Sue set free: My First Time Camming

Story Info
My First Time Camming.
2.9k words
4.56
1.7k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 53 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in an open relationship, and one of the guys in my harem used to live next door to me until he left home to go to college.

I'd swapped a few messages with Drew since he'd gone, but now he sent me an email. I sat and read through it - basically he'd pledged a fraternity and they, well, usually they wanted newbies to trick their girlfriends into a video call that they'd record and share with the rest of the frat. But he told me that right up front, because he knew I'd be into it.

It sounded like an awful breach of trust for the other girlfriends, but I knew what's really happening and I do like showing off. I wondered how far the other girlfriends went before getting suspicious or just going as far as they were comfortable with.

We'd set up a time to chat, and I started getting ready early.

I put my hair up so they wouldn't see it. I also think it makes my neck look longer and sexier. Then I put on a short blonde bob wig.

I'd looked at this freckle just above my hip, and drawn a little heart with the point covering it with a Sharpie, to look like a tattoo. Disguise, you see.

I shaved completely, so they hopefully wouldn't know I'm a redhead. I also painted my finger and toenails a bright red, quite unlike me, and put on matching lipstick.

I plugged my laptop into the TV in the bedroom and plugged in the external web cam and keyboard. I set it up my little make-up table / desk thing so that when I was sitting down you could see from my nose down.

Just in case, I collected a few toys off camera - a dildo, a butt plug, nipple clamps, baby oil and lube. I really didn't know what to expect.

I got dressed, in black thigh highs, thong and bra, covered by a shortish black skirt and a white blouse.

Just in case, I put on a black lace mask covering the top half of my face. I don't want these little pricks having video of me.

I put on some black stripper heels. I doubted they'd see my feet, but it helped me set the mood.

When the video call software beeped and booped, I pressed the button to record everything, then answered the call.

"Hi sweetie," I said. I noticed the disclaimer to say they were recording too.

"Hi Sue," Drew said.

"Your camera's not on," I told him.

"Uh, it's not working," he said.

"I don't believe you," I told him, and turned my camera off. "We both know there are a bunch of guys there."

His video started. He was sitting there, with four guys behind him.

I turned my camera back on. They all cheered.

"Hi boys," I said.

"See," Drew said, turning to the guys behind him, "I told you she'd be into it."

"Tits out," yelled one of the guys, leaning in to the camera.

"Shut up, asshole," said another one, slapping him on the arm.

"Boys," I said, "I'll take my shirt off if you all take your shirts off."

I watched as they all raced to tear their shirts off. There was the usual horseplay, with them grabbing each other's nipples and so on.

When they'd all settled down and were staring at me through the screen, I started unbuttoning my blouse.

I'd had all the buttons but the top one done up, and I undid a button.

Hoots and hollering.

I toyed with the next button for a few seconds, then undid it.

I leaned forward, letting them look at my cleavage.

I pushed my tits together for a few seconds.

More hooting and hollering.

I undid another button, and pulled the blouse apart a bit so they could better see my bra.

I waited for them to quieten down a bit before I undid the last button.

One of them started a chant, and they all joined in pretty quickly.

"Off, off, off, off..."

I leaned forwards again and untucked my blouse from my skirt. They could see all the way down my front now, and I shrugged the blouse off my shoulders.

I pulled my blouse down and pulled my left hand out of the sleeve, then pulled it off my right arm and dropped it on the floor by my side.

"There," I said, "that's better, isn't it?"

Lots of raucous cheering.

"So," I asked them when I could get a word in, "what should we do now?"

There was a big debate as to whether I should take off my bra or my skirt. I let them argue it out, and in the end it sounded like they were roughly evenly split.

"I'll tell you what," I suggested, "this is Drew's call, so how about he decides?"

They all started to hassle him to choose what they wanted, and I just watched him.

"Skirt," he said.

Almost half of them were happy, the other half were a little annoyed.

"Boys!" I called out to get their attention.

The squabbling stopped, and they looked at me.

"Right, you'll need to take your pants off."

There seemed to be a little less enthusiasm to get undressed, but eventually they were all standing there in their underwear, waiting for me.

I turned my back to the screen, moved the chair back and stood up. I looked over my shoulder. All they could see was my bum. I reached behind me and unhooked the button at the waistband, and slowly slid the zip down. As it went lower and they could see I was wearing a thong, and they got excited all over again.

When the zip hit the bottom, I wiggled my bum at the screen as I lowered my skirt past my hips, then I let it drop to the floor.

I sat back down, and turned to face the screen. I was teasing them, as they hadn't got to see the front of my thong.

They'd noticed that, and there was a lot of booing.

Drew was grinning at me.

"They want to see your front," he told me.

"Oh right," I said, "of course."

I pushed the chair back and stood up, so they could see my tummy on down to my thong. I turned all the way around slowly, then sat down again. They were applauding.

"Tits out!" one of them called.

That started a chant, so I figured I should do what my public wanted, and reached behind me.

That set them off, and I held the cups over my tits as I pulled the straps down my arms. I continued holding the cups over my tits and squeezed them together, giving them extra cleavage.

"Show us!"

Fine, I dropped the bra, and they went wild. I guessed Drew hadn't told them my nipples were pierced, as there seemed to be a lot of comments about that.

For a while I sat there posing for them as they asked... arms behind me, up over my head, pushing my tits together, pulling on my piercings, the usual sort of thing.

I was wanting to see more of them, and a couple of them seemed to be getting restless to see more of me.

"I want to see cocks," I said.

There was a lot of squabbling.

"Drew," I said, "show me that pretty cock of yours."

A couple of them started hassling him. They were pushing him from side to side, and suddenly somebody pulled him to his feet. While he was struggling, somebody started pulling his underwear down, enough that his cock popped out.

"Yay!" I called out.

Drew had stopped struggling now that his boxer shorts had been all but torn off him. They let him go, and he sat back down.

"Boo!" I called out. "I can't see any cocks again."

"You first," one of them said.

"OK," I said, and pulled my thong down my legs. I leaned forward to take it off my legs, then put it down on the desk in front of the webcam.

"Now I want to see cocks," I said.

There was a lot of rowdy behavior, and after a while they seemed to have come to an agreement. They all counted down from three, and most of them pulled their underwear down. And the one who didn't soon did when he saw everybody else had.

"I want to see each of you, right in front of the camera, please."

"We want to see you first," one of them said.

I guess that was fair. Ish.

I pushed the chair back a little, then turned around as I stood up, so they could see my bum. There was a lot of cheering, and I carried on turning and sat back down.

"We want to see your pussy," he said.

"And I want to see your cocks, so off you go."

Drew stood up again, and leaned forward on the desk, so I could get a good view of his cock. I've seen it before, but I clapped.

One at a time, they showed me their cocks. I cheered them all on.

"OK," I said, "I guess you've all earned this."

I stood up again, so they could see my pussy. There was a lot of hooting and I stayed there for about twenty seconds, then sat down again.

"More," or "again," they were all shouting.

I waited for them to calm down again.

I reached over and picked up my dildo. It was a large one, with a suction cup on the bottom. I lined it up and stuck it to my desk, so the tip was only just in the top of the window that showed what they could see. There was a little ripple of anticipation from them. I could see them crowding in to see the screen better.

I positioned myself just above the dildo, and slowly slid my mouth down over it. I could hear them getting excited, so I slid my mouth up and down the silicone cock for about a minute.

"I want to watch one of you jacking it," I told them, sliding my hand up and down the dildo's shaft.

They argued among themselves, and ended up pushing one of the guys forwards. I couldn't see his face, as he was really close to the camera, but I could see his cock, and he was like pretending to jack himself. I reached over and grabbed my lube, dripping some in my hand and I started jacking my pink dildo in time with him. When he went up, I went up, and when he went down, I went down.

I noticed after a couple of thrusts that he wasn't faking it so much. I kept on matching him, stroke for stroke.

It seemed like he was really starting to get into it now, and I slid my chair as close to the desk as I could get, then leaned forward and put my tits around the dildo. I heard them yapping away, but I ignored them... I was trying to get my tits sliding up and down to match his strokes on his cock.

He started to speed up a little, and I reached around my tits with my fingers, squashing my nipples between them so they popped out. I could actually hear his breathing, and it was getting heavier and more ragged. I moved my chin down, as if I were looking at the dildo, but I was actually still watching the kid jacking off on my screen. I stuck my tongue out and started licking the tip of the dildo, and I heard him gasp as he actually came across the laptop. There was a load of shouting from their side, and I guessed that he'd cum on the screen.

Drew said "we're going to be a minute," and rushed off.

I sat up again.

They were all hassling the guy who'd just cum, and I was telling them to stop it. Not that they listened to me.

Drew came back a few seconds later with a damp rag, and I could see he was cleaning cum off the laptop.

"That'll have to do," he said, sitting back down again with a big grin on his face.

"Who's next up?" I asked.

One of the others shuffled, or was shuffled, to the front. He was already stroking his cock slowly.

I dolloped more lube into my hand, and rubbed it over my tits. I squeezed my tits together, rubbing the lube all over them to get them all bright and shiny and slippery while I watched the cock being stroked on the screen in front of me.

He didn't seem to be getting faster, so I started rubbing my tits up and down the dildo again, getting it all covered in lube again.

He was stroking a little faster now. I decided to bring in the big guns... I turned my back to the screen and stood up. I reached back between my legs, and guided the dildo into my pussy as I lowered myself down towards the desk.

There was a lot of cheering. I was looking back over my shoulder at the picture on the TV, and he was still stroking, and getting faster. I started lifting myself up and down on the dildo, unable to match his speed, but I was going as fast as I could.

I was still watching him jacking himself off and got to see him cumming. There was a lot of shouting from the guys as Drew grabbed a cloth and wiped up and cleaned up as he could.

I lifted myself off the dildo, leaving it in front of my laptop all wet and shiny with lube and with my juices.

As I turned back to the screen, the three of them who hadn't cum yet were leaning in towards the screen.

"Show us you fucking yourself with the dildo from the front," one of them said, leering at the camera.

"I want one of you to jack off Drew," I said.

"What?" he said, loudly.

"You heard me," I said.

There was a bunch of pushing and bickering.

"Drew," I said, "pick one of them to jack you off."

"Andy," Drew said, "get to it if you want to see more of her."

There was more pushing and bickering.

"Christ," I said, "it's not like I'm asking you to suck him off, which I've done."

Eventually he reached out, taking hold of Drew's cock limply.

I stood up, facing the screen. There was a bunch of hoots and hollering. I struggled and pulled the dildo's sucker off the desk. As Andy slowly jacked Drew's cock, I reached down and spread my lips apart, then slid the dildo into me, slowly.

"Match me," I said to the camera, then stared at the screen as I slid the dildo in and out of my pussy. Andy stroked Drew's cock in time with my thrusts, and I kept going.

I could see that Drew was pretty turned on by now, so I sped up a little. Drew grabbed Andy's hand and started to push him to stroke further and faster, so I sped up with the dildo. Faster and faster we stroked, and Drew shuddered, cum spattering out of his cock. Luckily away from the laptop. Andy reacted like it was nuclear waste, squeaking and jumping away as fast as he could so as to not get any cum him, like most younger guys. I slid the dildo out of my pussy, and put it back on the desk.

Drew grinned at the camera, sitting down and handing a cloth to Andy.

"Good boy, Andy. What would you like to see?" I asked.

"I want you to put that dick up your ass," he said, with a leering grin.

"OK," I said, "I'll do that. While you and... whatever your name is... jack yourselves off."

I squeezed the dildo back onto the desk to get it to stay there. I stood up again, grabbing the lube. I made sure the dildo was covered in lube, then wet my hand and used it to slide lube over my bum hole, rubbing as much inside as I could. I could see over my shoulder, the two of them jacking themselves off, and I lowered mu bum down onto the dildo. I remembered to act like I was taking a dump as I pushed it into my bum a couple of inches.

Slowly, I lifted my bum up and down, pushing the dildo in and out.

"Hold your cheeks apart," Drew said.

I reached back, and with my slippery hands and my slipper bum cheeks, held my cheeks apart as well as I could. I was lifting myself up and down, and they were getting louder and louder. I was concentrating on doing this uncomfortable thing when Andy came with a lot of groaning. I kept going, up and down, until the last guy came too.

There was a load of cheering from the screen, and I figured I was finally done. I lifted myself up and off the dildo again.

"OK boys, it's been fun, but I need to go now."

"Thanks Sue," said Drew, "you're the best."

"I try," I said.

"I'll call you without all these assholes, soon."

He blew me a kiss, and I leaned in and kissed the camera as I disconnected from the chat.

I took the mask off, and fired up the recording I'd just made. I skipped to the point where they were fighting to pull Drew's boxers off and lay back on the bed, my already lubed fingers going to my clit.

When I was done, I pulled my stockings off and headed for the shower. Again.