All Comments on 'Subverted Expectations Ch. 04'

by Gorthour

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
redlehredlehover 2 years ago

Another hypocrite author

GorthourGorthourover 2 years agoAuthor

Wait, why?

kindzazakindzazaover 2 years ago

Hot! I hope Diana gets pregnant. This child will make Olive an inseparable part of Steven's family. I like Katie. She deserves the right to be a permanent part of Steven's life. Complex dynamics but perhaps she could take on the role of head of the household.

shankinauthorshankinauthorover 2 years ago

Lol I hope whenever it’s time for him to get his cock his subconscious doesn’t want it and it doesn’t happen or maybe even shrinks?

Fun use of fetishes! Followed

SiberianCatSiberianCatover 2 years ago

Well, it was too promising in the beggining. So I am not too surprised about let down

ManOfCulture117ManOfCulture117over 2 years ago

Even though it is prehaps a little outside my tastes it was still well writen and a really hot story. Don't listen to the haters and just keep writing what you like. Though as a slight bit of constructive feedback I will say that you could have expanded the morning after where everyone can express how the feel about the dynamic and where everyones relationship stands outside the sex haze and roleplay of last night. But anyways I hope you keep making more.

FeredirFeredirover 2 years ago

I was hoping he wouldn't end up a brainless slut like most MCs do in futadom stories but I guess I'm not too surprised it happened. I felt like the cuckolding part felt too forced though, like they were just messing with him for the sake of it. Also was not a fan of the fact that Katie is essentially a magic lamp genie that can make cocks appear out of thin air, I was assuming women becoming futas was due to some infection or something after having sex, not literal magic. I did like the way you described the sex scenes though, and the first few chapters of the story.

dibusdibusover 2 years ago

Not bad, i hope in future to see a chapter with more romantic stuff.

torcoolguytorcoolguyover 2 years ago

As much as I sympathize with Steven wanting to get a bigger cock like the rest of them.

The point of this fetish pretty squarely depends on them outclassing him and humiliating him for his smaller penis.

So I'm actually pretty keen on him staying small, or even getting smaller/being feminized into a trap or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh yeah, let Steven be a machine for milking Olive's cock! :)

GorthourGorthourover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the awesome feedback. I'm getting a sense of what aspects you guys like/dislike. It is interesting but not surprising that some want Steven to get his change, while others would prefer he didn't. And others don't much care about that, but would prefer more kindness, romance, and reciprocation toward Steven. I suppose that is what happens when you mix two distinct fetishes. Also I do have more plans for this saga and I think the story will go in some interesting directions. I will make sure the story description's and tags for future entries about Steven explain that direction so that readers can better manage expectations. For example, when I write a story where Steven gets a dick and enjoys that with various characters, I will make sure that element is somehow reflected in the description or tag. I also have other content I want to write on futa topics and maybe some more cuck/cheating topics as well but they will be separate.

I have loads of other ideas as well but the main emotion/aspect I like in my stories is the lust or the loss of control bit. I like my characters, male or female, to lose their inhibitions or concerns in the heat of the moment, just because pleasure they are feeling is too intense. Cuckold or hotwife or cheating stories happen to lend themselves well to that story element. Also Futanari stuff is just hot to me. Anyways I just started this whole thing a few months ago and all I wanted to do was get my fantasy on the page and maybe share it. But I had so much fun writing it that I want to keep going and writing more fun stuff so I might as well get better at writing on the way. This is why I really appreciate the feedback. I hope to write some dope stuff for yall in the future. Please keep giving my pointers about my writing, and even ideas if you have them! I wouldn't mind writing about somebody else's ideas/fantasies, in my "style". I think this site allows you to contact a writer directly, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Masterpiece with no doubt

beagriusbeagriusover 2 years ago

don't really care about Steven getting a bigger dick but if it happen Katie could also give him a pussy if it something she can do ofcourse. this way he could get double teamed or even triple teamed by the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for these heartedly responses :) Wish you well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yup, seeing Steven get genderswapped would be mad hot - esp if he gets to experience Olive breeding him like Diana did.

Senpai1996Senpai1996over 2 years ago

I would like to see Steven gender swap too. The magic slowly turning him into a girl would be hot

GorthourGorthourover 2 years agoAuthor

Dang. I hadn't even considered that. I suppose that would be hot. Maybe I can have like an alternate timeline story where this takes place. It could be a really fun direction to go in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story. The only points that I can give some constructive criticism on is the futa transformation, the character descriptions and the overall story. Futa dick growth just being a vaguely magical unexplained thing sounded lazy. Especially when it's so simple to just say that the women are witches or there's some breakthrough in pharmaceuticals . Just make his boss be a head witch of a coven or a CEO of a pharmaceutical corporation. Character description sounded very practical, would have enjoyed a more natural delivery. And as for the story, it could have benefited from more plot points and character development, the majority of it is a single ongoing sex scene. Everything else I either liked or concede that it's a matter of taste.

GorthourGorthourover 2 years agoAuthor

Holy crap. Thank you. I hadn't even considered some of that. There are definitely some things here I can improve on and implement in future stories. And yes the magic dick growth thing was lazy. I could have "fleshed" that out more lol. I guess I just wanted to get to the good parts. You are right though about this chapter. It is all one big sex scene. Really most of the story is now that I am thinking about it. Except for the first chapter I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Am I the only one who is confused with the continuation of the story and the comments from the author in the earlier chapters?

They said they were gonna move in the romantic direction in future chapters, but the story clearly doesn't go in that direction. It solely relies on the dominance factor of the women, and I'd argue there is no form of love in this story, just humuliation.

The romance factor was the only reason why I kept reading this story, but it didn't show up. And now it seems that the author might not even commit to that aspect.

So, tip for the author: if you aren't going to commit to a certain idea, don't comment something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is the next part :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ayo bro, when's the next part? We are thirsty.

GorthourGorthourabout 2 years agoAuthor

Next part coming soon. My wife and I just had our second kid and things are a little busy right now. I have tons of ideas for this story and others, I will be able to get to them soon. Expect a lot more from me this summer when I start college. I'll have lots of time on the computer ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is so good. Can't wait for more.

BudanBudanalmost 2 years ago

Really kinky story (big fan), continuation incoming or consider this a dead thread?

GorthourGorthourover 1 year agoAuthor

Not dead yet. I'm sorry its taking so long, but I have some awesome ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

real kinky story. i love this series

GorthourGorthourover 1 year agoAuthor

Writing is underway right now! I have decided to branch the story into two different paths. Steven will have a "good" ending and a "bad" ending. I plan to release them at the same time and they should both be done by the end of September at the latest. Those who want to see Steven's wish granted and some well earned romance between him and his wife can read the "good ending" and those who want to see just how much "worse" things can get for Steven can read the "bad ending". I think I have some pretty interesting ideas about where I can take this story for both outcomes, but I am open to any suggestions! If you have a good idea, or want to see something specific take place in this "saga" let me know! My email address is on my account page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dont really mind futa on man futa dom, love it actually, even if he gets really pounded if it't done consensually andwithout demeaning him. He was coerced into this situation,I disliked them stealing his wife, cock shaming him, and his wife gleefully telling him he just didnt do it for her with his tiny cock. Now hes just a cum dump for them. They say that its all in fun, but they are pretty cruel to him even if he " likes" it. (Which he actually says repeatedly that he's not ok with it). So is this a rapes story, a cuck story, a humiliation dick shaming story or a romance story? You should have skipped the pretense that the wife loved him.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 1 year ago

I do hope Steven gets his wish but I think he should become a Futa with a pussy and bests like his wife that way his wife can get him pregnant

GorthourGorthourover 1 year agoAuthor

Actually I have decided to go both ways with it. The next installment will be a fork in the road kinda thing with a "good path/ending" and a "bad path/ending". I will finish both and release them concurrently, but one story arch will get him his wish and the other.....goes in a different direction. They are both super hot and will have some awesome sexy antics and twists and stuff. I am writing them right now and both have been very fun to write so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part of me wants them to screw him over, other part wants him to get that huge dick so he can at least join in on topping. After all bro bro deserve the best for all he took

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any updates?

GorthourGorthourabout 1 year agoAuthor

Sex scenes for part one of next installment have been written. I am filling in the rest.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very excited for the next chapter(s)!!! Any previews cumming up?

GorthourGorthour11 months agoAuthor

Actually I have part one of the "redemption ark" nearly completed (like 80%). There will be a good ending path and a bad one, but both will start with the same chapter and will diverge at a turning point at the end of that chapter.

I expect to have completed chapter 1 by the end of July but hopefully sooner. I think it will be pretty cool and will satisfy both readers who want Steven to come out on top, and those that.... don't. Basically depending on your interests, you could follow a path where Steven either rises to new heights or plummets to depths yet unheard of.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow very excited to read that soon

Darkshooter213Darkshooter21310 months ago

Good story telling, but I am not a big fan of the characters. It seems that all the women in the story are liars and, bullies. I do enjoy Futa cuck humiliation stories but it's a shame that the character who is the victim othe story, is the only one who despite his "natural jealousy" character flaw was the only who honest, openly communicated to the wife and the group and didn't lie. At the end, there were no redeeming arcks f9r any 9f the women/futas. At the end, it's a "women hats men and now it's payback story" what ever happened to (Save the Cat) story cue? Maybe it's just me, but I was rooting for the guy. I just feel mislead at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Will he become a futa in the sequel?

GorthourGorthour9 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback! And I think you, Darkshooter213, might be pleased with one of the story paths to come, and so will you, Anonymous.....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing. Any expected release date?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I just hope he will become a helpless toy, and Olivia will claim him, their interaction at the beginning of part 1 was so hot. I've been waiting since end of part 4!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very nice story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Any update on release date?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was hot. Is there still a new chapter coming?

GorthourGorthour6 months agoAuthor

Yes. Its just taking me longer than i would like to finish it. I am starting to get into a rhythm though.

dibusdibus4 months ago

Any news for the updates?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

New chapters cumming soon??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGorthour@Gorthour
I created this profile to write the stories I wish already existed. But there are a lot of stories on here. Maybe I just haven't found my favorites yet. I am new to this and would appreciate any feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES