Sue Set Free: The Gym

Story Info
At the gym.
1.7k words
4.3
7.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers

My husband and I have an "arrangement," where he doesn't care what I do, and he gets to keep fucking his mistress. Oh, and we have to tell each other what we've been up to. Now, the interesting thing is I was the last one to have any extra-curricular activities, and he's not done anything with his mistress since then, so I'm trying to use up all of his libido dealing with me, rather than her.

I've been working out more, and getting chatted up by lots of guys at the gym.

This morning, I got up, pulled on a thong, sports bra and my yoga pants, then went and found a baggy T-shirt to wear over it. I went out to the living room and found my sneakers. Hubby Dave was watching TV.

"Where are you off to? Oh, the gym?"

"Yup," I told him, "want to come?"

"Nah," he said dismissively, "I've got stuff to do."

"OK, I'll see you later."

I headed out, got in the car and drove to the gym.

It's a pretty decent gym... better than the last one I used, anyway. I put my earbuds in and headed in, ready to work up a sweat. There were a few guys in there already working out, and I just slotted in.

Guys and I chatted a little when we were waiting for a machine together, but generally everybody did their own routines. There was a cute guy I kept running in to, and I noticed him noticing me a fair amount. I smiled at him when I did, and he smiled back.

I sat on the bike and pedaled for quite a while, and I noticed him and a few guys watching me when I was on the leg abductor / adductor and the pull down machines, which made me feel better.

After about an hour, I was done. I felt all sweaty, and was thinking about heading out when I got a low whistle from the cute guy on a rowing machine.

"I'm done," I told him.

"Just a minute," he said, "I'm almost finished."

I watched him working out. He was very cute.

He lifted himself off the machine.

"Why don't you come and use the men's shower?" he asked. "I'll wash your back."

"Right," I said.

"Come on," he said, "it's quiet, and there's almost nobody here. And those that are probably won't use the showers. I'd love to see... more of you."

Oh, he was serious. I thought it was insane, but I needed to have stories to tell Dave, so as quickly as I could, but trying not to look rushed, I went to the men's showers. Before I lost my nerve.

The men's showers were different from the women's. The women get individual stalls, with curtains, but the men's was communal. I stopped and stared for a second before I even saw the cute guy and another guy, naked and soapy and washing themselves.

"Hurry up," said the cute guy, a little loudly for my tastes, "and I'll wash your back."

The other guy turned to see what he was joking about, and saw me. He covered his cock up, but smiled at me.

Sighing, I stripped off my sweaty gear, and went and joined them in the shower. The other guy was just staring at me. The cute guy moved me to be between him and the other guy. Then he turned me to be facing the other guy. I didn't know what to do, so I covered my tits up.

"I said I'd wash her back," the cute said, "so you'll have to wash her front."

I felt his hands on my back, soaping me up. I closed my eyes, and waited to see what happened.

I felt the other guy start soaping up my front, gently moving my hands out of the way.

I put my hands down by my sides, but the cute guy lifted them to my head, and he started washing under my arms. I squirmed a little as it was ticklish.

He spent a lot of time on my bum, and the other guy spent a lot of time on my tits. He lifted them, and soaped the undersides. I felt him try and wash the hickey from yesterday off for a few seconds. I just stood there, with my eyes closed, feeling like an Egyptian queen or something.

After a while of feeling what I was sure was his cock rubbing my bum, I felt a hot splash over my lower back. I guessed he'd just cum on me!

We stood there for a few more minutes, with me still being soaped up.

"Oh wow," I heard. I opened my eyes to see another guy standing there, staring at us.

"It's OK," the cute guy said, "I'm done - you can take over here."

He stepped out of the shower and took a towel from the rack by the wall, and the new guy came to join me and the original guy. He stood behind me, and his hands were immediately all over my back and bum, soaping me up again.

The cute guy stood there with the towel wrapped around his waist, and I wondered what was going to happen to me next.

Well, what happened next was the new guy turned me to face out, so he could wash one of my tits. They were both still facing me, and the other guy started washing my pussy, using lots of soap. He tapped against my thigh to get me to open my legs a little, and I stood with my feet about shoulder width apart.

I was still standing there, being washed, and I nodded towards my phone to the cute guy. It was sitting on top of my clothes.

He asked the guys if they were OK with him taking pictures with my phone.

"For my husband," I said, and the cute guy looked back at me with a big grin.

These two thought that was the best thing ever, and the original guy even took my hand off my head and put it on his cock. I stroked it for a little while, then collected some soap suds from my tits and used that like it was lube.

The new guy saw what was happening, and brought my other hand to his cock. I collected soap in that hand too, and started jacking the pair of them off while the cute guy took pictures.

The original guy was the first one to cum, splashing my hip and getting some to my stomach. I carried on stroking his cock until he backed away and rinsed off. The new guy started washing my pussy. I guess he thought the original guy didn't do a thorough enough job.

"That was great, thanks," the original guy said as he grabbed a towel and leaving the shower area.

"I should get back to my wife."

I suppressed a giggle.

"I want to cum on those tits," said the new guy.

"But you've just got them clean," I whined. I'm funny, I am.

I went to turn towards him, but he pointed to the cute guy, still taking pictures, so I knelt down facing out. I let go of the new guy's cock, and held my tits together and away from my body. He took over, frantically yanking away until he spurted over my tits, even getting some on my chin.

I turned and gave his cock a little kiss on the tip, and he thanked me before grabbing a towel and leaving.

I stayed there, knelt on the floor for a second while the cute guy took another couple of pictures, then got up.

"For all that washing, I'm all messy," I muttered, and started rinsing the cum off me.

I found the soap and washed my tits again.

The cute guy stayed there, I'm assuming still taking pictures, until I was clean. I turned the water off, and grabbed a towel to dry myself and toweled the worst of the water out of my hair.

I went to my pile of clothes and dug out my underwear. I dressed quickly, and slipped my feet into my sneakers.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to go home and see if I can get my husband in the mood," I told the cute guy.

"Oh, that's fine," he said with a grin. "Good luck."

We left the men's changing room, getting some odd looks from the people working out.

We stopped in the lobby, and the cute guy gave me a business card, a peck on the cheek and a pat on the bum. I headed out to my car, then drove home.

When I got home, I went through into the living room. Dave was still watching TV, and glanced up at me.

"I didn't think you showered at the gym," he said seeing my damp hair, going back to the TV.

"I usually don't," I said, "but I had to wash the cum off me."

That got his attention.

"What?" he said, getting up to follow me to the bedroom, where I stripped off.

I'd intended to have a shower, but Dave pressed me for more information about what had happened at the gym. He started to undress as I told him about going into the men's changing area, and there being two guys in the shower. He bent me over the bed, and slid his cock into me when I got to the bit about the cute guy cumming over my back, then started really pumping away when I told him about jacking off the other two guys. He pulled out and told me to kneel down when I said about the original guy cumming over my tits, and started jacking himself off, pointing his cock at me.

"Did you suck anybody's dick?" he asked, urgently.

"No," I said, "but I did kiss the last guy's cock."

"Suck my dick," he said, and I leaned in and took him in my mouth. I'd hardly started when he started to cum, pulling out of my mouth and getting the next few spurts over my face so it dripped down my chin and on to my tits.

When he was done, and sat down on the bed, I stood up and picked up my phone. I unlocked it and tossed it on the bed next to him.

"There should be some good pictures," I said, as I headed for the shower.

schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers