Sue Set Free: Emily

Story Info
Going to see Emily.
3.1k words
4.2
3.8k
3
0

Part 34 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
318 Followers

My husband and I have slid into an open relationship. He seems to have the one girlfriend, but I have several playmates. Recently I went on a work trip with a co-worker who'd figured out I was having sex outside my marriage, and we'd... well, I'd flashed, sucked and fucked in front of her. She'd taken a guy back to his room and fucked him, but I didn't get to see it.

I'd told Dave everything. Well, most things - I didn't tell him she'd watched me sexting with him, because I didn't tell him before. He seemed a bit bothered about it, and said I should try and set things back to normal with her, so we were just working together. He seemed to be sulking, so we didn't have "welcome back" sex or anything.

I tried a reset with Emily, I really did.

When I suggested it to her, she blew me off.

"Nonsense," she'd said. "I've thought about what you were saying about Tinder being somewhere I can just order up a sexy man, so I joined. And matched with a bunch of guys - I'm aiming to see one this evening. I'd appreciate it if you could come and be my wingman, in case something... well, you know."

I said sure, I'd go and help her out.

"Dress up sexy," she said. "I like that yellow lingerie."

She was talking about the set I'd been wearing in the pictures she had of me, on her phone.

"Fine," I said.

We agreed a time, and she texted me her address. The time seemed kind of late, but I figured maybe she was busy, or he was busy, earlier in the evening.

After work, I went home. Dave didn't seem thrilled that I was going out to help a Emily get laid, but he'll get over it.

I got myself a little jazzed up - not a lot - I didn't want to distract anybody from her, after all, but enough that I wouldn't feel too plain next to her.

I parked my car right outside her house - it's a nice little townhouse with a small front yard - and headed to the door.

She opened the door as I got there, and gave me a big hug, which seemed maybe a little odd. She was dressed sexily and made up, and smelled nice.

"Thanks for coming," she said, stepping aside and waving me past her to go in.

"Did you wear the lingerie like I asked?"

I nodded.

"Can you show me?"

I lifted the hem of my dress until she could see my stocking tops, with the yellow garter straps.

"More?"

I lifted the hem further, until she could see the crotch of my thong panties.

"Right then," she said, "let's go."

She grabbed her keys and purse, and we headed out towards her car. We walked right past it and kept walking. I was hoping it wasn't too far, as my shoes weren't comfortable for any distance. They look nice, though. We went to a local sports bar, just along the street from Emily's house, and headed in.

There were a fair number of girls in there, for a sports bar, and it was pretty noisy. We managed to find a place at the bar to settle in and wait for her date. I just ordered a bottle of beer, and Emily ordered some cocktail or other.

We sipped our drinks as we watched the people at the bar. I wasn't really that bothered about getting picked up, so I deliberately didn't make eye contact or show any sort of interest in anybody.

Emily seemed to have spotted her Tinder date - a tall, sporty looking guy with floppy hair. I guessed he was a lacrosse player when he was in school or something - he had that look about him that said he was used to girls falling over him. He came over to our table and they started chatting.

I watched them flirting with each other as I nursed my beer, and wondered what to do with myself. She made eye contact with him a lot, smiled, looked down, touched him, laughed at his jokes, flicked her hair, all the usual obvious "fuck me" stuff.

I hadn't even finished my bottle when Emily leaned in and whispered in my ear "come on, we're leaving."

I followed her and the sporty guy outside.

"James is going to walk us home," she announced.

OK. James looked like he thought he'd won the lottery. I hadn't thought we were having a threesome with him, but figured I'd see where this went.

When we got back to Emily's, she and James headed upstairs, leaving me to sit by myself at the bar in the kitchen. While they, I'm assuming, fucked each other's brains out, I prowled around checking out her book case and watching through the front window. She lived in a quiet area, there were very few people around who didn't look to be going to the bar.

After about thirty minutes, in which time I'd started reading a magazine on the coffee table, they came back downstairs. Emily, wearing a robe, saw James out and came back in to where I was sitting.

"Did you have fun?"

"I did," she nodded. "He was pretty... resourceful."

"Oh good," I said. I was genuinely glad she'd had good sex. Well, better than the last time I'd been aware of her having sex with a stranger, anyway.

"Now it's your turn," she said.

"I'm fine," I said. It was already a bit late, and I was happy enough to go home and try to screw my husband.

"Nonsense," she said, "it only seems fair that we get you a good dicking too."

I tried to look non-committal, but you know what, screw Dave if he wanted to sulk.

"I've got an idea," she said. "You like risks. How about we go out and grab the first guy we see, and you fuck him. It could be some absolute stud on his way home from the bar, or it just could be some old dude walking his dog."

The idea did have possibilities. Sort of like Russian roulette.

"Okay," I said.

"Actually, how about you take the dress off first."

I started to shake my head.

"No, no, you'll have a coat on, and you'll flash him to get his attention."

Better.

"I don't have a coat though," I pointed out.

"I do. Hold on a second."

She left, and came back quickly, holding a black trench coat. She handed it to me.

I put the coat down, then unhooked my dress from my shoulders. I unzipped it and let it drop to the ground, then picked it up and folded it before putting it on the back of a chair.

She twirled her fingers around, motioning for me to spin for her. So she could see the back, I assumed.

I did.

When I was facing her again, she said "I'm sure like that'll do."

I put the coat on, and tried to button it up. She's smaller than I am, and this was obviously a tight coat that fit her well.

"That defeats the point," she said. "You want to be able to open it wide."

"Oh, right," I said, nodding.

"Let's go."

She took my phone from me, then we went through the front door. She left the door slightly open, and I stood on the path. The sidewalk was the other side of a little wall with shrubbery running along it. Emily, in her robe, stood inside the garden, pointing outside.

"Go out there, and flash the first guy who comes along. Invite him in. Easy."

I was glad this was happening at her house - I didn't want my neighbors knowing what I get up to. Well, more than they already know, anyway.

I stepped out onto the sidewalk. Not too far away were a couple of guys, walking this way. I turned to ask if Emily had seen them, but she already had.

"Go on," she whispered, hiding behind the wall, "there's one for each of us."

Watching where I stepped so I didn't twist my ankle and fall in front of them, I stepped out of the shadows and opened the trench coat wide, flashing them. Just as I realized that they'd been joined by two other guys. So there were four men now, staring at me flashing them.

"What have we here?" asked one of them, as they caught up to me.

My mouth felt dry and my voice caught in my throat. I just looked towards the open front door.

"Are you inviting us in?"

I nodded, unable to meet their gaze.

"Come on then."

I led them up the path, and into Emily's house. We went into the front room, where my dress was still lying on the chair. I took the coat off, and dropped it on my dress, I guess to cover it up. There were four guys staring at me, and I heard the front door close, quietly. None of them seemed to notice.

So, I'm standing in front of them in my underwear, and they're standing there looking at me, in a sort of line.

The guy on the left reached his hand out towards me, and I took it in my hand. He gently pulled me towards him, wrapping his arms around me. He leaned in and kissed me, his tongue probing against my lips. I opened my mouth, letting his tongue in to touch mine, and he started our tongues jousting with each other, getting me a little turned on.

We'd been kissing for maybe a minute when he let go, as he pulled my unhooked bra off the front of me. I hadn't even felt him undo it.

He cupped and held my tits for a few seconds, just looking down at them.

"Say hello to the guys," he said, gesturing to the guy next to him.

I stepped sideways to face Guy 2, who held my head and kissed me as passionately as Guy 1. His other hand went to my tits, squeezing my left nipple between thumb and forefinger. He held the bar going through it for a second, then let go.

When he let me up for air, his hands went to my thong, thumbs in the waist band, and pulled it down. He held it for me as I stepped out of it, getting more and more turned on.

I moved on to Guy 3. Again, we started out by kissing, but he felt my tits, then cupped my bum and pulled me towards him.

This time, when he let go of me, he knelt down and kissed me just above my pussy. He started sliding his tongue down to my clit and back up again as he reached around and unhooked the garters from my stockings.

When the last garter was unhooked and he'd stopped licking, I moved to Guy 4. I briefly saw Emily in the hallway, hiding, but taking pictures with my phone. I'd thought we were going to share these guys, but here I was alone with them. I was turned on enough to take all of them by this point.

Guy 4 grabbed my bum, holding me against him as he kissed me, and I felt him unhook my garter belt. He pulled it out between us, then bent down and kissed each of my nipples, getting them wet so that they were tingling as the air cooled them.

Guy 1 was, by this time, standing there naked. I was a little surprised, to be honest, as I'd not noticed anything going on around me.

He reached out and took my hand again, pulling me down towards the floor. I sort of knelt down expecting he wanted a blowjob, but he kept pulling me down until I was on my side, and then my back on the floor completely, and he was kneeling beside me.

He took a cushion from the sofa and put it behind my head, then moved around to be between my feet. He moved my legs apart, and leaned forward, his tongue going to my pussy.

I closed my eyes, my hands going to my tits and holding them.

"Heh, you're already wet," he said after a few seconds, and brought his torso over me.

I felt him reach down and guide his cock into my pussy, which I swear must have been steaming, I was so turned on. He pushed his whole length into me, then started kissing me. I could taste my pussy on his tongue for a second. I let go of my tits and put my arms around him, holding him against me.

He was humping into me, and it felt great. I had my knees bent so I could hold him between my thighs, and he hooked his elbows under them, folding me almost in half. This did mean he could thrust a bit further into me, and I was holding his arms as I felt myself climbing the last little bit into my orgasm.

Once I'd stopped shaking, he relaxed on holding my legs, and was on top of me, pumping in and out. I clutched his bum, pulling him tight against me, and he gave one big final thrust. I felt his cock pulsing as he filled me up with his cum.

We lay there kissing for a little while, and when his cock had wilted enough to plop out, he knelt up, looking down at me. He got to his feet and disappeared from view, as a naked Guy 2 arrived.

He had me turn over, and get on my hands and knees so he could do me doggy style. I'm not really a fan of this on carpet, as I worry that I'll end up with friction burns, but what am I to do?

He lined up behind me, and fed his cock into me. He held my hips, and started rocking into me with a slow, steady rhythm.

There was a little commotion in front of me, and Guy 3 (I guess, they were starting to blur now) sat down in front of me, naked. He scooted forward, so his cock was below my face, and I lowered myself to one elbow and took hold of it. I licked it, gently, and proceeded to go down on him.

Guy 2 started to speed up once I'd started sucking Guy 3, and, of all the things to notice now, I noticed my stockings had slid down my thighs a bit.

I was doing by best not to be pushed onto Guy 3's cock so hard that it hurt my throat, and concentrating on getting my tongue over it as much as possible. I didn't feel I was really giving him my best, but I was getting pounded, so maybe it was the best I could do in the situation.

Guy 2 was pumping so fast his bum must have been a blur to anybody looking on, when all of a sudden he grabbed me harder and gave three mighty thrusts and I felt him emptying his balls into me.

Guy 4 must have been standing right there ready to tear him off me, as the cock was removed and replaced with another almost immediately. Luckily he started off slow...ish, so I could focus on Guy 3 a little. I hummed quietly, and he seemed to like that.

My arm I was leaning on the most was starting to get sore, so I swapped arms, and used that one to reach under the back of his leg and gently stroke his balls, causing him to tense up and cum into my throat almost straight away. I concentrated on just gently sucking his cock until he shuffled back away from me.

I pulled the cushion over, and put it under my head. I lowered myself down onto it, and reached back between my legs. I was starting to feel the familiar tingle, so I thought I might even be able to cum again if Guy 4 would just last long enough. I started stroking and occasionally gently tapping my clit, and felt myself getting closer and closer. As my orgasm crested, I stopped playing with my clit and just put my hand further under to feel Guy 4's cock sliding in and out of my pussy.

I felt the familiar pulsing of my orgasm, joined by the throbbing of his cock as he put the fourth load into me this evening. He was still pumping into me, and I was unable to stop myself as I slowly slid forward. I ended up face down on the floor as he pulled his cock out of me and wiped it on my bum.

I could hear them whispering amongst themselves, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I just lay there for a little while, relaxing and feeling cum sliding out of my pussy.

I must have dozed off slightly, as the sound of the door closing woke me.

Emily appeared around the corner, holding her phone.

"I guess we're lucky they didn't decide to rob me," she said, grinning at me.

I rolled onto my side, and she helped me get up. Cum slid down my thighs, staining my stockings. Looking down at them, I wasn't that bothered as the knees were ruined anyway.

"How long was I out?"

"Like a few minutes. I did think maybe they'd hang around and fuck you again or something, but they didn't."

"I thought you were going to jump in and help?"

"You seemed to have it under control. Besides, I know you like multiples."

"Sure, but four? That's a bit much."

"Come on," she said, "let's get you dressed."

Emily handed me a wash cloth, and I cleaned myself up as best I could without taking a shower. She went and collected my underwear from where it had been dropped.

"I think it's safe to say my stockings are done for," I said.

"Wear them home," she said, grinning madly, "I like the 'just been fucked by four guys' look on you."

I put my garter belt on and hooked the straps to my ruined stockings, then put my thong and bra back on.

"So, uh, how come you've seen me naked, sucking cocks and getting railed, but I've never seen you even slightly undressed?" I asked her.

"I'm not an exhibitionist," she said.

"Neither am I - it's not like I walk around naked in public."

"But you do like being watched, don't you?"

"Eh, you've got me there," I admitted. "But I'll never get to see you getting fucked?"

"Maybe," she said. "Just not yet, OK?"

I dropped my dress on over my head.

"Do you think Dave'll care?"

"Probably not," I said. "I'm hoping he'll want to hear all about it though."

schmoe90
schmoe90
318 Followers