Succubus Office Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, once we'd gotten Dan into a cab, we made out sloppily right outside the bar. My hands explored her back and her ass, both of which I found quite pleasing. Sure, she wasn't up to the impossible standards of the girls at work, but Violet was definitely the sexiest human woman I'd ever touched.

When we fiinally disengaged, she giggled at the huge clouds of steam that erupted from our mouths. Her arms were draped around my neck and her big brown eyes bored into mine. Her cheeks were rosy and dimpled when she smiled.

"Wanna come back to my place?" she asked, biting her lip.

I had never moved this fast with a human girl before, but I wasn't about to give up now. My cock was straining against the complicated network of straps and underpants that kept it in place, and my balls felt like they were about to explode.

Of course, I said yes. She lived just a couple blocks away, and we enjoyed a nice brisk walk back to her place. It was a small studio with just enough room for a bed, a desk, and a few bookshelves. Her walls were covered with interesting posters. At the time I was a little more focused on removing as much clothing as I could from as many bodies as I could, but I got the feeling that I could have just looked at her walls for a long time.

Suddenly Violet, already in her underwear, shrieked and pulled back. I looked down to see what was so scary and saw just my hardening penis, which she had figured out how to free from the confines of my underwear. I almost didn't understand, but then I realized that a member of this size is more likely to inspire fear than lust in most women.

"W-wha -- how..." was all that Violet could say in her shocked state. She just stared at my cock like she was watching an alien as it grew past my bellybutton and approached its full formidable thickness.

"Sorry, I forgot about this," I said, and sat up. "It's okay. And it's real. No tricks."

She still just stared. "How can it even get hard? How can a penis be this big? What the fuck?" Her curiosity was clearly taking over from surprise and terror, but her voice definitely sounded a little hysterical.

"Beats me. I wasn't born with this thing, it's a recent development."

Now she was looking at me angrily. "What, did you buy some dick growth pills that actually worked or something? Spit it out, how did you get this? I could see you were big but this is just ridiculous."

At least she seemed convinced it was real, and didn't just kick me out. "I can't, um, tell you. I swore myself to secrecy. You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you either."

She rolled her eyes. "Right. Of course. Secret dick growth pills. I should have guessed." She flopped backwards onto her bed, covering her face with her hands. "First time in months I find a decent guy and his dick is too big to do anything with."

For a while nothing happened. She didn't seem to be crying or anything, just laying there.

I tentatively reached out to her. She didn't recoil, which I took as a good sign, and I put my hand on her shoulder. "I'm really sorry Violet. I'll go if you want me to."

She looked up into my eyes. She looked sad, and really lonely.

"I don't want you to go," she almost whispered, "I just... I don't know what to do. This is so fucking weird."

"Yeah, it's pretty weird. But you know, we could just cuddle and watch a movie or something."

She turned over to face me and smiled. "I think I'd like that."

Surprisingly, she didn't put on any clothes, and she gave no indication that I should either. I ended up sitting against her headboard with no pants on, spreading my legs to make room for my huge balls. Violet snuggled up quite close to me, which made it impossible for my towering erection to go down, or to avoid putting my arm around her. She was even lovelier without her dress, her skin was incredibly soft and pale, and her body had a perfect hourglass shape, with significant breasts and wide hips supporting a very perky, round bottom. We watched some Looney Tunes. My balls felt like they were going to explode, they hadn't been emptied since before work ended.

The night wore on, and I started to feel her leg rub against mine. I looked at her sleepily and we shared a tender, intimate kiss.

"Sorry I got so freaked out by this earlier," she said, reaching over to stroke the apple-sized head of my extraordinary cock, "I guess I should start expecting things like this, we already have succubi, why not weird impossible dicks?"

I chuckled. "I can't blame you. It's really my fault. I actually forgot about it, I was having such a good time."

She turned over so she was on top of me, and straddled my hips, pressing the base of my shaft against her barely-covered pussy. "Have you had sex with a woman since you got this thing, Jim?"

"Nope," I answered technically truthfully.

"Want to try?" she leaned down to kiss me again and started humping against my shaft. We made out forcefully like this for a long time, until we both finally decided enough was enough and got completely naked.

We tried all kinds of things. First I fingered her, which nearly brought her to orgasm. I had always prided myself on the skill of my "programmer hands" and I was glad it wasn't just the succubi's supernaturally enhanced libidos that convinced me I hadn't gotten rusty. She tried to jerk off my titanic rod, and even tried to give me a sort of blowjob, but it didn't work at all. Jerking off a penis that big is an art form that few, if any, people master.

Eventually, we settled on something that worked for both of us. We put some lube between her shapely thighs, then she laid down on the bed and lifted her legs up. I held them together and inserted my cock between them, rubbing right on her crotch. It felt kind of weird, not really like a vagina, but certainly it was tight and wet and hole-like, which at that point was enough for me. My balls were now so full that they were swollen up like coconuts, resting on the bed below me. I needed release badly. Violet didn't seem much better off, she humped against my shaft and moaned like a bitch in heat.

I pounded her makeshift leg-pussy for several minutes, coating her torso liberally in my pre-cum as I did so, before finally I felt it coming.

"Ah! Ahhhh! I'm coming!! I'm gonna cum!!" I shouted.

"God! Me too! Fuck me! Cum for me!"

"GRAAHHHH!" Finally, the dam broke, and a stored up load of epic proportions was launched from my gigantic cum tube. The first shot sprayed like a hose for five straight seconds, probably almost a quarter inch around, and splattered on the wall behind Violet with a loud *thwap*. The relief I felt was instant and overwhelming, and I struggled to stay up while more and more cum fired out of my cock. Violet sat up on her elbows and was rewarded with a torrent of cum that soaked her face and chest and pooled on the bed below her. This apparently launched off her own orgasm, which wasn't quite the spectacle of one of the succubi getting sperm, but was certainly quite powerful looking.

It took several minutes for my cum to slow and then stop. Even for me, that load was truly spectacular. I blamed the fact that I'd been aroused for almost seven hours straight with no relief by that point. My balls slowly returned to their normal size, and my dick even deflated.

Violet had been completely drenched in my creamy white semen. It looked like some kind of face mask, except that it dribbled off her, onto her already soaked breasts or onto the bed.

It took a while before either of us spoke.

"Holy shit," Violet said, "that's a big mess you made."

"I can help clean it up," I offered, but she quickly waved the suggestion away.

"No, no, it's probably a pretty easy cleanup actually, and this apartment is too small for two people to be hustling around at the same time. You can go." She looked down at herself and grinned. "I'd give you a little goodbye hug, but I think I'd just get your own cum all over you."

I smiled back. "Well, maybe next time I see you we can have a hello hug instead. You've got my number, right?"

"Yup! Bye Jim!" She waved enthusiastically, and I turned to leave. Jeez, even when she was naked and covered in cum she looked really cute. This girl was certainly going to get me in trouble.

12