Sudden Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,028 Followers

"...stare at my bare cock..."

"...make U beg 4 it. U not allowed 2 touch yrself."

She quickly tapped out, "Brat!"

She sent the text, stood up and said, "Quick little adjustment." She reached behind herself, and grabbed at her son's rod. He was happy to put it in her hand. It resisted her efforts to get it down along his thigh. After a bit of shifting, she was sitting with the shaft pressed against the gusset of her silk panties. Her hands covered the erection sticking up through her lap. She pressed the length of it against her hot entrance.

She spoke in conversational tones. Her tone was loud enough that Mike could hear it, but soft enough that he could ignore it too. It gets pretty hot...in here," she said running her silk covered slit along the shaft, almost to the head. "Doesn't it, Randy?"

"Hm." he made what sounded like a non-committal grunt.

"You feel it, don't you, sweetie?" she said, turning to face her young lover. "how hot it is..." she pressed his wood against her throbbing boiling groin. "...in here?"

"Should I close the windows and turn on the A/C?" Mike chirped.

"No." both Sullivan's said, trying not to shout.

"No," said Catherine a second time. "A/C gets too cold. I'm sure that when we're on the turnpike, everything will be juuust right." She squeezed her son's bloated dick with the last two words of her sentence. "Direct the music from the front speakers, please. It's too loud from back here." The driving dad leaned forward and played with the dashboard. In short order the music was playing primarily for his ears.

"We're about to hit the turnpike," said Mike with his eyes fixed forward.

All were quiet except for the poking at the cells.

"You're making me dripping wet, baby.

"Just another few minutes."

"My cock belongs inside you."

"I know it!

"Mommy is so lucky to get you inside her little pussy!"

The turnpike was only about five minutes away. Mike would be totally concentrated on getting on. He'd stay fixed on the road at higher speeds.

Randy slid his hand over her thigh and rubbed against the gusset. She leaned back against his chest. It made it easier to jut her hips forward and also allowed them to speak softly in one another's ear. Beneath the music and the wind she husked, "Getting warmer. Don't go in until you've read your surprise note. Let me help." She dropped the phone into her bag, and lay her hands on her thighs. Then she made fists of her hands, hiking the long skirt up a few inches. She tugged, and then made new fists on her thighs again. Again the skirt climbed higher.

Randy tossed his phone into the purse, and reached for the skirt. Careful make any wild moves or in any way draw Mike's attention, they hiked her skirt above her knees. The turnpike could was visible ahead. The skirt was well up her toned thighs. Randy looked over his mother's shoulder, down past the swells of her chest. He could see the tops of her cream thigh high stockings. He exhaled, not realizing he'd been holding his breath.

The music blared, and Mike called over without turning his head. "Here we go. We're getting on the turnpike now."

"Careful," Catherine said out loud. "Keep your eyes on the prize."

"Will do," said Mike.

"Fucking right, I will," Randy whispered for his mother's ears only.

There was little fabric still hiding her panties and his hand. He tugged, and his eyes bugged out. Looking down her body he saw the panties from her perspective. First the number, "2" was on the groin. Next the word, "ride" Then, "Randy!" The message fell from her groin to her belly button:

2

ride

Randy!

She unbuttoned two big buttons, one at the bottom of her breastbone and the next one down. She turned to purr in his ear again. "Usually in these stories there's a big build up. You keep taking little liberties with me. I rub my heinie all over your lap. You inch your fingers nice and slow, bit by bit towards the promised land. Maybe I resist a little, but I can't hide how moist my panties are getting. Eventually you get your fingers in. You get the picture. But you're already pushing my panties against my button, baby. Take what's yours."

Randy pulled the gusset, the whole front panel, of his mother's panties to the side. It was the same as he had done in his room a few days ago and like she had done for him in the laundry room a week ago. He felt a berserk need to penetrate her when the curtains parted to reveal his mother's sexual corridor. She was always wet and hungry for him.

Her little soliloquy about how these stories go reminded him of how eager she was for a deep fucking. But he also heard her hinting that she needed to be teased.

He lay his big mitt over her vaginal mound. His four fingers draped down over the lips and her pelvic bone was in the palm of his hand. He had her sex in his possession.

She hummed softly.

He pressed all four fingers against her clam shell, but didn't try to penetrate her. Not yet.

She hummed again. This time it was a clipped sound. She started gyrating her hips with intense care not to reveal anything to their driver.

She was trying to tempt him to enter. Her clit was poking against his palm.

"This is for me," He growled in an almost-whisper.

"Yes," she cooed, not daring an emphatic nod. Her husband might catch the movement and wonder.

"I will put a finger in you, Mom, when I decide it is time." He dipped the tip of his middle finger into the swamped crease for a second. Then he withdrew it, glistening with proof of a mother's lust. She choked out a stifled gasp. Behind her shades her eyes rolled. Down by the seats, she dug into his thighs with her nails.

The teasing felt delicious. She loved his assertiveness. It thrilled her to have him put his hands on her -- into her -- and take control.

But she could tease too. First she guided Randy's right hand into the opening she'd made in the front of her dress. He cupped her left breast with the ease and familiarity of hours of practice. Then she drew back the right leg of his shorts so she could grab his bare tool, jutting up between her thighs. She used both fists to hold his length.

All this was far out of sight of the driver in the front.

"Of course, darling she said under the cover of wind and music." She dragged her thumb across the head of Randy's dick. His body shivered beneath and around her. "Any time you like." She squeezed and twisted and stroked her son's powerful engine of pleasure.

"Oh, you dirty little..." he sighed by her ear, and squeezed her tits.

She smiled at having her tits and her cunt in her son's capable hands; his towering cock in hers. It was a lovely way to begin a trip. She snuggled into him, as his middle finger traced the crease of her lower lips. "I'm your dirty little mommy."

He squeezed her chest again. Under her shades, she closed her eyes and relished the moment. He hugged her, pressing her in against his torso with his upper arms and forearms. It was an affectionate and loving act in the midst of such perverse taboo activity.

Trying to regain domination he'd never lost, Randy poked gently in and out of her vagina. He wasn't probing deep into her...yet...but she was sure that two fingertips were damp with her juices now. He pressed on her clit with part of his palm, and rubbed up and down her entire groin. She didn't dare to moan. She showed her appreciation by squeezing and rubbing pre-cum over his shaft and head.

He pressed against her lips with two strong fingers (his pointer and ring fingers. This left the middle free between them.) Then he spread the lips open.

She couldn't contain a sigh of pleasure.

"You okay back there, hon?" called Mike

"Oh, yeah. It's exciting out on the road with the guys." Catherine said it with her cunt spread wide to the air and their son's cock slippery in her hands. It opens me right up, y'know?"

Mike didn't respond. More pre-cum oozed from Randy's chubby general.

Randy lowered his middle finger into Catherine's hole. He traced the slick circumference of it. She held as still as she could. Her vagina spread open and her opening stimulated like that forced shivers through her whole body. She gripped extra tight onto her man's manhood. His long thick middle finger dipped a little bit deeper into her, and swirled around. He withdrew it, and then eased it back in deeper still; stirring it along the walls of her passage all the while.

She swallowed down a cry of ecstasy and frustration. She released her most prized sex toy to grab the handhold of the car door. Next she leaned to a position where Mike couldn't see her face in any mirror. Her mouth dropped open in a silent scream. She tried to shift her hips forward (not too wild. Mustn't distract her husband!) to get Randy to put those fingers further inside Mommy's pussy. But the heel of his palm rested on her pelvic bone, so his hand went forward with her jutting abdomen. He was in control of her sex in that moment in the backseat. She hoped his oblivious father would drive on forever.

"Dropped something, huh?" said Randy in a tone calm as the stillest waters. He leaned in the same direction as Catherine, and spoke again in the same tone. "Here, I'm bigger than you, Mom. I'm sure I can reach where you can't."

Two fingers, big as sausages, plunged deep into her tight and overstimulated vagina.

"Mm!" she grunted. "Yeah, you got it there, Randy."

"Sure," he agreed. The left hand fingers withdrew, and his right hand rolled her nipple. "Here you go, Mom." The fingers jammed back into her. "I've gotcha'." The fingers rubbed at the roof of her tunnel. The heel of his palm held firm on her distended clitoris.

She sat back upright, and struggled to be still from the shoulders up as her son played a trembling orgasm out of her. He was like a concert pianist. "Ulp. Mm. Huh. Yeah, you've got it. Rrnh."

Mike shifted in his seat. Their moving around and chatting about invisible activities seemed to irritate him. He reached over to turn the music up louder still and lean forward to stare at the road exclusively.

Randy took the opportunity to turn and speak to her again. His facial expression and tone of voice was of someone sharing an amusing anecdote over tea or a beer. He said, "When you put my dick inside you, I'm not going to tease and play around. I'm going all in." He made a cute isn't-that-funny smile. "Line me up, and I'm going to bottom out in that delicious little pussy of yours."

It was hypnotic. As if there was no other choice in the universe, she leaned back and scooted her body up his chest. Randy's nose was at her rib cage, she was so far up his torso. She looked down at her son's pillar, about to dive deep into her body. Mike sensed nothing. She pointed the massive dick at her pussy, and the head dragged against her clit. Though his father hadn't said a thing, Randy called to the front, "Mom needs to shift to get more comfortable. Just another second."

Mike raised his hand in silent acknowledgement. He didn't even turn his head or glancing at the rear view mirror. He was doing his thing, content to let his wife and son do their thing. If only he knew what their thing was.

As promised, Randy grabbed her hips, and drove her down onto his steely rod. Her vision went white with the unbelievable inrush of pleasure. She pretended to cough as her body convulsed with a tsunami size orgasm. It was the sort that only her son could give her. She felt herself gushing cream onto Randy's balls. His reach went deep inside her. He was rubbing against nerves unknown before the last week.

His left hand returned to her groin to stroke her clitoris. His right slipped back into the front of her dress to reclaim her breasts. She spread her legs wider apart, so her son could pump into her with ease. She stayed mindful of taking the dick while keeping as still as possible from the shoulders up.

Randy already knew this wasn't the time or place for the hard pounding fucks that he usually gave her. He kept the withdrawals and thrusts short and fluid. Speaking of fluid, she was wet as ever. His big hand stimulated her soft breasts, tweaking her nipples. Attending her clit with the other, it was like he knew her body better than she knew herself. She was dripping wet putty in his embrace.

Both stared forward as if nothing was happening. But for Catherine this was everything. It was reuniting with the flesh of her flesh. It was a last great cleaving together before a long dry season ahead; raging against the dying of the light. It was saying, "Goodbye." It was saying, "I love you." It was filthy incest, but it also felt immaculate and pure. It was encouraging her son, and being encouraged by him. It was shameful adultery, but she embraced it as her own personal form of justice. It was the entire last week in a microcosm of fucking and sucking.

Mike turned his head a few dozen degrees, and -- though she couldn't be sure through the music and wind -- he seemed to sniff. A wicked smirk came to her lips. Then she found herself surprised at her own thoughts. Staring at the back of his head, she heard her voice in her mind. You just turn your back on me, expect me to dry up like a cut flower; my needs to blow away. This is what I need. This is what I get. This is what you get!

She found herself blinking back tears beneath her shades. She hadn't realized how angry she'd been until now. Despite all the great sex with Randy and planning this wicked trick, she'd believed it was about her and her son. She had fooled herself that it wasn't anything to do with her absentee husband. How had she...

Her thoughts stumbled as the stud with his paws in her dress pinched her nipple harder than usual.

"Not now," he half-whispered, looking out the windshield. "Now you are here with me..." he squeezed her whole body against his in a modified bear hug again. "...sitting on my lap." He rubbed her clit, and pushed her pelvis down as his mammoth prick drilled up into her completely. She bit her lip as he continued, "...taking your medicine like a good girl."

She stifled a desperate orgasmic cry. She managed to keep it down to a sigh soft enough to be ignored under the radio and the open windows. But the muscles in her vagina crushed down on Randy's stick with rabid force. Her honey flowed with an orgasm that could not be subdued.

Mike turned his head the other way, and -- she was sure this time -- sniffed at the air. I knew the open windows wouldn't be enough. I knew my young buck would bring me off too much.

She scratched her nose, hiding her mouth from view, and said, "I was right. Your big dick makes me cum too much. You though I was being silly, but Mommy's scent is too strong to ignore."

"What do you..."

"Hey," Mike called back while keeping his eyes on the road. "Do you guys smell something weird?"

Catherine sucked in a breath through her nose, and suffused her senses with the scent of her sex; raw and womanly. "No, dear. Is it like the weird smell your cologne made the other day?"

"No. How about you, Randy?"

With his cock still buried all the way into his mother, he inhaled the smell of her sex. "Nothing. He raised the hand that had been massaging her clit and lower lips up to his nose and took a deep whiff. He shook his head and smiled. Everything smells perfect."

He looked ready to put his fingers into his mouth, so she grabbed his wrist and lowered it back down into her lap. As he made his way back to her wet gash, she asked Mike, "Is it a smell like the oatmeal a few days ago?"

"Ehhh...not really the same."

Randy's hands were back on and in her snatch where they belonged, but she stayed cool. "I'm telling you, Mike, we've got to change those sleep meds first thing Monday. They've been messing with your sense of smell for days now."

"Yeah, you're right." He shook his head and returned his focus to the driving.

Randy withdrew a few centimeters, and returned his great mass to her womb. It was heavenly. "Don't worry. It's a minor complication. Everything will be fine," she said, but her husband gave no sign he was listening.

She smiled wide as her son stuffed her cunt over and over with small thrusts. He pawed at her sensitive tits and clit with those big Sullivan hands. The car rocked and rumbled for uncounted minutes as Randy silently serviced her. He took his own pleasure at her fitness, her tightness, her endurance and her inebriating womanly shape.

At some point, Randy had an idea. "Bend out of view and suck on my thumb."

Would this turn him on? She had no problem with taking his thumb or far larger extremities into her mouth. She did as he asked. When she returned to an upright position, her son had another instruction. "Lean forward, and chat with Dad. Make sure he's not too lonely or bored up there."

As she leaned forward to do her son's bidding, she felt her ass cheeks spread. It became crystal clear what was about to happen. Her whole body began to shake, and -- sure enough- she felt Randy's fat thumb stroking along her rosebud.

fuck, yes, she thought. Let's do this!

She took a steadying breath, and leaned against the back of Mike's seat. "Hey, hon. How ya' holding up?" The driver was pleasantly surprised.

"Oh, I'm fine. Another thirty minutes or so, and we'll be there."

"Ulp!!" she choked as her son's big thumb plunged between her round buns into her rectum. "I mean...Wow! So soon? You're really ..." Randy's thumb was rotating and stirring to stretch her anal ring. It felt like she was about to have an out-of-body experience. She focused on her words. "...uh....doing a great job...um...I mean...This has been such a smooth ride." With that, she made her hips rise and fall on her stud's fat cock. She felt Randy's free hand on her hip, helping her go up and down on his meat pole. We are such a great team.

"How about you? You okay?"

"Oh we're fine. Randy is pretty stiff, but it's definitely not a problem." Quite the opposite.

"And you?"

"Yeah, parts of me are stiff. In fact, I'm not leaning forward just to talk to you."

"No?"

Her anus strained to allow the fat thumb deeper into her depths. "No, Randy's helping me stretch out a bit."

"That's nice of him. Hey, Randy, Thanks for helping your mom stretch like that."

The thumb stilled for a moment, but then their son started back up and called back to his father. "I'm always happy to help Mom out like this. Even with all her running, she's gotten really tight over the years." Both parents chuckled at this. "If you need help, Mom, I can get you more flexible. I could stretch you out a few times a week. More if you have the time."

She pushed against the driver's seat to sit more upright. She swiveled her hips so his cock twirled deep inside her, and pushed back against the invading thumb. "Aww. You're so sweet. I'd love that if you don't mind your old mother cumming over that often."

"Cath," said Mike. "Could you back away from my seat, I need to concentrate here, and you're starting to shake the whole thing."

Not hearing that, Randy called out, "No problem. I need to work out anyway. It sounds nice having you as a partner."

Holy fucking shit, I love this man!

She leaned forward and grabbed Randy's knees. She acted like she was clearing her throat as she juiced on the bloated shaft and balls. Her scent was in her nose before it could escape out of the open windows. It was another way her body could affirm she was being well cared for.

It reached Randy's nose too. And the site of her grinding down to his pelvis filled his eyes. He felt the crushing power of her cunt. His mind rang with the knowledge that he had her cumming over and over behind her man's back. Finally, it all hit him.

onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,028 Followers
1...345678