Submitting With Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man who had taken both of you under his roof sighed contentedly at another triumphant ball-draining. A clear reward for all his unfiltered sins in life so far.

"S'long as you live by the rules of the house... and keep helping out like you has been. I don't give a shit what's between those thighs."

He pulled himself free of your twin with a wet-sounding 'pop'. Seeming to think for a second, before adding the stipulation. "Keep dressing girly though, I don't want no boy hanging around my shop, scaring away customers... We've had more come in just to sneak a peek at you than I've seen in months. P'raps if I let em take you out f'r lunch now an' then, they'd actually buy something..."

The man scratched his chin thoughtfully as he said this, making no particular move to get up or leave your bed. Colouring the flooding relief of his lack of care over your crossdressing... with a small new set of anxieties.

Chapter 32

"So u-umm... I'm r-really sorry for letting you think I was a... a girl... for all this time..."

You stood before the court of the lounge, with your short skirt bunched up in whitened knuckles and yet another pair of your sister's panties tangled around your ankles. As if, without the incriminating evidence on full display, the jury would never believe it in testimony. Rod and Dave sat on the couch with blank faces, your twin pinned between them with her legs splayed and a cock in either hand. Skeg leant against one of the arms, acting as both judge and prosecution, but chuckling all throughout.

Without a word. Dave reached up to his breast pocket and pulled out a small wad of notes. He undid the band around them, selected one, and passed it into Rod's waiting palm. The musclebound man looked utterly flabbergasted. His eyes flicking up and down from the top half of you to the bottom, unable to compute the two being connected.

Eventually, all he could break the silence with was an huge, exasperated: "Aww maaaan... I wuz gonna ask if I could put a baby in you, some day..."

As one... everyone else in the room burst into fits of laughter. Even you couldn't help feeling something of a sympathetic smile climbing your lips... The man looked genuinely dismayed. Giving you the wholly new experience of realising someone had actually wanted to get you pregnant.

"How would that have worked, even if she did 'ave the plumbin' for it?" Asked Rod, once he'd recovered some of his usual, stoic demeanour.

"Well, she coulda raised it here, an I'd like... drop of some've me wages every week. I'd come visit every day, obviously!"

The giant man seemed to be still hanging onto the tattered edges of this daydream, unwilling to let it fall away... despite all the ridicule. Leaving you to further contend with the thought that someone had wanted you to be their baby-mama mistress... and the fact that you were actually starting to feel sorry for snatching that dream away from him.

"Just think of how pretty the kids coulda been..." He continued, eyes glazing.

"What? Lumbering meatheads and androjee-nated..." Offered Skeg, still guffawing with tears in his eyes. "Well, I guess if those wages ran thin you'd always have the circus to fall back on..."

Somehow, this trial had got hideously sidetracked... and your own guilty conscience made you feel like you had to get it back on course. The sense that you'd tarnished these men's vision of you as a pristine, little princess was surprisingly what ate at you the most. It had been nice, you realised... to play that role they'd wanted of you.

"U-umm, so... what do we do now?" You asked, finally dropping your skirt back down. Looking out at them from below a carefully-brushed fringe in a way you hoped was as cute and effeminate as possible. You didn't want them to start treating you differently because of this... You didn't want to feel like an awkward, out-of-place boy again...

Chapter 33

"You're going to keep doing what you've being doing wiv us, right?!" The panicked hopefulness in Dave's voice made you feel surprisingly warm inside. Throughout the time you'd spent here, slowly bowing to these men's wishes... you'd never quite allowed yourself to consider how they valued you. In your mind you had always remained just your sister's little tagalong. Making up for the debts you owed her and Skeg. The fear on this friendly slab of muscle's face made you feel genuinely wanted... in ways you'd rarely experienced before.

"W-well, yes... I-if you don't mind that I'm not really... That I'm actually..."

Rod's croaky voice stepped in, the man of few words loaning some where yours were faltering. "'Actually'-nothin. Ya don't look like any boy I've ever seen... nor suck cock like it."

Skeg joined in, offering yet more evidence of the scientific enlightenment that led to his earlier valiant attempt at the word 'androgynous': "Yeah, we knows about this... Some people just gets born wrong, right? Yous as much of a natural dickswallower as your sis, so you're definitely a girl... just wiv a few extra pieces too."

The roundabout logic and crude language was still possibly a little offensive where modern society would be concerned... but you understood that, in their own way: this was the three men rallying around you. It might've been ultimately towards their own ends, and centred around your continuation as their second, shared cockholster... but it was sort of sweet, in a funny sort of way... how they justified this policy of inclusion. You were certain there were a great number of more 'civilised' folks, who would make no such attempts.

"You'll keep wearin' pretty dresses and short-shorts and stuff too though, yeah?" Asked Dave, actually blushing a little himself now. "Coz they do look good on you... and-and I wouldn't want people calling us fags if we took you out an about in the van again."

This backtracking compliment earned another dry chuckle from all concerned.

"As if they don't call you that already after all the time you spend in the gym cozying up to Mal and Jared..."

"Hey! They're actually really good trainer's, alright... and solid guys too. Invited me round for dinner last week and everything! Cooked me this awesome steak..."

The open innocence with which the hulking man revealed this, without expecting the laughter to only increase... only warmed your heart further.

"Probably hopin' to make a spitroast for dessert..." Interjected Jenny, creasing with laughter. Which only encouraged the other two men more.

Dave looked blank for a second or two... then let a wide grin run across his face as light dawned. "Oh, right... Ya think?" He joined in with a great belly-laugh of his own, unabashed to be the butt of the joke. "I guess I didn't think of that... Still, I ain't gonna say no to a free meal! They invited me round next week too..."

Standing there, in your short skirt and blouse. With lacy panties still entwined around your ankles, and all your pent up fears fading away... You honestly felt like a huge weight had been lifted from your shoulders. These people might not be the brightest or politest group in the world. They might take liberties with you and your sister that would make most people gasp in horror. But compared to the cold, grade-card and bank-balance measuring world you had come from... Here you felt a sense of love and belonging like never before.

Your eyes met those of your sister. Still open-legged and casually massaging the exposed penises on either side of her. Quite content to accept the occasional finger or two be slipped unthinkingly between her lower lips. She smiled in a way that sort of said 'I told you so'. As if knowing all along, that this was where you were both supposed to be.

Chapter 34

"You c-could even start doing... more things t-to me... if you liked..."

The words were such small and fragile things, lost amongst the hubub of the other's jokes and teasing. For a moment, you couldn't even quite believe they had slipped from your own lips. Some other tiny, trembling creature had burrowed up through your heart to speak on your behalf. Buoyed by the feelings of acceptance and affection that you had so rarely even hoped to look for. Driven by a deep desire to earn more such appreciation and measures of worth. These men had seen all of you. The secret you that had only ever been hidden behind closed doors and in the arms of your sister. They had seen you and not cast judgement... a surging urge to give them anything you could in return, welled up.

For a moment, you thought that no-one had heard you. Washed over by a wave of relief and perhaps... slight disappointment. Only... the rest of the conversation was dying down. They were all beginning to look at you. Laughing eyes changing to hungry ones, bearing in from all sides. Even those of your twin lighting up with the malicious delight of a devil whose target for corruption was complete. Instantly, you regretted your words... but at the same time, you knew they had been your own. Had come from that inner part of you that looked up from your knees at whichever man you were sucking on and felt your heart flutter. The part that still remembered the feel of Nancy's fingers inside of you. The little bursts of tender encouragement whenever any of them stroked your hair, or smacked your ass, or told you you were such a pretty, little girl. You shouldn't want any of that... your mind still cried out. But, at the same time... could no longer deny it.

You found yourself on hands and knees. Sinking slightly into the dirty, old mattress you shared with Jenny. The same one you knew she had been fucked upon by all these men, time and time again. They had asked if you were sure... several times. You could only anxiously nod in reply... The offer had been made now. You could see how much they wanted this. Could tell that, if this was truly where you belonged... then this was surely an inevitable. Your sister had been paying for the sanctuary of both of you, with every inch of skin she had. There was no way you could live with yourself in doing any less.

They had lubed up your bottom, hand after hand massaging those peachy, round cheeks and sliding slime-coated fingers up and down the crack in between. You had felt your twin helping. Making the first move to slip one or two digits inside. Closely followed by one, then another hand of unknown ownership taking a turn at ensuring that cooling, viscous substance was coating your inner passages. You had bitten your lip each time... shivering a little to feel that alien experience of some small part of someone else, moving around inside you. It didn't hurt, even when they moved up to two or three fingers at once. Your body seemed to stretch and open to their invasions... as if it had just been waiting for this moment. The sheer embarrassment, and knowledge of what was yet to come... kept you burying your head in a pillow though. You just wanted to let them do as they pleased. Let the sensations wash over you and blot out any more complex thoughts.

Now you felt something new though. The tip of an altogether different appendage bumping up gently against the puckered star that served as a gateway to you. They had played rock-paper-scissors for the right to go first, you had heard them. Using such a childish method to determine which one got to deflower you. To penetrate you. To fill you with the fleshy pillars that your prostrate form had caused to swell and harden between their legs... You hadn't wanted to know who won. It didn't matter. All that mattered was that strange, bulbous shape knocking upon your rear gateway. With your eyes closed, you tried to measure the size of it. Tried to imagine the feel of it pushing its way in a thousand times... before the experience actually happened.

You felt someone slide their way under you. Opening your lids to see a vision of your naked sibling, working her way down to lie facing up at you. She slid both arms up around your neck and pulled you in for a kiss.

"I'm so proud of you Sis..." She whispered. "Now we can be together... forever."

Chapter 35

The sensation was unlike anything you had ever felt before. Feeling yourself open up around this unspecified entrant. The muscular ring that served as guard to all the inner worlds of you; loosening and stretching to let another human slide in. You could feel the shape of him. The warmth of him. The slightly-twitching life within this lump of flesh that was now melding unsubtly with your own.

Your sister continued to kiss you, shoving her tongue into your mouth with a furious passion far outmatching the gentle, steady pressure of whomever was pushing their way into your other end. It was a curious contrast of physical and emotional escalations, to find yourself beginning to relax into the prospect of having a cock buried inside your rectum, urged on by the clearly overflowing excitement of your own sibling at the thought. The large amount of lubricant they had pushed into you did its work, and there was very little friction involved in that slow, driving progress. You couldn't really tell how far inside you that spear of meat had driven, only a sense of deep, intense fullness from the bottom of your bowels. A stinging, gasping impression of girth widening your sphincter. While, just a little way in, some tightened knot of sensations throbbed with every lump and inch that passed it.

The man invading you did so in rising waves. Two steps forward, one step back. Pulling back for a moment... then pushing in a stage further. These steadily increasing movements built up so incrementally, that you almost didn't realise when the fucking began in earnest. So intently did each delving thrust demand your focus, that their increasing pace and your body's surrender to accepting them crept up on you. When you did realise, you felt yourself clench involuntarily. A sudden increase in tightness that earned a groan from the person embedded in you. It was a sound of intense pleasure, not discomfort though... and you began to realise that your own nerves had been sparkling with building sensations which were not altogether unpleasant for a while now. It wasn't anything like the feeling of being inside Nancy had been... but was a whole new galaxy of internal conflicts and combustions. You broke away from Jenny's kiss and heard a frail and squeaking voice begin panting and gasping in a wholly unseemly fashion. Once again, you could hardly believe those lewd and fragile noises were your own.

The stomach-churning, guttural experience just kept intensifying and intensifying. You felt your own hips begin bucking backward to meet each heaving thrust of the one making love to you. Your own small penis was swollen to the hardest it had ever been, bouncing against the belly of your twin below... and the fork between her legs as she intentionally raised it up to earn that share of the action. You felt a hand swing down to smack against your asscheek, and yelped in delight at this burst of increased sensations. In that moment, there was no clear discernment between pleasure and pain, up and down, in and out. There was only the joyous, burning bonfire in the deepest, darkest pits of your small body. The knowledge that someone was feeding those flames with every creaking heave of their own muscles, and pulling their own pleasure and satisfaction out from you. It felt good to feel like your slim, squeezing form was granting them something so precious. You realised that was what encouraged you the most: The tingling sparks that crept across all of your skin, to hear their breath catch and feel their cock throb inside of you.

You lost all track of time once those thrusts got up to their constant pumping rhythm. It might have been a matter of minutes or hours that whoever it was spent slamming himself into you. At some point, your own dam burst and sent several trails of semen spurting out across your sister's stomach... but it was a significant span later that you finally felt the penis inside you give out its final burst of pent up energy. You couldn't really feel the splatter of yet more fluids along the walls of your inner passage, but the twitching swell of that pillar of flesh let you know exactly was happening. Then you were left to droop into the sticky, splattered embrace of your twin... as that lump was finally pulled free from your gasping sphincter.

Chapter 36

That night, you lay in the arms of your twin. Alone with just each other and the filtered, ethereal sounds of a city still breathing outside. On the lumpy, stained mattress you had both spent most of the day occupying... along with three other forms. You had been fucked by all of them, over the course of the day. Each one wanting to take a turn inside the newly-offered berth for their meat and their lusts. You had bent forward beside your sister and been screwed side-by-side. Two willing, little cocksleeves that Skeg and his companions could dip into at will.

It had become a strangely social enterprise, as the afternoon wore on and the adrenaline of this change in expectations settled down. The men laughed and joked with you. Complimented your effeminate body and stroked your long, blonde hair. Giving your heart and body ample time to rest, before they inevitably took claim of it again. In the end it seemed more like one of those slow and secret sundays... when your parents had been away and you and Jenny had the run of all the house. When Nanny had turned a blind eye to your little games of dress-up and great blanket forts had been created; you and your sister wearing matching, pretty dresses while watching movies and eating pizza. Obviously the circumstances were entirely different... but the feeling at the heart of it was the same: Of having a space where secrets were unnecessary any more. Where anything could be done without a single care for the passing of time or the prying judgements of the world outside.

It bothered you, a little... that such a sense of comfort had settled over a day in which your anal virginity had been claimed. That it had included those three ugly, crude and insatiable older men who treated you and your beloved sibling's bodies like open property. But the relief in finally having the weight of the lie you'd been living; and all the fear and anxiety built up around the prospect of being penetrated; lifted from your slender shoulders, more than overbalanced that.

"So... now you're a little slut like me, sis..." Jenny whispered to you, through the darkness. The first words that had been spoken in an hour, though you'd both known the other was still awake.

"I... guess so..." You had to relent. Unsure you were actually ready to accept such a description of yourself, though unwilling to deny her assessment.

The genitalia of each of you were resting against each other. A factor of your embraces that had become quite common of late. With clothes, or without, the pair of you slotted together so naturally... as perhaps you had first done in the womb. Nowadays, though, your second soul seemed ever determined to maintain some gentle friction at that meeting point. Eliciting a stiffness she could hold between her thighs, to constantly tease against her own outer folds.

"Did you like it?" She asked, confident and gleeful. As if she already knew the answer, but would draw more pleasure from hearing you say it.

Except... you did not think you had a clear answer, yet. From the beginning you had understood that doing these things had fundamentally opened your sister's eyes to everything she now wanted from life. That she was so enamoured with the messy pleasures of being a human fuckpuppet, that she couldn't even imagine you: the echo of her soul; wanting anything else. She had always been faster to come to terms with herself. To know what she wanted and take steps to reach out and grasp it. And, it was true... often it turned out she really knew everything that your heart cried out for too... far before you'd finished self-doubting. However, you still needed to let yourself come to such conclusions in your own time. Else you would never feel the decision was yours.