... and the internet seemed to mostly contain broom-handles with balloons attached.

Jenny had already scooped up the next set of cards, oblivious to anything else. You really hoped they were good ones...

Chapter 26

They weren't.

With a whimper... you felt all eyes turn to you once again. You tried to think of any excuse which might get you free of this situation, but none came to mind. In fact, you didn't even have time to squirm... because your darling sister had reached up and plucked the hooks loose on your heavily-padded bra. You quickly crossed your arms across your chest to grab it, but the damage was already done.

"Awww... That's what she's so embarrassed about..." Said Dave. The hulking man's voice loaded with genuine sympathy. "Don't worry Babes, I'm sure they'll grow out eventually. One of my cousins only got hers after her mom finally let her start taking the pill... Then they blew up like balloons." He held his meaty hands out to articulate this, but then paused as further details came to mind.

"Although... it did then turn out one of her other cousins had already knocked her up, so maybe that was the reason." The man grinned sheepishly, not quite giving away if any of that was a joke or if he genuinely thought it served as words of support.

Meanwhile, Jenny had tugged the underwear loops off from your arms, and out from the still tightly-crossed fold of your arms. Throwing it over to the winner of that round: Nancy... whose smirk was only widening. Your sibling was only thinking ahead though, determined that she had to start winning again soon.

"Okay, just our panties left then... if they go we'll count as losers right? I'm not gonna let that happen..."

You could tell by the lilting tones in her voice that the beer had soaked so far into her skull that nothing of the further connotations to her actions were registering. While you were acutely aware that, even if you just had to stand up to let her take her own last item of clothing off... the distinct bulge in the front of yours would be unmissable. You were utterly trapped by this horrendous game and the drunken, lecherous stares of all its participants. Suddenly the only way you could possibly get out of this came to mind. The only bet they would surely take over seeing the two of you bared completely before all of them:

"No, wait!" You squealed, hating the extra focus upon you this gained. "W-what if... if we lose this next round... I-I'll slip under the table a-and... umm... look after the winner... with my mouth?" Your words had grown quieter and more trembling with every stumbled syllable. It was a desperate plea you desperately didn't want to make. But the carnal response of the table was as positive as you could have hoped. The round played out and, surprisingly... your sibling team actually won, gaining you back that precious scrap of chest-covering material.

The next did not go so well, however. Yet, now that the offer had been made... you decided it was better to bow to the inevitable than surrender another chance to ogle your suspiciously unfeminine chest. You slipped down between the legs of the table, both wooden and human and set to work unzipping flies. Somewhat muffled above, the game continued. With the main focus clearly rapidly becoming changing control over your own crawling movements. You got the distinct impression that Jenny was very much enjoying having the power to bet your attentions away, and the other players seemed determined to never let any one of their number win too many hands in a row. So yours was a constant world of switching penises as one meaty pillar after another was set to demand your attention. Of course, with the exception of when you also found your face buried up Nancy's miniskirt, trying your best to work out what a tongue was supposed to do in there.

Arjuun hardly seemed fazed by this turn of events... clearly being friends with Skeg almost guaranteed you were a certain type of person. He also seemed to be one of the strongest players: you found yourself swallowing down that darker-shaded dick more than any other. In fact, come the end... it was down to just him and Nancy still with cards in hand. The barely-still-standing other three occupying themselves by thoroughly molesting your now-completely-naked sister.

"Y'know it wasn't so long ago that it used to be you bobbing away under this table every other week, Nancy-dear..." The man chuckled, his voice full of charm and eyes glinting down towards you. "Perhaps if I go all in here, you'll agree to join this little beauty... for old times sake."

There was a hint of still-sober measurement to the young woman's responding glare, one you could just about glimpse from your under-table position. Though you knew she'd drank just as much as the rest of em. She let loose that confident smile though, pushing the large pile of chips and clothing she'd collected forward. "Not a chance... But from what I can remember of those old days, if you keep stalling for another minute or two you might get to finish before I take your money and send you home to Sandra..."

Chapter 27

"Did you really used to do this for them as well?" You asked, taking a brief pause in your work to look up at the young woman framed between her own knees. She had won that last hand, taking all of Arjuun's winnings as promised and sending him home blue-balled in more ways than one. Meanwhile, the other three men had 'helped' a very drunk and completely naked sister of yours upstairs... The entire group swaying like a ship in a storm as they did so.

"Of course! My old man's always been pretty generous to his friends with whatever he's got... a regular, ol' pillar of the community. And I was Daddy's precious little slut. I'd do anything he asked me to."

Nancy was slurring her words too. Stuffing the several, slightly-damp wads of cash she'd won into her bra. It was beginning to become clear why this ramshackle group of compatriots always seemed to owe each other money, or favours. Theirs was a much more beer-soaked and fluctuating economy than your father's ever-complained about suite of offshore accounts and investments. Yet, she had beat them all... and sat among them laughing and throwing friendly insults as casually as the rest. She had hooked up her miniskirt and pulled your mouth toward her lower lips with a commanding grip which could not be denied. How that could possibly collate with her having once been the one grovelling down here, amongst the discarded, empty bottles... you just couldn't understand.

"But you seem so... independent... and-and... confident. Why would you let them just use you like that?"

Like that... not like this. You even noticed yourself, that you put a distance between what she was clearly expecting you to carry on with... and what she claimed had once been her role. You had never even really seen a lady's... private places... up close, before your sister began flashing hers around the flat without a care in the world. But when you had been passed over to Nancy as just another prize in the pot, there had been no choice except to learn by doing. You had stuck out your tongue and tasted her sweetness, struggling a little with the sensation of her small patch of curling hair becoming wet with your saliva... among other fluids. Then just began lapping away. Learning the strange, fleshy contours of this woman who both scared you to death... and reminded you so much of that other you loved the most.