SueFromDenver Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she had this technique. You've heard of 'edging.' Well, she must have invented it. She would take me right to the edge, you know, that point where one more stroke, hell, one more touch, and I'd be cumming like a fountain. And then she'd hold me there, and take me a little farther, and hold me there. She was an absolute artist with a man's cock. Honestly, I've never met another like her.

I would make her cum with fingers or lips or tongue or toes as she used my foot for her pleasure. She might grind against my knee or just masturbate as I watched. And always taking me a little farther than I thought was possible while not finishing me.

Then she'd send me back to Mamy Mama, my balls swollen and aching, an ache deep in my belly that I realize now was my prostate, walking bowlegged to protect myself. And I would have to exercise that control then, as we made love again. When I finally had her satisfied and relaxed and could think about my own pleasure, I would cum like never before. Sometimes it felt like I was peeing, it went on so long. And when I finished and looked my semen would be just pouring out of her."

"Wow," I said, his magic potion making me drowsy.

He chuckled and said, "stay awake now, you wanted to hear this and I don't want to say it more than once."

I giggled and said, "okay," through a yawn.

"After I was 'finished,' as they put it," he went on, "mom showed up one day and took me back home. We shared a bed, my alcoholic mom and me, until her liver gave out. Then I joined the Army, did my trick for my country, and here I am, the man you see before you."

I smiled and took his hand which I kissed. "Thank you, Wes," I said, "for sharing all of that."

I yawned once more, managed, "and for treating my ant-eaten ass."

I giggled, closed my eyes, and went to sleep.

12