All Comments on 'Successful Businesswoman Ep. 01'

by mattpantyhose

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good story

yes it's a fantasy. But her reward system discriminates against straight women who only want sex with men. So perhaps a sequel, where each week the 2 most successful women at the firm are allowed to choose a male coworker (or 2 or even 3) who then fuck all her holes. In addition to this, the top male and female performers in a month have sex with each other while their coworkers watch.

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseabout 6 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Thank you for your comment. All of the ideas sound interesting and I might use some of them in future episodes. But there is no discrimination in that company. Samantha, the owner, is currently the only female, who works there. If I haven't stated that clear enough, it's a mistake on my part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

For me this is unreadable because of all the commas. Please learn how to use them properly and then I will enjoy. Nothing personal, just a big problem.

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseabout 6 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Would you be so kind, as to send me an e-mail pointing out, which commas are inappropriately used? Just an example from a chosen part of text. I understand, that I make mistakes, but surely it's not "all of the commas".

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 6 years ago
Great Imaginatio!

More Bosses Like This, Much More Productiivity From ALL Employees! This Was Sooo Much One-Handed Fun To Read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermattpantyhose@mattpantyhose
Currently I have several different sets of stories or universa, if I may use such a sophisticated description: 1. The fantasy world with Aeriella as the protagonist in most of the stories. They are loosely connected by plot, but it is still best to read them in the order in ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES