Sue Set Free: The Picnic

Story Info
Going for a picnic with Darren.
3.1k words
4.4
5.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 36 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in an open marriage. My husband has a girlfriend, but I have a small, but growing, harem of guys to choose from. One of the guys I haven't seen for a while, so I suggested we meet up. Darren said we could go out for lunch. And fuck, but that bit was unspoken. But understood... that's what I wanted out of the whole relationship.

In the morning, I laid out my clothes and got into the shower. When I was all clean and shaved and moisturized, I came out and got dressed. Smallish panties. Not a thong, just smallish. A front fastening bra, because Darren seems to like those. A denim skirt, to about three inches above my knees. White blouse, socks and cowboy(ish) boots.

I checked myself out in the mirror and thought I looked cute.

I went out and got in the car, heading over to Darren's house.

I was running early, but figured Darren would be happy to see me. I rang his doorbell and waited for what seemed like quite a while, and then he opened the door. He was wet, and wearing a towel. He'd just got out of the shower.

"You're early," he said, "sorry, I was just rinsing my hair when the bell rang, so it took me a bit to get to the door."

"Sorry," I said, "it was show up here or just sit at home playing on my phone. I figured I'd rather play with you."

He grinned at me, and turned to walk back to the bathroom. As soon as he turned, but before the door had shut, I grabbed his towel and pulled it off him, leaving him there naked.

"What the..."

"Hey," I said as I shut the door, "I like to see naked men as much as you like to see naked women."

He was facing me when I turned back, and did a little Mr. Universe type flexing before coming over and kissing me.

I dropped the towel on the floor.

He wrapped his hands around me as he kissed, and I reached down and collected his cock in both hands, stroking the head with one hand, and the shaft with the other.

Darren's hands worked down to my skirt, lifting the hem so he could put his hands under it. He squeezed my bum through my panties.

"So I guess we're having sex before lunch?" I asked him.

"Sure, we can do that."

He was grinning widely. He took my hand, and pulled me up the stairs to the bedroom. It was nice, watching the muscles in his naked bum flexing as we walked up the stairs.

He sat on the bed and pulled me towards him, between his knees. His hands went to the button on my skirt, and I started on the buttons on my blouse. Darren slid down the zip, then my skirt slid down to the floor.

As Darren pulled my panties down, I unclasped my bra and took it, and my blouse off, dropping them on the bed.

Darren held my left boot, and tapped the back of my left knee, and I lifted my foot out. He did the same on my right foot, leaving me in just my socks.

I pushed back on Darren's chest, and he fell back on the bed. I climbed up on the bed, putting my knees outside his hips.

Darren held his cock upright, and I lowered myself onto it.

I was over him, with about an inch of cock inside me, rocking forwards and backwards slightly, while Darren held my hips, pulling down... he really wanted me to plunge myself onto him.

Fine, I let myself down onto him, and let him set the pace as he pushed up with his hips.

I was still rocking forwards and backwards as I was lifted up and down, and managed to get into a nice rhythm. I leaned forward, initially putting my hands on his shoulders, but eventually I dropped to my elbows either side of his head so I could kiss him deeply while we rutted like teenagers.

When I could feel myself getting closer to orgasm, so I started doing my kegels to try and get Darren there around the same time.

I started to shudder while I came, and I was vaguely aware of Darren's cock throbbing as he came inside me. We both held on to each other while I calmed back down again.

When I'd caught my breath, I smiled down at Darren, then climbed off him and lay on my back next to him.

"I needed that," I told him. "I guess we don't need to go to lunch now."

"I packed a picnic," he said, "let's get cleaned up and head out."

Darren headed towards the bathroom, and I pulled my socks off. As I went to get up, I felt his cum start to leak out, so I put my hand over my pussy. I was still holding my pussy when I waddled in and joined him in the bathroom, so he ushered me into the shower first.

"Thanks," I said as I got in and turned the water on, feeling his cum start to slide down my thigh.

It was already warm, so I quickly lathered and rinsed my lower half off. When I opened the curtain, he handed me a towel. While I toweled off, he climbed in and turned the water on again.

I was dry and had the towel wrapped round my waist when he got out and grabbed the towel that he'd obviously gone and collected from the front room while I was showering.

He hung up his towel when he was dry, and reached out and took mine from me. We went back into the bedroom and got dressed... me by picking up my clothes off the bed and floor, him from clothing he had laid out on the chair.

Once we were dressed, I followed him to the kitchen, where he picked up a cooler. We headed out to his car, dumped the cooler in the back and got in the front. Darren drove to a park that wasn't that far from him, and we got out and walked through the park, past families and couples to get to the far end, close to some trees around the edge. There were a couple of guys there, fooling around.

Darren spread out a blanket and put the cooler on the edge. We sat down.

I ended up kneeling down, then sitting with my legs to the side. Darren sat at about ninety degrees to me, so he could turn and look at the park, but he'd also be able to look at the guys.

The guys kept stealing glances at me - I'd notice and look up, just to catch them as they looked away.

Darren also noticed me looking at them, and turned to see what I kept looking at. He was all smiles when he turned back to face me.

"Why don't you sit with your legs crossed?"

"Because I'm in a skirt, dumbass."

"That's kind of why I suggested it," he said with a grin.

I stood up. Staying on the blanket, I took my boots off and settled down again. I shuffled around and sat cross legged, even though it caused my skirt to rise up a little. Even though it had ridden up, it was tight across my thighs.

The only people in front of me were the guys. And the guys, at the distance they were at, would be able to see straight up my skirt. They were far enough away to not be able to make anything out though, but they were definitely paying attention now. And they weren't hiding it. And they knew I knew they were looking at me.

We ate sandwiches and drank soda and just generally chatted. Anybody behind me would have probably just thought we were having an innocent picnic.

Darren broke out in a stupid big happy grin, and reached into his cooler. He handed me a banana. A huge banana - it must have been like ten inches long.

I knew exactly what he had on his mind, and I reached out and took it from him. My admirers seemed really excited by this.

I held the banana at the end, and ran my other hand up and down it, like I was stroking a cock. After a minute or so of this, I licked my lips and unpeeled it about three quarters of the way down. I held it up to my mouth, and stuck my tongue out, licking around the unpeeled end a couple of times. I put the end in my mouth.

Staring at the guys watching me, I slid a good six inches into my mouth and held it there. They went wild, hooting and slapping at each other. A few seconds later I slid it most of the way out, then back in. I held it there again. This time when I slid it out, I took the whole thing out of my mouth, licked the end then bit off about an inch. The guys watching fell around like I'd just bitten them.

Darren was almost in tears, laughing.

When he'd finished chortling at me, he said "isn't that skirt a bit tight like that?"

He was looking down, where it was leaving marks on my thighs. I shrugged at him.

"Let's see what we can do about that."

He reached over and slid my skirt up a bit. I shifted my weight to let it go up a couple more inches, relieving the pressure on my thighs. And exposing more of my legs, and meaning my panties were more visible.

While he was leaning forward, he also undid a couple of buttons on my blouse before sitting back.

I glanced down, and could see the clasp on the front of my bra.

Darren saw me notice, and reached forward again, going for the clasp.

"Why don't we take that thing off?"

He unhooked it, then reached into my blouse and carefully pulled the cups past my tits so they were hanging at my sides. I reached into my sleeve and pulled the straps over my hand, so I could pull it out of the other sleeve and hand it to him.

He took my bra from me, putting it in the cooler out of the way.

Looking down into the cooler, he smirked, then his hand came back with two plums which he handed to me.

"I think you can have some fun with these."

I took them from him, and cradled them in my hand. Holding them together, I held them at about nose level, then rubbed them over my face and made a big deal about licking at them. Making sure the guys were watching, I sucked on one, then the other, then I bit one in half. Again, they fell about.

I passed the other plum to Darren, and we both ate in silence for a while.

He collected up the trash, and put it in a bag. He clambered to his feet, holding the bag.

"There's a can way over there," he said, "I'm going to go and dump this stuff. I think it'd be funny if you weren't wearing those panties when I get back."

I watched him go for a few seconds, then straightened my legs out in front of me - there was no way I could take them off with my legs crossed, after all. I left my skirt hiked up a bit, and moved my weight from side to side, letting me bring my panties out from under it. I watched the guys intently watching me as I brought them out under the hem, then slid them down and took them off. I dropped them in the cooler with my bra, then crossed my legs again. The guys were really interested now, even though they were too far away to see up my skirt.

When Darren got back, he saw my panties in the cooler and grinned at me. He held his hand out to help me to my feet. I put my boots on, causing my skirt to straighten itself out, then we lifted the cooler off the blanket. I bent down and helped him fold the blanket, making sure to be facing the guys so they'd see down my blouse.

He picked up the cooler and blanket, and rather than head back towards the car, he headed towards the woods. I was caught off guard for a second, so I scurried to catch up with him.

I traipsed along next to him as we walked sort of past the guys, and headed into the woods on the trail.

I saw Darren look back, but he told me not to. I figured we were being followed, so it wasn't going to be much of a surprise when those guys showed up, but I didn't really know what his plans were yet.

When we were about a quarter mile from the park, Darren headed off the trail into the woods. Looking around, he picked a spot and found a flat area to put the cooler down by a tree. He dropped the blanket down on top, then sat down on the cooler.

"Don't look back," he said, and reached his hands under my skirt, cupping my bum. He pulled me closer to him, so I was standing between his spread knees, and he lifted the hem at the front of my skirt, tucking it into the waistband.

His head dipped down, and he ran his tongue over my slit a few times, eventually dipping down far enough to flick my clit with it.

I was holding his head against me with one hand, and supporting myself with the other on his shoulder. I wasn't really paying attention to what else was going on around me, so I was surprised when he told me to sit on his lap... looking down, his pants were open and his cock was out.

I turned around and prepared to sit down, to see the guys from the park standing a few hundred feet away, watching us. I must have stopped for a second, as I felt Darren slide his knees between mine, breaking the spell. I lowered myself down, reaching under to guide his cock into me.

Darren had been holding my hips, under the edges of my skirt, and guiding me up and down for a minute or so, but when he was happy with the rhythm we were in, he brought his hands up to my blouse. I felt him undo the remaining buttons and pull it out of the front of my skirt, exposing my pierced nipples to the guys.

He pulled my blouse down off my shoulders, so it fell down around my elbows, leaving me pretty much topless, and his hands went to squeeze my tits and gently tug on my nipples.

I was still moving up and down slowly, but I was watching the guys standing watching us.

Darren let go of my right tit, and waved the guys over to us. He went back to kneading my tits together as they walked over towards us.

I noticed the guys were whispering to each other, and the one on the left undid his belt as they got to us.

I leant forward, displacing Darren's hands, and reached out towards Left Guy as they got to us, helping him get his cock out of his shorts.

Darren's hands were on my hips again, holding me on his lap.

I licked the head of Left Guy's cock, but now leaning forward, I couldn't lift myself up and down on Darren's cock any more. I leant back against Darren again, now too high up to suck Left Guy's cock. I was stroking Left Guy's cock as I started moving against Darren again.

I looked over at Right Guy, and he started undoing his pants too. I was thinking I'd stroke his cock too, but Left Guy shuffled himself towards me.

He came right up to me, and I was confused because it would have been really uncomfortable to suck it, but he took his cock from me, and pushed it between my tits.

Figuring he wanted to tit-fuck me, I held my tits together for him, around his cock.

I was sliding myself up and down on Darren's cock, with Left Guy's cock between my tits as I massaged them together around it. Looking down, I could see the head of his cock popping in and out of my cleavage. Looking up, Left Guy was grinning down at me.

We stayed like that, me gazing up into his eyes, until all of a sudden he came. His cum his my chin, then spattered over the top of my tits.

I carried on massaging his cock between my tits until he backed up and I let him go.

Right Guy was standing there to my right, jacking his cock. He wasn't close enough to touch, so I lifted my tit so I could lick some of the cum off it while I watched him.

I lifted my other tit, and started licking it. Right Guy came over to me, still jacking, and I noticed his hand speeding up, so I concentrated on watching that, while pushing my tits together and towards him.

He started making odd little noises, and then his cock was spurting cum over my chin and dripping down onto my tits. Again.

The guys stood there as they dressed themselves, watching us. I could now concentrate on getting Darren off. Ooh, and me... I worked on lifting myself up and down, and reached down to stroke my clit.

With me actually working at it, it only took like a minute before I was cumming, jiggling and shaking on Darren's lap.

Shortly afterwards, Darren patted my bum to get me to get off him, and I stood up, turned around and bent over with my legs straight and apart, and sucked his cock into my mouth. I was supporting myself on my right hand on his left hip, and had just started stroking his balls when he came in my mouth. It was only a little while since he'd last cum, so there wasn't much of it, and I easily swallowed it.

The guys sort of waved at us as they shuffled off.

I stood up and sorted my skirt out so it covered me again, then shrugged my blouse back up onto my shoulders. Darren stood up and got dressed again as I did my buttons up. Like a real gentleman, he opened the cooler and grabbed a few napkins, helping wipe cum off my face. He didn't wipe my tits, instead pulling my blouse tighter so the um on them soaked in.

"That looks hot," he said to me with a smile.

We collected the cooler and blanket and headed back to the car.