Suddenly Sarah Ch. 02

Story Info
Married lovers ponder what's next.
2.1k words
4.12
14k
7
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,218 Followers

This is a story is a fantasy grounded in some truth. It is different than my usual stories, but like all of my stories, it was inspired by some recent events. I hope you enjoy. It obviously helps to read chapter 1 and I want to thank those that commented on that chapter for giving me some food for thought related to this chapter. The plan is to wrap up this story in Chapter 3.

*****************************************************************

Suddenly Sarah, Chapter 2.

Tuesday was sailing day again. It was weird to see Sarah at the club and need to act normal when what I wanted to do was make love to her again. We made eye contact a couple times and we shared the awkwardness of the situation. The races went well and it was a beautiful day on the lake. Boats were put away and as I was throwing some stuff in my car Sarah came over.

There were some others nearby so the conversation started over whether we could both race on the other boat the next day. I already knew I would cancel anything to make it happen, but we discussed it anyways to kill time so the others could leave.

Soon it was just us. She was smiling. My heart was pounding.

Sarah spoke, "I just want to say that I don't regret yesterday at all. And if that turns out to be a one-time thing, I will always be glad it happened."

"I feel the same, but I also want it to happen again."

"It's complicated, isn't it."

"That is true. We are not unattached 20-year old's, and we probably can't just say screw it to our 25 year marriages and our families to run off together. Unless you have that all figured out for us!" I finished with a sly smile.

Sarah laughed. "If only."

"How about this, we sail tomorrow. We enjoy each other's company. Probably text too much, and then we move to the next day and see what is up."

Sarah looked at me and said, "I really wish you could hold me right now and tell me I am beautiful again."

"You are beautiful. And amazing. And a damn good fuck!"

"Oh, you romantic fool, you."

We both laughed.

"I care for you Sarah and don't want this to turn into something we regret. So, I am going to get into my car and drive away, because otherwise I am going to kiss you passionately and molest your body."

"Promises, promises. But I understand. Text me later. Please."

"I would text you 24 / 7 if I could Sarah."

I didn't go over and kiss here, although I wanted to badly. I got into my car and headed out. I was feeling frustrated on so many levels. There was no way this worked. Too many variables, too few degrees of freedom.

We did text a bit, but it was actually a bit awkward. We mainly texted about sailing and biking, but also flirted and complimented each other. There might have been one or two references to great sex thrown in. We should have been texting about being responsible adults and ending our fling, but we didn't, although we also didn't make plans to run off together. No final plan or position was reached, no clandestine rendezvous was planned, but my final text was true.

I look forward to seeing you for sailing tomorrow. Spending time with you is great regardless of how we spend it.

I got a simple response: agreed. Good night.

But then I got more. Try not to think about me too much overnight.

She knew that wasn't going to happen. I texted, Fat Chance!

And that is what I did. I obsessed over her all night. In the morning my wife got up before me and went downstairs. Within 5 minutes I was stroking myself thinking about seeing Sarah later. As I pleasured myself, I reread the original, pre-hookup texts she had sent me, enjoying any part of them that had the slightest flirting or teasing in them. I could hear her saying the words and thought she had likely struggled as much as I did with what words to use and whether she should or shouldn't send them.

I finished up in the traditional way and then I texted her. I couldn't text her while I masturbated as I found it embarrassing. But had I not started my day that way I might have just exploded by noon, or simply grabbed her and fucked her right in the boat. I don't think that our fleet mates were quite ready for that.

Can't wait to see you. I am going to arrive early and do the work on the boat that we talked about.

We had made a list of things to fix or improve on the boat. Her mom just raced it for fun, but Sarah and I were both competitive, so while it was mostly just for fun and we were super friendly with the other racers, it is always more fun if you do well. Our fun / competitiveness balance was another thing we had in common. As I thought about it, I realized it was pretty scary how many common points we shared. It wasn't a big surprise we connected.

At one-point Sarah told me that she had stopped riding with her husband, who is freakishly athletic, because he belittled her that she wouldn't keep up. I would bet Sarah is in the top 15% of women in terms of fitness, so I found that almost laughable. It was how I would have behaved when I was 16, but not 54. I like to ride hard, push myself, but mostly, enjoy the ride. A ride with a woman as awesome as Sarah would be wonderful whether she slowed me down or made me chase. It was one of the ways I think I was a better person later in life; I had mellowed and gotten more chill about such things.

Oh well, his bad behavior was my good fortune. Just like me, it was obvious that Sarah and her husband clicked on many levels, but some gaps had also emerged. Isn't that a somewhat natural progression of a relationship? Those gaps between my wife and I had opened up the opportunity with Sarah, so my guess was the same was true on her end.

I got a return text: I will arrive early too. It is going to be hard to keep my hands off of you!

I enjoyed that text a lot. It was one of the gaps between my wife and I. Our sex life was mostly non-existent, and it had been a long time since there was spark between us. The fact that I was inspiring spark in Sarah was almost hard to comprehend. I wasn't complaining, but it did feel weird, even if weird was good.

We met up at the club and got working on the boat. After a little while I looked at her and said, "I just like hanging with you. You're fun, you're interesting, and," I paused for a moment and continued, "you have a nice butt!" She laughed and playfully hit me. "I thought you liked my tits best?"

I almost choked laughing as it was somewhat out of character for her to say something in that way. I loved it. It was part of our bonding process to be discovering these new sides of each other.

"We probably shouldn't be too obvious here at the club." I needed to throw a bit of restraint into the mix. But then I added, "if I am being honest, I love your tits, but it is still your smile that melts me every time."

Sarah smiled at me, then said, "let's launch before I show you my tits and ass, while smiling at you!"

We went out and had an absolutely grand time. We laughed, we raced (even had our best finish yet), we talked, and a few times we touched each other in ways not generally considered appropriate for two married people. As we finished up racing, we called over to the boat that had a friend as its skipper and told them we were going to stay out and practice a few boat maneuvers.

We sailed away from the other boats and for a while we sailed upwind practicing our tacks. To any outside observer, we were just a boat doing some boat handling drills. Once we had the end of the lake to ourselves we started downwind where no boat handling was needed. I sat in the boat and steered and Sarah sat further upfront looking back at me. For a while we just stared at each other.

"There is no way this works." I had to say what we were both thinking. She answered, "not now." And as she did, she came back towards me. She was hidden by the sides of the boat as she crawled up my extended legs and her hands found my crotch. In no time my shorts were unzipped, and my hard dick was out for a sail too.

"Right now, I am going to do something I haven't done in 25 years." She started to give me a blow job. To be honest it was both a terrible one and the best one ever. She was pretty tentative and awkward, but the fact that she was doing it was amazing. I leaned back, enjoyed that this amazing woman was doing what she was doing, and allowed the pleasure of the experience to flow through me. She got a bobbing rhythm going and in less time then I would have liked, I had to warn her I was cumming.

Sarah didn't back down and held my cock in her mouth as it released my cum. She sucked and swallowed and kept me going through four or five spurts. Finally, she did one final suck off my cock, cleaning it fully. She looked up at me with my cum on her lips and said, "you were saying?"

I ran my hand through her hair and replied, "I really don't remember." I then pulled her up and we kissed. I tasted my own cum and we risked someone seeing us, but I didn't care as we passionately kissed. When we broke and I said, "You really shouldn't wait another 25 years, that was unbelievable!"

"I just wanted to thank my sailing instructor properly." We both laughed, and I replied, "well your sailing instructor's instructions are to take over the helm and sail us back up wind. We have to at least make the appearance that we sailed all the way down here for some reason beside that!"

"You mean that isn't a standard part of your lessons?" She said giving me a sly smile.

"It just might be from now on, at least with my best students."

More laughter and then we really did work on her boat handling skills as we worked our way back up the lake and to the club. Sarah landed us perfectly at the dock and 20 minutes later the boat was back on its trailer and we were parking it on the club grounds.

There was almost no one there, so we sat down against the wheel of the trailer and basically snuggled. We were out of view, but it seemed on land, our reality crept closer once again. "It still won't work." I said for the second time. But this time I didn't wait for a response. "We both have too much invested in our marriages, our families, and our lives to end up divorced, hated, and likely broke. That is the reality we face."

"I hate that you are right. But for now, we have sailing and 2 more weeks of summer. You called me your sailing wife a week or so ago, and I am going to be your sailing wife and your lover for 2 more weeks. Then we are going to end up going home and back to our normal lives. But you need to promise me now that over the next two weeks you are going to be the best damn sailing instructor ever, a great friend, and an amorous lover." With that she leaned over and kissed me. "Love me hard these couple weeks, but don't fall in love with me. I will try to do the same."

And in a mimic of Sarah's common response to me, I said, "Deal."

Sarah and I got up, double checked the boat was fully away and went to our cars. She smiled at me, licked her lips mischievously, and said, "that was fun!" Then she got into her car and drove away.

I stood still for a fairly long time and pondered whether this was going to be the best or hardest two weeks of my life. I finally said to no one in particular, "definitely both."


grizzley123
grizzley123
1,218 Followers