Sudden Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After stepping through the front door of the flat, he sighed in relief. The long hallway led to a large living room, where voices could be heard greeting Maggie. Mike took his time, gazing over the dark wooden walls. The living room contained various furniture, including three white couches and matching chairs. A rug covered the wooden floor while sunlight beamed from a set of three windows across the right side. It was not much different from the flat Mike and Maggie called home, but still impressive to look at. The first of her friends that he was introduced to was a short, red-haired woman by the name of Lily. They shook hands and exchanged greetings, all while Maggie rambled about how long she had known Lily. The two women almost had matching outfits in a black blouse and mini dress to go with high heels. Lily mentioned the names Lucy and Katherine, who must have also been present in the flat.

Katherine stepped through the front door next, greeting Maggie with a hug and a smile. She was a blonde-haired woman, slightly taller than Maggie and wearing a white tank top to go with a pair of denim pants. Like the other woman before her, Katherine offered her hand to Mike. After their greeting, she went on talking about how she had grown up with Maggie and had yet to meet him after all this time. Mike could not stop wondering who owned this place, so he asked. Lily reassured him that it was her flat. Maggie looked around before inquiring about the fourth woman. For a moment, they all looked at one another while repeating the name Lucy, until another voice called from the kitchen. The final guest in the house made her appearance, stepping into the living room. Mike was glancing down when she entered. He noticed the pair of black and white Vans sneakers.

"There she is! Come say hello, Lucy!"

Tracing his eyes up from her shoes, Mike saw a pair of black skinny jeans. The woman stood in a black shirt with a bulging heavy rack hidden underneath. Her long brunette hair overflowed beyond her shoulders and parted down the middle of her head. A thin gold necklace held a familiar pendant below her neck. It was not until Mike saw her face that his heart stopped for a second. His eyes widened as the woman gazed back at him in similar shock. It was her. The stripper from his bachelor party.

"Hi, I'm Lucy!"

Her voice rang out in a clear Manchester English accent, answering the question of where she came from. Mike was still in shock, standing there bewildered to be in her presence again. She offered her left hand like the other women, and he shook it. There was no mistaking her for any other woman once Mike noticed the star pattern tattoo on her left wrist.

"Do you two know each other?"

Oh God, Mike thought to himself. Maggie must have noticed the look across his face since she was standing there observing their interaction.

"Actually no, but I think he might recognize me from somewhere."

Lucy answered his fiancé. With a sigh of relief, Mike found himself relaxing as he turned back to Maggie and smiled.

"I'm sure you get that a lot, Lucy."

Grinning back at Maggie, she nodded.

"Not as often as I used to."

She began to walk away but winked at Mike, as if in a silent way of reassuring him of their secret. So her name was Lucy. After all those days of thinking about her, he finally had a name. Now learning that she was a friend of his future wife, Mike was curious to learn how the bachelor party was arranged. Was Lucy truly a stripper? So many questions lingered in his mind. Scratching the back of his head with his right hand, Mike forced a smile back at her as he spoke up.

"Um, Maggie, what does Lucy do for a living? I swear I have seen her somewhere before."

With a smirk, she responded.

"Oh, she's in the entertainment industry. She flies all over the world."

"Entertainment?"

He began to chuckle, thinking to himself, with that choice of word. She could not truly be a stripper, he thought to himself.

"Maggie, I believe your man is quite in shock. I don't think he knew that you were friends with Lucy Pinder."

Lily teased before Lucy began to giggle. Now Mike knew her full name, though it was not familiar to him whatsoever. He was trying to wrap his head around the idea of her being an international traveling stripper, all while Maggie spoke again.

"I've known Lucy for about seven years. We used to hang out at the old casting agency office.

"Right! Don't forget about the time we had on vacation in Ibiza."

After Lucy replied, Maggie laughed. All Mike could do was stand there and listen to their chatter.

"We had good times there, but the music was bloody awful."

"Yeah, the club music only sounds good in the right state of mind."

Lucy turned to Mike after she replied to Maggie.

"Can I get you a drink?"

A sigh was heard from one of the women.

"Lucy, don't you know we're about to go out for happy hour?"

Katherine's remark caused Maggie and Lily to laugh, but Lucy just smiled in response.

"I'm just offering Mike a bottle of water. Don't think I'm going to fix a real drink without any of you."

All of the girls laughed, leaving Mike to stand there and listen to their voices. He kept his focus on Lucy, who was still smiling back at him. With a nod, he replied to her.

"Sure, thank you, Lucy."

"I don't think I wanna wait too long. We need to get going soon. Today was supposed to be a girl's day out, anyway."

Mike did not pay attention to Lily's words as he followed Lucy into the kitchen. He felt that he needed to get away from Maggie and the others to be able to confront this woman about his feelings. Thankfully, a doorway led into the kitchen. The white walls and floor shone, giving the impression that they had been recently cleaned. A large wooden table sat on the left side of the room with four chairs. One had been pulled out while a Cluedo board game was spread out with dice and pieces. Lucy had had her back turned, reaching into the fridge to grab a bottle of water. He waited until she turned around and spoke in a low voice.

"I can't believe you were the stripper at-"

She cut him off in speech, raising her finger to her lips.

"Shhhhh!!"

He immediately stopped trying to speak. From the way Lucy quieted him, Mike could easily guess that Maggie must not have known about her being at his bachelor party. Their eyes met before she handed the water bottle to him and then he stepped back. Swallowing his breath, he maintained himself while unscrewing the cap and taking a drink. He never imagined he would meet her again, let alone learn her name and discover she was a dear friend of his wife's. After a second drink, Mike spoke again.

"Were you invited to our wedding?"

With a slow nod, Lucy smiled. Outside the kitchen, the voices of all the ladies could be heard as they shared a conversation.

"I'm going to be a bridesmaid."

Still grinning, she flashed her perfect white teeth, reveling in that shocked look on his face. Mike was at a loss for words, thinking about her now. From the way she looked at him, he knew Lucy was still teasing him. Whether she was wearing a skimpy outfit or not, this woman had the natural skills of seduction. Lucy left the kitchen, rejoining the other women with Mike walking behind her.

"What do you say, we go now? If we wait another hour, I'm gonna want something stronger than wine."

Katherine spoke up as Lily nodded. Mike and Lucy both walked back into a conversation they were not part of. Maggie looked back at Lucy before speaking.

"Will you be joining us, Lucy?"

She raised her right hand index finger.

"I'm afraid not. I've lost my glasses around here again."

Katherine let out a frustrated sigh while Lily rolled her eyes.

"You always lose your glasses at my place, but never anywhere else!"

Lily teased as the friends began to giggle. Lucy just smirked, shrugging her shoulders to look innocent. Mike found himself laughing at that gesture. He wanted to stay and spend time alone with Lucy, but at the same time, he was standing next to his future wife.

"What about me? Am I invited to come have drinks?"

Maggie grinned, slowly shaking her head to answer his question.

"Poor Mike, this day is reserved for ladies only."

Katherine made the statement. They all laughed at him as he tried to contain his smile before Lily wagged her index finger at him.

"You can come pick us up later. If we're a little too tipsy and need a driver."

Lily's words got a giggle out of Maggie.

"Or if Lucy can find her glasses, Mike can be her chauffeur to join us."

Again, Katherine made the ladies giggle. Maggie smiled back at him, nodding.

"Help Lucy find her glasses. I'll call you later to pick us up."

Maggie reassured her future husband before turning around and following her friends to leave. For a moment, Mike had to question such an action. Was Maggie really going to leave him alone with this woman? Then again, she had no knowledge of the bachelor party. When the door slammed shut behind the last woman, Mike was now alone with Lucy. He heard her sigh in relief before he turned to gaze back at her gorgeous face. Not even seconds after his fiancé had left the flat, he was already blushing in front of this gorgeous woman. With a soft smile, he spoke up, trying to strike a conversation about anything but the allure of her beauty.

"No one said where they were going. I'm guessing to a local pub nearby?"

Lucy slowly nodded at his question.

"Maybe they expected me to give you instructions to drive there later. Don't worry, I know where they always go."

Mike chuckled at her response. There had to be a reason Lucy wanted to stay. He did not buy her story about losing the glasses, but it was a convenient excuse to have him all to herself. As he stood there gazing back at Lucy, she turned her back and began to walk around the living room.

"I suppose we have something to talk about, Mike."

"Yeah, I think we have many things we need to talk about."

Lucy giggled as she turned to smile at him. It was confession time for Mike. He did not know how much time they would have alone together, but he knew this was the only time he could tell her his true feelings about that night.

"I've thought about you every day since the party. I didn't think I would see you again. I can't believe you're friends with Maggie."

"She doesn't know about your bachelor party. I think we should keep it that way."

He nodded in agreement. Since Maggie did not know, she seemed to trust leaving him alone with Lucy like this. It would have been a completely different story if she had known what happened that night. Mike now had to see if Lucy was playing a game with him by staying out of the party that left.

"You didn't really lose your glasses, did you? Or maybe I should ask if you knew I was coming today."

Stopping in her tracks, Lucy glanced around the living room as she curved her lips into a grin. From where they were standing, a set of three white couches made up a U-shaped arrangement in the living room. Fancy rugs were down on the floor, with a few glass tables in the center. A few books and empty glasses sat across the table. Lucy stepped around the couches, taking her time before she answered him back.

"To answer your first question, yeah. I know where my glasses are. But as for the second, no. I figured I was going to see you at the wedding."

It was not until Mike took a glance at the contents spread out on the table did he notice a pair of glasses hidden in plain sight. He tried to hold back his smile, blushing at her.

"Oh yeah, imagine that. I'm still surprised you're friends with Maggie. No one even bothered telling me your name. I figured you were just some stripper my friend hired."

She planted her hands on her hips, looking somewhat offended at his words.

"Do I look like a stripper to you?"

Mike shook his head.

"No. I didn't know what to think since no one told me anything about you. You blew my mind that night."

With a chuckle, she started to blush. Mike stepped towards her as Lucy replied.

"Well, that was my first time giving a lap dance. I don't think I could make a career out of that if I wanted to."

"But Maggie said you were in the... entertainment business, as she put it."

"Your fiancé has a wicked sense of humor."

Standing face-to-face with her, Mike studied her deep brown eyes. With her entire chest covered up under the black shirt, he was not distracted by those glorious breasts.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since that night. You are quite possibly the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life."

Laughing at his remark, Lucy smiled.

"How flattering. I imagine you've told Maggie that before when you first met her."

After she mentioned her future wife, Mike began to feel conflicted inside. A cheater would always be a cheater, he reminded himself. Yet the temptation was there with Lucy. He loved Maggie, but this woman had such a better body than her. The lust could not be contained. He so badly wanted to kiss her. Letting out a sigh, he replied back after hesitating.

"I can't stop thinking about you. No one would tell me your name. You don't have to believe me, but that night, I knew there was something special about you."

Taking a step back, Lucy broke eye contact before softly smiling at him.

"I must admit, I have been thinking about you too. But unlike you, I knew your name that night. I knew you were engaged to one of my closest friends."

She glanced away from his face and took a deep breath. Mike knew better than to say anything, as he was somewhat at a loss of words. The sensual tensions were felt between them. An attraction such as love at first sight may have been the key, but Mike could not think what it was about this woman. Her beauty had completely captivated him, and he knew he would regret this day, but he could not hold back.

"I know this is wrong and we shouldn't be doing this, but..."

From her words, Mike knew she wanted him as badly as he wanted her. His face was merely inches away from hers as he looked into her eyes. Lucy locked her eyes on him again, but before she could speak, he blurted out his response.

"Just don't tell Maggie about this. No one needs to know."

His fate was now sealed with crossing the boundary into infidelity. All those years he had not once thought of cheating on Maggie no longer mattered as Lucy threw her arms around his neck and pushed her lips to his. Mike closed his eyes, moaning into her mouth as he returned the kiss with equal tenderness. He wrapped his arms around her as they were now trading kisses in a fury. Lucy moaned into his mouth after her final kiss and then pulled away, moving her arms out from behind his neck.

"I can't control myself. Ever since I was grinding on your lap, I've been looking forward to seeing you again."

Those words only made Mike shove his body up against hers for another round of kissing. Lucy moaned into his mouth and pulled away after three kisses. As their eyes met, she gritted her teeth and spoke in a low, seductive voice.

"Just imagine. If no one else was there that night, I would've done more than just grind on your lap. I thought about your throbbing cock the entire flight back home."

"Oh yeah? I've thought about your boobs every night since I've made it back home. Sometimes when I'm all by myself, it's the first memory I think of."

She laughed in his face while stepping backwards, as if she knew he would follow her lead. Lucy locked her eyes on him again as she moved her hands to the ends of her shirt.

"I'm sure you have."

Her vision was momentarily blinded while she was pulling the shirt up over her head. Mike watched her giant breasts shake from within the black bra containing them. She slung the shirt to the floor as he stood there in amazement. Mike's eyes enlarged as he looked at her boobs. Lucy then leaned over as she began to loosen up her left shoe. Mike swallowed his breath, unable to contain his excitement. He hurried down to the floor, helping her as he took the other shoe off. Lucy stood in a pair of white socks that ran up to her ankles. The silence was broken by her exhaling as Mike remained on his knees. He gazed up, unable to see her face from her massive breasts blocking the view. She slid her hands down to the front of her jeans. Mike aided her by pulling at the front and popping the button undone.

At that moment, all he wanted to do was slowly undress this goddess. Lucy remained silent as she helped his hands to push her jeans down, revealing a black thong underneath. Mike was certain that she would not have any lingerie on underneath, but the sight of a thong was a lovely surprise. Once the jeans were pushed beyond her knees, Lucy shook her left foot, then the right one, to finally step out of her pants. She began to turn around, revealing her bum to him. Mike studied the crack of her buttocks where the thong was sucked in. This was not like the bachelor party, as he could finally press his hands onto her body. He caressed her booty, squeezing both cheeks with his hands to hear her moan. Lucy moved her hands behind her back and began to undo the bra as she felt his lips pushing against her left ass cheek, kissing it.

Hearing her moaning softly was such a wonderful delight. He playfully spanked the right cheek of her ass before giving it another subtle squeeze. Mike had not noticed the movement of her hands behind her back. The bra was loosened and Lucy pulled it off with her right hand. From the corner of his eye, he noticed the bra dangling from her index finger. Mike figured now was the time to pull her thong down. He grabbed it from both hips and then slowly slid it down. Lucy gasped in excitement. Once it reached her ankles, she carefully stepped out of the thong and turned around to reveal her naked body to him. Her teeth were barred as Lucy looked back at him with lust in her eyes. Mike's eyes enlarged as his lower lip fell in amazement at witnessing her giant breasts free from any sheer clothing. Were they an F cup? G cup? Or even possibly an H cup? Whatever they measured, he was sure these were the greatest breasts he ever witnessed in his life.

"Holy fuck..."

He swallowed his breath as she began to twirl the bra around her finger. Lucy grinned as she saw he was completely mesmerized by her boobs alone. Mike did not even notice the wetness of her vulva lips in front of him. A small strip of hair was visible above the glistening pink folds. Mike raised himself up. She may not have been a stripper, but his fantasy was fulfilled of seeing her strip down. Lucy stopped playing with her bra and dropped it to the floor. He lowered his gaze to her enormus tits.

"Go ahead. You've waited long enough to finally touch them.

Raising his hands, Mike took a deep breath before placing his palms over her breasts. Lucy moaned, never looking away from his face. Her boobs were so soft and firm. He could feel her nipples erecting beneath his palms. Mike squeezed them as he began to lower his head.

"Good god, I can't believe how big they are."

Squeezing them again, Mike pulled her breasts apart. He smothered her tits into his face, causing Lucy to giggle. She placed her right hand on the back of his head, encouraging him to play with her boobs. He began to blow his lips, shaking his head all around as he motorboated them. She took a few steps back, lowering herself down on the couch and pulling him away from her boobs.

"I imagine we have an hour or maybe a little more than that to do this. Let's make the best of our time, shall we?"

Lucy's words snapped him back into reality. Mike nearly forgot that they had to work against the clock for this session of lust. His eyes scanned down her naked body, finally noticing her wet pussy that awaited him. He could not deprive himself of the opportunity to pleasure this woman. After how well she danced on his lap that night, Mike had a craving to taste her.