Sucking Her (Transgirl #1)

Story Info
A story of a gynesexual serving a hung transwoman.
1.9k words
4.29
2.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Knock, knock*

She opened the door discretely. I walked into her room and saw her, an alluring beauty, a transwoman slightly taller than me and richly feminine. She was naked save for her panties, and I immediately noticed the packing bulge in them. A pretty face, budding tits, smooth body, and a bulge that looked promising in growth. Her caramel complexion and Spanish ethnicity foreshadowed the size of her member. I knew very well that most hispanic transwomen were gifted below, mostly from porn. I told her I'd use the bathroom for a second, and went in to prepare myself for what I'd been longing for.

I took off all my clothes swiftly, down to my briefs. I turned on the sink water and washed my face and mouth, drying myself off with a towel behind the door; though there was no drying the leaking precum spilling unto the bottom of my briefs. My mind was only on one thing, and I looked at myself in the mirror with the full knowledge of what I wanted. Cock. Sweet, gratifying cock. The salty sweetness of its juice, the tugging of skin, the fullness in my mouth, the sultry smell of it, the wondrous ways in which it throbs.

I smiled at myself and said aloud,

"I can't believe I'm finally going to eat some good dick. Fuck, I love dick, I can't fucking wait". The excitement is genuine, but there's the lingering doubt, shame, and fear in my mind that bid me to speak to myself about how much I love sucking dick, as if it's a magical thing to hear. Even better was that now, in today's day and age, there are seas of beautiful and feminine transwomen packing large ones, and the thought of serving them drove me to a fantastical ecstasy that overwhelmed any negative feelings and doubts I had.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I could see my eyes teeming with desire, both full and empty. I prepared my throat by swallowing two of my fingers, with no reaction, washed my hands, and stepped out. She was sitting on the bed, legs spread, with her bulge being the prominent feature, though complemented by her budding breasts and pert nipples. I walked shyly over to her but quickly got on my knees and kissed her neck, down to her tits and I licked, sucked, and bit her delightful nipples. I caressed them as I slid my tongue toward her navel, slowly working my way to my goal - a goal that seemed to entice me more than anything imaginable.

With her bulge centimeters from my face, I made my way toward her thighs and kissed up toward her groin, beginning at her knee. When I was close to her massy bulge, I could smell her scent and it made me noticeably leak precum - I could literally feel it seeping out. I ignored it, knowing that in a moment it'll be my prize, and moved my mouth over to her other thigh as I breathed hot air on her panties, teasing her for what's to come, my lips and tongue craving a succulent treat.

At this point I'm rock hard. My cock is leaking so much precum that I feel like I'm swimming in my briefs. I prepped myself comfortably by sitting on my butt and stretching my legs under the bed - now I was ready to gratify my crimson urge. I kissed up her thigh and finally reached her bulge. I kissed her fleshy mass through her panties and quickly pulled them to the side. What emerged was a beautiful, flaccid shaft - long even when soft, girthy, with hanging balls that seemed full of cum. I immediately gobbled her, like a dog desperate for its food. I took her soft shaft in my mouth and sucked fervently, her soft flesh filling my mouth with pleasure. I couldn't wait to feel and see it grow.

"Mmm, what a delicious dick", I said, as I took her panties completely off. She had a small musty smell, but it wasn't a dirty smell. I could tell it was the smell of her heat, of her dry juices on her scrotum. It was a sweet smell and an equally sweet taste. I feverishly made love to her nuts with my mouth, licking and sucking on her jewels. I was moaning with desire as I did so, eyes fixated on her growing shaft. She was getting hard quickly, and I slowly licked up from her balls to her head and slit my tongue on her frenulum, hoping some sweet precum would come out. Unfortunately, she wasn't a leaker, but her cock had fully grown now and it was as stiff as a rock. I grabbed it and stroked it, satisfied by how big it was. Stroking it felt good - her cock long enough and thick enough to enjoy the tugging of her skin as I stroked up and down. Her dorsal vein protruded along the center of her shaft, her veins trailing like a road down to her scrotum, and her foreskin taut, revealing a well dimensioned dark pink glans.

I tugged on her balls, appreciating their fullness, then I pulled her stiff cock all the way down to her nuts and let go, watching it *thud* on her belly, and I repeated it a couple of more times, staring at her magnificent piece while biting my bottom lip. I kissed her delicious scrotum, pulled on her left testicle with my lips, sucking it with fervor, and then I licked from her scrotum to her urethra, enveloping my mouth around her crown after I reached the tip. I was hypnotized by her cock - its texture, the smell, her girth, the way the glans complemented the hue of her shaft. But little did I know that this hypnotism was minute compared to what came soon after.

I'm very discrete with my desire to serve and slurp on a wonderful cock, but I wanted her to record me so that I can stupidly watch myself in my fervor - a straight man lost in his desire for sucking dick. My desire fascinated me, so I took my mouth off of her titillating penis, reached for my phone and started toward my camera app, but as I was doing so, she grabbed a small bottle off the bedside counter.

I let her reach down and put the bottle to my nose. She closed one of my nostrils and I inhaled for a few seconds and then repeated it for my other nostril. She grabbed her cock and swung it back and forth, and her feminine manicured and painted nails contrasted on her pulsating member highlighted the sexual potency in the contrast between her soft feminine attributes and the masculine member from which she exercised her power. At this point, I was still searching for the camera app on my phone when my head went light.

The room got quieter, the cold air felt soothing, the white silence gave birth to a tunnel - a tunnel of perception in which it was only me and the throbbing cock in front of me. My head turned light, and I couldn't focus on my phone. She was twitching her cock up and down waiting for my lips to rejoice on her flesh, and the hypnotism that ensued swallowed me whole. I turned to her cock without a thought and crazily sucked on it while moaning, still holding my phone in my hand, searching for the elusive camera app.

"Mmm, what a delicious fucking dick", I muttered, lost in a wonderland. It was pure faggotry now, with my eyes and tongue synchronized to the movement of her wondrous phallus - a metronome to my moans. Never had I desired it more than at that moment. I kissed, licked, sucked, and moaned to my heart's content, one minute seeming like an hour. I tried to focus on my phone but she had to reach down and help me. Again, her feminine hand aroused me deeply. I finally started recording and aimed it at her dick, capturing it from my point of view so that I can see it vividly when I watched the video.

"Here", I muttered quickly, finding for another taste, and she reached down and grabbed my phone.

She was recording me now, and now I finally couldn't take it anymore - I dropped my briefs and my own rock hard cock popped out, leaking heavy globs of precum. My glans was sticky with the substance, and my briefs were completely soaked. Something came over me and I grabbed my briefs and held them close to her groin. I held her cock in one hand and my briefs in the other, staring at the camera. Then I licked my precum off my briefs and immediately wrapped my lips around her crown, all while staring at the camera. I was stroking myself now, but I had to be careful because I could explode any minute, but I didn't want to because I wanted to enjoy this for a long, long time.

I swallowed her whole, deep throating with my tongue out all the way down to her nuts, and my tongue rested on her scrotum as her shaft filled my throat. I held that position for what seemed like forever, hearing her moan with pleasure, and as I slowly pulled up, I could vividly see the strands of saliva connecting her cock to my lips like a tendriled bridge. I repeated this multiple times, edging myself and driven wild by her moans of encouragement and content. I sucked her more, popped her head from my mouth, told her how fucking hot her cock was, feverishly consumed as I consumed her. Alas, all good things must come (cum) to an end, thus she was eager to ejaculate. I told her I wanted to stroke all her cum out, so at the detriment of waiving my lips from her flesh, I grasped her wholly with one hand and stroked. I stroked and I stroked, one hand on her cock, the other on my cock, with my lips and tongue occasionally reaching for her perky nipples. I stroked and I stroked, and when I heard her breathing become frantic with pleasure, I prepped myself for what would obviously be a grand orgasm.

She moaned. Her balls lifted toward her shaft and I knew that my hand would be warm with jizz soon. I was leaking precum everywhere, and the thick strands swung all around as I stroked myself closer to delight. Expectedly, but still with delightful surprise, she started releasing thick globules of pure white jizz. She didn't spout, she didn't shoot, but like a cup running over with water, her semen leaked out from her throbbing cock, slowly making its way down my hand, and as I felt it's warmth, I myself did shoot. Both of us moaning - my cock spraying cum all over the bedroom floor and her cock releasing waves of thick white down my hand and unto her nuts.

My desire went, but not my appreciation of her beauty or of the beauty of her still erect member. I kissed the head of her cock, and got a subtle taste of her cum. With my desire gone, I had no motive to taste her cum. But who knows, maybe sometime in the future, I may save myself long enough to satisfy her urge to see me taste her cum.

The video is complete. My desire is satisfied - for now. And with that, one of the hottest sexual, and more accurately, cocksucking experiences had come to pass. Who knows what the future of my sexual escapades hold.