Sudden Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lucy, you're the best. I've never been able to give a facial before. It's something I've always wanted to do."

Her lips curved into a wide grin as the cum streamed down her face.

"You're welcome, then. I knew you were gonna give me a big load. I haven't let a man cum on my face in years, so I'm honored to be your first."

She made him blush with those words. He panted, trying desperately to catch his breath while feeling weak in the knees. Mike turned to the couch and sat down, watching as Lucy swiped her right hand and smeared the cum on her breasts. As he sat there, his cellphone began to ring in the pocket of his shorts on the floor. Hearing that loud ringtone snapped Mike back into reality.

"Oh fuck!"

Through the passing time, he had forgotten about where Maggie and the other women went. He jumped up from the couch in a panic, but it was Lucy who crawled across the floor to retrieve his phone from the pair of shorts. He quickly handed it to him. The screen had his fiancé's name.

"Oh god, it's Maggie. What the fuck am I supposed to tell her!?"

He was panicking now, unable to think properly. Lucy pulled his hand to get his attention. Despite the cum now dripping from her face, she maintained herself to reply.

"Listen to me! Take a deep breath and relax. Just calm down."

Following her advice, Mike slowly breathed. As his expression of panic began to fade, Lucy spoke again.

"She's probably calling to pick her up. Tell her I left and that you've been waiting all this time. Be the good fiancé who sat waiting on her.

The phone continued to ring, but Mike felt strangely calm from how Lucy talked to him. He nodded at her and took one last deep breath. Now that he was ready, he swiped the phone with his hand and raised it to his ear.

"Hi honey."

"Hey! Sorry to keep you waiting, but I think the ladies need a sober driver to give us a lift."

Mike chuckled. As he stood there naked on the phone, Lucy sat on her knees watching him.

"I'm sure you do. We've got room for the whole party in the car, don't we?"

"That's a stupid question and you know it!"

Laughter could be heard in the background after Maggie's loud response. Mike knew from her tone of voice, she may have been slightly drunk.

"So where are you at? I'll come pick all of you up and drive back to the flat."

"Where's Lucy? Did she find her glasses?"

"Yeah, she found them, but she had to leave."

"What? Lucy left?"

His eyes shifted down at Lucy before he replied.

"Yeah, Lucy left. A friend of hers called and she had to go see them."

"Oh really? She left you back at the flat all by yourself?"

"Yep! I've been sitting here watching TV the whole time."

A sigh of relief was heard from Lucy, now quietly rising from the floor. Her eyes never glanced away from Mike as she covered her boobs with her hands.

"You're making me feel bad now! Maybe we should've taken you out to have some drinks with us. Too bad for you! We're over at the Lamb Tavern. Get your arse over here and pick us up!"

"Alright love, I'll be there soon."

The phone clicked, hanging up. Mike let out a loud sigh.

"Good job. I knew you wouldn't let me down."

Lucy's voice called out to him in the distance. While he had been on the phone, he did not notice her leaving the room. She stepped out of the kitchen, still naked but with her face and tits cleaned up and her hair wrapped in a loose ponytail. The reality of these events began to set in, as Mike had to realize he was now a cheater. Now that the pleasure was over, he was already feeling the aftermath of it as he stood naked in front of the other woman. Lucy stepped over, grabbing his shorts and underwear before handing them to him.

"Get dressed. You can drive me down the block and I'll walk the rest of the way."

He grabbed the clothes from her hands, putting his underwear on first. Now that it was all over, Mike was beginning to feel conflicted but also relieved. If he were to cheat on Maggie, this mysterious woman was the only one he desired. Lucy had surpassed the fantasies he once had in his head earlier in the week. Once again, he had to remind himself that this was not the beginning of an affair. When thinking that, Mike had other thoughts. He knew he would be seeing Lucy again come time for his wedding. The biggest day of his life would feature the woman he cheated with. Once he got his shorts back on and grabbed his shirt, Lucy had already slipped her thong, bra, and pants back on. She was grinning at him with loving eyes.

"I trust that you will keep this secret."

"Don't worry about that. I'd never-"

She cut him off, raising her right hand to halt his speech.

"Don't tell her. Even if you feel like you should, don't."

Lucy folded the shirt out and pushed it over her head before speaking again.

"This is our little secret."

She winked and smiled. That look on her face was enough to make him blush. Mike could feel himself falling for her before the guilty feelings set in. To love another woman, if it were possible. Lucy knew how to calm his nerves and ease any regretful tensions he had inside him. Once they were both dressed, they stepped out of the front door and back outside into the blazing heat. Lucy jumped into the passenger side of the car Maggie had driven earlier in the day, sitting in the same place he once was. It was a short drive down the block, taking only a few minutes before she halted Mike to pump the brakes. The time had come to say goodbye. Lucy opened the door, smiling as she began to step out.

"I'll see you next time at the wedding, Mike. Until then, stay out of trouble for me."

THE END