Sucked off by house guest, Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slapped her ass, and it wiggled. I slapped it again. Another dream. The sight and feel of slapping that ass. I could do it all day. The feel of the soft flesh, giving under the hard slap of my firm hand. hard and soft coming together. Now was the time. I pushed my thumb up to her anus, that little rosebud hole. It was staring back up at met as I separated her cheeks. Pulling them wide apart and closing them, then wide again. I rubbed my thumb in her wet pussy juice that had leaked along her crack from before, then pushing it into the first sphincter, up to the knuckle. She squealed, and moaned, then I pushed it a little further. I needed to widen this hole for my cock. Thankfully it wasn't too fat.

I was still pumping my cock slowly into her pussy from behind, the ball pushing her ass back into me. God it felt good against me when I was balls deep. My whole thumb was now in her ass. I pulled it out, rubbed more lubricating juices in her hole and pulled my cock out of her pussy. Oh boy, this was it. I placed the head of my cock against her little brown hole and pushed. It was slow to gain any ground, but slowly, with the wet juices and the rigidity of my shaft, he asshole opened and started to swallow the head of my dick. I nearly came right at that moment. She was moaning.

"Maybe it's too big'" she said, as she wiggled her ass. Maybe don't do it.

"No baby, it's ok," I replied. I really wanted this. It was nearly in.

"I've never done anal," she whispered.

"Nor have I baby. But it's ok," I urged back. "You want this. I want this."

I pushed a little harder. If she wants to back out, I want to at least have got my dick all the way in. I drilled down, the yoga ball really helping now, creating the tension that allowed my cock to suddenly pop through the second sphincter and slide right into her ass. Once it gave way, the ball’s elasticity pushed her ass right along my shaft. She moaned, and long sigh, I gasped. Holy shit this was tight. I looked down, my dick buried into her asshole, her sweet ass cheeks against my lower abs. I couldn't control this, I erupted deep into her ass. Cum spewing from my cock in bursts. It was squeezing out from her ring. I just just held her there, my dick deep in her.

As I pulled out cum squeezed out everywhere too. I slapped her ass again, she collapsed down onto the ball. We were both panting. I reach across and grabbed the cloth used to wipe down the bench and wiped up her ass. Cleaning up all the cum, and massaging her ass at the same time. When I was done, I sat back on the floor and pulled her back off the ball, into my lap. She was like a rag doll. Fully fucked. Smiling at me, looking back through her messed up hair. She sat in my lap, naked ass on my flaccid cock. I rubbed my hands on her tits again. I couldn't get enough of those.

"Wow Honey," I panted, sighing. "That was incredible. Thank you for such a treat."

"Oh," she signed breathlessly. "I loved it. I love fucking older guys like you. It's like a desperation that makes the fuck so intense."

"Yeah, no shit," I replied. "Because we think we'll never get to have a fuck like that again. And you young woman are so fucking hot."

She giggled.

"So am I going to get to fuck you again?" I asked.

"Next time I want you to fuck Brie," she said, looking up at the door.

I followed her gaze, and my heart stopped. There was Brie, standing in the doorway basically semi naked in her yoga gear, looking at us both.

12