Sue Set Free: The Balcony

Story Info
Stuck naked on the balcony.
2.8k words
4.55
5k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 35 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband, Dave, and I are in an open relationship. While I've recently had a lot of my time taken up by a co-worker who's very interested in my adventures, Dave's been sulking. I'm not sure why - usually he likes to hear about my little games, but recently he's just been telling me he doesn't think Emily is a good influence, and he's been suggesting I try and cool things off with her. I've tried, but it... hadn't worked out how I'd hoped. Still, he'd announced he was going on a date with his girlfriend, so I hoped that would cheer him up a bit.

Drew, our next door neighbor, had been on at me to come over so he could play with my pierced nipples. He kept reminding me it had been his idea originally, so eventually I agreed to go over during the evening, when his parents were out.

I figured I was going to end up naked pretty quickly, so I didn't bother dressing up - I put on my yoga shorts that Dave always says look sprayed on, no bra with a sweatshirt over the top, and sneakers.

I'd seen his parents, Mike and Cathy, leave, so I walked over to the front door and knocked. He'd been waiting for me, as it opened almost immediately.

"Hi," he said, looking over my shoulder to check nobody had seen me, "come in."

I went in, and he closed the door, then grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs. We didn't go to his room, but rather headed to the master bedroom at the back of the house. I assumed that his room was the usual single guy living with his parents disaster.

His parents' room was pretty nice. There was a four poster bed in the middle of one wall, and a large mirror on the opposite wall.

Still holding my hand, he spun me around and started plucking at my sweatshirt. I took the hint, and let go of his hand to pull it off over my head. Before I'd dropped it on the floor, his hands were on my tits, playing with the bars through my nipples. I stood and let him maul my tits, watching him as he tweaked my nipples, kneaded my tits and finally sucked on my nipples.

When he was done sucking my nipples, his hands went to my waistband, pulling on my yoga shorts, pulling them down my legs. I knew he wasn't going to easily get them over my sneakers, so I held his shoulder and lifted my feet, one at a time, and flicked my sneakers off allowing him to pull my shorts off, leaving me naked. I dropped my keys on top of my little pile of clothes.

Drew stood up in front of me, and took my hands, backing up until he was sitting on the edge of the bed. He leaned back, pulling me on top of him, and put his arms around me to feel my bum while he kissed me.

He rolled me off to the side, and started fiddling with his shorts. I brushed his hands away and undid the button, then pulled the zip down. I ran my fingernails over his underwear covered cock a couple of times, then fished it out through the fly in his boxer shorts.

I glanced up at him, licking my lips, then started licking around the head of his cock. I sort of shuffled my way to be lying on my side, leaned over him, and slowly worked his cock into my mouth until my nose was against his boxers. I stayed there, running my tongue around the shaft.

There was the noise of a door slamming. The front door.

"Drewsie," I heard Cathy calling him from downstairs.

"Shit, shit, shit," he said. "Hide!"

I sat up and looked around for somewhere to hide.

He jumped off the bed, stuffing his cock back into his boxer shorts.

"The balcony," he said, dragging me off the bed.

"My clothes..." I started to say.

"I'll take care of them, just get out."

He opened the door and pushed me out onto the balcony. I sort of hid myself away in one corner so I wouldn't be seen, but if I moved my head slightly, I could see into the bedroom.

I watched Drew kick my clothes under his parents' bed as he zipped up, then pull the cover straight at the corner before he dived out the door.

I could hear them talking, but not what they were saying. I chanced a glance into the bedroom, my head at around knee height, and saw Mike coming into the room. I went back to hiding out of sight.

"Fine," I heard him call out, "we can go to Outback."

Then the balcony door shut.

I remained hidden for a while longer. I'd been straining to hear what was going on, and I heard the garage door close.

I tried the balcony door. It was, as I'd dreaded, locked. Fuck. I rattled it a few times, hoping it would magically open, but it wouldn't.

I sat there for what seemed like ages more, then figured I should get off the balcony. I looked over the railing. It was probably only about ten foot from the bottom edge the ground... I could hang off the side and drop maybe a few feet. And turn my ankle, the way my luck was going, but I didn't want Mike or Cathy finding me on their balcony, naked.

I couldn't see anybody around looking, so I quickly climbed over the railing, and lowered myself over the side, hanging off the edge to be as close to the ground as possible. I also didn't want anybody seeing me like this, so I took a deep breath and let go, dropping quickly to the ground without injury.

Fuck. My keys were with all my clothes, which were obviously under Mike and Cathy's bed. I scuttled over to the bushes on their side of our fence, and looked over at our house. No sign of life - Dave's usually gone for several hours when he has a date, so maybe I could hide up and wait.

I figured I'd wait the other side of the fence, so I was at least in our garden, and started to sneak around to our side gate.

"Sue, is everything OK?"

Well fuck. It was John, our neighbor on the other side. He'd ridden up behind me on his mountain bike, and I hadn't heard him approaching. He's a nice enough older guy, early fifties. Lives alone, keeps to himself mostly, but we had talked about stuff like the garden and my new car a few times. He'd obviously seen me. Naked.

"Um, I've locked myself out," I babbled.

"Stay there," he said, "I'll get you a coat or something."

"I'd rather come with you, apparently staying out of sight isn't my strong suit."

"OK," he said. I didn't think he was going to do anything ungentlemanly with me just because I was in his house.

We set off towards his house, me looking around nervously.

He fiddled with his pocket and his garage door opened. We walked in, him wheeling his bicycle, and he pressed the button on the wall to close the door.

We went to the door from the garage to the house and went in.

"Here you go," he said as he closed the door behind us. "I'll just go and get you a robe or something to cover up."

"That's really not..." I said as he hurried off.

He came back, carrying a dark blue robe.

He handed it to me. I just held on to it.

"Come in," he said, pointedly not looking at me.

I followed him through to the family room. I left the robe on one of the stools by the bar.

He went and picked it up, bringing it over to me.

"You really should cover yourself up."

I just looked at it, and him.

"John, you've already seen me naked. It's a bit late to cover myself up now. Besides, I like being naked. I'm usually naked at home."

He was trying not to look at me.

"John, look at me."

He lifted his eyes, and stared into my eyes. It was like he was concentrating on not looking at my body. Oh well, maybe he'd calm down after a while.

"Do you want the phone to call Dave?"

"Why?" I asked.

"So he can come and let you in?"

"Oh, he's busy, I don't want to disturb him. Can I hang out here a bit until he gets home?"

He shrugged.

"Sure. So, uh, what happened?"

"I was having sex with Drew, and Mike and Cathy came home, so Drew pushed me out without my clothes. Or, it would seem, my keys."

"Ha," he said, "but really?"

"No, really."

"Uh, I don't know that I should be caught up in this."

"Why not?"

"Well, if Dave finds out, and finds out that I knew..." he trailed off.

"Dave knows," I said. "We have an open relationship. So I fuck other guys. Quite a few other guys, sometimes. Drew's just somebody who got caught up in our silly little games. Dave's on a date right now, which is why I don't want to bother him if I can just hide out here."

He seemed confused. I was sort of teasing him, but I'd been all turned on by Drew, then thrown out in public, naked, which turns me on even though it scares the shit out of me, then seen by my neighbor, which turned me on more. I knew I wasn't necessarily thinking straight, but I was looking at John, and he seemed to take care of himself. He was thin but quite muscular, like a rock climber, balding, and not much taller than me. But he was also cute, polite and a gentleman.

"Look," he said, "I'm all sweaty and dirty, so I'm going to go and have a quick shower. Make yourself at home."

I watched him head off to the master bedroom, and I heard the shower start up. A minute or so later, I heard the door close as he got in. Intrigued, I wandered towards the noise, and I could see him through the frosted glass, soaping himself up. Naked. Like me.

I stood there, not moving, and watched as he washed the mud and sweat and soap off himself.

I'd been so busy watching him with my imagination filling in the details I couldn't see through the frosting that I didn't realize he was done until he turned the shower off. The door opened, and I looked for somewhere to hide. Unfortunately he reached out to get the hanging towel and saw me.

"Jesus Christ," he said, grabbing the towel to cover himself up.

He closed the door again, and I watched him towel himself dry, and wrap the towel around himself before opening the door again.

"You gave me a fright," he said. "I wasn't expecting you to be here and see me naked."

"It's not a big deal," I said, "now we've both seen each other naked."

I was sliding myself towards him.

"Yeah," he said, "I guess we have."

"The difference is," I said as I got to him, "I'm still naked."

I grabbed at the bulge where he'd tucked the towel in on itself, pulling on it and pulling the towel away from him.

"That's better," I said.

"Sue," he said, trying to reach for the towel, "this is a silly game. Can I get covered up?"

I heard his protests, but I could see his cock getting harder.

I gave him his towel back.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I was just admiring your body. You're in great shape."

He took the towel, but I noticed didn't hurry to wrap it around himself again.

"As are you," he said, smiling.

I could see him appraising me, really looking at me. I could see his cock growing.

I turned around, so he could see all of me, and looked back over my shoulder.

"Why, thank you, kind sir."

"You really mean all of this, don't you?"

I nodded at him, then bent over at the waist and put my forearms on his bed to support me. I moved my feet apart a bit, and shifted my weight from side to side, wiggling my bum at him.

"You're asking for trouble," he said.

"I surely am."

I heard him drop his towel, and he slapped my bum, not hard, but it made me jump. His hand slid from my cheek to the bend in my hip.

The next thing I felt was his cock, being rubbed up and down my pussy. I felt myself shiver in anticipation.

The tip slid inside me, and then he was holding both my hips as he pushed in until he was bottomed out. Feeling his hips against my bum, I moaned softly.

He started stroking in and out of me, each time he bottomed out, pushing me further towards his bed until I was right up against it, and laying on my front.

Now I was pretty much pinned to the bed, his hands reached for my tits, sliding around the sides to reach my nipples.

"I like the piercings," he said.

"Good."

One thing about older guys rather than younger guys like Drew - they have stamina. So, I felt my orgasm rise up and engulf me, and he was still going. And when I was back in my head, still going.

"Welcome back," he said, not unkindly.

"Glad to be back," I said. "I enjoyed that."

"I'm still enjoying it," he said.

He kept going for a few more minutes, when I was starting to feel a little sensitive.

"Hop off a second," I said, and felt him slide his cock all the way out of me.

I turned around and grabbed his cock, then knelt down in front of him. It was all shiny with my juices, and I pulled it, and him, to my mouth. He seemed worried about putting it in too far, so I leaned forward to get it into my throat, showing him he was fine.

He brushed my hair out of my face, and looked down at me as he fucked my face with the same slow, deliberate pace. I looked back up at him, so after a few minutes I was staring into his eyes when he held still and tensed up He closed his eyes and emptied his balls into my throat. I usually expect four or five good spurts, but I swear he got to like eight.

When he opened his eyes, he looked back down like he suddenly remembered I was there, and pulled his cock out of my mouth.

I licked our remaining juices off my hand, and made a face.

"I didn't get to taste your cum," I pouted.

"Well, maybe we can do this again some time," he said with a grin.

He reached down like a gentleman and helped me up.

"Should we go and watch for Dave to get home?" he asked.

I nodded and he led the way to the front room, where if we stood to the side, we could see the front of our house through the net curtains. I was pretty sure nobody'd be able to see our naked bodies as we stood there. He was behind me, his hands around my waist and playing with my nipples, and I had my hands behind me, rubbing his cock against my bum. He was starting to get hard again.

Suddenly I noticed Drew, skulking over to our front door with a shopping bag, and leaving it on the door step.

"Little fucker," I muttered, "that's probably my clothes."

"I'll go and get them," John said.

I watched him walk down the hall, naked. A few minutes later, he came back in shorts and a T-shirt.

"I'll just be a minute," he said, popping out of the front door. I watched him walk over to our front door and pick up the bag, then head back.

"Here you go," he said as he came in the front door, handing the bag to me.

I took it and tipped it out - clothes, check. Front door key, check.

I pulled my shorts on, wriggling to get them all the way up while John watched me with a bemused smile on his face.

"Those don't leave much to the imagination," he said, looking at my camel toe.

"They're better with panties on," I assured him.

I dropped my sweatshirt over my head, and pushed my feet into my sneakers.

I was picking my key and the bag up when John said "and you're sure Dave's OK with this?"

"Absolutely," I said, "this has been great, because he's with his girlfriend so I very much doubt he'll be up for screwing my brains out tonight, but now thanks to you, he doesn't need to."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"We'll do this again," I said, "promise."

I slipped through his front door and headed home.