All Comments on 'Suburban Payback Ch. 2'

by attorneylady

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
younghungblackyounghungblackover 14 years ago
I hope Janice...

lives in a neighborhood where young black men collect the trash. Blaine

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good chapter

So Janice’s breasts are pale because she modestly keeps them under wraps?? Hmm that’s a problem that needs fixed!

Nude sunbathing in her backyard! I’m sure the continual thought that at any moment her neighbors could be watching would fill her with dread. And even the simple act of a neighborhood boy waving at her would fill her with anxiety that he might’ve been watching her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just discovered this story and as I’m reading it I had to gasp.

Your writing style is sooooo good! It’s concise and direct without being simplistic. It gives the reader tidbits to piece to get her to imagine the scene. And it conveys Janice’s utter and abject humiliation so eloquently.

Made to strip naked, dance around a little, and then helplessly listen as views of her most intimate areas are casually offered to these crude men. All the while she is the target of their ridicule and obscene comments but instead of putting on her clothes and leaving she finds herself turning away bending over and then pulling her cheeks apart.

The best part by far and it conveys all thier feelings so well is when she so graphically opens herself up, she feels the breeze and then the best part…

“Janice flinched involuntarily. It brought an instant response. "Oh man, she winked it at you." "Yea, well, I'd like to see it smile too." Then they laughed.”

Her tiny involuntary reaction of mortification is a source of laughter and Janice is prolly not trying to think about how their cocks are now erect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ohh this is getting good real fast!!

She’s jumping up and down in the middle of her street stark naked for the garbage men as they all laugh at her! To top it off she then has bend over for them … Then turn around … then pull herself wide open for them!!!

Her face has to be as red as thier cocks are hard!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The garbage men were hoping renee would them feel up Janice

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She’s presenting her garbage chute for thier inspection! 🤣🤣 Love how Renee made her dance and hop around at first, to get the guys excited. Then after Janice sees their pants are bulging, they’re getting excited, and in their brains they’re banging … in front of them she’s ordered to turn around, bend over, and show them everything she’s got. 🍑🍆

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is definitely good! Renee is merciless!! She made Janice strip naked in broad daylight for her audience. Loved how janice was clearly humiliated the entire time and it’s very clear to her that they’re enjoying the show.

It was an excellent future reference, almost missed it, but as Renee was watching Janice’s embarrassment of standing bent over and shaking her boobs and seeing the affect on her audience, seems was when she got most of her idea of Janice being the neighborhood escort…. the part where she ordered Janice to show them her ass was great. Wonder if later on when “Janice” finds out her legs are open-for-business she’s worried if one or more of the garbage men might be wanting to buy what she was advertising!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hahaha bet more than one of the garbage men cum in thier trousers too bad none of the neighbors saw the show!!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Renee was getting moist watching Janice dance around naked for the men. Bet she was thinking of busting Janice’s lesbo cherry herself! She’d luv to keep Janice busy not only sucking and fucking but also munching! lol lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous