All Comments on 'Succubus Inquisition Ch. 09'

by Yshomatsu

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
negrodamu5negrodamu5over 1 year ago

Great stuff! I like the multiple storylines and how they weave together. Was there a story about Amber and Bree's encounter with Lena or did that happen offscreen?

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 1 year agoAuthor

That happened in chapter 8 when Amber stayed and Bree left the tower. So far the only thing offscreen is the CYOA which my plan was to post 5 encounters in their entirety once I had another 5 encounters posted for patrons. But now it's looking like it'll just be 10 encounters in total so I might do Kindle for the whole project so it can be enjoyed at a CYOA like JayAury does with his. While also posting the good path here so the cannon parts of it are free like the main storyline has been so far.

warelliswarellisover 1 year ago

I like this chapter. It's great seeing these various storylines slowly come together.

As for the Kindle, when do you think that may be ready? Will it have the full CYOA? Or would there still be stuff limited to patrons?

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningiabout 2 months ago

I loved this continuation of Succubus inquisition Ysho, Lee seduction and how she easily breaks the knight. Thank you so much for the great erotic writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYshomatsu@Yshomatsu
Always looking for feedback, of any kind. Please feel free to email me, @Yshomatsu on Twitter for the rare update =P 3/24/19 I've gone and done it. Started my own Patreon page! If you enjoy my writing and would like to support me you now can. If you can't afford, no worries...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES