Sue Set Free: Waiting

Story Info
Waiting in line.
1.4k words
4.38
5.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers

My husband and I have this "arrangement," where he doesn't care what I do, and he gets to keep fucking his mistress. We have to tell each other what we've been up to, and it seems that while I keep having wild adventures, hearing about them is all he needs, and he isn't going to see her. I'm not sure how long this'll last, but it seems to work for me at the moment.

I needed to go to the DMV and renew my license, and went there at the end of the day so I didn't miss too much work. I've been working out and losing weight, so I parked in the far corner of the lot so I could walk further to the building. I didn't have an appointment, so it looked like it was going to be quite the wait.

So there I am, standing in line. I've left a decent space between me and the lady in front, but the guy behind is standing really close to me. I don't mind, as he's decent looking, if a little older than I am. I like to daydream that he thinks I'm sexy, and he's sniffing my hair and getting all turned on and things. It's a long line, and it's not moving very fast, if at all.

I was standing there, gazing off into space and daydreaming about the guy behind me kissing my neck and rubbing my shoulders, when a door almost right next to me suddenly opened and a staff member went rushing past.

It knocked me backwards, I can tell you, and I had one hand on the door to stop it breaking my nose, and the other behind me where I stumbled back into the guy behind me.

I, uh, I think I grabbed his cock.

"I'm so sorry," I said, turning to face him. "I didn't think about the door opening."

"That's OK," he said with a smirk, "but I usually like dinner first."

Oh god, I had grabbed his cock. I think I blushed a little, and I turned back to the line.

"I'm not saying I didn't like it," I heard him whisper into my ear.

I was still pretty embarrassed though, so I tried to ignore him. A bit.

The line moved forward a little, and when I stopped, he was pretty close to me. I moved back slightly, so he was right up against me. I could feel his cock against my bum, he was that close.

He didn't step back. If anything, he rubbed it against me a little.

I noticed that I didn't step forward. I was starting to get a little turned on. I held my thighs tightly together, so I could do my kegels and get more turned on.

Looking forward at the line, I reached back slowly with my arm nearest the wall, and ran my fingernails along the shaft pressed against me.

He pressed against me harder.

We carried on like that, stepping forward, him stepping into me and rubbing his cock against me, me sometimes reaching back and feeling his cock with my hand, until I got to the front of the line. When the next worker opened up, I turned and smiled sweetly at him and walked over to the counter.

We went through the eye test and paperwork, and I was told I didn't need a picture. I could go. I could see the guy I'd been teasing talking to another worker, so I figured I'd just leave.

I was pretty turned on, all things considered, so I was glad to have parked in the far corner, near nobody else.

When I got to my car, I climbed in and locked the door. I fiddled around with my phone and put it on the dashboard, pointing back at me. I started it recording. I pulled my skirt up to my waist, and put my hand in my panties, finding my sensitive clit and slowly rubbing it in little circles. I was pretty sure you couldn't see below my waist on the phone, but I didn't really care at this point.

I closed my eyes while I fantasized about the guy in the line lifting my skirt and tearing my panties off, then fucking me while we were stood there, but nobody knew. Just as I decided he came, blasting away inside me, my orgasm rolled over me, and I stiffened up and held on to it as long as I could.

When I opened my eyes, I jumped, as there was a guy standing next to my car. He looked all scruffy like a bum, and he was staring at me. With his cock in his hand. His hard cock. He was jacking himself off.

I didn't want to get out or touch him or anything, but in my post-orgasmic haze, I wanted to help him out, maybe a little. I pulled my panties to the side so he could see my pussy, and he grinned. He put his hand on the roof of my car and leaned closer, still jacking himself off.

I watched him. It's fascinating, watching somebody else masturbate.

A minute or two passed, and he was still going. I could see him staring at my pussy, but I still wanted to help, so I undid my blouse and pulled it wide open. I popped my left tit out of my bra and held it towards him, playing with the nipple. My flickering fingertips quickly made the nipple go hard, and I bent my head down and put it in my mouth, holding it between my teeth for him to see.

That did it, he came, groaning, splashing the side of my car and even getting some on the window.

He pulled his pants up and slowly shuffled away.

I put my tit back in my bra, and pulled the rest of my clothing back together before stopping the phone recording and heading home.

When I got home, I went through to the living room. Dave was sitting on the couch. He looked up at me.

"I think you should wash the car," I said.

"Huh?"

"Some bum just came over the door and window."

"Why did he do that?"

"Um, I might have been flashing him."

Dave was suddenly all interested.

"Tell me more," he said.

"Well, I was teasing a guy at the DMV, rubbing his cock when he was behind me and stuff. And that turned me on, so I went back to my car and rubbed one out. And this bum was watching me. So I pulled my panties aside so he could see my pussy."

"Show me," Dave said.

I pulled my skirt up to my waist, and pulled my panties to the side.

"OK," he said, "stay like that."

"Well," I said, holding my skirt up so Dave could see my pussy, "that didn't seem to be doing it for him, so I unbuttoned my blouse."

"Go on then," he said, rubbing his cock through his jeans.

I held my skirt up with one hand, and with the other undid my blouse. I pulled it out of my skirt.

"I pulled my tit out, like this."

I pulled me left tit free of the bra cup.

"And played with it like this."

I tweaked the nipple until it was hard again, then reached down and held it in my teeth, running my tongue over the tip.

"And he came over the car door."

"Kneel down here," Dave said, gesturing in front of him.

I knelt down in front of him. I leaned forward as he unzipped his jeans, thinking I was going to suck him off, but he pulled me closer. He reached behind me and unhooked my bra, then put his cock under the front, between my tits. I held my tits against his cock, and started rocking up and down.

He took my face in his hands, and kissed me deeply. After a short while, he stopped, and pushed my face down, so I was looking at his cock when he came all over my neck and chin, getting it on my bra and blouse.

He wiped his cock off with my blouse, and I stood and headed up to the bathroom to take a shower.

"There may be video on my phone," I called as I walked up the stairs.

schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers