Sue Set Free: The Living Room

Story Info
My blackmailer in the living room.
1.6k words
4.29
5.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 22 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My marriage has become an open relationship. My husband has, I believe, just the one mistress, but I have sex with any number of guys. He likes to watch, or at least see pictures, of my adventures, and a while ago we did a little role playing in the garden which ended up with me pleasuring next door's gardeners. And their son, who was with them.

The problem is the son, Drew, thinks he has something on me now, and also thinks he's blackmailing me into sucking his cock.

One evening while we were watching TV, my phone pinged with a text message, and I went and picked it up. It was a text from Drew.

Is ur husband home

"Are you home?" I asked Dave. "Drew's asking."

"No," he said, getting up. "I'm guessing he's coming over, let me make myself scarce."

I texted Drew back.

No

He almost immediately replied, making me think he'd got it all queued up.

Coming over dress sexy

Dress sexy? The previous times I've sucked him off, I've been naked or in a sexy nightie. Fine. I got up and headed for the bedroom to get changed.

"What's up?" Dave asked.

"He wants me to dress sexy."

I quickly stripped off, and put on black stockings, lacy garter belt, thong and bra, then pulled my little red wrap around dress over it. I went and got my high heels, and saw Dave walk through the bedroom with his GoPro.

I followed him down the stairs.

"Try and get him in the living room," he said, setting up his GoPro on one of the shelves, pointing towards the centre of the room.

He scurried out and went up the stairs, just as there was a knock at the front door.

I cracked the door open and it was Drew. I opened the door enough to let him in, and closed it behind him.

"Let's go to your bedroom," he said.

"I don't want to," I said, "I don't have sheets ready to remake the bed. Let's go in here."

I led him through into the living room. He sat down in a chair, and looked at me. I stood in the middle of the room, looking back at him.

"I like the look," he said. "Nice to see you listened to me."

I nodded at him.

"Now take off the dress."

I looked at the floor, and undid the tie behind my back, unwrapping the dress around my front. I took it off my shoulders, and went and put it on the sofa.

I walked back to the middle of the room, and Drew got up and came over to me. He had me turn my back to him, and I looked at the GoPro as he fiddled with and unhooked my bra.

He pulled the straps down my arms, and I took it off and threw it over towards the sofa.

Drew's hands came around my shoulders and started mauling my tits. He turned me to face him again, and started pulling on my nipples.

When it got too harsh, I sort of shrugged him off, covering my tits up with my hands.

"Not so rough," I said.

His hands went to my waist, and he pulled my thong down to my thighs. He backed up and sat down again, leaving me to pull it down to my ankles then step out of it, I left it on the floor.

"Turn around," he said.

I stepped out of my thong and turned all the way around, so he could see all of me.

"Face the wall."

I turned my back to him.

"Legs apart."

I moved my feet about two feet apart.

"Bend over."

I bent over, so he could see my pussy.

"Spread your cheeks."

I reached back, and held my bum cheeks apart. I just waited.

"OK," he said after a minute or so. "Come here."

I let go of my bum and stood up. When I turned around, he was sitting there with his hard cock out, in his hand.

I sighed and walked over to stand in front of him.

"Sit on it," he said.

I turned around and backed myself up to him, lowering my bum down towards his lap. He let go of his cock, and grabbed my hips, pulling me off balance a little as he tried to pull me down.

"Wait," I said, taking hold of his cock and rubbing it through my pussy lips to get us a little lubricated.

"Put it in."

"In a minute," I hissed at him.

Finally I started to moisten, and could slide it in to my pussy. He pulled me down on to his lap, and I ended up dropping my weight on to him, impaling myself as I did.

I looked at the GoPro as I lifted myself up and settled down on him. It was only a minute or so, and he pulled me off balance, back towards him, grabbing my tits and holding me there. I wasn't expecting it yet, but I could feel his cock throbbing as he emptied his balls inside me. I hadn't even had time to get turned on enough to be disappointed.

When he let go of me, I lifted myself up and off him. I leaned over and grabbed some tissues from the box on the table, and caught his cum as it oozed out of me.

He was already pulling his pants up again.

"Before I see you next time, I want you to get your nipples and clit pierced."

"Yeah, that's not happening," I said.

"Yes it is," he said in a slightly menacing tone, "or I tell Dave you're a whore."

"How would I even hide piercings like that from Dave?"

"I don't care," he said, "that's your problem."

"OK," I said, "let me tell you what's going to happen. I'm not going to do that, and you're going to have to just live with it."

"But..." he started.

"Let me finish," I said. "Let's say you tell Dave. Let's say the worst happens, and we get divorced. We move out and sell the house, then go our separate ways. You get new neighbors. Who knows what they're like. I get on with my life all nice and single, but you? You get reported to the police for sexual extortion. That makes this rape. You go to prison, where I'm sure a pretty little thing like you is going to be really popular. Let's say you don't go to prison, you still get on the sex offender's registry. You think life's hard now? Just you wait."

"But..." he started again.

"But nothing. What we have here is mutually assured destruction. I can't turn you in without turning myself in, and you can't turn me in without me taking a fucking flamethrower to your life."

"So?" he asked, sulkily.

"So we both agree to get along. I don't do anything I really don't want to do, and you get sex at mutually agreeable times."

"But I wanted to show you off to my friends, maybe like a gang bang."

I paused, thinking about that for a short while.

"I'm not saying anything's totally off the table, but I am saying I have to agree to it. This has to be mutually agreeable or it won't work."

"Fine," he said, sullenly.

"Let yourself out," I said, pointing to the door.

I watched him head out of the room, and heard the door slam. Shortly after that, Dave came back downstairs.

"Remind me to never get on your bad side," he said.

"What," I said, "like cheating on me?"

He looked down a little, probably feeling guilty.

"Or maybe getting me into the clutches of a blackmailer? Do you think that'd be on my bad side?"

"I'm sorry," he said.

"It's OK, I'm just fucking with you. You know I love you really."

He perked up.

"And now you're going to take your pants down, sit here and let me get off on you."

He walked over to the chair Drew had just been sitting in. He undid his pants and pulled them and his underwear down, then sat down.

I, in just my stockings, garter belt and heels, did the sexiest walk to him that I could, then knelt down in front of him. I took his cock in my hand and started licking the underside, as I know he likes that. It started getting hard almost immediately, and I sucked the head for a few seconds then let go. I turned around to face the GoPro, then reached behind me to guide his cock into me as I lowered myself onto it.

With my hands on his legs, I started to lift myself up and down, forward and back.

I stared at the GoPro as Dave sat up straighter and his hands came around and pulled on my nipples. I lifted my arms and put my hands on my head, so he'd have better access to my tits. I was really into it now.

Dave was really into it, too, and I could feel his thrusts upwards speeding up a little, so I reached down with my right hand to stroke my clit - I didn't want to miss this orgasm too.

I could feel myself getting really close, and Dave started cumming... his cock throbbing away inside me, and my hand was feverishly stroking when my orgasm crashed over me, leaving me gasping.

After a brief rest, I reached over and grabbed another wad of tissue and held it under me as I climbed off Dave, with slightly wobbly legs.

Still holding the tissue to my pussy, I turned around and knelt down in front of Dave. With my spare hand, I picked his cock up, and licked it.

I cleaned my juices, Dave's and probably even Drew's cum off him, then briefly kissed his balls, one at a time.

I stood up, and collected my clothes and the soiled tissues, then headed off towards the bathroom.

"Don't forget your GoPro," I told Dave.