All Comments on 'Sues' First Time Pt. 01'

by ShutUpJoe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is this racist week in LW?

What absolute bullshit.

knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 5 years ago
hot

cannot wait for other parts to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ffs

racism noun

rac·​ism | \ ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm \

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

b : a political or social system founded on racism

3 : racial prejudice or discrimination

None of that is in this story unless your own racist self reads that into it. Dude is black and has a big dick, get over it. Would you prefer an Asian with a micropene?

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 5 years ago
Oh yes

Oh yes, this is fast and full of great action.

Looking for the next chapter.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Racist?

@Anonymous

I don't think you know the meaning of racist. Just because a story features a black character does not make the story or author racist. The fact that you attack a story simply because it has a black character makes you the racist here, not the author. Also making blanket statements that any story with any interracial content should be in ther interracial category is equally racist.

If the author had not stated Clint was black early on we would not even know it, as there was no racial stereotyping of mannerisms, speech, economic status, etc that could make one think the story is racist.

The only part where that even enters is when Clint reveals his cock and the MC stares, and thinks that MAYBE he is so curious because of the well-known stereotype of well-endowed black men. He makes no racist comment or action and dismisses the thought as mere curiosity. He then observes that Clint is only slightly larger, not PORNSTAR larger.

So, if you are going to insult a story for being racist, please explain what makes it racist. Because right now all I see as an Anonymous commenter who hates it when black men are with white women.

And speaking of stereotypes...

A fairly recent study found that the average cock size is slightly more than 5 inches when erect. This same study went on to say that they found no evidence of significant size variation by ethnicity. The ironic thing is the study showed average sizes of samples from around the globe, and when you review the data, it clearly showed statistically significant variance by country! Japanese men were demonstrably smaller and it showed men from Congo averaged 7.13 inches!!!! That means that men from Congo are 40% larger than the average of ALL ethnicities. When compared to the average Japanese man, they are 75% larger. So, the conclusions of the study were not supported by its own data.

I wonder what ethnicity and penis size was most common among the men who did the conclusion...

KB

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 5 years ago
I smell another cuck story.

If this were to develop in to a good swap story I would probably like it. But the "his black dick is bigger than mine" theme is making the next installment predictable.

Wife can't get enough of the BBC and wants more after. Cuck husband all too willing to accommodate her.

Prove me wrong.

Ps. Thanks for making the story short.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Would have been pretty good as a soft swing story, except for the wife smirking. Leaving it open to being just another crappy cuck or HW story ruined it for me.

WTF kind of loser would ever share their spouse on an anniversary??? Ick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sick of the same old bullshit

here we go again! The big black myth. The white wife gets fucked by a master ruining her for white husband. Sick of this total bullshit. I'm going to find a new website. So shallow and ignorant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Don't let anyone bother you

Write the next chapter as you envisioned it. You are writing this to please yourself, not the naysayers.....

CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsalmost 3 years ago

Very Hott!!! Still Hoping for More

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous