Sue Set Free: Tit Dropping

Story Info
Taking some tit drop videos.
1.9k words
4.21
4.7k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 39 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers

My husband and I are in an open relationship. I have a bunch of guys to choose from, while Dave has his steady side piece. He was actually just going off to see her for the afternoon, leaving me by myself.

Not for long though. Drew was at the door. Drew's the next door neighbor's kid. And one of my bunch of guys, funnily enough.

I figured he'd seen Dave leave. I stood back to let him in.

"Is Dave going to be gone a while?"

"Yes," I said. He usually is when he's with his girlfriend.

"Good," he said. "I have to ask you something."

"Huh."

"I'm going away... back to university, and, um..." he paused, "I wondered if I could shoot, um... some video to take with me."

"Really," I said.

"Just for my use."

"Sure."

We looked at each other for a brief pause.

"What did you have in mind?"

"I thought you doing a few tit drops, maybe?"

He seemed to think he was pushing his luck.

"If my face isn't in them, I could see my way to doing that."

"Why no face?"

"Because when you show all your dude friends, they won't know who it is," I said.

"You're pretty recognizable," he said.

"Really?" I asked him. "How?"

"Well," he stuttered, "your pierced nipples for a start."

"If you recognize them, then you've already seen them," I pointed out.

"Oh."

"Look," I said, "we can shoot some stuff with my digital SLR, as it's much better quality than your phone. I'll edit it, and make sure you can't see my face, or anything recognizable in the house, for example, and then I'll give it to you on a USB stick or something."

"OK," he said, brightening up. He was getting his videos after all.

I started heading up to the bedroom, without looking back. I knew he was going to follow me.

We went to my closet, and I pulled out items, and those he liked, I tossed on the bed.

I noticed that he was only selecting tops. I figured that rather than match them, I'd just go bottomless. I doubted anything below my ribs would show up in the videos anyway.

Finally, we were ready. I stripped off, and took the first item off the bed. A sports bra. I pulled that on, and arranged it so it held my tits up as it squashed them against me.

We went over to a plain white wall, I gave Drew the camera, and pointed out how to start it recording.

"From my chin down, OK?"

He nodded.

I watched the little red light come on, and rubbed my hands along the sides of my sports bra. I put my fingers under the bottom elastic, and pulled it out and up, so my tits bounced out. I let go of my bra while it was up by my neck, and pushed my tits together, tweaking my nipples carefully between thumbs and forefingers for a few seconds.

I nodded, and Drew stopped recording. That must have taken all of thirty seconds.

"That was great!" he said.

I took the sports bra off, and went and dropped it on the bed.

"Why am I the only one naked here?" I asked Drew.

He looked down at himself, then put the camera down. I watched as he stripped off, then picked the camera up again. I was pleased to see he'd kept up with the shaving.

I picked up a white lacy bra, and put it on, then headed back to stand in front of him again.

I watched him do the count down thing you see on TV... "five, four, three..." he waved his fingers for two, one, then he pointed at me.

The little red light came on.

I ran my thumbs down the straps, then along the top edge of the cups until they touched in my cleavage. I ran my pointer fingers around the bottom of the cups, and around the back to the clasp.

I unhooked the clasp, and brought my hands back to the front, catching the cups before the bra fell forwards off me. Holding the cups over my tits, I shrugged my shoulders so the straps fell down my arms.

I sort of juggled my tits in my hands for a second, then lifted them up, and took the bra away, so my tits fell down again, jiggling a little.

I held my hands, and bra, down by my waist, and wiggled my shoulders to jiggle my tits some more.

Drew looked up from the screen of the camera as I stopped jiggling, and I saw the recording light go out.

I wandered over to the bed and dropped the bra. The next thing was a tight little button up cardigan, so I put that on.

Drew didn't bother with the sarcastic count down, he just started recording.

I pulled my shoulders back to make the cardigan even tighter, and undid one button.

I ran my left hand around my tit, moving to the second button. I slid that button out too, leaving just the middle one left.

I put my arms up, and put my hands behind my head for a few seconds, the swooped down and undid the last button, letting the cardigan pop open, and my tits pop out.

After a few seconds of that, Drew stopped recording.

I could see Drew was really turned on by now, the tip of his hard cock glistening with pre-cum.

"I have an idea," I said. "Sit on the bed."

He sat down on the bed, still holding the camera.

"Do you want to record yourself tit-fucking me?"

"God, yes."

"You're going to need to hold the camera really still, so try not to move. Just let me do all the work, OK?"

He nodded.

He started recording, and I knelt down in front of him for a few seconds while he figured out where the camera should be.

I held my tits together up towards him, playing with my nipple piercings, then let them fall apart as I leant forward. I pushed them together again, trapping his cock between them.

I knew he was pretty turned on, so I started lifting and dropping my tits to jack him off between them, making sure my nipples were sticking out between my splayed fingers. The head of his cock was disappearing between them when I went up, then popping out when I went back down again.

After a few minutes, I dropped some spit in a long rope onto the head of his cock, and that helped it not be so rough on my skin. Looking at him, I don't think he cared at that point. To be fair, he was holding the camera nice and still.

I kept going until he started to cum, when I pushed my tits down and held them, so his cum went across my neck and over the top of my right tit.

When he'd finished spurting, I went back to gently jacking him between my tits until I felt his cock starting to soften.

He stopped recording when I let go of him.

"Can we do one with your tits like that, all covered in my cum?"

"Um, OK. What do you want me to wear?"

He picked out a white bralette that I tend not to wear as it's not very supportive. I shrugged, and he helped me get it on so we didn't wipe all the cum off my tits with it.

This time he held the camera in portrait style, probably so he could see my pussy too. I wasn't bothered - I figured I could just crop it if I wasn't happy with it, and when the red light went on, I wiped his cum around on my chest, getting a fair amount down into my cleavage. Then I lifted the bralette over my tits, they fell out the bottom, and most of his cum got wiped off me. I kept going, and pulled it over my head and off and dropped it on the floor. Then, using my "fuck you" fingers, I wiped what cum there was left around my nipples for about a minute.

I stopped, and Drew stopped recording.

"My turn," I said. "Give me the camera."

Looking confused, he handed it to me. I went and sat at the head of the bed, so I could lean back against the headboard. I checked, and I could hold the camera steady and pointed at my pussy by putting my elbows against the headboard too.

"Now I want you to go down on me."

"You'll be able to see my face," he whined.

"Probably not enough to recognize you. Besides, this is for my collection, not yours," I said. "I promise, it won't end up on PornHub. Can you absolutely promise me the same?"

"I promise," he said.

"So there's nothing to worry about then, is there?"

"I guess not," he said.

He walked around to the end of the bed, and I started recording.

He crawled towards me on his knees and elbows, and as he got closer, I opened my legs wide. I could just see my pink puffy lips on the camera screen, and I watched the little screen as he stuck his tongue out and started licking up and down my slit.

I was also pretty turned on, so when he started sucking gently on my clit, it didn't take long before I was struggling to keep my elbows against the headboard as I came.

When I was done, and had stopped recording, I tapped him on the head to stop.

"OK," I said, "go home and I'll go through and check this stuff out."

"Can I take a few pictures?"

"Of what?"

"I wanted you sucking my cock."

"I'm too tired, plus that would involve my face, wouldn't it?"

"I was thinking you could lie on your back, and I could just get a couple with my cock all the way in your mouth. You'll only see your neck, and you don't need to suck me off, I just want to take a few pictures."

I sighed.

"OK, let's do it."

I handed him the camera, then lay on my back on the bed. He walked around from my feet to my head, taking pictures of me laying there, knowing he wasn't getting any image I didn't want him to have. Finally, he got to my head. His cock was hard again.

I reached for it, but he said "let me, OK?"

Fine, whatever.

He stood above me, holding his cock against my face for a few pictures, then moved so it was above me, but aligned with my throat.

Finally he backed up, and started feeding it into my mouth. I put my arms up and held his bum as he did this. I could hear the shutter clicking away as he slowly fed his cock into my mouth until his balls were against my nose. I felt one of his hands on my throat for a few pictures, and then he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Thanks," he said, "now I'll leave you to it."

I was glad, as I wanted to get any editing done before Dave got home so I could show him. As Drew dressed, I used my bralette to wipe the worst of the cum and drool and whatever off me, then put on a robe. I walked him out, and locked the door, then went upstairs and took a shower.

I dressed simply in some yoga pants and a sports bra, then went and sat down at the computer.

schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers