Suckle

Story Info
Her pregnant belly really does something to you.
3.5k words
4.65
16.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You need to be delicate with your woman, so no matter how much you'd love to surprise her like you used to, now is not the time. She found it funny in the past, but she wouldn't appreciate it now- not with her trying to lull the baby to sleep. You're tempted to sneak up from behind and kiss her as she rocks on the chair humming lullabies, but that could lead to her dropping the baby and you wouldn't want that.

Things were so different back then, before you became parents. A lot more sex for sure; could there be a chance that tonight you could...?

You tell yourself that it probably won't happen; it won't occur again for a long time, at least until the child's old enough for sleepovers. But the thought is nice.

What your woman wants now is to be prepared, just as ready for anything as she is when the baby is coughing late at night and she rushes to a hospital or setting up the milk to be heated for feeding time.

You breathe in and out; you know how to prepare her for anything. You could do it very well in fact, just like one of the last times you two had complete alone time together...

She had just gotten out of the shower when you knocked on the door, even though you knew it wasn't locked. You still knocked for common courtesy.

"Come in!"

You entered slowly, just in case she was right behind the door, but she wasn't. You caught her just as her second leg stepped onto the wet floor mat. She was dripping everywhere with water; the room was scorching hot and you could see clouds of fog floating all around. How women could shower like this still baffles you.

"I'm going to let some air out," you told her, keeping the door ajar while she dried herself off. The two of you talked about your plans for tomorrow, but she was doing most of the talking. It was something about her sister, then it moved onto avocados- that's right! She wanted to make avocado salad that weekend. You needed to buy some for her- which you did the very next day. You made a mental note to do that while admiring that sexy body of hers being patted down with the towel. Her breasts jiggled as she dried herself off; when she bent down to get at her knees, they dangled deliciously and even did a soft clap against her chest when she nearly lost balance.

"You okay, babe?"

"Yeah, don't worry about it," she sounded miffed, as she always did when you offered help. She prided herself on being an independent woman, and deep down she had an insecurity of losing that power after getting pregnant. The first trimester didn't help her calm down about it either; she was throwing up constantly and had extreme depressive episodes, frantic at the thought of becoming just like her mother.

Her nausea was significantly lowered by the 3rd trimester, and her dark thoughts quieted down- but they still popped up from time to time. You made sure when those days arrived you'd let her vent, but still prove to her that just her fear of being a horrible mom revealed a higher possibility that she wouldn't be that way at all. The quickest solution to her sadness was obvious and was always ready for action, but you tried your best not to be "that guy" who always solved problems with sex.

However, looking at her then...you had to have a piece. You guys were reaching the finish line, the end to the nearly year-long journey of preparing for your child's arrival. There was no guarantee you'd have another after the roller coaster this pregnancy was, so you needed to take advantage of her 8-month belly as much as you could. She had complained that she looked obese, but you begged to differ. It wasn't fat, it was a whole world inside of her body, and it was beautiful.

She hung her used towel on the rack and faced the foggy mirror, quickly wiping off the condensation with her hand. She then grabbed her bottle of lotion, getting ready to moisten her skin.

"Let me get that for you..." you said, taking the bottle from her hand and squirting the cocoa butter into your palm. You pressed up against her back, and she couldn't ignore the semi-hard cock against her bare ass. She clutched the sink counter with one hand as her freshly washed pussy started to moisten.

"Stooop!" she playfully mewled and shrugged you off, but you weren't deterred. You guided your hand over her stretch marks dragging down her breasts and gently massaged her skin until it glistened and the scent of chocolate ganache freshened the bathroom. Naturally, you moved lower till her right nipple was in the palm of her hand.

"So many times I've handled your tits, and it's still not enough."

"My nipples are hard from the cold...," she diverted her attention to the gust of cool air slipping through the crack of the bathroom door.

"You're just horny, baby..." You snickered, playfully pinching and stretching her nipple with your nails.

She squirmed under your touch, but that was a good thing. You knew that your nipple play was working on her body. Her heartbeat fastened when you shifted to the other nipple and teased it, but she wasn't going to let you have all the power. Her backside grinded against your dick, and when the first moan of the night escaped your lips, she moaned in satisfaction.

"and you're not either?"

"I never said I wasn't. You know I can't control myself when you look like this."

She giggled softly, "Pregnant?"

You paused. You didn't want to sound like a creep for admitting it, but it wasn't exactly a secret that you lusted after her even more after she conceived. She caught on to the longing stares when she would walk around the house in nothing but panties and a bra, or how your eyes would water during the ultrasounds. One time after your appointment, you led her into the back of the car in the parking lot and shoved her pants clean off her legs so you could get between them and sink your dick into her wet pussy. Just like the conception, it was unplanned, messy, and so fucking hot.

You leaned back the car seats and kept her steady, making sure she wouldn't tip over. Your thrusts were cautious at the time, still in the nervous phase of not wanting to hurt her or the baby, but the thrill of it all made you both experience a place greater than Heaven. The windows of the car fogged up just as much as the bathroom mirror did.

"It's not just that," you answered, taking a moment to wrap your arms around her in a firm hug, "It's everything. You always drive me crazy, and knowing you're having our baby after all these years...it just makes my love for you that much deeper."

"Such lovely words coming from a writer."

"Ay! Those newspapers aren't going to write themselves," you exclaimed, but you followed it with a concerned frown. Compliments didn't come easy to your girl, so you had to make sure that she knew you meant every word of your confession.

"You do hear me, right?"

She nodded slowly, "Mmhm...I love you."

"I love you too."

The remaining dollop of lotion was dedicated to her arms. They still retained her tight muscles that she earned through years of exercise; but everything else on her was either loose, stretched, or engorged. You lathered her limbs, and then you grabbed the bottle and emptied more lotion into your hand- a more than generous amount of cream this time.

"Ah!" she gasped, your hand latching itself right across her belly. If you kept it there long enough maybe you could've felt your baby kick.

Your lover's knees buckled at your cold touch roaming around her stomach. You reached up to pinch at her nipples again, then returned back to the center of her belly. Her belly button filled with white cream, so you made sure to scoop it out and apply it to her stomach instead of leaving it idle.

Clockwise, you distributed the lotion on her stomach and then you went downward, getting harder as you brushed lightly against her pubes. She shut her eyes when you did that, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Do you know how sexy you are?" you whispered against her neck.

"Yeah?"

"Uh-huh," you trailed down to her thighs, "So fucking sexy."

There was just enough lotion left to moisturize the skin on her legs, so you bent down to let your hands roam all over them. She suggested that she turn around to make the process easier on you, but you refused.

"You'll thank me later," you said, but her gratitude would be immediate when she felt your hands grab her ass cheeks and pry them apart. You knew you didn't give her long legs the attention they deserved, but who could resist such a fat ass?

With the last of your cream, your fingers massaged deeply into her meaty glutes. She melted into the touch, leaning forward now, her forehead beading sweat. There was little reaction from her when you added your tongue to the mix because you already put her in a euphoric sensation.

Your tongue explored her freshly scrubbed rim and tasted the floral scent of her soap that overpowered her natural musk that you secretly loved so much. You almost wanted to shove your fingers deeply into her asshole, scissoring it around to coat her walls thoroughly, that way when you ate her out she'd taste more like chocolate, but an immature idea like that was something she'd bonk you over the head for.

You two needed to be more mature now- for the baby. You needed to be responsible parents, yet as the due date hovered closer above your heads, you both felt a newfound fear of losing the spark you always had for each other.

You wouldn't be able to guide your lover to the bed and lay her on her back when your daughter is crying for your full attention. When the baby is sleeping, you'll be too tired to lift up your woman's legs and adjust the tip of your penis so it would align perfectly with her opening. All of the memories of your fucking wouldn't be enough to battle sleep deprivation. You needed your nut, and you weren't ashamed of it, because it was clear that she needed it too.

You guided her to the bed and laid her down, and without much strain, you inserted yourself into her willing pussy. She tried thrusting against your dick, even though her stomach was making her efforts more difficult.

"I missed this," she smiled, "It's been way too long..."

If "too long" for her was three days ago, then you worried for her sanity for the next several years. You had to remind yourself, she was just as much of a nymphomaniac as you were when you two were met. The way you were first introduced said so enough, but who would've thought it would've led to something so precious as raising a family?

You rocked your hips slowly, "You feel amazing, baby..."

"Wait, wait wait!"

"What?" Your heart jolted hearing the sudden panic in her voice, "You okay?"

"Yeah," she groaned, "I just...flip me over, please. I don't like this position."

"Too uncomfortable?"

"That, and we haven't done it on my stomach in a while."

How long has it been? It may've been right before the second trimester.

Her belly was safely pressing up against the soft mattress, so you weren't gentle as you re-entered her and clawed her ass cheeks for extra support. Her enthusiasm returned as your cock curved into her sweet spot that had her crying out your name.

"Yes yes yes yes!"

"So fucking sexy..." you repeated in her ear many times; her lips clenched painfully around your cock, but that's just how you liked it. To know you could have such an effect on your woman that she's desperately chasing her release is a medal that men should wear with pride.

"You feel my cock fucking the shit outta you? How it's ready to just shoot its nut right into your pussy? I may just get you pregnant again if I do that..."

"God, please don't..."

"Don't what?"

"Don't...get me pregnant again."

"Hmm, but what if I want to?" you throbbed, "What if I wanna give you another baby? You can't do nothing about it. You're too far gone. Too damn horny to tell me to stop. I know you wanna chase that high, and you'll hate me more if I don't fill up your womb right now. You know it as well as I do..."

Your lover sobbed, but this was normal when you were intimate. It was cute to hear her cry like this as it showed just how aroused she was getting. Her eyes had rolled into the back of her head, losing total control of herself. "Yes, oh God, yes! Fuck me harder. Give me your cum! I don't care if I get pregnant again; I want your cum to fill me deep!"

"Thatta girl..."

The scent of cocoa butter perfumed the room the longer you fucked. It was drilling into your nostrils; it was as intoxicating as vodka or cigarettes. This was the perfect time to cum, when your girl's ass was slapping against your pelvis.

"Keep going, God, I'm cumming. I'm cumming!" she whimpered through her climax, and man, did you want to cum with her, but you wanted to hold out for more.

"Did you like it?" she looked back with tear-stained cheeks.

"I did, but..." you pulled out slowly, "I'm still hard."

She didn't look offended that you didn't cum; she appeared more determined. Without a word, she flipped you two over, so she'd handle the reins.

She was an expert rider on the dick, and that didn't change in eight months. She was in her element, taking in your cock and rolling her hips seductively while you laid there and took it. You kept your hands to yourself at first, right above your head, so you could admire the woman you'd spend the rest of your life with. Your younger self would be amazed.

Her belly looked even bigger from this angle, like the dim ceiling light was the sun and her belly was the eclipse. To think inside of her was a future generation; created in love and revitalized with lust.

You thought about being the father that you never thought you would ever be and how you could prove to everyone that you could do something right, but that was already proven when she chose you to love. If someone as beautiful as her desired to keep you around, then you had to be doing something right.

"That feel good?" she gazed down at you, "You like that?"

"Oh yeah, I like it."

"Yeah?"

"Oh fuck yeah...keep going."

"Like this?"

"Yes babe. Oh, you're so fucking naughty."

"Good..." she leaned back, holding onto your thighs and lifting her hips up and down so you could better witness her expert thrusts, "Let's keep it that way."

You cried out to God as you matched her thrusts, clutching the pillow caressing your head, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Mmmh, good," she bounced harder, "I wanna feel your milk shoot into me."

If she ever did change her mind on wanting another baby, then you were happy to be her breeding cow whenever she wanted.

"Here it comes, baby. Oh fuck!" Your balls swelled up against your body as cum rushed to the tip of your penis.

"Give it to me. I wanna feel it!"

She was about to cum again; you could tell by how her vaginal muscles gripped along your shaft, making your rhythm sloppier. But, this couldn't end here; you needed to hold out for just one more round, but with the way she was riding you, you knew you'd be out like a light once you finished aftercare.

You sat up and wrapped your arms around your love, angling yourself so your mouth covered her areola. You sucked on her tit with desperate moans all while your cock was hitting her in a different angle, one just as deep as before. She called out your name once more in shock, but she didn't pull away- not even close.

She rocked her hips ferociously on your dick; you were both trying to get milk out of the other while the evidence of your love laid dormant between you.

You fought off the poor taste of cocoa butter that was numbing your tongue; it really wasn't the wisest idea to lotion up before sex, but who cared at that point? You still licked at her nipple duct, begging for just a drop of milk to squeeze out for you. You switched nipples every few seconds, giving both an equal amount of attention, pleading for just a drop of milk from either of them.

You started liking your name a little more when you heard it be announced in that sweet voice from above. "I...I..." she stammered, unable to physically complete her sentence.

"Yes, keep milking my cock. You can do it, just like that. Fuck yeah, I'm about to cum too. Keep riding me, baby. I'm gonna cum, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

Like an erotic symphony, your strained voices swirled in the air as you both hit your peak. Your woman really loved creampies, so you gave her just that, pumping your thick seed so deep in her pussy that it took two days to completely drain out.

Her hands massaged your pecs as you two calmed down, "It's no wonder we got pregnant in the first place..."

You rubbed her back as it must have been super sore from all that work she exerted, "And it probably wasn't the best idea to fuck after a shower."

"I agree, not one of your brighter ideas."

"Hey!" you lowered your hand to spank her ass, "Can't help that I'm in love with a minx."

You decided to shower together to save water, and during that, she thanked you for all your hard work. "You're killing me, baby..." you sighed, watching her stroke your clean shaft and suckle at the tip. You returned the favor shortly after by sucking on her breasts again. You kept returning favors back and forth until your skins pruned and the night was bleeding into morning.

"I'm hungry," she rubbed her belly in bed, "I wish we could still order pizza."

"There's a 24-hour one a few blocks away," you mentioned as you were putting on a fresh pair of boxers.

"Are you sure?" she sat up excitedly, "Don't get my hopes up now."

"I'll check on my phone to make sure. If they're open, what kind of pizza do you-"

"Oh my God!"

"What?!" you panicked, whipping your body away from the closet and towards her. Your worst fear was coming true, you thought. You fucked her too hard and now her water broke, or the baby was hurt, or something even worse than that. You hated yourself in that moment, saying that you knew it wasn't a good idea to have sex so roughly.

"Look!" she cried, staring down at her chest. You got closer to her and sat on the bed to get a better look. Her top was lightly damp from her nipples secreting liquid.

"No way..." you chuckled, "That's awesome!"

"I knew you could do it," she grinned, taking your hand and placing it on her stomach, "and feel here too. She's kicking." Your palm felt the light movement of your unborn daughter venturing in her dark cocoon before she'd be introduced to the world.

"She's congratulating you."

"I guess so."

You kept your hand on her stomach, rubbing it lovingly as you looked into the mother of your child's eyes. She could be so sweet, annoying, funny, and oh so bad. Adding a new person to your family created a new depth to her along with a deeper appreciation for her putting up with you. I'm sure she feels the same way about you too.

So don't surprise her like before. Lead her into sex this time by waiting until the baby goes to sleep and she leaves the nursery. Make sure the flower petals are leading towards the bedroom with a fresh bed of roses on the sheets with a letter expressing your devotion to her.

When she reads it, she'll be happy for sure, and if you're lucky, you may be proven wrong about never having sex again until the baby's older. Because you just bought a baby monitor and thankfully, your daughter actually knows how to sleep through the night. She won't interrupt when mommy disrobes herself to take you for a ride.

At least, let's hope not.