Sue Set Free: The Front Door

Story Info
I meet my blackmailer by the front door.
1k words
4
4.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 21 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers

My husband decided we were in an open relationship, but forgot to tell me. When he did tell me, it was touch and go as to whether the marriage would survive, but I like being married, so I went along. Now I have a few guys I have sex with when I want, usually how I want, things are going better.

To a point. I played a little scene for Dave, in our back garden, and the neighbors' son, Drew, saw us. And he's threatened to tell Dave I was cheating on him (when I really, really wasn't, he was being the sexy gardener) so I'd give him a blowie.

Despite what Drew said about it being a one-off, I knew that wasn't going to be the end of it.

Dave and I were just getting ready for bed when my phone buzzed with a text.

I picked it up and read the message. It was Drew. He still thinks I'm cheating on Dave with him, rather than I'm entertaining me and Dave with him.

Meet outside

"It's Drew," I told Dave, "he's outside the front door and wants me to come out."

"You should go," he said. "I can watch on the doorbell camera feed."

"I'm not turning on the light," I warned him.

"You don't need to," he said, "it's infra red. It'll be in black and white, but I'll see everything."

"Fine," I said, and grabbed my robe.

Bah, I'd been hoping we were going to make love, rather than me just get fucked... I'd even put on one of my sexy nighties.

I texted Drew "OK", then headed down.

I opened the door, and he was there, looking all buzzed and awake. As opposed to me, who'd been aiming to go to bed. I was even still in my nightie under my robe.

He started to talk, and I shushed him, closing the door quietly.

"We can't wake Dave," I whispered, and he looked up briefly, then back at me.

"I thought we were done," I whispered.

"I changed my mind," he whispered back.

He leaned back against the wall and pulled me to him. His hands went to the belt on my robe untying it.

He pushed the robe off my shoulders, and it fell to my elbows. I slipped it off and draped it over the bench by the door. Luckily you'd have to be in exactly the right place on the road to see our front door even if the light was on, so I wasn't overly worried about being seen. It's a quiet neighborhood.

"What do you want?" I asked him, and he pulled me closer.

His fingers were sort of clawing at my leg, so I lifted it, holding it up by his hip. His fingers went to the back of my thigh, and started reaching for my pussy. I knew that wasn't going to be comfortable or pleasant, so I squatted down in front of him, figuring I'd get this over with.

He started to undo his jeans, so I sat there on my heels and slid the shoulder straps of my nightie down my arms, pulling them out and leaving it collected around my waist. I put my hand on his hips to steady myself, and watched him undressing.

As he freed his cock, I took it in my hand and started stroking it. I could tell he was pretty turned on already, so I licked the shaft a few times, then put it in my mouth, pushing all the way in until my face was against his belly.

He grabbed my head, holding it there for a few seconds, then let me off. I slowly slid my mouth all the way off until just the head was in, then slowly slid all the way back down. I looked up, but his head was back and his eyes were closed.

I reached down and collected my nightie in my hands as I slid my mouth off his cock, then let it go so I could pull it off over my head. I tossed it towards the bench, then caught his cock with my mouth again, sliding all the way down. I took my hands and held my tits out towards him as I slid back off this time, tweaking the nipples to get them good and hard.

I started sliding my mouth back down onto his cock, but he grabbed my head and pulled himself all the way in, then he pumped into my face three times before he pulled out, cumming over my face, neck and tits.

I stayed there, sitting on my heels, as he got redressed, then scurried away down the path. I watched him disappear around the corner of the garage, then got up and collected my clothes.

I opened the front door, and Dave was right there waiting for me.

He took my clothes from me and threw them to the floor.

"That was fucking hot," he said, as he pulled me into the kitchen.

He turned me around to face the counter, and I put my hands out to steady myself as he kicked my legs apart. I felt his cock run along my pussy, lubricating it with my juices, then he pushed it all the way in.

I leaned further forwards as he pumped away at me, so I was on one elbow, allowing me to put my right arm down my front to stroke his balls as he pulled out of me.

We got into a rhythm. I rubbed my clit as he slid in, then reached under and stroked my fingers along his balls as he slid out, and it didn't take more than a few minutes of this before we were both cumming.

He held me to him by my hips, and I rested my head on my arm on the counter, savoring the feeling of being full. Eventually, though, his cock shrunk enough that it dropped out. I put my hand over my pussy, and waddled off to shower all the cum off me before bed.

schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers