Sue Gets Her Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stretched and looked at me laying beside him.

"I love morning blow-jobs. And so does Sue. Do you want her to do you too?"

More movement under the quilt and I felt Sue's soft mouth slide over the head of my rapidly hardening cock.

"I sure do Jack!"

"She'll do us both. When you're ready just cum in her mouth -- there's no need to ask with Sue. She loves cum for breakfast."

I pulled the quilt off us all and dropped it on the floor. Sue had a cock in each hand. She looked up at me as my cock slid in and out of her mouth. She kept wanking me slowly as she transferred her cock sucking to Jack.

She worked back and forwards between us. Although I was only getting half the attention she still had me on an upward path that could only end with her getting a mouthful. Judging by Jack's moans he was on his way too. I was in her mouth and I knew I was going to blow in the next few strokes when she switched again.

She held me right on the edge with her gentle hand as Jack let fly. She carefully milked all the cum out of his balls before she switched back. She cleaned all the cum off Jack's cock and held it in her mouth as she placed her lips on the tip of my cock.

She kept a careful seal between her lips and my cock as she slid down. She used her tongue on the crown of my cock to push me over the edge. It was a great orgasm as I added my cum to Jack's.

Afterwards she crawled up my body and gazed into my eyes as she held her lips over my mouth. I opened wide and she dribbled all the cum into my mouth then dropped down for a long deep snog. We swallowed it all between us.

"After breakfast I want to watch you and Jack 69. I want you to suck him off. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes Sue. I'd love to do that."

Over breakfast they told me what they were thinking. They wanted me to move in with them in a full blown triad. I raised various practical objections but they were having none of that. "Nothing we can't work out." they kept saying.

The big question mark was their daughter Annie -- she was fifteen.

"Don't you worry about Annie." said Sue "I'll explain it all to her. She's much more mature than she looks. And she's always loved her uncle Alan. It won't be a huge step for her to get her head around having two dads. You just leave her to me."

=====

That was a year ago. And she was right -- Annie was fine. Jack, Sue and me had been together for a fortnight when I stayed in with Annie while they went to a wedding.

Annie asked me "So Alan" she'd given up on the uncle "are you bisexual?"

"Yes Annie, I am?"

"Wow, that's so cool! Dad too?"

"That's not really for me to say." She looked disappointed. "I'll just say that Jack, Sue and me really are in love and don't let what other people think upset us at all."

"Yep! Dad's bi too! You know, you guys are really showing the way."

"Hey! Hold on there honey. We're doing our own thing. We are not preaching anything to anyone. Least of all you!"

She hugged me.

"I know dad2! That just makes you all just so much cooler."

"That's the first time you've called me dad."

"Yeah -- I thought I'd try it out. Feels a bit weird."

"Are you OK with all this Annie."

"Yes. I am... I really am. I don't understand why it works but I've never seen mum so happy. She's absolutely radiant. And I've never seen dad so relaxed. You've really de-stressed him... just don't tell me how you did it!"

"Don't worry sweet Annie. I'll answer any questions you have as honestly as I can but I'll never say or do anything that might upset or embarrass you."

"Maybe one day I will have some questions for you. There are some things I might like to know about that I couldn't possibly discuss with mum or dad."

"Sure Annie when you're ready just ask."

=====

Well: Jack and I have finally set it up. Friday is the big night. Sue is going to get so banged. It's fifteen guys -- it's what she's wanted for so long. I hope it's everything she hopes.

12