Sudden Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread your legs, love."

He motioned with his hand, ordering her. Lucy looked at him slightly confused for a moment, but when Mike lowered himself down on his knees, she knew what he wanted to do. She sat up, pushing her hands down into the cushions as she bent her knees and spread her legs. Once he was down on his knees, Mike lowered his head between her thighs. He began by kissing her pink lips. Lucy took a deep breath and gasped. She placed her hands over her mighty breasts, touching herself as she felt his tongue slither inside her wet opening.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes..."

Throwing her head back, Lucy moaned again. She pressed her hands down over her breasts and squeezed them. Mike took his time tasting her womanhood. His tongue slipped inside, wiggling around as he raised his left hand to rub at her clit. This only made her gasp for breath a second time. His eye shot up in an attempt to look at her gorgeous face, but Lucy had closed her eyes. She moved her hands on her tits, moaning as she felt his tongue wiggling inside of her. These soft moans she made were a joy to him, only encouraging Mike to continue eating her pussy. He pinched her clit between his middle and ring fingers. Lucy opened her eyes and glanced down.

"Yes, yes. Please don't stop, don't stop."

Her words were whispered, pleading to him desperately. Mike only withdrew his tongue to lap it over her clit. He moved both of his hands under her legs, arching them onto his shoulders. As her feet were dangling down his back, he slithered his tongue back inside her and pushed deeper.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah..."

Moving her hands off her breasts, Lucy instead placed them down over his head. When Mike felt her fingers rustling through his hair, that only made him continue to thrust his tongue inside her. He wanted to pleasure this woman and give her something to remember, like the lap dance he received on that wonderful night. Lucy took deep breaths, slowly moaning as he continued to thrust his tongue inside her at this slow pace. He felt her fingernails softly scratching his hair as she cried in pleasure. Since she asked him not to stop, Mike felt the desire to keep going as he closed his eyes in concentration. He wanted to taste her sweet juices. If this was the only chance he had in his lifetime to make love to this woman, he wanted to make sure he tasted her orgasm. She moved one hand away from his head to place it back over her right breast.

When he re-opened his eyes, Mike noticed that Lucy had slid her right hand back to her clit. She could not go without touching her boobs for long, but now she was rubbing her clit furiously as his tongue was still inside her juicy twat. She began to breathe heavily. Each breath Lucy took grew louder and louder, all while Mike's tongue was snaking in and out of her womanhood. He wiggled around, shaking it inside her. Eventually, she moved her left hand away from his head and then her right hand. When he gazed up, he saw her cupping her massive breasts as well as she possibly could in her small hands. Lucy made the effort to push her left boob up to her face. She licked her own nipple before sucking on it, moaning a muffled noise. After all this time of slowly eating her, Mike finally began to pick up speed, thrusting his tongue inside her.

"Ohhhhh god, yes! That's so good!!"

Lucy finally broke the silence by yelling aloud. She panted, breathing heavily now as his tongue was pushing in and out of her pussy. Lucy managed to push her right tit up against her face. The sight of this babe sucking on her own nipple was almost enough to make Mike lose his train of thought. He wanted to stop for a moment and undo his pants and begin jerking off, but he maintained himself. As his tongue ventured deeper into her pussy, Lucy groaned.

"Ohhh, ohhhh, OHHHHHH!!"

Hearing her scream like that told him she was close to her sweet release. She let go of her breasts and threw her arms over her head, flexing her elbows. Mike gripped her legs as he wiggled his tongue inside her one last time. She closed her eyes and shrieked. Her loud moans echoed throughout the room as Mike suddenly tasted her hot juices gushing into his mouth. He swallowed it as quickly as he could as her legs shook. Behind him, her feet shook, beating against his back until Lucy pulled them back from his shoulders. Lucy began to pant in a struggle to catch her breath. He nearly choked on the excess amount of her juices, with a few drops leaking from the left corner of his mouth. Mike withdrew his tongue and raised his head from between her legs.

"That... was excellent."

She needed a moment to breathe before finishing her speech. Lucy locked her eyes on Mike, watching as he wiped the corner of his lips. He could not reply in words, only in actions. He leaned down to cup her face. Lucy reacted by throwing her arms around his neck and embracing him for another round of passionate kissing. He could feel her massive boobs pressing against his clothed chest this time. It was enough to make Mike begin pulling his shirt off, breaking their kisses. His vision was temporarily blinded as he pulled the shirt over his head. During that time, Lucy quickly moved from the couch while speaking.

"I must say, I'm quite impressed. Do you make Maggie purr like a naughty kitty with that tongue of yours?"

When he pulled the shirt off to see Lucy again, she was grinning smugly. She was pushing his buttons about the fact he was engaged, but Mike did not care. He could at least humor her. With a smile, he reached out with his right hand, cupping Lucy's chin.

"Once every now and then."

Lucy flashed her teeth, still grinning. He raised his hand and moved his thumb to her lips. She parted her lips and sucked on his thumb while her eyes never left his face. Mike found himself nearly hypnotized by her deep brown eyes. He pulled his thump out of her mouth with a pop noise. Lucy grinned again before she spoke.

"Before I took my clothes off, I was thinking to myself about what I wanted to do to you. I'm gonna do some dirty things with you that I doubt Maggie has even tried."

She fell down to her knees, hair swaying in her face. After she pushed a few locks behind her shoulders, Lucy moved her hands to the front of his shorts. Her eyes glanced up as she grinned again.

"I know you're big. I felt it when I was sitting on your lap that night."

"You've been thinking about that often?"

Nodding her head slowly to answer his question, Lucy giggled. She patted the bulge in his pants with her left hand, then pulled the button undone with her right hand. Mike stood there and watched as the glamourous babe shoved his shorts down to his ankles. Her eyes were fixated on the bulge poking forward in the front of his red boxers. Lucy licked her lips, but then noticed that his shoes were still on. She glanced away from his cock and quickly loosened the strings of his right shoe first. Mike helped her by pulling it off, then she tended to his left foot. The shoe popped off, and she quickly slung it to the floor. He stepped out of his shorts and then watched as Lucy pulled his boxers down. She gasped and curved her lips into a wide smile at the sight of his hardened cock.

"Finally."

The way she uttered that single word, Mike knew exactly how Lucy felt. The wait from the night they met had been eating her up, as it did him. He sighed in relief as he felt her fingers wrapping around his long, hard shaft. Lucy smiled as she began to wank his cock with her right hand.

"If only we had been alone that night, we could've been doing this much sooner."

With another chuckle, she finally broke eye contact to gaze at his long cock. Lucy continued to stroke it as her left hand cradled his ball sack below. She squeezed his nuts, causing him to twitch and moan. Licking her lips, Lucy gazed back up as she opened her mouth and slid his cock in.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yes."

Mike moaned aloud in excitement. In all the time that had passed since that night, he had thought about a moment like this. His fantasy was coming to life now as the woman who was once his stripper was now sucking his cock. Lucy took her time, slowly sucking the first few inches of his shaft. She used her left hand to fix her hair behind her shoulders and then withdrew his cock from her mouth. Her right hand pushed down to the base, now stroking him again.

"So big and all mine."

Lucy pushed his shaft up against the left side of her face. It appeared as if she was measuring his length for a moment, until she pushed her lips to the side. She trailed kisses down the side until she reached the base and slid her tongue out.

"Oh yes, lick it, Lucy."

He groaned in excitement, feeling her tongue move from the base of his shaft up to the head. Lucy was not done teasing him before sucking. She lowered her head and used both hands to help herself by stuffing his balls into her mouth. Mike screamed in pleasure.

"Fuck!"

She reacted to his yell by shaking her head with one of his nuts in her mouth. Lucy sucked them slowly, rolling her tongue around the sack. When she was done with one nut, she popped the other one into her mouth to give it an equal slobbering. She was done after a few seconds of rolling her tongue around. Her right hand found his cock above and she began to wank it again. As her hand pumped back and forth, Mike took a deep breath. She moved her lips back to the head, kissing it and then speaking up.

"I have to wonder..."

Her hand slowed down, still gripping his cock. Lucy paused before finishing her sentence.

"Does Maggie know how to suck?"

Hearing her mention his future wife's name, Mike felt his heart rate pick up for a moment. He tried to laugh it off, nodding his head to her.

"Yeah, she sucks it pretty good."

Those big brown eyes gazed up at Lucy as she pushed his cock between her lips. Lucy pushed her hand down to the base, holding it as she began to slowly bob her head up and down. 'Mmmm', a muffled moan came from her voice. She closed her eyes and continued to suck the first few inches of his long shaft. Due to her mentioning Maggie's name, Mike began to feel conflicted again. Here he was standing tall with his cock in another woman's mouth. A woman who was enjoying the fact that he was cheating. He had to remind himself deep down that this would be a one-time-only deal. No strings attached, he told himself. The thoughts of Maggie faded as Lucy was now devouring his cock inch by inch. She moved her hand, only keeping her index and thumb wrapped around the base as she bobbed her head up and down.

'Mmmmmm', another muffled moan was audible from her voice. Her eyes opened, gazing up at him as she was hard at work. Lucy devoured his cock with ease, pushing it deeper into her mouth. Her eyes remained locked on him as she continued to bob her head up and down. Mike groaned, swallowing his breath as he made soft moans. Lucy was sucking his cock so slow and sensually, he did not want her to stop. He at least hoped that she was not in a rush to taste his seed after the lovely licking he gave her. Lucy finally broke eye contact, only to shut her eyes. She finally unwrapped her index finger and thumb from his shaft and then pressed both of her hands onto her breasts. Slowly opening her eyes, Lucy gazed back up at him before extracting his dick from her lips with a pop noise.

"Oh my god, that was so good."

Ignoring his words, she spit on his cock. Lucy then wrapped her right hand fingers around it again. Gritting her teeth, she exhaled while slowly wanking his cock again.

"You like that? You like how I suck your cock, Mike?"

Lucy called to him in a low, seductive tone. He nodded at her, prompting another question as she continued to stroke his dick.

"I suck better than Maggie, don't I?"

Once again, she caught him off guard by mentioning the name of his love. Mike swallowed his breath as Lucy spit on his cock. She began to stroke it faster, pumping her hand up and down.

"You don't have to constantly bring Maggie's name into this. You're here, she's not."

She giggled while still wanking his cock. Lucy moved her left hand away from her breast and squeezed his balls.

"You don't have to admit it if you don't want to. I can do things with you that she won't let you do."

Tossing him a wink, Lucy parted her lips and slid his cock back into her mouth. Her words had made ideas come into his mind. Mike tried not to think about it, but Lucy had a way of pushing his buttons. Maggie did not have a kinky side like this babe appeared to have. As she resumed sucking his cock, he let out a moan and called to her.

"Ohhhhh, Lucy."

Pausing for a moment, she gazed up at his face. Mike's eyes met hers as he lowered his hands and gently cupped her face. Lucy moved her hands to her knees, pushing his cock back until only the head was still between her lips.

"God, you are so beautiful. You look like an angel right now."

When he moved his hands away from her face, Lucy released her lips around the head of his dick with a loud popping sound. She reached up with her right hand, gripping it again.

"I can be your dirty angel, Mike. I know you've got a dirty mind, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say I do."

That response made her grin. Lucy stopped wanking his cock, only to kiss the head and then motion with her left hand.

"Go sit down for me."

"You aren't about to try and make me blow a load with your mouth, are you?"

Lucy began to giggle loudly. She let go of his cock, allowing Mike to step backwards until he was in front of a couch. He sat down, feeling the cold cushions under his buttocks as she began to crawl forward.

"Now that's what I wanna hear! You don't need to be afraid to spill your most filthy thoughts to me, dear. Tell me your dirty desires and this angel will make your wishes come true."

Spoken like a true seductress. Once Lucy found the position between his legs, Mike felt her hands pressing against his. She elevated herself, reaching for his cock with her trusty right hand. He moaned as she began to wank it again. Mike could easily guess that she was about to resume sucking him, but the devious smile on her face told him she had other plans. She let go of his cock, watching it flop against his stomach. Lucy was now free to move her hands over her giant breasts, pushing them up.

"Since you love my boobs, I know you've been dreaming of this."

Their eyes met as she grinned. Mike's eyes widened and his lower lip fell. He knew what she was about to do and reached down with his right to hold his cock up for her. Lucy winked when she saw his fingers twitch. Her words were spoken with truth. Mike braced him as he watched her pull those massive natural breasts apart around his cock. He let go and pulled his hand away to watch her push her tits together, trapping it.

"Oh my fucking god."

Unable to control his moans, Mike cried out at the feeling of his cock stuffed between her huge boobs. Lucy was not wrong. This was the ultimate fantasy he had been thinking about since that night she pushed those epic tits into his face. Now he had his cock between them. Lucy's breasts easily swallowed up his entire cock with only the head barely visible in the middle. She flexed her elbows, adjusting her hands over her nipples as she began to pump them up and down.

"Ohhhhhhh god!"

Mike gasped and moaned louder. His voice was joined with hers in soft moans. Lucy gazed into his eyes, smiling as she spoke.

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna make you cum yet. I wanted to do this with you so badly the night I sat on your lap."

Lucy slowly pumped her breasts up, continuing her speech.

"I felt your cock under me, so nice and hard. I knew it would fit perfectly between my boobs."

She began to giggle, still pumping her tits at a slow pace to fuck his cock with them.

"Sit back and relax. I know I'm enjoying this."

There was nothing else for Mike to do but give in to her advice. He leaned his back against the couch, resting his hands down on the cushion as his eyes fixated on watching his dick disappear between her boobs. With each thrust, the head would pop up. Lucy maintained eye contact with him, taking her time to indulge in this pleasure. She licked her lips and slowly pushed her breasts down until the head of his cock poked up.

"That is the hottest thing I've ever seen in all my life."

Swallowing his breath again, Mike moaned. Lucy curved her lips into a smile. She exhaled, breathing heavily as she continued to slowly pump her breasts on his cock.

"Mmmmmm, your cock feels so good between my boobs."

Gritting her teeth, Lucy looked at him deviously. She was still thrusting her breasts at a slow pace as she spoke again.

"I doubt Maggie has ever done this with you."

Mike did not expect her to mention his fiancé yet again. He gasped, but before he could reply, Lucy began to giggle.

"You can be honest with me. My boobs are better, are they not?"

"Yeah, they are. You have the best tits I've ever seen."

She moaned before nodding.

"There we go, now you're being honest with me."

To reward his honesty, Lucy began to pump her breasts faster. Mike groaned, still unable to gaze into her eyes. He watched his cock disappear between her boobs with only the head poking out slightly further now with each full thrust Lucy made. This was pure heavenly pleasure. He dreamed about having his cock stuffed between those tits after the night he met her.

"Oh my fucking god."

As he cried out to her, Lucy grinned.

"Mmmmmm, you like that, don't you?"

"Fuck yes I do!"

She giggled, still pumping her breasts up and down at this moderate pace. Lucy began to moan louder with each thrust. She stayed true to her words, working at a speed for them both to enjoy without any concern of him reaching his orgasm. Mike could feel every inch of his cock sliding up and down between what he believed to be the world's greatest boobs. Her eyes were still locked on his as she spoke again.

"I'm not prude like Maggie. You can do the dirty things you want with me."

"Oh yeah, I like that. I'd rather be fucking your tits anyway."

Just like that, he blurted out his true feelings with no regard whatsoever. Mike knew deep down, he would regret this day once it was over, but right now he did not care. All those nights he lusted for Lucy were paying off. This was what he wanted more than anything, to be with her like this. She began to pump her breasts up and down at a faster pace. Mike felt a sudden urge to begin bucking his hips upward to match her thrusts. He sat there instead, allowing Lucy to do all the work. She slowed down and finally broke eye contact to glance down at the head of his shaft poking up. Lucy parted her lips and then twirled her tongue around it before finally letting go of her breasts to free his cock. Mike reacted by leaning up as she began to raise herself from her knees.

"Sit back, Mike!"

Lucy smirked as she ordered him. To get her point across further, she pressed her right hand against his chest. Mike was unsure of what she was about to do until he watched her raise her right foot and climb onto the couch. She was about to get on top, so he grabbed his cock with his right hand to hold it up. Lucy bent her knees and straddled him with her legs on both sides of him. Her heavy, shaking breasts were now in his line of sight. Mike felt her warm hands on his cock, and he moved his own hand away from it. Lucy squeezed her fingers around it with her right hand. She then used her left hand to roam through several locks of her long brunette hair. Mike simply leaned back and moved his hands over those glorious breasts. She moaned at the feeling of his palms pressing down over her nipples, and then she sank his cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, yes."

She closed her eyes as they both moaned together. Their voices became a chorus. All this time had passed, and yet now, they were finally making love. The warmth of her pussy had made him moan, even if Mike was too distracted by her boobs in his face again. He squeezed them as Lucy pushed her hands down into his chest. She began to roll her hips to make his cock thrust in and out of her pussy. He leaned forward, burying his face between her boobs to smother himself.