Subordinate in the Sheets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In preparation for her orgasm, I'd relinquished her thigh and firmly gripped the bar between her legs. As she came her voice wavered between groans and whimpers, switching mostly to whimpers as I didn't stop. Surpassing the pleasurable part of her orgasm and venturing into the sensitive part, I did not halt and continued licking her as she struggled against her restraints. Since I was holding the bar, she could not escape and squirmed forcefully. With the bar between her thighs, she couldn't close her legs but tried nevertheless. Her body twitched involuntarily over and over again before she twisted her body to flip me off the bed. I was surprised and landed on the floor on my back, just lying there contemplating what had happened. After a moment she peeked over the edge of the bed and stared at me with a cheeky smile. "Seems your plan didn't work," she goaded me, pleased with herself. Without a word I popped up, pushed her back flat on the bed, and kneeled directly over her chest. I sat nearly on her shoulders with her face between my thighs, inches from my clit. With my hands on the metal bed frame, I looked down at her before speaking with a smirk across my face.

"That was rude. I think you should have to make me come after that kind of treatment."

She laughed and started to speak, but was interrupted by me assertively pressing my clit against her mouth to mute her. She promptly took my clit between her lips and sucked on it before flitting her tongue against it. The shockwave through my body caused me to clench the bar tighter and mutter the word fuck a few times. I instinctively secured a fistful of her hair and held it tight, while grinding against her mouth. I could feel my wetness slick the skin between my thighs and her face. I brought a hand to my own nipple and squeezed it hard, sending a pleasurable sharp pain through me and causing a rush. The hold on her hair tightened as I neared orgasm and I pulled her face unsympathetically against my clit. I rode her mouth fast as if she were just an inanimate object I could abuse and came shortly after. I ceased riding her and just allowed myself to spasm against her tongue.

When it stopped, I returned to sitting on her waist with my hands on my knees, taking in deep breaths to slow my heart rate and looking down at her sopping face. Her flushed face smiled up at me, and I couldn't help to smirk and shake my head at her coyness. Sitting to the side of her, I started untying her binds.

"Done already?" She spoke in a taunting way, while rubbing her reddened wrists.

"Of course not." I left the rope behind and got up, grabbing my shirt off the floor and throwing it to her. She watched me curiously, using my shirt to wipe her face. I returned to the chest and removed three more bundles of rope, the blindfold, and a very powerful clit-sucking vibrator. I returned to her and immediately put the blindfold on her.

"But I like to watch you," she pouted, peeking out one eye from underneath it, but reluctantly putting it back on.

"I know, this is your reparation for defying me and also flipping me off the bed. That hurt a little, you know." I started knotting one end of the rope to the bedpost.

"I thought that was what the face-fucking was for."

"Hm, you're right," I pondered, "Maybe this is your punishment." I grabbed her arm and outstretched it, knotting the other end of the rope around her already-burned wrist. I stuck two fingers between the rope and her wrist to check the tightness before repeating the same action to her other wrist and both ankles. I removed the spreader bar with a new idea in mind, and laid it on the floor. She wasn't going to be able to act out this time. I stood at the foot of the bed for a moment admiring the scene before deciding to also grab a lengthy black dildo from the box. With the toys in hand, I laid on her right side on the bed. She looked vulnerable as I turned her head to kiss her.

"Do you trust me?"

"Always," she responded. I took one nipple into my mouth and played with the other with my fingertips, with the toys squished between our bodies. She let out a soft moan that grew a little louder when I slipped my fingers into her wetness--and she did not disappoint. I very softly teased her clit with my finger for a moment and appreciated the fact that when I withdrew my hand, a thread of her arousal followed it. I took the dildo and slipped it between her legs, rubbing the head of it against her clit. She hadn't seen me take the toy out of the chest, but she immediately knew what it was.

"Please," she whispered.

"Please what?"

"Please put it inside of me." I obliged by gliding it down to her hole and slipping the girth of the head inside of her, just at the first ridge. She cried out a little and the noise caused a spark to shoot through me. After a moment, I started pushing it in further, going very slowly, as her forehead wrinkled in a frown. Fuuuuuuck emerged from her mouth the entire time it was entering her in almost a comical way.

"This one is bigger than usual," she spoke.

"I thought you needed an upgrade. Is it problematic?"

"Fuck, no. It feels perfect." With that, I slid it almost out of her and back in, listening to her moan very loudly. My internal self wanted to be rough with her, but my external self knew to go slow. Instead, I knelt over her with one knee between her legs. I pressed the knee up against the flared base of the toy to keep it in place and I watched her figure bear down on it in a needing way. I took ahold of the vibrator. It differed from the usual vibrators we'd encountered by having a small hole in the center that causes a sucking motion when activated. I pushed the button and the familiar hum came to life. I pressed it on her clit with no hesitation, and her body reacted by pushing back. Even on the lowest setting the sucking force of the toy was powerful and intense. She moaned loudly as it found the sweet spot of her already-swollen clit and she trembled slightly from the intensity of it. I situated it in a way that I could somewhat lay on top of her, trapping the vibrator between us to free my hands.

While putting only some of my weight against her, it caused the toy to press hard against her and she jerked once. My palms were flat against the bed under her splayed arms. Even with her eyes blinded, I could feel the absolute concentration of her focusing on all of the intense feelings she was experiencing. Her body was almost rigid with intensity, unable to relax. Her sounds turned primal as I watched her for a moment. I leaned down and hovered over her face, our breasts meeting to let me feel her erect nipples. As I went to kiss her, I simultaneously brought my knee up enough to push the dildo deeper inside of her and she cried out. At first, I just kissed gently around her face as her mouth was gaped open from extreme emotions. She found my lips and kissed me so hungrily that I felt a twinge inside of me. I returned it roughly over and over again, tasting her lips. Her kissing froze as all her concentration went toward her orgasm. Her hands strained frantically against the ropes in an attempt to grab me and pull me against her. The words she breathed were incoherent, but the sounds she made were intrinsic. I had the strong urge to make myself come again while on top of her and I could feel my own clit pulsing.

Her body shook and writhed underneath me. Between tremors I heard words like too intense and can't take it.

"Too much?" I questioned softly into her ear.

She nodded quickly.

"Too bad," I whispered.

I reached between us to the vibrator, but instead of turning it off or removing it, I turned it up to the next level of intensity. I expected an insult or a swear to come from her. In contrast, her sounds went silent and she was fully engrossed in her shivering body. Her cheeks were rosy and I could feel the sweat forming on her. I kissed her damp forehead and enjoyed her quivering body beneath me. I bit her bottom lip before dropping down enough to take her nipple into my mouth again. I switched between small nips and tongue flicks, copying the same motions with my fingers on her other nipple. Before long she came again, even more forcefully, and expelled another animalistic sound. I was incredibly aroused to the point I could feel my wetness dripping down against her and the reverberations from the toy weren't helping the matter.

I kissed up her neck to her ear and asked again, "Think you can handle one more?"

At first, I wasn't sure if she was trapped in a state of ecstasy and no longer cared that I was even there because she hesitated in answering before nodding in compliance. I responded by reaching between us and turning the vibrator up not one, but two more intensities. Her body was at a constant tremor at this point. I reached up and freed one of her hands from the rope. It went frantically to my shoulder, clawing painfully down to my lower back. Aside from sending shivers down my spine, I also involuntarily cried out and bit her shoulder. I returned my hand between us and pressed my fingers against my very soaked, overly sensitive clit. I kissed along her collarbone before sliding my tongue along her neck, tasting salt before burying my face against her. Her nails dug hard into my flesh and it only amplified my arousal. Within a few minutes she came a third and final time, causing me to come with her. Our bodies shook together as she held me as tight as she could with one hand.

Ending her torture, I removed the vibrator from between us and turned it off. We laid unmoving out of exhaustion for a moment before I freed her other hand. It dramatically fell limp on the bed as if she had zero energy to put into it and she let her other arm join, splayed out. Our sweat and juices made us feel slick and a bit sticky, but we didn't mind. I gained strength to maneuver enough to slip the dildo out of her, causing her one last pitiful whimper. I hovered my face over hers as I removed her blindfold, revealing open eyes that were painted with smeared mascara. The evidence of tears was apparent since the inside of the blindfold was damp. She emitted a shuddering deep sigh, just staring emotionally into my eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"I am... amazing. Drained. I want to shower but I feel like I can't even walk right now. Let's just lie here?"

I nodded and rolled off her. I freed both her ankles and dropped the toys on the floor before flipping onto my back. I patted my chest to signify her to come and she curled up against me, her face nuzzled into my breast. I wrapped my arm around her, accidentally grazing my fingers lightly over her skin and she jumped.

"Everything is so sensitive right now," she half-heartedly laughed.

"Maybe you should push me off the bed more often," I joked and held her tightly.

"Maybe," she said softly and dozed off to sleep.

12