All Comments on 'Subordinate in the Sheets'

by P_inkslinger

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

This piece consists essentially of three erotic scenes that build in intensity — fun loving bar scene, rather frenetically frantic car ride, and the longer climatic bedroom scene. The latter is so sexually charged/so tumescent and beautifully passionate. Our two lovers — and they are clearly in love — are anonymous, which adds to the erotic quality, yet we actually get to know them personally. Well written out of a fun loving, erotically vivid imagination. Easily 5 stars.

FandeborisFandeborisover 1 year ago

Loved the build up, loved he exchange between the two combatants. However was there only one winner? There was definitely one on top, but it would be safe to say there were no losers. Several times in literature the bedroom has been compared to a battlefield. Even at the end of this, one did not walk away. Well, maybe later. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A well written piece of literature, although I’m new to this, there were parts in the three phases that I can relate to. The meeting in the bar, looking at each other over the drinks, the cautious and secretive holding an touching each other.

The drive together, although we’ve been a little more restrained, I recognise the feeling of my panties and all that is hidden by them being touched, and gently stroked as I drove.

Then in the bedroom, tasting each other, seeing her pubic folds and soft labia above my face and the sweetness of licking and being licked, and gently fingered.

Above all, the kissing and caressing each other, particularly the neck, and of course the mutual enjoyment of each others beauty.

I learned a lot from your writing, and I really enjoyed reading it, so much so, that I read it again, I now intend to read your other published work, thank you for the insights, there’s just so much I have to learn. 💋 xx

puppettpuppett4 months ago

i can relate to a lot of moments in here

really enjoyable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous