Sucking Cock on a Train

Story Info
Man gets sucked on train and sucks his first cock.
1.4k words
4.43
11.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on the evening train leaving the city heading home out on the Island when I spied a familiar face. Although the guy looked familiar, I couldn't just place him.

Then I caught his eye and he smiled causing my cock to jerk. I thought whoa what the hell just happened here? A stranger, smiles at me and my cock jerks. I was confused, but my cock was growing hard in my pants.

My name is Tony Eaton. I'm 43 and a married father of two. I lived in Syosset an affluent hamlet and census-designated place in the Town of Oyster Bay in Nassau County on the North Shore of Long Island. I commute into the city each day where I work as a Vice President for a Wall Street firm.

I've been straight all my life, yet here a man smiles and me, and I immediately start sporting a boner. I was in a quandary, what the hell was going on?

My cock was so hard it ached. I needed relief. For the first time, I was heading to the men's room to masturbate. I had never masturbated on the train before.

In the men's room were two stalls, one was occupied so I took the other. I dropped my pants and sat down. Worried the person in the next stall would hear me I began slowly stroking a very hard aching cock. Then I heard a flush and the person next to me leave. I began jerking harder.

I was stunned as I sat, with my hard cock in hand when the stall door opened. Apparently, in my haste I had forgotten to lock it. There was that same smiling face staring down at me. I was frozen in place.

The stranger squeezed in, closed the door, and locked it. He dropped to his knees, removed my hand and engulfed my aching cock. We never exchanged a single word. His warm wet mouth on my cock sent thrills coursing through my entire body. My cock only got harder. I was about to receive a blow job for the ages.

For years I had attempted to get my lovely wife Lily to suck me but she had always adamantly refused. She never denied me her pussy, but she would not suck my cock. Now here on the train heading home I was being sucked off by stranger, albeit a familiar looking stranger.

His mouth was as good or better than any pussy, Including Lilly, that I had ever experienced. It only got better when he pushed down and my cock entered his throat. I was now being deep throated. Damn, I loved it.

It didn't take me long for me to blast my pent-up load sending it directly to his belly. The orgasm I experienced was maybe my best ever. Oh boy was it good.

Raising up he removed his mouth from my cock and said, "The only thing better that getting sucked off is sucking cock."

I sat stunned as he got up and left the stall. I must have sat there for ten minutes contemplating what had just happened and what he said, Finally I got up and left the men's room and returned to my seat. I looked for the stranger, but did not see him.

When I arrived home, Lilly was her cheerful self and had prepared a succulent dinner. Both the kids were off to school activities, so it was just the two of us. Lilly tried to carry on a conversation, but my mind was wondering as my thoughts were centered on the awesome blow job I had received. Lilly asked if I was feeling well and I responded, "Yeah."

Later in bed Lilly was in the mood for fucking, but I demurred saying, "Not tonight sweetheart." Lilly was totally perplexed because I hardly ever passed up a chance to fuck her.

Falling into a fitful sleep, I kept hearing the stranger say, "The only thing better than getting sucked off, is sucking cock." I woke up in a cold sweat with a raging boner. I got very little sleep that night When I woke up in the morning, I wondered what the fuck is wrong with me?

I had wakened with the raging boner still in place. All during my shower the boner would not go down. I finally jerked off spilling my spunk on the shower floor. I achieved an amazing orgasm.

On the train ride to Manhattan, I scoured the train looking for the stranger, but never saw him. At work I could not concentrate. The words of the stranger kept ringing in my ears, the only thing better than getting sucked off is sucking cock.

Sitting at my desk, I realized I was once again sporting a boner. I needed relief and went into the executive men's room where I masturbated for the second time this morning. I almost got caught by the Corporate President, but had just finished before he entered the men's room. That scary situation eliminated any more boners that day and I was able to concentrate on my work.

Back on the train, the smiling stranger sat down in the seat next to mine. This time he was more than smiling he was grinning from ear to ear. Like before, my cock jerked in my pants. I sensed the stranger knew my predicament. He said, "Go to the Men's room, I will follow." Assuming I was going to receive another awesome blow job, I rose and headed off. I entered an open stall and left the door unlocked.

I had masturbated twice that day and thought I would get a long blow job. I was looking forward to it.

I was flabbergasted when the door opened and the stranger entered with a long thick cut cock protruding from his trousers.

"Now you will see what I meant when I said the only thing better than getting sucked off is sucking cock", he said. A cold chill ran through me as he placed his hands on my head and pulled it toward his cock. I tried to speak but my mouth was being filled with his cock. I felt the warmth of his cock in my mouth as it began to throb. Soon the big mushroom head hit the entrance to my throat causing me to gag a little. I was loving having his cock in my mouth even though I had never contemplated sucking a cock.

I tried to emulate what he had done for me the day before as I applied suction. He was holding my head still as he began fucking my mouth. Each inward thrust would hit the entrance to my throat causing me to gag each time.

"Try and relax those throat muscles and let my cock enter your throat," he said.

I had no idea how to do that, but magically his cock did enter my throat. "Ah a natural born cocksucker. I had you pegged right from the start," he said.

I was not only sucking my first cock I was deep throating a big one. My mind was in a whirl as he fucked my mouth and throat, like a tight cunt. Little did I realize my own cock was hard as a rock and throbbing.

When he thrust hard and held, I felt his warm spunk running down my throat causing me to orgasm and spew cum all over my own trousers and legs.

He began withdrawing his cock from my throat and mouth. As he did, I could taste the residue of his cum leaking from the tip of his cock. I found the taste very pleasant. In fact, I liked it. He was quickly gone and I was left sitting with my thoughts.

I was now a cocksucker that had tasted my first cum and loved it. My life was changed forever.

That night during my fitful sleep I kept hearing the stranger say, "Now you will see what I meant when I said the only thing better than getting sucked is sucking cock." I woke up hearing my own voice saying, "Yes I do."

I heard my wife say, "Yes you do what?" I responded by saying, "Go back to sleep dear, I was just having a bad dream."

I lay awake trying to figure out why the stranger I had sucked off looked so familiar to me. I just could not figure it out, I just knew I once again I had a raging boner, and it was not the thought of my wife's pussy, it was thinking of sucking cock that had me horned up.

Will the mystery of the familiar looking stranger be solved? Who knows?