Submitting With Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... don't know yet." You felt a rare strength of honesty in your own voice. A willingness to not just tell her what she wanted to hear. "It... didn't hurt, really. And I liked knowing how good it was making them feel..."

It had been nice... to lie in the panting aftermath, and feel them pull their deflating selves loose of you. Feel a dribble of hot and sticky fluid leak out from your rear end. The idea that you had earned such an explosive climax from them, using only the tight passages of your own, small body... was somehow more attractive than the actual waves of physical pleasure you yourself had felt. Perhaps those would become stronger when you were less wound up by the newness and strange, deep, churning of it all.

"I-I'll let them try again... tomorrow... and see." You offered, the prospect already making your belly fill with butterflies. Just a little.

Your sister smiled at you, leaning in to press her lips against yours and spill her tongue between them. You felt one of her arms slide down and take hold of your penis, lining it up with the sopping-wet entrance to her own interior. She pushed down with her hips... and took all of you in one, smooth movement. Continuing that kiss all the while.

There was no further movement though. No encouragement to thrust or grind. She just wanted to keep you in there, warm and secure... all the night through. By now, you knew that that was the scope of it. You would never break her trust by pushing further. If she wanted to use you for her own pleasure... she would do so. But you were her little sister, not her lover. From that day forward you would spend every night inside of her... yet never truly fuck her.

To Be Continued in Part 2

1...5678910