Succumbing to Menudia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It certainly was.

If a curious, horny teenage girl had suddenly been plopped into a thirtysomething woman's body, she would have looked like Danielle did just then. It was as if all those limbs and muscles had become brand spanking new to her, as if she'd tapped into the full possibilities of her previously muted, if still quite visible, sex appeal, and was now ready to take advantage.

"As you can see, I've succumbed too," she explained with a devious look in her eye and a hint of girlish glee, almost like a wedding guest who'd been caught grabbing a slice of the cake before the ceremony had started but, despite being reprimanded for it, didn't truly feel guilty. Meanwhile, his own eyes shamelessly roamed from her abs to her thighs to the beauty mark on her face, and back again.

Perhaps he shouldn't have been surprised. They'd taken him, of course, and he'd surely resisted more than Danielle ever would have. Although curious to discover the circumstances surrounding her ensnarement (Was she tricked? Logically persuaded? Did she surrender in exhaustion? Who took her? What pleasures did she experience first? Second? Third?), he knew that, in the grand scheme of things, and certainly in that precise moment, as they approached and faced each other, hovering in mid-air, with only a few feet between them, those sorts of details didn't matter.

The only detail that mattered was that they had always kind of wanted to screw each other.

"Oh, I tried to resist, as all of us did, but I quickly discovered -- as I'm sure you have as well -- that my resistance was not only doomed to fail, but was fueled by ignorance, rumors, nonsense ... mmm, Mason, I never dreamed of doing half the things I've been up to! Of course, when I heard she'd finally taken you too, well ... I couldn't have been more delighted. In fact, I pulled a few strings to, shall we say, orchestrate our little rendezvous here. I'm sure you resisted for as long as possible."

"Yes, Danielle."

"I know you too well -- stubborn, strong-willed, independently-minded, never one to eagerly join the crowd. Traits I'd always admired in you. They say you put up a nastier fight against Menudia than anyone has in years! But ... she prevailed -- as she always does, of course. And now you're one of us, and I don't need to tell you that it was all for the best."

As she spoke to him, her right hand teasingly tickled the bottom of her tailored tennis skirt, while her left hand toyed with the knot on her flannel shirt.

"Yes, Danielle."

"Ah, yes. I know how sexually frustrated you used to be. It must have been nice for Jen and the girls to put some of that frustration behind you -- or rather, put some of that frustration in front of you, if we wanted to be more accurate. Although there are still plenty of milestones remaining, no?" Her eyebrows darted upward as accompaniment to her insinuation.

"Yes, Danielle."

He knew he'd been bad in the past, to have shamelessly objectified the school counselor in the way that he had, but now, thanks to a quirk of fate, the more inappropriate that ancient, almost discarded part of his personality kept telling him his desire for her was, the hotter it was making all this.

"And so here we are. At last, we can take care of some of those things that both you and I know should have been taken care of a long time ago."

Mason noticed her right hand quietly pressing her skirt into her crotch as she continued.

"Of course, you tried to hide it, but, well, a woman can pick up on these things." She flashed her bunny-like grin. "You weren't the only male student whose eyes lingered a little too long at certain sections of the school therapist's body, but I think you might have possessed more overconfidence than anyone else in your ability to fool her."

Danielle leaned in closer and, with her left hand, began affectionally rubbing Mason's arm.

"But I understood! Here was a stable, motherly figure, who would listen to all of your problems and never judge you and always reaffirm you. 'Transference,' as we call it. It annoyed me, of course, you checking me out while we were trying to focus on your psychological progress, but now ... well, I can't say I see any problem with it at all."

When she started stroking his ear with her fingers, the time it took his erection to form just about set a world record.

"Because it wasn't quite a one-way attraction, was it? I guess I'm just a sucker for those sensitive, conflicted, inexperienced ones. Ever since our first session, I felt that instinct to help you ... in more ways than one. Professional boundaries ruled it out, naturally, but clearly Menudia has changed my views on that sort of thing ..."

She began dragging her hand over the satin covering his belly and his chest.

"I know you liked talking about your sexual fantasies with me in therapy, as hard as it was. Although I didn't want it to be our focus, I did want you to share them with me and be more comfortable with those kinds of thoughts. Frankly, Mason, I think this whole Menudian experience should simply be viewed as an extension of our work together. What do you say to that?"

"That sounds nice, Danielle."

"Great!" She clapped her hands together. "So, now that it's a new 'era,' when I ask you a question, you are going to give me your direct, honest answer. No more evasive half-truths. Yes indeed, this is going to be very good for your development. Sound good?"

"Anything you'd like, Danielle."

"Very well! OK. Now tell me: When you look at me right now, what are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking about how sexy you look."

A fairly easy question to answer. He suddenly thought back to his pre-Menudian days, when he sometimes used to imagine what Danielle might have been like with her spouse, in their bedroom late at night, preparing to make those babies. There was no way she could have looked as hot for her husband as she was looking for him right now.

"Why Mason, what a surprise! I'm just teasing you. Come on though. What, specifically, do you find sexy?" She placed her hands on her hips and swayed back and forth.

"Your blouse tied up in a little knot like that, it's super sexy."

"Yes, I'd have to agree -- adds just the right touch." She tugged on the remaining ends of her shirt and wiggled the knot before placing her hands back on her hips. "What else? Don't be shy!"

"And your little black skirt."

"Well, sure, but I was already wearing that at the picnic, and you didn't tell me I looked sexy then. Oh Mason, you're already progressing so much!" After playfully rubbing him on the head, she continued. "OK, what else comes to mind? Honest answer, please."

"Well ... you look like you want to be fucked so bad."

"Ah, now we're getting somewhere. Well who do you think's going to do that?"

God, this was so out of bounds.

"Uh ... this guy right here?"

"Hmm. Now, correct me if I've missed something, but I don't believe you've ever had sex with a girl before." Her left hand had returned to the center of her skirt, on which he now spotted a faint damp patch.

"No."

"And you've certainly never had sex with a woman before."

"No."

"Well Mason, today might be your lucky day!"

After rubbing his chest again, she leaned in and kissed him. He didn't know how she did it, but it was like he could feel her entire body transferring its erotic energy into his body through her lips alone.

Oh yeah. Danielle was going to be the best one yet.

"I see you staring at my shirt. Clearly there's something you'd like to do with it? Come on, be my guest."

Like a child unwrapping a birthday present, he slowly tugged on the ends of her flannel shirt, let them float outward, and then began stroking the petite breasts he'd done such a poor job of pretending not to have been staring at from across the room during all those counseling sessions. She tilted her neck back, luxuriating in the consummation of what, under the old paradigm, would have easily gotten her fired.

"So maybe you'd like to go slow, then? Whatever you'd like to do is fine with me."

He groped her ass through her skirt as he pressed his erection against her belly.

"There are many ways to obey Menudia, as you imagine." He nodded as she continued. "I think, with someone like you, you know, with your background, the best approach might be to --"

But Danielle found herself interrupted mid-sentence as Mason lifted up her skirt and entered her. Apparently he'd untied his robe while she'd been blabbing away, and, well, contrary to her expectations, he'd decided not to wait around and soak in her motivational speech.

The hands of the wiry student of Greek and Croatian background frantically roamed over Danielle's back, her ass, her arms, and her neck, as he pounded her like a primate in a zoo during mating season.

She continued kissing him awkwardly, only stopping to utter the occasional, out-of-breath, "That's it, Mason ...," "Fuck me baby, fuck me baby ...," or "Gonna succumb so hard, I'm gonna succumb so hard ..."

The lingering notion that this was "so wrong" only caused Mason's hands to grope her perky tits and silky thighs more fervently. He was the horny high schooler finally getting a chance to bang the "teacher," taking her at a pace more suited toward a student trying to sneak in a fuck before the bell rang and before the other students filed into the classroom than a fresh Menudian floating in a ballroom who had all the time in the world.

Despite Mason's inexperience and impatience proving him to be far from the most considerate of lovers, for the cute MILF of Dutch and Scandinavian origin, finally being fucked by a young, enthusiastic college boy who desired her so badly, after having put up with several years of comparatively humdrum sex within her marriage, was a welcome development indeed.

It wasn't so much his hurried thrusts but the thought of "crossing the line" with one of her student clients that was already bringing her to orgasm. Nor was she inclined to complain about the load of antsy, untainted seed that was about to be deposited inside her, which she was craving like nobody's business. And she'd thought her reproductive days were behind her! Mainly, Danielle knew that, simply by taking Mason's virginity, she was pleasing Menudia, and, well, if Menudia was pleased, then she was pleased.

But soon any notion of a run-of-the-mill orgasm would be pushed aside, because, just like Rachel and Vanessa before her, Danielle had been unaware of the unique potency of virgin's cum.

When Mason's eyes turned a pure, blinding white and he released his first load of delighted, restless sperm -- so eager to swim toward a fertile destination after having been pointlessly held in reserve for so long -- they wiggled into to every nook and cranny of her sexy thirtysomething figure and flipped her invisible switch to the "bliss" setting.

A booming CRACK sounded throughout the spacious room, the arms and legs of his super fuckable therapist abruptly stiffened and dipped slightly below her waist, her eyes glowed a hot, frightening white, her back curved upward, her hair shot toward the ceiling, and she heard Menudia's beautiful voice whisper to her once more.

"Succumb! ..."

As a cylindrical beam of light burst out of Mason, through Danielle, and traveled horizontally across the room, cleanly dividing the ballroom in two, any boundary between Danielle's formerly reserved personality and Menudia's larger lifeforce melted away.

"Succumb! ... Succumb! ..."

With each discharge from Mason's comically inexperienced figure, Danielle's mouth hung open disturbingly as she enjoyed the special orgasm that could only be achieved through the receipt of virgin's cum. Oddly, despite the fact that one lover would have considered this arguably the most ideal "first time" imaginable, and the other lover, until a few moments earlier at least, would not have considered it anything special, at this point, it would have been difficult to discern which of them was enjoying this particular fuck the most.

Some distant portion of Mason's being must have sensed the reaction he'd induced, as his body doubled the speed of his pumping, only causing Danielle to toss her head back and give herself over to her orgasm more thoroughly, the static dancing across her skin and her unbuttoned flannel shirt, the semen of southern Europe freely mingling with the eggs of northern Europe inside her. If anything, her pussy was crying out for more seed than he had in him!

That warm virgin's cum spilling out of her formerly repressed client obliterated any remaining caution and professional propriety that might have still remained within her, as the other Danielle, the one who was eager to take full advantage of her inherent sex appeal and biological potency, became the dominant Danielle, the Danielle who could never be put back into her demure little cage.

The male students who'd sat across from her in that cozy, book-lined office of hers had always figured she'd be a good fuck, but Mason could finally vouch for the accuracy of that assumption.

The task now complete, Mason spun to the side, tied his robe back up, floated into the tiny, adjoining room that he'd originally woken up in, and shut his eyes.

Danielle, the inviting vessel that had performed her Menudian function so admirably, hovered in the air for several minutes, her eyes now empty slits devoid of any personality, until she gently wafted away through an arched doorway and into a dimly lit room (her unbuttoned flannel shirt dancing against her torso all the while), where her body could take its time to recover.

The psychological institute from which she'd graduated should've granted her an honorary award. She'd really done the field proud this time.