Sue Set Free: More Fun After Work

Story Info
More fun after work.
2.9k words
4.52
5k
3
0

Part 9 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
317 Followers

I've started to settle in to the open marriage thing. I'm still a little jealous about my husband, Dave, having sex with his mistress, but I'm having sexy adventures whenever I want them, and Dave's encouraging me to have more. So I'm trying to have a few more, as the sex between us is getting better than it's ever been, and while I'm entertaining him, she isn't.

I've been trying to keep things quiet, but I did have the guy that delivers the mail at work, Philip, find my Tinder profile. That led to a couple of great blow jobs in his little office in the mail room at work, but I'm not sure that's something I'd like to repeat too often. People would notice, and that's really not going to be great for my career.

I was at my desk, barreling through work, when Philip suddenly loomed over me.

"Hi," I said, sort of distractedly, because I was still thinking about work.

"Hi," he said, smiling warmly at me. "I keep thinking about those large package deliveries."

He means me blowing him in his office.

"Uh huh," I said, I could feel myself blushing slightly.

"And I showed my room mates your pictures, and they think you look really pretty."

"What" I said, "pictures?"

"Just the ones on your Tinder profile, and the one you sent me of you in the bath."

"I'd rather you keep that one to yourself," I said.

"Don't worry," he said, "nobody here will ever see it."

"Uh huh," I said.

"Anyway," he said, "I know you said that here isn't the best place for a rerun."

I nodded.

"So I was thinking maybe you could come over and meet the guys, and maybe we could have a rerun there."

That was an intriguing idea.

"How many guys are we talking about?"

"Oh," he said, "there's only three of us in the house."

That didn't sound too bad.

"OK," I said, "send me your address and we'll set something up maybe one evening."

He gave me a big grin and went on his way.

Emily, who sits across the hallway from me, called over when Philip was gone.

"I think he likes you."

She's a really nosy bitch at times.

"No," I called back, "he just wanted to ask about a room mate situation."

There, I'm not really lying, so it should be easy to not have a problem there.

My phone beeped, so I looked down at it. It was a message from Philip, with his address, and a suggestion for after work tomorrow. I messaged him back OK, then sat and thought about it. I looked his address up, and it was the opposite direction from work than home, so going via home was stupid. I wanted to look sexy for him and the guys, so I'd need to get changed at work. I didn't want to leave work looking like a whore though, so I was going to have to think about it a little.

At the end of the day, I went home and looked through my wardrobe. Sexy, but not slutty. Sexy, but not slutty. Then I found the perfect thing - a tennis skirt. I like the way my legs look in a tennis skirt - they sometimes look too big, as I spend time at the gym, running and yoga, but in a tennis skirt, they look fine. I haven't played tennis in years, but I pulled out my outfit, sneakers and sporty underwear, and put it in a bag.

Dave and I had a quiet night in, and in the morning I called to him as I left - "have a nice day, I'll be late because I'm fucking three guys after work."

There, let him stew on that.

The day seemed to drag by, because I was looking forward to after work. Philip dropped by my desk to hand me my mail, and I told him I was looking forward to the evening. He left with a spring in his step that my coworker Emily noticed, giving me a knowing smile.

When the end of the day finally came around, I grabbed my bag and headed for the ladies' room. I stripped off my work clothes and folded them, putting them on the toilet seat, then dressed. A sporty but small thong that I bought to wear under yoga pants, little ankle socks, and a sports bra. I like the sports bra, because it hides how big your tits really are, so guys get excited when they see it, then more excited when you take it off. I like that. I covered this up with the white tennis skirt and blue and green shirt, and cute tennis shoes. I finished it off with a white baseball cap, with my hair in a ponytail hanging out the back.

Stepping out of the stall, I looked in the mirror... I looked several years younger, and hopefully Philip's room mates would approve. I went back and put my office clothes away in the bag and headed out.

Nosey Emily caught me.

"I didn't know you played tennis?"

"I don't," I said, "I'm going to a thing."

She seemed to accept that, and I headed out to the car. I followed the GPS instructions to Philip's house, and parked in his driveway. I left everything but my phone in the car, and went and knocked on the door. Philip opened it immediately, like he'd been waiting right by the door for me to get there.

"Hi!" he said brightly. "Come in."

He stepped aside, and I went in. The door closed behind me.

It took a second for my eyes to adjust to the dimmer light in the room, as all the curtains were drawn. There were four other guys sitting there, looking at me.

"Uh, Philip, this isn't what I signed up for," I said, nervously.

"Your profile says you like cock," said one of them.

"Yes, but five is a lot of cocks. And two more than I was expecting."

"Kyle and Stan were so excited about this that they told friends, who wanted to come along. I thought we could just let Eric and Kenny watch, you said you like being watched," said Philip.

"I guess," I said, "but anything goes sideways and I'm out of here, OK?"

The guys all agreed, and two of them, Eric and Kenny, I would guess, moved to a sofa over by the window.

"I'm trusting you to watch out for me," I told Philip quietly.

He nodded.

"How would you like to play this," he said, "I've never done anything like this before."

Yeah, like I was doing gang bangs regularly. I mean, I've done multiples, but that's usually unplanned, I just end up there. Unlike this. Anyway.

"Well, let's see what I'm working with - strip off."

I turned and looked at Eric and Kenny.

"You too."

I know guys are usually self conscious about being naked in front of each other, so I stood and watched them make a big deal about stripping off. I like to have the guys naked first, as it puts me in control, so we do what I want. They also sit with their knees together, rather than taking up as much space as possible, and I find that funny.

I went over to the better looking of Eric and Kenny, and handed him my phone.

"Here, take pictures for my husband."

"Whoa," he said, "you're married?"

I nodded.

I went and took Philip's hand, pulling him upright and to me. I took my cap off, tossing it to one of the guys, and put my arms around him. We started kissing passionately, because he's a good kisser and I like getting kissed as a warm up. I was fondling his cock, while he squeezed my bum a bit, then remembered I like my tits felt, and moved his hands up and started feeling them through my clothes.

I backed away for a minute, partly to get my breath back, but also to remove my shirt, dropping it. Philip's hands went back to my tits, but I worked my way out of the sports bra too, pulling that over my head. I dropped it on the floor next to me as well, and Philip went back to kneading my tits.

We kissed for a while longer, then I said "I know what you want," and knelt down in front of him. With the other four guys watching, I fed his cock into my mouth, going all the way into my throat in the first push. I held my hands up over my head so he could hold them with his hands, and just knelt there with him slowly pumping his way in and out of my mouth and throat as I looked up at him, all doe-eyed.

I could hear the other guys whispering amongst themselves, as Philip held my hands with one of his and put the other on the top of my head, holding me fairly still as he slid in and out.

Eventually he started to speed up, and he pulled out so just the tip was in my mouth. I licked around it as I strained to get more in my mouth, but he held me in place. He erupted, filling my mouth with his cum, and I swallowed as fast as I could so as to not waste any.

I looked up at him again, and he smiled and said "you said you didn't know what my cum tastes like, well, now you know."

I popped his cock out of my mouth.

"It tastes like cum," I told him as I got to my feet.

I watched him sit down as I decided on my next victim. I pointed to him, and the older guy, maybe even as old as me, got up from the sofa.

He came over to me and his hands were immediately pulling me to him. He didn't seem to want to kiss, having just watched me suck off his roommate, but he was happy to play with my tits.

He bent down and sucked one, then the other nipple. I love getting my nipples sucked. He reached behind me and started pulling my skirt down, so I helped that past my hips and left it lying where it landed on the floor.

He was sucking my nipples, and squeezing my bum with both hands.

I sort of shrugged him off, then knelt down in front of him. I licked his cock from root to tip, getting it nice and wet, then knelt up so I could put it between my tits. I wiggled my tits up and down against it for a bit, then I wiggled one up while the other went down for a bit. I lifted my whole self up and down for a bit, holding my tits together around his cock, then eventually went back to sucking it. It didn't take long before he was holding my head and groaning. I knew he was about to cum, so I pushed my face all the way onto him so he came straight down my throat.

I held my face against him until he started to go soft, then I let him go. He held his hand out and helped me up, like a gentleman, then headed back to the sofa.

Philip's other room mate got up, and came over to me. Like his friend, his hands went to my tits, kneading them for a while.

His hands started to slide lower around the bottom of my tits, and then I felt his hands slide around to the sides of my thong, and soon that was down to my thighs. Wiggling didn't seem to dislodge it, so I pushed him back and told him to go and sit down, then took my thong off, collecting all my clothes into one pile on the floor.

I went over to him, and stood with my legs either side of his and my back to him. I was already really turned on, so I was more than wet enough that I just grabbed his cock and sat down, guiding it into me. I was pretty sure that was going to make some sexy pictures. I reached behind me and found his hands, pulling them around to my tits.

Having watched me blow his room mates, I didn't think he was going to last long, and sure enough he was soon raggedly thrusting up at me, pulling me back towards him. It really didn't take long before he was cumming, and I could feel him clenching and thrusting up at me.

When he was all done jerking up at me, I got up. His cum spilled out of me onto his leg, and like most guys he seemed to treat his own cum like it was radioactive, quickly using his shirt to wipe it up. I took his shirt from him and used it to wipe my pussy, too.

Philip came over and hugged me.

"This is the first time I've seen you naked," he said.

I realized he was right. I gave him a little sexy hip out, tada kind of pose.

"And what do you think?"

"I think you're very sexy," he said.

I noticed his cock was hard again.

"Maybe you can help me with something then," I said, leading him back to his chair.

I had him sit down, and I turned around and backed down onto his cock. He sat there, holding my hips, and just let me do my thing. I rocked forwards and backwards, up and down, and pulled his hands to my tits.

Philip tweaked and pulled at my nipples, making them as hard as they've ever been, while I used his cock like a dildo.

I ground away on him until my orgasm crashed over me in a wave. Philip held on to me while I came.

When I was done, I climbed off him.

"Thanks," I said.

He smiled at me sweetly. I really appreciated him not trying to get a free fuck out of me, so I bent down and licked my juices off his cock.

Wearing just my tennis shoes, I walked as sexily as I could over to Eric and Kenny. I still didn't know which one was which. I took my phone back, then went and handed it to Philip.

I went back over to Eric and Kenny.

"Who wants to jack off over my tits?" I asked them.

Both of them jumped to their feet, saying "me."

I knelt down in front of them, and with Philip taking pictures, held my tits together and up, while they jacked themselves off, staring at me. The other two, Kyle and Stan, came over to watch, standing slightly behind Philip. Probably to stay out of the pictures or something.

The better looking of the two came first, his fist pumping in a blur, and his cum hitting my everywhere from my chin to my navel. That seemed to set the other one off, and he managed to concentrate on getting his cum on my tits. It leaked around my hands and dripped down to my thighs.

I stayed there, on the floor, with my knees apart, and rubbed their cum into my skin. I smiled up at Philip, still taking pictures of me.

When I figured their cum was starting to dry on me, and spread pretty far, I stopped rubbing. I got up, and Philip stopped taking pictures.

"Do you want to take a shower?" he asked.

"Nah," I said, "I want my husband to see me all fucked up. I'll wash my hands though."

Philip lead me through to the kitchen, where I washed my hands, then he handed me a towel.

We went back into the living room.

"I should probably leave you guys to it," I said.

"You can stay as long as you'd like," said Philip. "You can even stay the night if you want."

Yeah, no. I picked up my thong and stepped into it.

"I really want to get home and see my husband, just to show him this," I waved at myself as I picked up my sports bra. Once I had that on, I pulled on my skirt and shirt.

Philip handed me my phone. I leaned towards him and kissed him on the cheek. He didn't recoil or anything, which I appreciated.

"I'll see you at work," I said, and he let me out.

I drove home. Carefully, the last thing I wanted was an accident or to get stopped by the police looking and smelling like this.

When I got home, I wasn't particularly quiet rolling in to the house, but Dave was asleep on our bed. It was sweet, really - he was lying on his front, in his boxers. One leg was straight down, and the other was sort of ninety degrees out, and bent at the knee. What this meant was I could see his balls though the leg hole. I carefully settled down on the bed between his legs, and gently tickled his balls.

He woke as his cock hardened, and sleepily rolled over onto his back. I settled down between his legs and pulled his cock out of his boxers and put it in my mouth. He lay back and closed his eyes and relaxed as I sucked him off.

After he'd cum, he sat up and looked at me.

"God, you're a mess," he said, "are you OK?"

"Better than OK," I said.

"And you reek of sex."

I gave him my phone and headed for the shower, undressing as I went.

schmoe90
schmoe90
317 Followers