All Comments on 'Succubus Office Pt. 04'

by sexystoriesRus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
Heh

I know motivation can be a tough thing to muster up at times.

But know it's appreciated, this story is good and amusing. Besides the sexy stuff going on..

jkthekatjkthekatover 2 years ago

yep! you got trouble Jimbo. Don't think you can sneak this past your co-workers. Ya got the scent of Violet all over you. If I were you I'd go to work and confess and remind everyone that it's only a human thing that you can't eat steak at every meal and not want an occasional hamburger [Violet]. Just tryin to help- been there, got a tee shirt. lol

great work!

jack

RedPandaSevenRedPandaSevenover 2 years ago

I kinda want a secondary corruption going on that Violet starts absorbing the cum and it makes her more pliable and able to take Jimbo's jumbo member. Better yet expose Violet to the 'allys and let her get corrupted from the teet.

Wildwood55Wildwood55over 2 years ago

Been fighting the motivation thing for 60+ years; I found it's the simple act of getting started that makes everything happen. It's not really not wanting to do the work, it's knowing where to start/getting started/convincing yourself it's the right way to start.

It's much more challenging, and complicated than I make it sound, but words can't really explain the true situation.

You have a good little tale going here, you've developing your characters well, they're becomng multi-dimensional. You have a knack for mixing in the depravity, like it was normal.

Now, you've thrown some relate-able conflict at your hero; we'll see what he learns from it, and how he grows.

Try to write SOMETHING every day, even if you describe why you don't feel like you have the mojo to write about 'Jimbo & thr Succs', a 'Changed Marriage', or something new.

Get use to exercising your mind through the keyboard/pencil on a regular basis; in many ways, the writing mind is like a muscle in the body. Ignore it, and it gets stiff, painful and weakens. It's made to work, and functions best, when it's doing what it was designed to do.

Exercise your mind and your body, for a long healthy life.

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story so far. I wonder what would happen if Violet ever tried Milk of Lillith...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I wonder what would happen if Violet had some of thr Milk of Lillith...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, read all 4 parts and can say it's very interesting! Personally want to see what happens with Cindy and kinda crossing my fingers she ends up with him and makes him completely hers.

SatyrDickSatyrDick13 days ago

[01.05.24]

Excellent opening volley!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous