All Comments on 'Sugar and Spice Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
THE DEEPER WE SEARCH THE AMOUNT OF DIRT THATS COLLECTED

puts the crooks into courts with multiple provable charges. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not, I hope, Inga is about to become a fatality in the story. I despise rapists, and was quite happy that Wilson literally got a rocket up his arse. If he's killed Inga, the repercussions against the living BHBoyz will be swift and equally as final (I hope)

Thanks for all your writing. I've spent the lockdown here in the UK re reading all your work. I absolutely love it.

BG

teedeedubteedeedubabout 3 years ago

I actually laughed out loud when I read the "write stories for an adult website" comment. Thankfully, there is no need for me to write anything because what you write pings my beliefs 100%. I wonder at times how you get by with it. But I sure enjoy it and it's actually cathartic just to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WW, I knew that that the intercept of the bad guys was coming but you really surprised myself and Iam sure a lot of your readers. More to the point though, you seem hell-bent on throwing politics more and more into your stories. Leave the politics alone and concentrate on the IC and his police force. Thanks

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 3 years agoAuthor
next chapter submitted, and comments

The next and concluding chapter of this story has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

Anon - "Leave the politics alone and concentrate on the IC and his police force." I hope everyone sees the (unintended) humor in that statement that I see.

teedeedub - Literotica has been good about allowing stories of many and opposing opinions. I thought 'Schools and The Second' would never make it to publication, but it did. I'm not complaining. Also, yes, it's cathartic to write the stories and have some fun with what are some truly bad things going on right now.

Anon/lockdown - I've been spending my time on lockdown writing these stories. We're not really locked down here in Atlanta, and I've had my first COVID vaccine shot, but I don't get out much in a healthy (pun not intended) overabundance of caution. Glad the stories are helping you through your lockdown...

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 3 years ago

Well as i read this last comment about leaving politics out. I for 1 am glad somebody out here hss the BALLS to say n talk about whats happening in our world. Its folks like chicken anonymous there who have their head in the sand will b mighty surprised when uncle is banging on their door. GREAT work as usual WW please dont change a thing n keep up the GREAT work.

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 3 years ago

Great read WW. I wonder is it called breaking the fourth wall when you wrote what you wrote addressing the readers. Is it the same in writing I wonder. I'm not sure at this point the IC can be the IC without being politically biased as his beliefs and views are fundamental to who he is. Can he be fully divorced from his politics? Can anyone nowadays after declaring a view of any side truly be separated from their views nowadays? Either way great writing again WW. Thanks for this!

GodianMichaelGodianMichaelabout 3 years ago

Oh no!

I hope Inga hasn't lost her memory of every one...or worse...

Great writting! As always

I don't mind the politics, I'm always open to new ideology... I listern to them all absolve them, sieve out the trash and retain the gems...

Looking forward to the final chapter.

5*

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Hate to think and say this but Inga has died. What it will do to Don, Jerome and the others I hate to think. Will it have any effect on the 200 perps awaiting trial, ie. will they be accessories to murder.

The flowers for Teresa from the TCPD military veteran's was a really poignant touch, very touching.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Good chapter very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES