Sue set free: Bob at home

Story Info
Bob at home.
3.4k words
4.43
2.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 50 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in an open relationship. My husband fucks this one girl who I've never met, and I fuck all manner of guys. While I'm not crazy about him screwing somebody else, I enjoy my sex life and he loves hearing about, and seeing pictures and video of it.

We'd traveled down to see Dave's parents overnight, so he could do a few chores around the house. Once that was done, his Dad said we'd all go out to dinner. Dinner? It was five o'clock!

Still, I decided to get dressed up - his Mom usually dresses up to go out, and I didn't want to let Dave down. I wore black lingerie - thong, garter belt, stockings and bar, then let Dave see me putting my shoes on before I put my dress on. I could see he was turned on, but I ignored it and went downstairs to join his parents.

When Dave came down, we went out to the car and drove to a restaurant. I only had an appetizer, as it was too early to be eating a full meal.

Dave's hand was on my thigh, tickling my leg as he teased me. From time to time I'd put my hand in his lap and stroke his cock to tease him right on back, so I was fairly turned on by the time we'd finished.

Dave suggested we stop off for a drink before heading back. It was definitely too early to be heading back to his parents' place - besides, they'd go to bed early and we'd sit downstairs whispering. We couldn't even fuck as the bed squeaked every time you looked at it.

When we went into the bar, I saw Bob, and old guy I've played around with a couple of times. He was with a couple of friends - at least one of whom I'd blown. He's sweet, and I like seeing him. I didn't want Dave to notice him, so I just sat and ordered a beer with everybody else.

While I sipped my beer, I managed to meet Bob's eye when he was staring at me, and I smiled at him.

Dave and his parents had finished, and were getting ready to leave.

"You go," I said, "there's somebody I'd like to catch up with and I'll see you later."

Dave looked at me quizzically. Part of me wanted him to stay and join in, but he just said "OK, grab an Uber home or call and I'll come and get you."

"I won't be long," I said. What I had in mind was only going to take a few minutes anyway.

I sat and finished my drink, then, as there was nobody to guard it, I picked up my coat. I walked to the back door and the rest rooms, and turned to make sure Bob was watching me. He was, and I nodded towards the men's room and he nodded back.

I went in, luckily there was nobody in there, and I went to the disabled stall.

I hung my coat on the hook and sat on the toilet to wait.

I heard the door to the men's room open, and I peeked out the stall door to see Bob.

He came over and I opened the door to let him in.

"My wife's away for a few days," he said, "why don't we go to my place where we'll have more space and it's more comfortable."

I thought about it for a second. It might be nice to not be stuck kneeling on this hard tile floor.

"Sure," I said, "I guess that would be fine. How far is it?"

"I walk," he said. "Let me grab my coat and I'll see you by the back door in a moment."

He headed out, and I got up and collected my coat.

I met him by the back door and he held the door for me to leave.

We chatted like normal people as we walked. It wasn't far.

"This is me," he said.

We went in and he checked the front curtains.

"This is cozy," I said. "Where do you want to do this?"

I took off my coat.

"Here?"

"OK," I said, tossing my coat on the couch.

He just stood there looking at me.

"Why don't you get undressed first?" I said.

"Why don't you?"

"If I get undressed first, we'll be all turned on and waiting for you to get undressed."

He took off his coat, and pulled his sweater off. As he unbuttoned his shirt, I stepped forward and grabbed her belt.

"Here, let me," I said.

He pulled his shirt over his head, and I unbuttoned his pants and pulled the fly down. I pulled his pants and boxer shorts down to his knees.

I was holding his cock, and pulled him in for a kiss. I pushed him backwards, and he fell onto the couch.

I stared down at his cock and licked my lips like a porn star.

He bent down and pulled his pants and underwear off.

He leaned back to watch her.

I went and stood between his legs.

"Do you want to unzip me?"

He leaned forward and started to slowly lower the zip on the front of my dress.

I bit my lip and watched it slide down. It went between my tits, and was getting closer to my thong when the doorbell started ringing. They were also banging on the door.

I stepped back and pulled my zip back up.

"What the fuck," Bob muttered.

"Let us in, Bob," a voice shouted.

"Shut up, dickhead," Bob hissed

He put his pants back on.

"We know you're in there," the voice shouted through the door. "We saw you leave with the girlie."

I realized it was his friends from the bar.

He pulled his sweater on and walked to the door.

"Should I let them in?" he asked me. "After all, you've sucked them off before..."

"I have?" I said, "OK then, but I don't want this getting out of control or anything. I'm trusting you to look after me."

He opened the door.

"Come on you lecherous old sod," the guy outside said, "don't keep her to yourself."

"She's a whole person, with her own wants and desires," Bob told him. "It's up to her what she does."

That actually made me feel better.

"I can't believe she desires you," the guy said as Bob let them in.

He had somebody else with him.

"I like Bob," I told him, "he's always gentle and very grateful."

Bob closed the door.

"I remember you," I said. "Greg, wasn't it?"

"Greg?" Bob said.

"I didn't want to give her my real name," he said.

What the fuck?

"Real name?" I asked.

"Billy," Bob told me. "What was she going to do with your real name?"

"I don't know," Billy said, looking a little embarrassed now.

"Wait, when did you give her your name anyway? She hardly spoke that night."

"He saw me at a cafe a while back," I said, "and tried to extort a blowjob out of me."

"You sad little..." Bob started.

"She sucked me off again," Billy said smugly. "Her husband suggested it."

"Jesus," Bob said.

"So what were you doing," asked Billy, looking at Bob.

"Just getting comfortable," I said. "Why don't you join us?"

"Maybe we will," Billy said.

"So," I said, looking at Bob. "Where were we? Oh, that's right, you were sitting there naked waiting for me to undress."

Bob smiled.

He pulled his sweater off again, and trod his pants off before sitting down again.

"Christ," said the other guy.

"So," I asked them, "are you joining us?"

"Oh yeah," said Billy, enthusiastically.

"Then get your clothes off."

After a brief hesitation, they started getting undressed.

Once they were both naked, I pointed to the couch, and they came and sat either side of Bob. Greg, or Billy, moved my coat to the arm.

"Now where were we?" I asked Bob.

"I believe I was unzipping your dress," he said.

"I believe you're correct," I told him. I went and stood between his knees again.

Bob took hold of the zip and started pulling it downwards, slowly. Eventually he unhooked it at the bottom and it flapped open all the way.

I turned my back so he could take the dress off my shoulders, leaving me in my lingerie.

I took my dress from Bob and draped it over the my coat.

I figured I had to decide what I was going to do with these three.

"Bob, as the host are you going to be first or last?"

"Last, I guess," he said.

I'd meant to tease Dave, so let's really tease Dave.

"I have an idea," I said, and pulled my phone out of my coat.

I pushed the power button twice to start the camera app and gave it to Bob. He pointed it at me and started taking pictures.

"Can I take pictures too?" the other guy asked.

"I'd rather you didn't."

"Fine," he said.

"Would it cheer you up if I let you undo my bra?" I asked him, and went to stand in front of him.

He fiddled with the clasp then sat back, and left the cups covering my tits. I took hold of the cups, holding them as I rubbed them around for a bit. Then I took the bra off and dropped it on my dress.

I went over to stand between Billy's knees. I plucked the strap of my thong.

"How about you, would you like to help me with this?"

With no finesse, he quickly yanked it down and I stepped out of it. I picked it up and put it with my other clothes.

I know guys like stockings and garters, but I put my foot on the couch between Bob's legs, and ran my hand along my thigh.

"What do you think, boys, should I take these off?"

"No!" they all said together.

I knew that was going to happen. I put my foot back on the ground.

"So," I asked them, "who's first?"

"How about you," I asked the other guy. "I don't believe I know your name."

"Drew," he mumbled out.

"Is that your real name?" I asked, teasing Billy.

He just nodded.

"Wait a sec," Bob said, getting up. "I just want to grab some towels so we don't stain anything."

When he got back, he put them on the floor where I was standing.

"OK," I said, "now that's done, what would you like to do, Drew?"

"God," he said, "I'd like to touch your breasts."

Breasts? How sweet.

"Then please do."

He stood up and felt my tits. He was gentle with them, squeezing them and playing with the piercings. I put her hands behind my head and closed my eyes. I really like my tits being played with.

I opened my eyes and looked down at him when he kissed my nipple.

"Is this OK?" he asked.

I just nodded. He started licking and kissing them, going from one to the other. He started gently pulling on them with his teeth.

"Can I rub my cock on them?" he asked.

"Sure, honey," I said, and knelt down to let him.

He took his cock in his hand and rubbed it over my chest, paying attention to both nipples. I looked up at his face, smiling.

I started to notice shiny trails of pre-cum being left on my tits.

"Here," I told him, let me."

I took his cock and bent her head down and licked the head and shaft. I put it between my tits and started rubbing her tits up and down to jack him off. He bent his knees a little and started fucking my tits.

It wasn't very long before he was cumming, jets spattering up the side of my neck and chin and falling back on my tits.

I sat down on my heels, still rubbing my tits together. Drew backed up away from me.

"Am I next?" said Billy.

"Uh, sure," I said, reaching for a towel to clean up a little.

"Leave it," said Billy, getting up. "I think it makes you look sexy. Like a dirty whore."

Yeah, that makes me feel hot. Not. Still, I left the towel on the floor.

"So what would you like?"

"I want to cum in your mouth," he said.

Shocking, I know.

"Sure," I said, and opened my mouth.

He stood in front of me, and was wiping his cock over my face.

When it got close to my mouth, I'd try to grab it with my lips. He'd let me kiss and lick it, then move away.

He was wiping his cock through Billy's cum, then getting me to lick it off.

When he'd run out of Billy's cum, I guess, he let me suck the head, and I held it and ran my tongue over it.

I was still holding my tits, and pulling on my nipples. Billy pumped his cock in and out of my mouth slowly, his stomach pushing against my head.

Eventually he pulled his cock out of my mouth. I knelt there and he jerked off towards me like he thought this was a porn movie.

When he started to cum, he put his cock on my tongue. Cum pooled on my tongue, spilling over the edges and down my chin. When he'd finished cumming, he slid his cock further into my mouth, and I sucked it again. I swallowed the cum in my mouth, and then released his cock.

He went and sat down. I was still rubbing my tits together, and let go of my left tit and wiped the back of my hand across my chin.

"Next," I said, looking at Bob. I was having fun, and looking forward to showing Dave the pictures when we got home.

Bob handed the phone to Billy, and he started taking pictures.

Bob came over and held his hand out to me, and I took it. He helped me stand up as I waited to see what he had in mind.

He turned me around and pushed gently on my back. I leaned forward, supporting myself with my hands on my knees. He nudged my feet further apart.

"Let me get a pic," Billy said and Bob moved to let him a few pictures of my bum.

He knelt down behind me, and put his hands on my cheeks, pulling them apart. He put his face all the way in to my bum, licking me over and over.

After a few minutes of this, I was really getting into it, and moaning. He stopped and leaned back. I turned and looked back at him.

"I want to fuck you," he said.

"Fuck me," I told him. "Now."

He started to stand up and Billy said "we want a good view."

I took my hand and pulled me down towards him. I was on my side, in front of him, and lifted my leg up. Billy was there, taking pictures, and Drew was even standing and watching. I felt his cock between my legs, and I took it, sliding it into me.

He reached down and started rubbing my clit. I relaxed and rolled back into him, my back was against him. My leg was over him, pulling him in. I grabbed his head, pulling him so we could kiss.

I quickly started to cum and he stopped rubbing my clit and grabbed my tit, squeezing.

He was holding me against him by my tit, and I felt him cumming. When he was done, he let go of my tit and just sort of fell back to lie on his back.

I stroked his balls until his cock went soft and plopped out of me. Billy came in really close, getting pictures of my swollen pussy.

After a short pause, I picked up a towel and wiped myself clean. Then I wiped his cock clean and kissed the tip.

"I should probably be going," I said. "I said I wasn't going to be long, and I don't want Dave to worry about me."

They just sat and watched me getting dressed.

"How are you getting back?" Bob asked.

"I'll get an Uber," I said. "Only I'll go back to the bar rather than have your address show up. We'll keep the mystery going a little longer, shall we?"

"Give me a minute," Bob said, "I'll walk you back."

As I zipped my dress back up, they started getting dressed. I pulled my coat back on and picked up my phone.

When we were all dressed we headed out the door. Drew and Billy started off in the other direction, and Bob walked me back to the bar. When we got there, I took out my phone and called an Uber.

We idly chatted until the car showed up. I briefly kissed him, then got in and we left.

I did the universal "I don't want to talk" of looking at the pictures on my phone, and the driver never said a word to me. Some of the pictures were really sexy, and I knew Dave was going to get a kick out of them.

The driver dropped me off, and I said "thanks" as I hopped out. There was a light on in the porch of Dave's parents' house, and I gently tapped on the door, hoping Dave was waiting up for me. I fully expected his parents to be in bed by now.

The door opened.

"That took longer than I'd expected," Dave said.

"Eh, it was a bit more than I'd planned," I told him, "come on, let's get to bed."

He was wearing a robe, so I took my coat off and followed him back upstairs to his childhood bedroom. The stairs creaked as they always did, despite us walking as softly as we could. Stupid old house.

In the bedroom, I dropped my coat on a chair and softly told him to strip and sit on the bed. He shrugged the robe off, and sat on the bed. I unlocked my phone and scrolled to the first picture Bob had taken, and handed it to Dave. He took it from me, and started looking at the pictures.

I was gratified to see his cock getting hard, and I started getting undressed. Shoes, dress, bra and thong came off, and I put my foot on the bed to take my stockings off, but Dave stopped me.

I looked at him, confused. "The bed squeaks," I whispered.

"Then we'll stay on the floor. Kneel down."

I grabbed a pillow and dropped it on the floor, kneeling on it. Dave stood in front of me, and I grabbed his cock and put it in my mouth. I gently sucked it, and looked up at him. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking at my phone.

I held my head still, rolling my tongue around the head of his cock, and waited. I knew he was going to start getting more turned on as he worked his way through the pictures, and sure enough he started rocking his hips backwards and forwards.

I reached out and cradled his balls in my hand, gently scratching them with my fingernails. I knew he wasn't going to last much longer as I could taste his pre-cum.

He finally looked down at me, grabbing my head and pulling me towards him until my nose was squashed against his pubic bone and I felt him unload his balls down my throat.

I was struggling to breathe through my squashed nose, and he seemed to notice, letting go of my head with a slight chuckle. I slowly pulled my face off him, letting his cock go and hang down in front of him.

As I got back to my feet, he showed me the phone - It was a picture of me with Billy's cock in my mouth, before he came. I smiled at him.

"There's a bunch more," I said, unhooking my stockings.

He sat back on the bed, watching me as I rolled my stockings off. He leaned forward and unhooked my garter belt as I did, tossing it at the chair.

I dropped my stockings, and he patted the bed next to him. I lay down next to him, and he put his arm around me, pulling me towards him as he went back to looking at the photos on my phone.

I held his cock in my hand, slowly jacking it, and it was nice to see him get hard again looking at pictures of me sucking Billy and fucking Bob. I knew his balls were going to be full again when we got home in the morning, and I was going to get fucked again.