Succubus Wife Reward

Story Info
A struggle for control on mating night.
1.9k words
4.33
5.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

So you're the one. You don't look so bad. Well, I'm your prize. Yes, I'm yours now, your gift, your reward. I belong to you. I am now bound to be your faithful wife. What, you're not suspicious of me, are you? I'm magically bound to you, after all. Well, yes, there may be a few... unspoken rules... small print... that sort of thing. Smart mortal. But that really changes very little. I am to be your mate, one way or another.

I can't consume your soul, if that's what you're worried about. In a way, you should be more worried about yourself, than about me. I can smell it in you. Your desires will betray you, not me. I'm designed to fulfill your desires, after all. I'd say be careful what you wish for, but I'm already here, and I'm yours. No returns. So... am I stuck with you, or are you stuck with me?

You see, I can't harm you, or do anything against your wishes, but what is it you really want? A loving wife? I am yours, and I can't change that, but the first time we mate there will be a struggle... a game... a competition of sorts. A clash of wills, to determine exactly what kind of relationship we will have. Will I be your loving and obedient wife, or will I be your powerful loving wife? Either way you have my love, for what that's worth coming from a sex demon, but when you first mate with me, it will be an act of your will entering me, as if I were feeding on you.

Your will is going to pass through your manhood and through the gates of my feminine power between my legs. When it does, will it be in victory over my will, or in submission to it? Will your will fill me and I submit to it, or will your will will surrender deep inside me and accept me as your dominant mate?

I can see in your eyes that you're not sure, or maybe you are sure, and you know that it means that your new demon wife is going to own you soon. Is that what you want? To be controlled by a loving and powerful woman, forever bound to my will? Let's find out... That's right, just lie down and let me climb on top, already giving yourself to your wife. Just stare into my eyes as I spread my legs and... there... doesn't that feel good? I'm already asserting my will over yours, and I think you like it...

Ooh, what's this? You don't want to be my slave? Or you're still not sure? Either way, there's some fight in you, and I think that will make things more fun for both of us. You can feel my pussy reading you, feeling your shaft's reaction. You want to fight me, but you don't know if you want to win. And what can that mean? That you want us to keep on balanced, fighting each other, with no victor, forever? Oh no, if you aren't sure that you want to win, then I've already got you.

Stare deep into my eyes as you feel my pussy claim you. My will around you feels good, feels natural. Not all men are like this. Well, all men want to push their will into a woman, their seed, but some do it thinking that they are in control, others can see the truth, that they are designed to serve women. You're actually a more conscious man for seeing it, but no less easy to control.

And yet you struggle. Even though I'm on top, you've taken back control, barely. But do you really want it? It's so easy, and feels so good for me to wrap you in my will, pulling control back to my side. And of course, you can take power right back, like you just did, and we can play back and forth with each other, and see who really wants to be in control more. I think we both already know the answer...

You could take me, make me yours. I am already yours, bound to you, and you could make me submit to you, and I would accept it. But if what you want is for your demon wife to lovingly control you, then the best way for me to serve you would be to affectionately force you to submit to my feminine authority. This time you offered only a token resistance. This is what you want. You enjoy feeling helpless beneath my breasts. Go ahead. Hold them. Accept them, accept me as your demon queen, ruling over you. Submit to my breasts as they conquer your manhood.

Now as you fall deeper into my control you discover my deeper intentions. I really do want what is best for you, for you to be happy, and would have accepted either outcome, but I am also a woman of ambition, and will always seek more, both for myself or through you. As my man, you are the main instrument I have for acting upon the world. Men are the tools women use to exert their will upon the world, after all.

How does it feel to surrender completely to my pussy? Can you feel my love through her? How much I love domesticating you, mind and body? Feel her power surround you, capture you... can you deny that this is exactly what you want? You can feel her squeezing on you, teaching you, training you, taking control. She is my will, my mind, surrounding your cock, which is your will, your mind, hard and eager to serve inside me.

And there's another token gesture of resistance. Go ahead. I think that's something you also want, to put up a show of resistance, just to have me crush it. You want to fight me, and then watch helplessly as I enslave you. But are you really my slave, if this is what you want, if this is just another way for me to serve you?

This is what you want, no question, to obey me, to serve me, even though I was sent as a gift to serve you. You want the will of my pussy to surround and squeeze you into submission. You love the feeling of my control. Say it. Admit it. You love my control. You want me to domesticate you. You want me to command and control you.

Look deep into my eyes, as your cock slides deeper and deeper into me. Feel your will slide deep into my will, into my eyes. Deeper into my control. It feels so good, for your soul to mate with my soul, for your soul to slide inside my soul, to feel me claim you, own you. You still want to fight back? Go ahead. You want to resist my will, knowing that it won't be enough, knowing that it's too late.

Yes, fight your demon wife, knowing that she already owns you. You want to be owned by a dominant woman. And here I am, surrounding your mind, taking control. Accept it. Bask in my commands. Bask in my control. It feels so good to obey me. You want me to overpower you. You want my pussy to surround and claim your cock. You want my will to surround and control your mind. You want my words to lovingly capture your soul.

Feel my love for you, my desire to serve you, surrounding you, and accept the truth that we can both see, that the best way for me to serve you, is for you to serve me. Submit to your demon wife, submit to your reward. Submit to my sexual superiority. Submit to your sexual conquest beneath my breasts. I love you, and so I will give you the domination you crave. You love me and thank me for it, and so will obey me, and accept my feminine authority.

How does it feel to have your demon wife turn the tables on you like this? How does it feel for me to take control? It's not really turning the tables, just turning on the lights, revealing the truth that this is what you really wanted. But what do I want? It wouldn't make much sense to serve me if I didn't have desires too, right?

Well, first of all, I want you. I want to be your mate. You are what binds me to this world, after all. Back in the abyss, I'd made quite a name for myself. You could even consider me a politician of sorts. I had an army of slaves eager to serve me. The male mind, human or demon, craves feminine authority, and I knew exactly how to give them what they wanted. Maybe I'll do that again in the human world. Go into politics. Give people what they want in exchange for power. That sort of thing.

But for now, I want to give you pleasure, the pleasure of being mine, of being taken, of submitting beneath my breasts. Watch helplessly as my breast lowers into your open mouth, descending upon you, claiming you as mine. Submit to your succubus wife. My lips squeeze tight around your shaft, making you ever more aware of my power over you, just like you want to be. Confess that you want this. That you want a dominant woman to train and domesticate you. You can't say it, because my breast is filling your mouth, so just nod in submission.

There, good boy, you love my commands. You love to have my words filling your mind. You love to feel owned as I teach you and direct you, a rider guiding her mount. Soon that cock is going to squirt in surrender inside your dominant demon wife, setting in stone our relationship. Do you want me to command you to cum? I will, but when I do the sensation will put you to sleep, where you will wander in your dreams, wrapped in my will, so first I'm going to build up to it by giving you other commands. Obey each one and become more mine as you do.

Stare at my breast, filling your mouth, and feel how my feminine authority has claimed you. Look up into my eyes and feel the weight of my affectionate will bearing down on you. Do you accept me as your dominant mate? Nod in obedience. Do you accept that my pussy owns and controls your cock? Nod in obedience. Do you submit to me as your dominant demon wife? Nod in obedience. Do you confess that when you cum, it will be in confession of and submission to my feminine authority? Nod in obedience. Do you confess that this is what you want, to be dominated by your demon wife, and this is how you wish for me to serve you? Nod in obedience.

Now watch as I lean back, exposing where your manhood is captured inside me. Behold as my pussy holds him tight. Watch as I hold him helplessly, on the edge, awaiting only my command. Watch as you... cum! Cum in surrender inside your wife. Watch my pussy squeeze in victory over your manhood. Feel your will squirt into me in submission, in surrender. Feel your energy fade as my powerful lips drink up your will.

Look up at my breasts again as your consciousness begins to fade. This is just the beginning. I cannot devour your soul, but I can dominate it. You are mine, and I will take good care of you. You have just cum in submission to your demon wife, and I intend to reward you again and again this way, for the rest of your life.

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers