Sue set free: The glory hole

Story Info
The glory hole.
2.2k words
4.55
6.1k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 51 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers

I'm in an open relationship, and I guess I've turned into a bit of a nymphomaniac, with encouragement from my husband Dave. Dave's got a girlfriend, and I have a little stable of guys I pay with reasonably regularly, and then there's the occasional stranger interaction.

I was due for a date with one of my "regulars," Philip, and we'd talked on the phone. I didn't have anything in particular in mind, so I was dressed like a normal person in shorts and a T-shirt.

Philip had asked me about having a real adventure, and I'd said "sure." He also suggested I bring the GoPro, so I screwed on the little selfie stick and brought it with me. I drove over to his place, and he met me in the parking lot.

We got into his car, and he started driving, quickly getting to the freeway and heading North.

I stared out of the window, wondering where we were going, but I knew better than to ask.

"What's the largest number of dicks you've sucked off in one go?" he asked, seemingly out of nowhere.

"Four. No, five. Well, six," I said.

"What? You'll need to explain your answer."

"OK, so before Dave and I were married, I was playing with this guy, Dan, and he used to get me to do... things. So he'd had me strip off for this old guy, Bob, in the men's room at a bar, and another time I was there at the same bar, Bob was there. I texted Dan and told him, and he had me get Bob into the men's room again. So I'm in there, topless, when Bob's friend comes and joins us. There were four in his group, and I ended up sucking all of their cocks. But Dan showed up there, too, and he fucked me for a while to get me off, but I ended up sucking him off. And then, at the end of the evening, I sucked off Dave, so that's six."

"Wow," he said. "Do you want to beat that?"

"I'm not sure," I said uncertainly, "that's a lot of cocks to suck."

"Why do you say 'cocks', and not 'dicks'?"

"Because I'm a cocksucker. Not a dicksucker. Dicksucker sounds silly. I'm pretty proud of how well I suck cock."

"You should be," he said. "Hey, you should get your tongue pierced - everybody'll know you suck dick then."

"I doubt it," I said, "for exactly that reason. Sometimes I've toyed with the idea, but it would cause me all kinds of questions I'd rather avoid."

We pulled up in a nondescript strip mall, outside an unmarked shop with blacked out windows. I looked at Philip quizzically, and followed him as he got out of the car. He locked up, and we walked to the door. He knocked twice on the door, and after a few seconds, I heard it unlock, and it opened.

We went in, and it was sort of like an office... with a reception, and a hallway with a bunch of doors. There were even a couple of plastic chairs along the wall by the door. The guy who'd let us in locked the door behind us, and went back behind the reception desk.

"Number 4," he said, looking down at something on the desk.

"Thanks," said Philip, taking my hand.

We walked down the hallway, past doors on one wall marked 2 then 2a, and opened a door with a "4" on it.

It was a pretty dark room, about fifteen feet by fifteen feet, with blackout curtains over the window and an odd black wooden structure on the far corner. It looked about two feet deep, and followed the contour of the corner, so it brought the corner into the room. There were basically two large flat walls, each with a slot roughly three inches wide and six inches deep at about waist level. In front of the structure was a black carpet, and on the far side was a chair.

As Philip closed the door behind us, I saw movement at the holes, and Philip pointed me over towards the left hand one. I passed him the GoPro and he futzed around turning that on and pointed it at me.

I turned back towards the hole, and saw a naked, soft cock poke through it.

I knelt down in front of the hole, and took the cock in my hand. I put the whole thing in my mouth so I could feel it going hard, getting bigger. I started stroking his balls and bobbing my head backwards and forwards, stroking the shaft with my hand as I did.

I felt a hand touching my bum, and turning my head slightly, an arm was out of the right hole, and it could just about reach me. He only stroked me a few times, then left me alone.

It's funny what you get used to - I kept finding myself looking up to make eye contact with the guy I was blowing, but all I could see was the blank black wall.

There was a knock on the wall, and Philip softly said "show me." All of a sudden the guy was cumming in my mouth, and I held it all. I turned my face to Philip with my mouth open so he could see the cum on my tongue, and he came in close to get a good view. I swallowed it down and opened my mouth to show him it was empty. I gave the cock a kiss on the tip, and it disappeared.

"How about you take your top off?" Philip said, standing over me.

I took my shirt off over my head and passed it to him just as a fully erect cock came through the right hand hole. His balls were a lot hairier than number one, and I shuffled over on my knees and just started sucking on his cock while stroking it with my hand.

Another arm came through the left hand hole, and went to my left tit. I thought he'd be disappointed that I was still wearing my bra, so I let go of the cock with my hand and reached behind me to unhook it. While sucking the cock, I pulled the straps down my arms and threw it towards Philip, then went back to stroking the cock while the hand from the left hole started playing with the tit, pulling gently on the bar through my nipple.

The guy knocked on the wall, and shortly afterwards my mouth was flooded with his cum. Again, I showed Philip, and did a big thing about swallowing it and showing him my empty mouth.

There was already a cock poking through the left hole, so I turned and put it in my mouth.

"Shorts," Philip said, so I unbuttoned my shorts and unzipped them.

I managed to pull my shorts down to my knees while still sucking, but I couldn't figure out a way to get them off any further without stopping fellating him, so I went back to stroking his balls. That was fine, it was only a few minutes or so before number three tapped on the wall, and filled my mouth with his cum. I showed Philip, swallowed and showed him again.

This time I moved away from the walls, a little, sat down on the floor and pulled my shorts down to my feet.

"Why don't you go ahead and get all the way naked now?" Philip asked.

"OK," I said. "Even my shoes?"

"Yes ma'am," he replied, and I smiled at him and untied my shoes. I pulled them, and my socks, off, then slipped my shorts off. Last were my panties, and then I went to the right hand wall and knelt down. I'd been kneeling and sitting on my heels up to now, but his hand came through the hole and I knelt up so he could feel my tits for a few seconds, and then he let go and replaced his hand with his cock. I sat back on my heels and took hold of it, immediately stroking the shaft as I put it in my mouth.

Philip moved around this time, so he could shoot from above and below, as well as behind and to my side. I tried to ignore Philip and concentrate on getting this guy to cum, so I was stroking his balls and sliding my hand up and down his shaft, but he just kept on going.

My jaw was starting to ache a little, so I just jacked him for a short while, and knelt up so I could rub his cock over my tits while I rested my mouth. Then I went back to sucking, and put in a lot of tongue action and started humming. About thirty seconds later he tapped on the wall, and Philip whispered "show me." I was worried that the guy was going to lose it, but I carried on jerking his cock, and put my open mouth just in front of it, with my tongue below the head, but still touching him. Philip came in really close so he could catch the cum spurting out into my mouth.

I swallowed, and turning, number five already had his cock through the hole. He was completely shaved, and it was hard and kept jerking up and down. I figured he wasn't going to take long, unlike number four, and Philip had me spread my knees apart and shot video from above, looking down the wall at me as I started sucking. I'd hardly got into a groove when he was tapping on the wall, and I kept sucking as he came. He came a lot. When I opened my mouth to show Philip, some of his cum got away from me and dripped on to my right tit.

I was absentmindedly rubbing it in when number six poked his cock through the hole. I started shuffling over on my knees, but Philip said to stand up. I still wanted to suck the guy's cock, so I bent over with my hands on the wall either side of the hole, and leaned forward so my head was almost against the wall with his cock in my mouth.

As I sucked this cock, I sensed Philip futzing around right behind me, and he tapped my foot to get me to spread them apart. I moved my feet, one at a time, until they were about shoulder-width apart, and went back to concentrating on the cock in my mouth.

Shortly after, Philip started rubbing his cock up and down my pussy. I was really turned on, so when he'd coated it with my juices, he slowly pushed it in and I moaned. The cock in my mouth shivered at this.

Philip was slowly sliding his cock in and out of me when the cock in my mouth started pulsing as he came. If he'd tapped on the wall, I totally missed it. That, and Philip, sent me over the edge, and I ended up with my chin pressed up against the wall, sucking this cock as I came.

The guy gently pulled his cock out of my mouth, and I stayed there with my hands against the wall as Philip slowly fucked me.

I had my eyes closed, and Philip tapped on my bum to point out there was a cock poking through the other hole.

Still impaled on Philip's cock, I awkwardly shuffled across to the other hole and took hold of the cock poking through, sliding my hand up and down on the shaft as I got close enough to put it in my mouth.

Philip was just holding still, so I got into a nice rhythm shuttling back and forth and filling either my mouth or my pussy at a time.

I was starting to wonder how much longer Philip was going be able to last when number seven tapped on the wall. I kept sucking and licking and he came, filling my mouth. I just swallowed it down, as I figured Philip was too busy to video the load in my mouth.

I dropped number seven from my mouth and concentrated on humping back at Philip. He held my hips and pulled his cock out of me.

I figured he was pretty close to cumming, so I whirled around and knelt down in front of him, just getting his cock into my mouth when he grabbed my head and groaned. He filled my mouth, again, with cum, and I dutifully held it there while he picked up the GoPro and pointed it at me. Again, I swallowed and smiled up at him, opening my mouth.

I looked at the holes in the walls. There were no more cocks to suck, it would seem.

"Eight," I said. "I think that's pretty much my limit. My jaw aches."

Philip helped me back to my feet, and we cast around the room collecting our clothing and getting dressed.

Philip opened the door and we headed out. Once outside I was surprised it was still daylight - it seemed so long ago that we'd gone in. Looking at the clock in the car, it'd only been a little more than an hour!

He gave me the GoPro, and I plugged it unto a USB port by the armrest and watched bits of the video as we drove back to his place. I declined getting dinner or anything, as I was feeling a little full, and just wanted to get home and show Dave.

schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers