Sudden Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh yeah!"

Leaning up, Lucy moved her hands to the back of his head, encouraging Mike to keep his head between her boobs. Once she had properly balanced herself on top, she moved her hands to her tits, flexing her elbows as she smothered him. He began to buck his hips, thrusting his cock into her as he shook his head around, loudly slobbering as he motor-boated her boobs again. Lucy giggled at this feeling. Her soft, firm breasts pushed up against both sides of his face. He eventually pulled his head back. Lucy grinned down at him before shoving her lips to his. Mike wrapped his arms around her, now feeling her soft breasts pressing against his chest. He moaned into her mouth and began to thrust harder and faster. The sound of their bodies smacking together was now echoing loudly through the room between their moans.

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of his balls beating against the undersides of her thick ass was audible. Lucy kept her tongue dancing in his mouth as they continued to trade passionate kisses. She threw her arms around his neck, holding him closer as his cock was still pumping in and out of her juicy pussy. When he slowed down a bit, she would roll her hips to keep the moderate pace of their lovemaking going. Closing his eyes, Mike moaned into her mouth until Lucy finally pulled her lips away from him. She cried out loudly, raking her fingernails through his short hair. Their eyes met for a moment as Mike began to slow down. He became distracted by the elegance of her beauty, prompting Lucy to lean up and move her hands to her breasts again.

"Suck on my boobs! I want your drool dripping from them!"

The tone in her voice told him that this was a direct order. Before Mike could have a chance to reply, Lucy shoved her breasts back into his face. He grabbed hold of them, sinking his fingers into her firm skin as he squeezed them. Since she leaned forward to the point she was nearly laying on him, this made the situation easier for Mike to thrust forward and pump his cock in and out of her pussy. He was thrusting slowly as he planted his lips on her right nipple and sucked vigorously.

"Ohhhhhh yeah!"

Lucy raised her head, moaning aloud as she felt him sucking on her nipple. They had slowed down, nearly to a halt for Mike to give slow, but hard thrusts into her pussy. He slobbered all over her nipple loudly while squeezing her boobs with both hands. Lucy raised her arms up, flexing her hands behind her head to reveal the tattoos on her arms. It was impossible for him to pay attention to her inked art. Mike's only desire was to look into her angelic eyes while sucking on her tit and thrusting his cock into her pussy. He pulled his lips away and then began licking her left boob while still slowly thrusting inside her. Her breasts were the ultimate distraction. The longer Mike was playing with them, the more he wanted his cock between them again. After one last thrust, he grunted and could not be deprived of them at this moment.

Using all of his strength, Mike began to wrap his arms around her and began to stand. Lucy looked at him, confused at the rapid turn of events. He had to fuck her tits. It was all he could think about, despite the comfortable feeling of his cock inside her tight pussy. He quickly turned her around after standing, sitting Lucy in the same place he had previously sat. She still looked shocked at this change of position until he carefully pulled his cock from her womanhood. Lucy breathed heavily, watching his every move as she moved her hands over her giant breasts. She pushed them together, as if to tease him. In Mike's mind, it was almost as if she knew he wanted to fuck her tits again. He straddled her stomach, sitting down as he sank his feet into the couch. Lucy gazed into his eyes, gritting her teeth. Their desire was a match.

As soon as she pulled her breasts apart, Mike slid his cock between them. He moaned aloud watching her push those huge tits over it. Lucy did not break eye contact as she kept her teeth barred, breathing through her nose. He wasted no time beginning to buck his hips, driving every inch of his dick between her wonderful breasts. Lucy moaned at this feeling, breaking eye contact to watch his cock pump back and forth. She opened her mouth, but he did not pump far enough for the head of his dick to slip between her lips. After three attempts, Lucy leaned her head forward to feel the head of his cock poke her chin. She moaned at that feeling, raising her head again. Mike was now pumping harder and faster, crying out at the feeling of his rod stuck between her breasts.

"Mmmmm, yeah! Ohhhhh, that's it!!"

Hearing Lucy moan her words out only made Mike thrust harder and faster. The head of his cock hit her chin again. Lucy opened her mouth and flicked the head with her tongue when it poked up again. Once, twice, and three times she licked it, and then she called out to him again while gazing into his eyes.

"Fuck my titties!"

Those were the words he had been wanting to hear. Mike groaned and grunted as he continued to buck his hips and drive his cock between her boobs. Lucy broke eye contact to glance down again. With each thrust Mike made, she flicked her tongue across the head.

"Fuck! Ohhhh god!!"

The feeling of her breasts squeezed around every inch of his shaft, combined with Lucy's tongue licking the head was almost too much for Mike. All this time, he managed to hold off without the fear of reaching his climax too soon. Her tits were good enough to make him explode, but so far he was holding on strong, but now thrusting slowly. Lucy licked her lips as she gazed back at his face.

"I want you to fuck me, Mike. Fuck me the way you fuck Maggie."

Like the times before that she had mentioned his future wife's name, Mike found himself in an unexpected shock. His train of thought was temporarily lost, leaving him to focus on Lucy and get the thought of Maggie out of his mind. He had come to a complete stop, now pulling his cock out from between her boobs. Lucy kept them pressed together, exposing her hard nipples when she adjusted her hands. He was not done with those boobs yet. With his cock in hand, Mike pushed the head across her left nipple. He rubbed it while speaking to her.

"Maggie and I usually do it doggy style."

Smack. Smack. Smack. That was the sound of his cock beating up against her erect nipple. Lucy moaned at his playful teasing.

"Then that's the way I want it. I hope you don't have a problem fucking me from behind."

A sigh was audible from Mike's voice. He was certain that Lucy was referring to her boobs and the fact that he preferred them in his face in the position before. Still holding his cock, he moved it to her right boob and gave the other nipple two playful smacks. It was the best he could do to let his cock kiss those tits goodbye.

"No problem at all, babe."

As with his spoken reply, Mike began to climb up from her stomach. Once his feet were touching the floor again, he took a few steps back. Lucy grinned as she pulled herself up from the couch, her massive tits wobbling and shaking all around. She turned around, swinging her booty around as she planted her hands down onto the cushions of the couch and spread her legs out. As he watched her move into position, Mike chuckled.

"Just like that, Lucy. Now that's how she likes to stand."

Lucy turned her head, gazing at him from across her right shoulder.

"Oh yeah? I'm sure you're gonna enjoy pounding me from behind more so, even if you are marrying her."

Her words taunted him, but the way she gritted her teeth only sent the message across further. Mike was unsure of what to say. He gazed down at her lovely rump. It was easy to become distracted by a world-class set of tits, but Lucy had a marvelous ass. He pressed his hands over the cheeks, squeezing them for a moment. After moving his hands away, Mike playfully spanked her ass with his right palm. The sound echoed through the room as Lucy moaned.

"Fuck me."

She was now demanding it. Lucy did not seem like the type of woman who enjoyed begging. Mike had the impression that when she wanted something, she did not bother asking. There was no point in keeping her waiting, so Mike gripped his cock and brushed it against her vulva lips. Lucy closed her eyes and moaned softly to him. She backed her ass up, rubbing it against him. She only came to a halt when she felt his throbbing pole pushing inside her pussy. Lucy let out a sigh of relief, purring in her voice.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, yeah."

The sound of her soft voice had such an effect on him. Mike knew no other way to take this special babe besides making love to her, nice and slow. He planted his hands on her hips and began to slowly thrust inside her. Lucy spread her fingers across the couch cushion and raised her head.

"Fuck me, Mike. Fuck me."

Her voice called out in a low tone. There was no need for her to scream, at least not yet. For a moment, Maggie's name came up in his thoughts. Mike tried not to think about her, but he could not look into Lucy's eyes and forget about the other woman in his life. No strings attached, he reminded himself. After today, it would be done and over with. Gasping for breath, he closed his eyes while thrusting. That was a mistake, as the first thing he saw under his lids was the piercing blue eyes of Maggie, ready to cast him with judgement. Re-opening his eyes, he sighed again and then raised his right hand before spanking her ass hard.

"Oh yeah! Do that again!!"

Lucy demanded more, and Mike could not neglect her wish. He brought the palm of his right hand down on her bum again, striking it so hard that he felt a stinging pain through his palm. He began to thrust harder and faster. Their bodies were now smacking together as her hair swayed all around.

"Yes, yesss, yessssss!! Fuck me!!"

She yelled at him before gasping for breath. Over and over, Mike thrust his cock in her pussy. Her giant breasts were now bouncing and shaking all around from underneath her. Seeing the underside of those boobs was enough to prevent Maggie's name from creeping into Mike's mind. He leaned forward, roaming his hands underneath to grab hold of her swinging tits and squeeze them. Lucy moaned loudly as she felt his hands squeezing her tits harder.

"Fuck me!! Ohhhh god, yes!! FUCK ME!!"

Mike gasped as he heard Lucy scream at her loudest yet. He continued to thrust his cock into her pussy, still pumping at a fast pace. Her boobs were so large that they slipped out of his grasping hands. With a grunt, Mike wrapped his right arm under her boobs. With each thrust he made, he could feel those amazing tits rubbing up against his forearm. Lucy's eyes widened as she began to rake her fingernails across the cushion of the couch. Closer and closer, her second climax of the day was merely seconds away. Her arms and legs began to shake as Mike continued pumping his cock inside her. He grunted, gritting his teeth while trying to hold back his own orgasm. Just a little longer without blowing a load inside her. So he believed it was possible.

"Ohhhh, OHHHHHHHHH!!"

Gasping for breath, Lucy whimpered. Mike slowed down and groaned loudly.

"Oh fuck!"

When he groaned, she could not hold herself back any longer. Lucy's arms collapsed into the couch as her legs began to shake and she cried out. Mike felt the gush of her juices from inside her. Not exploding inside her pussy was the hardest thing for him. He quickly grabbed his cock and pulled it from her pussy. Lucy immediately shoved her face down into the couch, curling her toes and then kicking her right foot. Her orgasm was not as intense as the one earlier in the day, but juices still flowed down her thighs.

"Oh god."

A faint whisper came from Lucy's voice as she was out of breath. She raised her legs, climbing onto the couch and stretching out on her back. As Mike stood there, he wrapped his right hand around his wet cock, slowly stroking it at the sight of her voluptuous figure stretching out across the couch. Her giant breasts were in all of their epic glory until she moved her hands over them, hiding her nipples. Her eyes shifted towards him as she continued to take deep breaths.

"Maggie is a lucky woman if that's how you fuck her."

This time, when she mentioned that name, Mike laughed. A few seconds passed and he was still laughing as his hand twitched around his dick.

"Oh no, I'm the lucky one. I know I have much to look forward to with her, but having you and those big tits has made me one of the luckiest fuckers on the planet."

Lucy giggled as she began to lean up. Her eyes shifted below, noticing his shiny cock glistening in her juices. She licked her lips, gazing back at his face as Mike stepped forward and leaned in. He cupped her face with his right hand, pushing his lips to hers for a passionate kiss. Like before, Lucy threw her arms around his neck and engulfed her tongue in his mouth for another round of tender kissing. When their lips pulled apart, Mike moved his hand away from her face. Lucy glanced down at his cock a second time, quietly hinting at what she wanted to play with.

"I'm impressed, Mike. From the way you fucked me, yet managed to not..."

Dropping her lower lip, she moaned before finishing her speech.

"Cum inside me."

She smirked, watching him blush.

"Well, it wasn't easy. But I'm not wearing a rubber and I figured, you're probably not on a pill."

"Smart man, but would you have thought twice if you were fucking Maggie?"

He sighed at the question. Lucy simply could not help herself. At any given opportunity, she was going to remind him of the other woman he would be marrying soon. Mike stepped back and then watched as she fell to her knees before him. A wide grin emerged across Lucy's beautiful face before she spoke again.

"You managed to make me cum twice. You're in a rare minority of men when it comes to that feat."

"I guess I should say I'm proud of myself."

Giggling at him, Lucy was still grinning. She reached her right hand for his cock, pulling his own hand from it to replace it with her twisting fingers.

"You should be. I know I loved every last minute of you fucking me."

Her hand began to pump his cock back and forth at a slow pace. All this time had gone by and he had yet to cum. Mike swallowed his breath as Lucy flashed her teeth, still grinning. His cock was throbbing in her hand. Lucy purred before speaking again in a sultry tone.

"I've loved every minute of when this cock was shoved between my boobs."

Back and forth, she continued to pump her hand on his cock.

"And I know I'm gonna love every second of making you cum all over me."

Shoving her hand down to the base of his rod, Lucy glared at Mike. He expected her to utter more filthy words, but instead she parted her lips and slid his shaft into her mouth. She slurped her own juices from his shaft before sinking more of his length into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck yes. Suck it again, babe."

As he exhaled deeply, Mike had to wonder. Was she trying to make him explode in her mouth? Lucy sucked his cock so sensually, taking her sweet time. By this point, he figured out that this was her style. Slow and passionate, no matter how dirty she was talking. Those big brown eyes gazed up at him as she sucked it, inch by inch. She unwrapped her right hand fingers, now using both hands to press against her mighty breasts below. Everything about Lucy told Mike she was graceful, despite the fact they were indulging themselves in the act of unfaithfulness. She bobbed her head up and down before slowly extracting his cock from her lovely lips for the final time. A string of drool dangled from his cock, broken away when she lifted her huge breasts up and pulled them apart.

"Fuck my tits again. One last time, I wanna feel you fucking these tits."

Lucy spoke while squeezing her breasts around his cock. Mike was grateful to feel them smothering his cock for what would be the final time today. He had no thoughts about them doing this again, so he wanted to enjoy every last second of fucking those tits again. She smirked at him as he began to buck his hips, driving his cock between her boobs.

"Ohhhhh yeah, that's it. Fuck my tits."

She closed her eyes, moaning out to him while lifting her head up. Like the first time his cock was between her boobs, Mike watched his entire length disappear between her tits and poke back up. He groaned while feeling every inch of his thick shaft driving between her boobs. Lucy kept her eyes closed, still moaning. When she re-opened her eyes, she gazed up to witness the conflicted expression on his face. Mike was grunting while he pumped his cock between her tits. His face began to scrunch up, and she knew he had merely seconds to go before exploding.

"Ohhhh Mike, ohhhhh yeah. Keep fucking my tits, mmmmmmm."

As he continued to thrust, Lucy spoke again.

"I'm gonna let you do something that I know Maggie would never let you do to her. I want you to cum on my face."

To hear Lucy utter those dirty words was almost enough to make Mike blow his load between her boobs. He gritted his teeth, growling his groans before coming to a halt.

"Oh my god, really?"

Lucy nodded.

"Yeah! You were right. You are lucky. I only let men who impress me have the privilege of blowing their load all over my face. You made me cum twice, and I know Maggie is too much of a prude to let you do anything kinky like this."

Swallowing her breath, she smiled and nodded.

"When you're ready, I want you to drench my face in cum."

He thrust his cock between her boobs again, groaning out. Mike knew he could not hold on much longer, so he reached down to pull his shaft free. Lucy noticed this movement and pulled her breasts apart to free his dick. He quickly grabbed it, watching Lucy hold her tits up and close her eyes. From the way she described this event as a 'privilege', Mike was left with many dirty thoughts. Where did she usually allow a man to cum? That question was one he could not stop thinking about as he felt luckier than ever. Not only did he get to engage in love making, but also fuck her tits in three positions. Now he was about to splatter her gorgeous face with his warm seed. He groaned as he pumped his hand back and forth, wanking furiously.

"Cum for me. Cum all over me."

She spoke in a low voice, her eyes still closed. Lucy pushed her breasts up further, as if she wanted to tease him with the possibility of exploding over those amazing tits. Mike gritted his teeth and groaned, as he finally reached his breaking point.

"OHHHHH!! FUCK!!"

The first string of cum landed above her right eye, with droplets splattering on her forehead. Lucy opened her mouth as another string of cum splashed onto her right cheek. Mike cried out in pleasure, groaning as he continued to stroke his cock, forcing wad after wad of cum out.

"Take it, Lucy! Ohhhhh, god!!"

Crying out in pleasure as he whimpered at the sight of a wad of his cum splattering onto her forehead. Lucy kept her eyes closed, still holding her tits up. She did not twitch upon feeling a wad of cum land beneath her left eye with drops staining her eyebrow. Her face was a sticky mess, but he was not done. Mike aimed his cock further down and watched a spurt of cum splash onto her breasts. Lucy began to slowly open her eyes, gritting her teeth as she moaned to him. Her eyes never left his as he forced spurt after spurt of cum down over her breasts, drenching them in lines of his sticky seed that now streamed down her skin. Feeling finished, Mike squeezed his cock hard, forcing the final drops out that landed on her left tit. Completely out of breath and depleted of cum, he stood there gazing down at her as he moaned out.

"Oh my fucking god!"

The cum glistened and gleamed over her skin. As he gazed down at the art he painted over her face and tits, Mike began to question himself. That had to be the hardest orgasm of his life, and this woman managed to get the most amount of cum from him in a single session. He had never been asked to give a facial by a woman, let alone 'drenched' as Lucy put it in her naughty choice of words. Lucy was right. Maggie would never allow this kinky fun with him.