Sue Set Free: The Morning After

Story Info
The morning after a night in the casino.
2.7k words
4.5
2.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 45 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I have an open relationship. We usually play by ourselves, but sometimes we party together. We'd gone away for a night away at a casino. With Dave's encouragement, I'd had sex with three other guys last night, and passed out so he'd got nothing. When I woke up naked next to him, I decided to wake him up by sucking his cock.

I put my head under the covers and crawled downwards. I found his cock and started softly sucking on the head.

He was still partially asleep, just coming around, and his cock was getting really hard in my mouth. I could feel him starting to thrust as I ran my tongue over the head.

"Stop, stop, stop," he said.

I stopped, and pulled the covers down so I could see his face.

"What's up?"

"I want to stay on edge," he said. "I'm gambling this morning."

I sat back and looked at him.

"You sure?"

"Yup," he said as he got up.

He headed for the shower, so I turned on the TV to watch the morning news.

When he came out of the shower, with a towel wrapped around him, he asked "are you coming?"

"Nah," I said, "I want to get clean from last night, and one of us needs to pack."

I watched him get dressed.

"Wish me luck," he said, and headed for the door.

I watched until the next commercial break, then went and ran myself a bath.

I lay in the bath until it went cold, then got out and dried off. I wandered around the room with a towel wrapped around me, picking up our clothes and packing them away.

Everything was in the case, and I lay on my towel on the bed and turned the TV back on.

After a while, my phone beeped and I rolled over and picked it up.

[Are you all set?]

]Yes[

[Get down here and help me]

]OK, where are you?[

[Dress sexy, I'll pick you up at the elevator]

]OK, 5 minutes[

I rolled off the bed, planning what to wear. I went to the case and pulled on a red thong and my long gray sweater mini-dress thing. It's got long sleeves, fits me tightly and comes to maybe mid-thigh.

I paired that with some sneakers, grabbed my bag and headed to the elevator.

Dave was standing the other side of the lobby, and came over when I stepped out of the elevator and started walking me towards the gaming rooms.

"That looks great," he said. "So here's the deal. I'm playing blackjack with this guy, and I want to fuck his girlfriend."

"What?" I said, in mock horror, "you'd cheat on me *and* your girlfriend with somebody else's girlfriend?"

He ignored me.

"I get the feeling she's up for it, I just need him out of the picture to seal the deal."

"So you're pimping me out to this guy?"

"You're a distraction. You can do that however you want. If you don't like him, you don't have to fuck him."

"Gee, thanks."

"You can just blow him. A little."

I punched him on the arm.

We were approaching a table with an odd couple at it. The older guy, maybe in his mid 50s, was all smiles. He was balding, a bit overweight and dressed too young. The girl, who was younger than me, was pretty and dressed in a red plaid mini skirt and a white blouse like a porn schoolgirl.

"Carl, Dee, this is Sue," Dave said.

"Hi," I said, "pleased to meet you."

Carl got up and came over to hug me. He smelled of cigars and scotch.

"Will the keys to my McLaren fit in your panties?"

I saw Dee roll her eyes. Dave just smiled at me.

I figured I might as well get started.

"Who says I'm wearing panties," I said, smiling at him.

He seemed a little shocked, so I started to lift the hem of my dress. I noticed we were embarrassing the dealer, so I stopped.

Dave sat down at the table, and Carl sat down next to him. Dee seemed to just lurk by Carl's shoulder, but she kept glancing at Dave. I stood next to Dave and smiled at Carl and Dee when they looked at me.

Carl and Dave talked as they played. Carl seemed to be quite rich, and it seemed that's what he'd decided his personality was.

I ignored the occasional innuendo, and finally Dave gave me a look, then looked at Carl and the elevators. He wanted me to get rid of Carl, it seemed.

"So," I started, "do you really have a McLaren?"

He turned and looked at me. "I do."

"Is it here?"

"Yes."

"Would you show it to me? I like fast cars."

"Sure," he said, standing up.

He tossed a chip to the dealer.

"Let me cash out."

Dave got up too. He thanked the dealer, and gave him a few chips, then we went over towards the bank.

Dave went to the normal side, while Carl went to the accounts side. I stood with Dee and waited for them.

"He seems nice," I said to her, a little sarcastically.

"He's OK," she said. "He's helping me pay my bills, so I put up with him."

"So you're like a sugar baby?"

"I guess so," she said. "He just likes me around to make him look like a big man. We're not having sex or anything."

Interesting.

Carl came back from the bank all smiling, and took my arm.

"Why don't you stay here with Dave," he said to her, "it's only a two seater after all. I'll come get you after we're done."

Dave was still standing in line, but I figured he'd be fine with this, so I let Carl steer me towards the parking structure.

Once there we went up the stairs to probably the fourth floor, and walked out towards his car. There was nothing parked near it, which is probably why he'd parked so far up. We were on the ground floor.

It was a pretty dark blue color, and sat there like a cat poised to strike. Carl walked me around to the passenger side and opened the weird door for me. It was a long way down to the seat, and he got a good look up my dress as I climbed in.

"You're wearing panties!"

"I never said I wasn't."

"You suggested it though," he whined.

"I said you shouldn't assume. It makes as ass of you and me."

I smiled at him, and he smiled back, despite his disappointment at not getting to see my pussy.

He closed the door and walked around to the driver's side and climbed in. I was happy to see he didn't do it any more gracefully than I did.

He reached up and grabbed the bottom of the door, pulling it down to close it.

"It's quite cozy in here, isn't it?" I asked him.

"Yup," he said. "Listen to this."

He started the engine, and it snarled as it started, then went back to a low growl. He revved it a few times, causing it to pop and crackle, then turned it off.

"What do you think?"

"I think it's a very sexy car."

"I'll come round and help you out."

He clambered out, and walked around to my side. It's just as well, as I had no idea how the door worked.

The door vanished upwards, and Carl stood there. He didn't have his hand out, and he had a pensive look on his face, so I sat there and looked up at him.

"Do you think the key would fit in those panties?" he asked me.

"Do you want to try?" I asked him, already knowing the answer.

He sort of squatted down next to me and the car, and once I realized he was going to try and do it himself, I relaxed and just pulled the hem of my dress up so he could see my thong. I moved my knees apart a bit as he reached down with the lozenge shaped key, and I shuddered when the cold plastic and metal was pushed into the front of my thong.

I sat there, holding the hem of my dress as he stood up.

"Just a second," he said, "I want to get a picture of this for my buddies."

I figured they'd all heard him ask women this, and he wanted proof that it had really finally worked. I sat and let him take a picture... luckily he was more focused on getting a good shot between my legs so I figured my face wasn't going to be in the picture.

He reached down to help me out, and I spread my legs and stepped out, staggering a little as I caught my balance.

I hadn't pulled my dress down, so Carl could still see my thong.

"May I get that back?" he asked.

"Certainly," I said, making no move to get it for him.

He reached down and lifted the hem of my dress pretty much to my waist so he could reach into my thong and retrieve his key. He reached in a bit further than he needed to, and his hand rummaged around touching my pussy more than necessary, and then he pulled my thong down to mid-thigh, clutching his key in it.

He pulled the fabric with the key down to my ankles, and I steadied myself on his back as I stepped out of it. When he stood up, he put my thong in his pocket.

I really had no idea how long Dave needed me to distract him, so I figured I should drag this out a bit longer.

"Will it fit in your panties?" I asked him, gesturing at the key.

Again, he looked a little shocked.

I held my hand out for the key, and sort of in a daze, he handed it to me. With my dress still up around my waist, I reached for his zipper, sliding it down. I reached my hand in and moved his cock aside in his tighty whiteys, then put the key down by his balls. I slid my hand along his shaft as I drew it out of his pants.

"There," I said, "it fits. Do you want a picture of that, too?"

He shook his head.

"Do you want me to get it back?"

He nodded.

I undid his belt and the button at the waist, then wiggled his pants down to his thighs. His underwear had the bulge where the key was, so I pulled those down too. With my right hand, I took hold of his cock, holding it out of the way. With my left, I reached into his underwear, brushing the back of my hand against his balls, and plucked out the key.

Still holding his cock, I went to hand him the key when he let out a strangled groan and started cumming. I was shocked, as I hadn't done anything yet, and his cum roped out and landed on my right shoulder down to my right tit. It all happened so fast that I didn't even get a chance to point it away from me.

"Fuck," I said, looking up at him with some annoyance and dropping his cock.

"I'm sorry," he said, not looking particularly sorry.

I stood up, and pulled my dress down, and watched him re-dress himself. I knew I didn't have any Kleenex in my bag.

"Do you have any Kleenex, or a rag or something?"

"No," he said, "why? Oh."

"I'm going to have to go and get cleaned up," I said, and started walking towards the stairs.

Carl followed me. We walked down the stairs in silence, and headed across the hotel lobby to the elevators. Once we got there, I pushed the button to summon one to go up, and one of the elevators behind me dinged.

I turned around as the elevator doors opened. There was a guy in there already, and I went to get in.

Carl started to follow me.

"Uh uh," I said, "you don't need to come up to our room."

He, decidedly very obviously I thought, handed me my thong. There was probably no way the guy already in the elevator didn't know what it was.

"OK," he said, "I'll go and find Dave and Dee."

"Sure you will," I thought and watched the doors close.

As the elevator started heading up, the guy in the elevator turned to me and said "you reek of cum."

I could feel myself blushing, and I looked at the floor until the elevator stopped at our floor. Luckily I was the only one to get out at this floor.

I walked to our room, feeling the cum soaking through my dress to cool my skin. Gross.

I opened the door to see Dee's clothes strewn down the hall towards the bedroom, and I could hear moans of pleasure.

"Hi honey, I'm home," I called, dropping my stuff by the bathroom door.

I heard Dave say "shit." I'm not sure why, we both knew what was happening here.

As I walked out of the short hallway past the bathroom, I could see Dee, reverse cowgirl, on Dave. She was still wearing the mini skirt rolled around her waist, but nothing else. I thought she had nice tits. Not too big, like I sometimes think mine are, but big enough. She was leaning forwards, which was probably uncomfortable for him, and he was lying flat on the bed.

"Is Carl with you?" he asked, like I was some sort of amateur.

"No," I said, "he's looking for you on the casino floor."

"Why are you back then?"

"He shot his load all over my dress," I said, stretching my arm out so they could see.

"Eww," said Dee. She'd stopped moving, so it was just like she was sort of sitting on his lap.

"I said you only needed to blow him a little," Dave said, laughing.

"I hardly even touched him," I said. "I'm going to take a shower, then decide whether to burn this dress."

"I guess we should get finished up," Dave said, I'm assuming to Dee.

She started rocking back and forth slowly. I watched them for a few seconds, then I kicked my sneakers off and dropped my thong on top of them. I started heading to the bathroom.

"Wait," I heard Dee say.

I stopped and headed back.

"Huh?"

"You know him - how do I get him off quickly?"

I walked over to the bed.

"Lean back," I said, helping her.

She put her hands back to support herself, and I saw Dave's hands come round to go to her tits, squeezing them.

I watched her humping up and down for a few seconds, then moved down the bed. I reached down to cup Dave's balls, gently stroking them.

I watched his cock stroking in and out of her bald pussy for a while, and when I glanced up at her, she mouthed "do me."

I licked my fingers, and started stroking around her clit, teasing it.

When I glanced back at Dee's face, she caught my eye.

"Take your dress off," she said quietly.

Well, I'm looking at her almost naked, and I was going to take it off soon anyway. I stopped fiddling with them, and unzipped my dress and pulled my arms out of the sleeves. I dropped the dress on the floor and went back to stroking Dave's balls and diddling Dee's clit.

I could feel Dave getting more turned on, as he was thrusting up into Dee. She'd almost stopped moving, so I was able to lean forward and lick on her clit until she started cumming. I stopped licking, and watched her stomach muscles contracting, and then got to watch and feel Dave's balls tightening up as he clenched and relaxed, pumping his cum up into her.

She seemed to collapse back onto Dave, and he held her tight against him, still thrusting into her slowly until his cock slipped out of her.

I watched his cum sliding out of her onto his pubic hair as she struggled to get up.

"Come on," she said to Dave, "he's going to be looking for me."

I went to the bathroom and grabbed a couple of washcloths and soaked them in the sink. I went back to the bedroom and handed one to Dee, and tossed the other over to Dave.

"Go and find Carl," I said, "I'll clean up and see you down there to check out."