All Comments on 'Sugar and Spice Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyabout 3 years ago

Anyone who thought the politics would just disappear in this new set of stories must not be happy. I just wonder if you are prognosticating how our glorious leader will treat this July 4th. Anyone want to take any bets? Great read WW. Looks like you are setting up for the coming stories, I look forward to those.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

NAHH, the IC already has a plan to deal with these usurpers which call themselves peaceful protesters.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments

The next chapter of the story is submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

tranzmany - I had not intended for this story to be as political as it is, but the cleanup of the last two stories turned into this. Also, when I wrote 'Black and Blue', it was getting to be months past the Media-ginned-up riots of last summer, and I felt the tiredness and beginning apathy of being inundated with all that. But now we have fresh things... the Chauvin trial, a couple of Police-involved deaths of criminals, and a deeply corrupt Attorney General starting investigations of Police Departments JUST to keep the racism narrative going.

Politics will never leave my stories completely, but we'll be returning to the more standard Election issues in the next few stories. And, of course, more Carole Troy.

tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
A LOT OF SUPERFALOUS WRITING IN LOUISIANA

but knowing all about enemies as well as friendlies really do aid in making plans and ops. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
“...deeply corrupt Attorney General...”

Come on...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 3 years agoAuthor
Anonymous/"deeply corrupt AG"

Absolutely. Merrick Garland may be THE most corrupt Attorney General in US history. THANK GOD that Garland was DENIED a seat on the US Supreme Court!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Corrupt AG Evidence Please

Upon what do you base your opinion?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 3 years agoAuthor
Anon/Corrupt///

Why, something i've been alluding to in my stories: using the power of GOVERNMENT to crush political opposition. Right after the Chauvin verdict, with the story about to be dropped by the 'Drive By' Media, corrupt AG Garland opened investigations of two Police Departments for alleged civil rights violations... just to keep the 'racist cops' narrative going.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 3 years agoAuthor
Anon/Corrupt pt. deux

Oh yeah... AG Garland's FBI Illegally raided the home of Rudy Giuilani to get his privileged, personal information as President Trump's personal attorney. But when Giuilani tried to give the the information on Hunter Biden, the FBI refused to touch it.

Additionally, Hunter Biden committed a felony crime by lying on the form he filled out to buy a gun... felony crime, but AG Garland refuses to investigate nor prosecute Hunter Biden's FELONY crimes.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****This read is really entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES