Submitting With Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you come over 'ere and I'll show you how the till works, now that we've got the chance... If'n you intend to keep helping out, now an' then?"

This encouraged you even more. While you were still not entirely happy about being left down here while he and his friends fucked your sister all day... If it was going to happen, you'd at least prefer to know what on earth you were supposed to be doing! Besides, some small part of you was missing the chance to learn something new every day. School might've been hell... but studying you had actually always enjoyed.

The morning passed quite quickly and was actually surprisingly fun. Skeg was actually a laidback and patient teacher, whose only fault really was a blatant habit of ogling your slender body whenever the opportunity arose. He was clearly impressed by how fast you picked up the operations of the shop, from selling the various parts and tools that lined the walls to locating and signing out the larger bits of equipment stored in the garage and yard out back. You got quite used to him sliding a hand down to squeeze one or another of your asscheeks while this was going on... and eventually just stopped bothering to bat it away. This brought a slyly content grin to his face as he watched you juggle with the unevenly-scrawled numbers in one of his log-books, groping away at those peachy lumps to his heart's content.

"You really like to get things square an' balanced, don'tcha?" He asked, watching as you painstakingly wrote out the whole page again in an attempt to make sense of it.

You nodded through a mouthful of pencil, running a ruler down the tables of figures.

"'S just, that surprises me an' all... Considerin' how unfair you've bin being with your sister..."

This drew your attention, earning a confused and horrified glance up at the man. You would never! How had you possibly been treating her unfairly?!

Skeg grinned sheepishly, holding up his hands in the universal sign of 'I'm just saying...'

"D'ya know how much it costs to rent even a shitty, little apartment these days... not to mention bills and food an' all that. D'ya know how much that squares out to in blowjobs and pussy-poundin's, round about?"

You screwed up your face into a scowl at hearing the 'deal' laid out so frankly like that... but had to admit: You actually had no idea what the relative worth of either of those equations were. You had never really had to pay for anything in your life.

"Some people pay a small fortune for... professional escorts and stuff..." You offered, remembering some overheard, boasting gutter talk from the locker room back at school.

"Not round 'ere they don't..." Skeg countered, leering grin intensifying. "Half the ladies down this road'd suck my cock for twenty bucks."

You were pretty sure that was an exaggeration... In fact you wouldn't be surprised if even the most desperate prostitute would raise her prices for going anywhere near this particular gap-toothed specimen. But... he was right, you had seen two strangers going at it like rabbits in an alleyway, even as your cab had just arrived in this neighbourhood. Things were certainly different here.

"I'm just saying... you've left her a lot of work ahead of her, just to keep yous two safe... a lot of work for one young lady to do by herself, on her knees..."

Chapter 17

You knelt down behind the counter, down onto the cold linoleum flooring. Down so that your pretty, pink dress rode up around you. Down to where your face was level with the bulging crotch of the old man's grease-stained jeans. He wasted no time in unzipping and opening them...

Even now, you almost couldn't believe he'd persuaded you to do this. He'd played you like a fiddle. Picking and plucking at your apparently all-too obvious admiration for your sister. 'It wasn't too much to ask, really... when she did so much and more?' 'It was just about sharing the load a little.' 'Five minutes and done with.' You knew you were being manipulated... but that didn't make it any less true. Your sibling was doing everything she possibly could to make this work and keep you both safe from having to return to that awful, hollow house and all its awful, hollow people. How could you lie next to her, night after night, knowing that you were leaving all that weight upon her shoulders. It must be exhausting, giving her body over to this insatiable creep and his pervy friends, day after day. That's why she was still up there now... snoring away. The more you thought on it, the more you grit your teeth. You had to do this... for her.

Skeg grinned down. His gnarly, old cock hanging out, just inches from your face. You could smell it already... though the scent wasn't nearly as bad as you thought it might be. Meaty and sweaty, but overshadowed by some boot polish-like soap that surely only middle-aged men nearing their 50s would consider buying. It dangled floppily towards you atop a grey-fuzzed pair of testicles, yet was already beginning to show signs of swelling life. 'He must be getting off on watching how squeamish I'm being' you thought, fighting the urge to shrink away from the ugly-looking thing as it rose up to stare at you: eye to eye. 'Would he be waving it toward me so eagerly if he knew I was a boy?'

It was a question you honestly were not sure about. Your general impression of society's views on homosexuality were mainly based off of private school bullying... which found it mostly just a hilarious thing to throw around at any boy more small, timid and slender than the average. This certainly wasn't the first time you'd had a penis shoved in your face... though you didn't think many of the previous owners had actually wanted you to suck it. Though some of them had seemed to try on that hilarious joke anytime they could get away with it, which perhaps said more about them than about you. Perhaps, once or twice, you'd almost considered it... when they'd cornered you alone in the locker room and no-one else was watching. Thinking maybe it might make the teasing stop... or more likely just make it worse.

Skeg was glaring at you expectantly. You couldn't stall out any longer. You opened up your mouth and let out a trembling tongue. It made contact with the purplish head of the thing and a shuddering wave of salty flavour washed over you. That meaty, sweaty, soapy smell and taste shot straight to the back of your throat and seemed to catch there. Suffusing through all of you and making you feel like you might never again be free of it. Yet, there was no point in turning back now... You completed that first, slow lick. Then went back for another, reaching out a hand to steady this fleshy thing you were attending to. This time starting all the way down at the base and sliding your most maneuverable muscle along every veiny inch. From there you could swish the tip of your attentions around the entire circumference of its helmet. Unwrapping the folds of foreskin that it was lifting free from.

You didn't know if you were doing this right... Had nothing but a few dimly-remembered pornos and your sister's previous exampling to go on. Yet, far above, Skeg gave a little hum of approval. You didn't dare look at his face. Didn't want to know what leer of sordid triumph watched over you from up there. But, somehow that small sound of contentment sent a flash of warmth across the back of your neck. At least someone was getting some enjoyment out of this. You ran your lips along the side of the shaft, feeling the waxy lubrication that your fresh lipstick allowed. You hadn't really expected to be tasting what made up that particular shade off of the broadside of another man's cock when you applied it... but guessed you certainly weren't the first in the world to do so. It felt so decidedly... whorish. To be down here, just tucked out of sight from an open door onto the street. Kissing the genitalia of someone who effectively served as your landlord, employer and guardian. A continuation of that slightly dirty excitement in dressing yourself up as a girl. This wasn't so bad... when you just got down to the simple mechanics of it. You just concentrated on the task at hand and shoved all those complicating, humiliating extra thoughts away. You were doing this for her. That was all that mattered. You were paying back just a little of the debt you owed. Who cared what anyone else might think!

Chapter 18

That thick, meaty slice of Skeg slid in and out of your mouth. Stretching into one cheek or another with steady, thrusting insistence. One of his hands had tangled into the soft, blonde hair at the back of your skull to act as an anchor and he had taken over all control over the rhythm of the situation. It was oddly reassuring... to feel that steadying grip there, and let him just take what pleasure he could from your obediently accommodating face-hole. All you had to do was wrap your lips around that swollen lump of another man, keeping your teeth out of the way and letting the musky smell and flavour wash down toward the back of your throat. It made you want to gag a little: that all-too human torrent of alien tastes and sensations, but really wasn't intolerable as experiences went. You thought, perhaps, that other boys might find the humiliation and capitulation of it worst of all... but you were not like other boys. You had been humiliated plenty. This was just another trial to suffer through.

You felt Skeg tense up for a moment. The little bell of the shop door had just rang. Someone had come in! Suddenly you were trembling again, ears pinned to the sound of approaching footsteps. Who was it?! Would they be able to see what was happening over here behind the counter?! What would they do if they caught you gulping down the cock of this ugly old shop-clerk in broad daylight?! Would they call the police?!

Skeg held onto your head, keeping himself buried inside. He shuffled forward a bit to push you further into the recess below the till, but did not allow for a second that you might spit him out and simply hide.

"Oh, hello..." Came a politely middle-class sounding voice. "Are you the owner? I've been having a bit of trouble with some DIY and a friend told me this sort of place might have what I need..."

The woman's slightly out-of-place, but calmly normal-sounding voice sent you into spirals of nervous terror. She was a presence from the outside world. That other place of upstanding citizens and everyday rules of etiquette that you seemed to have left behind so long ago now. Yet, here you were... not half a metre away from her. Hidden only by a flimsy wall of composite wood and sucking off the man she was speaking to. It was a precarious knife-edge of emotional turmoil that you barely dared break by breathing.

Skeg didn't seemed fazed in the slightest though... you heard him begin talking through the specifics of her problem with cheery gusto. While, at the same time, you felt his hips just subtly begin to thrust again. In, out. In, out. His penis seemed to throb itself even girthier as he gently continued utilising your mouth right in front of this customer. He pulled his hand up to show her something in a catalogue... but by now there was no way you could pull away. He was sliding himself further and further toward the back of your throat and your fear-frozen body would let you do nothing but kneel there and take it. Your fingernails dug painfully into the bare flesh of your thighs and the urge to cough or choke just grew and grew... but you COULD NOT let that happen!

Just then, another patter of footsteps echoed across the room. This time coming from the staircase at the back. In utter horror you squinted sideways to see Jenny hopping down those last few steps, with a clear view of everything transpiring. A grin as wide as dawn seemed to spread across her face, though she quickly directed this upwards and toward this new visitor.

"Oh, hello! Are you here to rent something from us?"

Her voice was sunny and smiling, as she hopped her barefooted way closer. Ending up right next to Skeg and with her knees blocking further views of you that might be possible from the side.

"Why yes, I think so..." Came the woman's pleasantly-surprised reply. "Is this kind gentleman your father then? Do you help out with the family business?"

Jenny's hand reached out below the table to brush against your cheek. She seemed almost to settle it upon the back of your neck... and encourage an answering bob to every thrust that said 'father' was making.

"Yup! I help a lot around here... and it seems like my twin sister is starting to too!"

The proud beaming of the customer could be heard in her voice, even over the blood boiling in your ears. "How wonderful! Your dad must be a very lucky man, to have such hard-working daughters. Though, you must make sure your sister catches up with you... if she's not doing quite so much!"

That was the final straw. You heard a great, gargling choke burst forth from your own throat as your chin was doused in saliva and precum. Skeg was quick to cover it with a cough of his own though, and some vague babble about under-floor pipes. He distracted the woman with a final decision over her rental, then made arrangements to have it delivered to her by Rod in his van. She waved goodbye to Jenny as she headed toward the door, none the wiser at all about what had just occurred in front of her. While, under the counter... Skeg wrapped both of his hands behind your head and gave a final, vicious flurry of throat-filling thrusts. All you could do was hold on for dear life as he fucked your face like a watermelon on a stick, then gurgle back to life as he came long and hard, right down the back of your throat.

As soon as the shop door had rung closed again, your sister dived down to join you below. Skeg pulled himself free and allowed you to breath, still basting your tongue with sticky trails of semen as he did so. But your twin barely let you catch two gasps of desperately-needed oxygen, before she was stealing that cream from your lips. She threw her tongue into a knot with yours, kissing the taste of another man's cock from you with a passion you'd never even dreamed of. It nearly made the whole terrible experience worth it... to feel her press against you with such fierce, congratulating urgency. Nearly...

Chapter 19

"She didn't even notice?!" Dave laughed, half in disbelief. Shaking his head at Skeg's third or fourth retelling of the story.

"Nope, even when little bouncy-tits here was tellin' her all about how much the pair of 'em help out around 'ere"

The balding, old shopkeep gave Jenny an encouraging smack across the ass in appreciation and punctuation of this. That was rapidly becoming his way of saying hello to either one of his teenage lodgers... and goodbye. And please or thank you, for that matter. The man seemed to be under the impression that there was no moment that couldn't be made better by a glowing patch of redness upon a perky, young asscheek.

"I still can't believe that this one had never sucked a cock before..." Offered the large-muscled guest, ruffling your hair like an impressing young athlete. "Must be some kind've natural."

Your head was buried in his lap, after all... As you lay lengthways across from the arm of the sofa. Across the way, in a much-mirrored position, your twin was keeping eye-contact as she lapped upon your landlord in turn. It had been several days since you had first tasted the flesh of another man, and somehow it had now just become part of the day-to-day routine of the apartment. If Skeg or his companions wandered in to lounge around and watch television: then you and Jenny would inevitably end up with gullets full of penis, for the duration. It didn't even seem to be about getting the release of an orgasm out of the way. If you made them cum before the show or movie ended, then you were just sort of expected to stay there... with a cheek full of deflating cock; Until the thing decided to rise back up again or they decided to jam it in one of your sister's other holes instead. It was as if the warmth and wetness of each of you had just become somewhere to store themselves.

The compliment on your abilities made you blush, and sent prickling sensations across the back of your scalp. You didn't want to think of yourself as becoming an accomplished fellatio artist... but, as with all things: If you were going to have to do it anyway, you might as well do it right. Your life had pretty much always been about desperately trying to live up to what other people wanted you to do. From Father, to your teachers and tutors, to even Nanny and your dear, dear sister. You needed their praise to make you feel like you had some place in the world, because otherwise you were just so lost and scared about everything. In some ways it was just so much more simple to have this one, fairly straightforward and physical task to focus on. It was quite easy to discern what was working and what wasn't, when it came down to movements of your tongue across the twitching head of a penis. You were being given plenty of time to practice and experiment, after all. It helped you to deal with all the surrounding worries and connotations if you simply looked at it like a maths problem, where you had to give the man in question as much pleasure as possible without thinking about anything else.

"Yeah, they're both born dicksuckers, 'at's fer sure..." Skeg picked up his train of thought, giving one of Jenny's barely-covered breasts a squeeze.

"She wuz right, though... We sure got lucky to find 'em. Seems like someone up there's finally givin' us a break, eh? Sendin' us a sunny afternoon, cuppla beers and a pair've soft-tongued angels to do what they does best. Makes me think things might finally be turning around..."

You could feel Dave beginning to reach his climax, awash with the joy of that sentiment. The swollen, throbbing staff you were working on giving off a thousand little signals that your efforts would soon be paid off in full. It was an oddly different thing, to be on the outside of those sparking nerve-endings. So close and involved with the building pressures within, but not experiencing them yourself. You had learned to slow down, at this point. To let the last few moments be savoured in edging delight. Before slurping and sucking with all your might, to earn that salty mouthful of proven success.

Across the way, you could see your sister had reached a similar point in proceedings. Every time you both had been surreptitiously, and without discussion, been trying to line up those ejaculations together. All part of the equally unspoken changing colours of the relationship between each of you. As those streams upon streams of warm, goopy fluid sent their overbearing flavour straight to the back of your throat... you knew your true reward wouldn't be far behind.

For there was clearly nothing your sibling loved more, than sharing a cum-filled kiss with you. The very idea seemed to send her leaping at you in a flurry of unkempt desire. You didn't understand why the notion of sharing another man's semen with her own one-hour-younger brother sent her into such fits of horniness. Didn't want to think about how this might be training you to associate that awful taste with the things you wanted most. But didn't care at all when it meant you got to roll around on the floor with a sibling at utter wits-end of desire over you. Her tongue carrying its own cargo of slightly-differing spunk as she churned it into foam against your own. The sight of you dressed in short-skirts and training bras... Sucking off these strangers who had no idea what you hid beneath them... Clearly did things for her that even the men themselves couldn't possibly manage.

1...34567...10