All Comments on 'Suddenly A Succubus Ch. 07'

by TheNyxianLily

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Odd how her tail was back at the end. Nick sure has a talent for picking interesting girlfriends.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, she’s certainly a hottie now (not sorry)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loving the story so far. Can't wait to see how it develops

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loving the story so far

EverydayMagicEverydayMagic4 months ago

Your Amara story is sooo good. I love how Amara's body has evolved, she stronger, knows how to use her tail better and has developed those tremendous wings, yet at the same time, she finds herself confined to her apartment and worries about her security deposit! Her body has become a powerful demon, but she retains her sensitive, caring nature of a young woman. That's pure genius. Keep up the great work. Thirty-five stars and counting...

Cupertino345Cupertino3454 months ago

I love this story so far. The expanded part of Vee caught me by surprise. I love the character development and I am looking forward to the next installment. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I do hope you keep the internal tension between what Amara is physically becoming and the kind and caring person she is going as long as possible. That's the best part of this. A succubus who can and does love has many possibilities...

ThrnbrryThrnbrry4 months ago

I love this I can't wait to see where it takes me! Keep up the great work, Amara is a badass

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can't wait for more haha loving it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is really good. Quite the expansive story line.

19magic19magic3 months ago

Ahhh the girl was vee I thought for sure it was Tara, I love it can't wait to read your next part 🥰

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

ok, i just wanna say this story is really amazing, its like the fourth good story on this entire site ive read. It just really enjoyable to read. Cant wait for the next part. Keep it up, its great.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What happened to 8th part you said it would be published by Jan end

RaptorPilotRaptorPilotabout 2 months ago

That was absolutely not a realistic depiction of anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNyxianLily@TheNyxianLily
Welcome! My name is Nyx, and I'm an amateur writer. To be honest, I've never really written before; My total body of work includes a short story or two from high school, and the weekly recaps of my D&D sessions. The written word has always fascinated me, but I never really fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES