Suddenly A Succubus Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon enough, she put the quad behind her and started the last leg of her trip. Walking along the long side of the cafeteria, she rounded a corner and accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh! Sorry!" She mumbled, moving to sidestep the stranger.

He turned around quickly, and Amara froze when she realized who she'd run into.

"Well well, lookit what the cat dragged in..." Derek said. His words slurred together, their unnatural cadence betraying why he was still awake at this hour. "What'r'you doing out? Coming from... from a party?"

Amara took a step back, her body tense. Her heart was racing, desperate to get away, but her feet were frozen. "N-nothing like that. I just need to get home, Derek."

Derek matched her steps with his own, then quickly overtook her. He pushed her back against the brick wall, one arm propped over her shoulder. "What's this... this fuckin' outfit? You're a hot little bitch, aren't you? But you know that, always teasing me... Showing off your hot fucking body..."

His breath washed over Amara, heavy and poisoned with alcohol.

"Please, I just want to go home, I'm tired." Amara said. Her words were shaking, and she was desperately looking for a chance to escape.

"Well I don't. Y'know what I want? Some fuckin' company, but all the hot chicks're ignoring me." His other hand came into view, taking a drink from the large bottle he was holding. "You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?"

Eyes wide, Amara noticed that the bottle was almost empty. Her mind raced, cycling through options as she tried to find a way out. The same thought came up, over and over; She'd just learned to fight, but without her tail she felt defenseless.

Derek was massive, and the bravado she had felt during their last encounter had vanished. She wondered if, being drunk, she'd be able to outrun him, and took a deep breath.

She ducked under his arm, attempting to stay low, but only managed to get a few steps in. His arm closed around her wrist, and he threw her back against the brick wall.

Her breath left her body, and her head started spinning from the impact.

"Don't you FUCKING run from me!" Derek shouted. He smashed the bottle against the wall, just shy of Amara's head, showering her with glass and alcohol. "I'm sick of your little games... so we're gonna play a new one."

Her ears were ringing, and her vision was still blurry from hitting the wall. She desperately scanned the area, looking for anyone that might be able to help.

She stopped moving her head when she felt cold glass on her neck. Derek was staring at her, eyes mad with power, holding the broken bottle against her throat.

"This game's called Stay. Fucking. Quiet." He was practically growling now, his mouth twisted into a horrific grin. His other hand moved down, his heavy fingers starting to fumble with his pants. "I've waited too long for this, Vee..."

Vee.

Derek's attention was slipping, and the bottle pushed even harder against her. She could feel its jagged edges scratching her skin as she strained to keep away from it.

He thinks I'm Vee.

The thought snapped Amara out of her fear. Her thoughts began racing, taking a step back to look at everything that was happening, and her panic turned to white hot rage.

"No."

Amara grabbed the bottle against her neck and started pushing it back.

"The fuck was that, bitch?" Derek pushed the bottle harder, but seemed surprised that he couldn't overpower Amara anymore.

"I said NO!" Amara pushed hard, moving Derek's hand further away from her neck.

Gritting his teeth, he pulled his other hand away from his pants, and tried to grab her throat. Amara met that hand with her own, and they stood in a stalemate as each attempted to overpower the other.

Amara could feel her blood racing, boiling with anger as she fought back. She could feel her rage building, growing hotter with each second, desperate to burst out of her.

And then it did.

Flames appeared at her fingertips, lingering for a moment before roaring to life. Soon both her hands were completely ignited, their flames casting terrifying shadows on the bricks behind her. She watched as the fire grew hotter, its red glow developing shades of purple in a fraction of a second.

Derek started panicking, screaming in surprise. The alcohol on his arm ignited, sparks and embers dancing across his skin. His eyes wide, he surrendered control and fell to his knees, then doubled over.

Without thinking twice, she started running. Each step felt heavier than the last, but she had to get home. Her vision blurred again, not from blunt force, but from tears. They clouded her vision, yet when they left her eyes, they evaporated on contact with her skin.

She felt as if she'd been running for hours by the time she made it home. When she pulled out her keys, she tried to open the door, but dropped them immediately when she saw her hands. Flames still lingered on her skin, their pale light filling the hallway. She tried to pat the fire out on her pants, then grabbed her keys and opened the door. Once inside, she slammed it shut with her tail and fell to the floor, her back against the entrance.

Amara reached into her pocket, desperate to call Nick. She tried to breathe deep, to count the way he had shown her, but she kept losing focus. Nick wasn't answering, and Amara tried again.

And again.

And again.

She had no idea how long her phone would survive the heat, and she swore the fire was getting hotter. Miraculously, Nick answered while her phone was still working.

"Amara? What's--"

"Nick, I'm on fire! I can't stop it!"

-

With Chapter 7 now finished, we're more than halfway through Book 1! Things are certainly heating up, aren't they? We had some big reveals here, but how will everything pan out in the end? I'm very excited to have such wonderful readers, it's wonderful to hear how many of you are enjoying Amara's story.

As always, please consider Rating this chapter, adding it to your Favorites, and maybe even leaving a Comment! Every time you do, it gives other people a chance to find this story. You can also Follow me directly, which gives you updates when I post new chapters. For information about future releases, please check my Bio, which I regularly update to reflect my release schedule.

Until next time! Nyx <3