Suburbia Ch. 09 - Whatever is Asked

Story Info
Jayne introduced her lover to her window cleaners.
2.3k words
4.32
3.8k
9
0

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts group and lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Anita was stood shaking in her dining room, but why? She was in her own surroundings; she was meeting her lover who would do her upmost to ensure that she would be buzzing from her attentions and yet she was shaking. It may be down to the fact that Jayne had told her not to wear any clothes, nothing, no underwear -- which was surprising as Jayne liked to compliment her on the way she looked when dressed sexily. Maybe it was the words "You must do exactly, EXACTLY, whatever anyone asks you -- WHATEVER -- but believe me you are about to experience the most earth-shattering day of your life". What could she mean 'Anyone?'.

She had originally worn her dressing gown, but her lover had been very insistent -- wear nothing -- and so Anita was stood looking at the back door completely naked, even though her nipples stood erect in anticipation, just waiting. She visibly jumped as there was a wrap of knuckles at the door. The glass in the door was frosted and therefore she couldn't see who was standing there but she could make out that he -- it looked big and square shouldered and therefore he -- was very broad shoulders. What should she do? Go and put something on or open the door as she was, Jayne had been insistent to expect the unexpected. While she stood dithering on what she should do he knocked again making her jump once again.

On instinct she reached for the handle and pulled the door open. She had been correct, he was very tall, very broad and very black. He wore boots, shorts and had a tool belt around his waist but no top and stepped inside. His voice was a deep rumble "I'm glad that you paid attention to Jayne's instructions". Anita could only nod feebly; he must be the 'Anyone' Jayne talked about.

"I'm Dwayne by the way, what else did she tell you?" he looked down at her with a determined stare taking in the smallish breasts but large deep pink nipples standing proud.

After clearing her throat Anita replied "Hello Dwayne, I'm Anita. She told me to do whatever anyone instructed me to do".

A broad smile broke across his face and he added "Good" and with that he kicked his boots off, removed the tool belt, placing it on the worktop beside him and then shook off his shorts off revealing he was completely nude but her gaze was drawn to his crotch, more specifically his cock. The more she stared at him the bigger it grew. She gasped in shock and involuntarily put her hands to her mouth. Dwayne just chuckled and reached for her hand, placing it on the pulsating flesh she instinctively grasped it, feeling the warm soft flesh. Dwayne simply muttered "Good girl". This was like nothing she had expected today and yet she was completely comfortable taking part. She realised that Dwayne had immediately put her at ease, and she had stopped shaking -- for now.

Dwayne pushed down on her shoulders so that she knelt before him. On instinct she knew what was expected of her and looked straight ahead at the swollen head of his cock as she opened her mouth, leant forward and took the head in her mouth. This was the first time she broke her marriage vows to her husband -- at least with a man -- and she was doing so willingly. Lovingly she coated the head with saliva before working it deeper into her mouth. She was in Love, this was way bigger than her husband, way bigger that anything she had experienced before.

With Dwayne's hand placed behind her head he coaxed her into a bobbing rhythm taking him as deep as was possible before rearing her head back to repeat the process over and over again. The moans and gasped "Oh yeahs" that he made spurned her on until he proclaimed, "Get ready baby I'm about the come and want you to swallow it all".

'What could be so hard' Anita thought, she did occasionally give her husband a blowjob and surely this could be no different -- Boy was she in for a surprise. With a sudden hip thrust he held her head in place as he coated her tonsils with his come. Quickly she swallowed and was glad she did because straight away he fired the next volley, gulp, and again, gulp. Just when she was wondering when she could next take a deep breath, he stopped coming and staggered backwards towards the door.

Anita was riveted to the spot and simply wiped her mouth on the back of her hand. She'd never met this man before and a complete stranger had just come in her mouth, what else could the day hold. What's more he was re-opening the door and shouted "Shaun, get here". Who was Shaun? Should he see her like this. Dwayne turned to her and told her "Stay exactly where you are baby. We've recently taken over the window cleaning round in Jayne's neighbourhood" -- that at least went to explain the tool belt although she had yet to see any ladders until who she assumed to be Shaun walked around the corner with a set draped easily over his muscular shoulder. He was black like Dwayne, he wasn't as thick set but was certainly as tall as him, an awful lot taller than her 5 4 frame that's for certain. "We're also doing yours from now on, but the payment terms are the same - Free reign of your body whenever we come around" he finished with a wolfish grin.

Shaun then stood beside Dwayne and repeated the disrobing only this time his cock was already standing proud before his shorts hit the deck. He took a step forward and immediately fed his cock into her waiting mouth. He wasn't as long as Dwayne, but the girth was similar to its predecessor. Speaking of which, out of the corner of her eye she saw Dwayne flex his hand along his length and it quickly returned to its full glory. Her jaw was starting to ache a bit already, surely, he didn't want a repeat -- already! It took her husband hours to recover, and Dwayne was already stiff again.

Dwayne walked around her, lifted her hips while placing a hand on the back of her head so that she didn't lose contact with Shaun's appendage and once she was stood straight with her back at 90 degree's the first black man reached behind and between her legs exploring the soft and very damp folds of her pussy. "Man I've never encountered a pussy so ready for cock as this one -- Jayne's doesn't get this damp just from sucking a couple of cocks" Dwayne exclaimed to his companion as he fed his considerable girth into her previously tight pussy. She had born two children and yet Anita could still feel her pussy being resized as he relentlessly pushed his way inside. Shaun chuckled as he saw Anita's eyes bulge wide at the intrusion. To her credit she never missed a beat administering his blowjob and he admired her for that.

He was in less of a rush than his companion and so let the petite blonde dictate the pace. Having said that she didn't have it all her own way as she was forced to accommodate Dwayne's thrusting rhythm while he announced "Man this has got to be the tightest pussy I've ever been balls deep in. Her husband is going to struggle to feel anything after our departure". Her husband. What should she do? She had already betrayed her wedding vows with Jayne and Marie and here she was receiving a second strange cock. Oh sod it, her husband can take a hike, every nerve in her body was tingling like never before.

The two men high fived each other just as the door opened again. In stepped another black man, slightly shorter than the other two but otherwise similarly dressed -- 'Oh god, how many more of them are there' was all Anita could think about as first Shaun emptied his balls in her mouth, followed very shortly by Dwayne filling her pussy with what felt a slightly -- by comparison to his first come in her mouth -- reduced load deep within her pussy. Thank goodness she was protected was something she would later recall -- although not at the time, all she could think about was that she had taken three loads from two complete strangers while a third stood watching stroking his own cock.

Shaun never went soft and lay down on the kitchen table. "Come over here baby and take that snug pussy of yours for a ride on old Shaun here" was all he said. On impulse Anita climbed up on the table, straddled his hips and slowly sunk her pussy down his length until he was balls deep inside her, groaning as he reached the deepest possible point within her. Shaun held her close to his body as the third man -- she was later to learn his name was Dillon -- stood by her head and fed her the third strange cock of events.

She would later recall that she was glad of the distraction. Anita was completely oblivious of Dwayne who stood behind her extracting a tube of lubricant from his tool belt and lavished a generous amount along his still invigorated hardon.

She did feel him climb up on to the table but was still oblivious even when he went and knelt behind her. He got her attention once he started to rub his lubed fingertips around her rear rosebud but by then Shaun held her tightly to his body and Dillon held her head on his cock so that she had no room to wriggle free. She felt a small stab of pain when Dwayne slipped his index finger in her anus, but it soon passed. However, once he saw her physically relax he inserted a second digit and that really made her jump. What she never mentioned is that Jayne had taken that cherry not so long ago with a strap on.

"Relax baby. I'd have thought Jayne would have pre-warned you. It's going to happen whether you like it or not but if you relax it'll make it the more enjoyable" said Dwayne as he continued to flex his fingers and stretch her back door. Try as she might Anita was having a struggle relaxing despite his fingers not being the first invader she experienced, but slowly - ever so slowly - the pain receded, and she focused on the other two until Dwayne replaced his fingers with the spongy head of his dick. At least he held it still once he had popped the head in and didn't start to fuck her properly until after she had stopped wriggling around.

But boy did Dwayne go for it once he thought she had become accustomed to the intrusion, but Anita really got into once the initial pain faded. The way that he and Shaun rubbed against the membrane separating her pussy and arse sent her over the edge on more than one occasion. If she felt Dwayne in her pussy gave her an earth-shattering orgasm it was nothing compared to the two of them together. Every nerve in her body seemed to be sending little jolts and they continued to tremble.

With more than a little relief she was glad when Shaun gave one final thrust and emptied his second load into her pussy. His grunting was soon followed by Dillon who coated her tonsils once more and then Dwayne completed the trio by shooting his third load into her bowels. The four eventually disengaged to find they had a spectator; Jayne was stood at the open door having enjoyed the sight so much she gave the collective a round of applause and said "Wow I hoped that felt as intense as it looked" before moving over to Anita to plant a deep kiss on her lips, tasting Dillon's present in the process.

Dwayne had sat down on a spare chair at the dining table proclaiming "She has done you proud. Took it all like a trooper without a word of protest".

Jayne laughed pointing to Shaun and Dillon's erect cocks saying, "It doesn't look like she's done just yet".

Shaun sat down on a chair and beckoned Anita over "Come here babe and let me try that arse of yours out while Dillon gets to try that lovely pussy of yours" and off they went again. Dillon was eventually the final load of the day for Anita as he took Anita in the butt bent over the table while Jayne knelt on the floor spit-roast between Dwight and Shaun before the guys said they had to move on with the promise of returning in a months' time reminding her of the payment terms leaving her in no doubt they'd be having a repeat performance.

With the two women left in the kitchen Jayne went and knelt before Anita and did her best to eat as much of the come inside her pussy as possible and judging by the amount sloshing around in her stomach afterwards it was quite a lot. It didn't stop Anita scolding her for not warning her about what she had planned, although that didn't stop her thanking Jayne for planning what had been the time of her life.