Sugar Daddy's Delight Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More than ever, Martin."

"How long will it take you to pack your things, Dimple?"

"I am packed because while I have camped out with other students my living was done out of my two suitcases, a box of books, and a leaf bag of Miscellaneous things ."

"Well, young lady, lets finish taking care of business and go get them." He reached into his jacket and retrieved the contract. In the not-to-exceed amount field he erased the dollar figure she had penciled and inked in an amount that was about 5 percent more. She watched him sign the legal size sheet and then step into the office. He returned in a moment with a copy and gave it to her. He poured two glasses of wine and said, "I propose we toast our coming year together. "

After they drank, Dimple made the first move to touch her Sugar Daddy by hugging him and lightly kissing him on the cheek. She only said, "My goal is to make you satisfied entirely with your purchase - so much so in fact until saying goodbye in 13 months will be the most difficult thing you will have ever done."

Martin simply smiled and said, "Hear Here!"

At bedtime that night both were tired and fell into the kingsize bed asleep after showering separately - Dimple wore a simple gown and Martin wore only his boxer shorts. Six hours later Martin got up to piss and returned and fell back to sleep. At that point Dimple moved over and held his cock. She was shocked that his erection was large and instant because she had read that men past 50 were slow to become excited.

He was wide awake instantly and moved his body into a position that made her access to him easier. So she immediately began copying what she had seen watching a porno with her three room mates. She almost gagged when trying to get his member down her throat, and backed off. She then recalled that the slut of the four roommates had said, "Gently rub his balls downward while your mouth and

fingers are on the upstroke when sucking his cock, and you can delay his coming as long as you wish."

After a few minutes of this Martin's butt started coming off the bed and a low level continuous groan of pleasure came from his throat. Her sense was that he wanted to finish now. But she stopped pleasuring him and got on top of him so that she could guide him into her. But, she was forced to gradually get more and more of him into her since he was much larger than the 2 boys she had known. But this had the effect on Martin of easing his desire to explode and allowed him to just enjoy the moment. In about 5 minutes he was all the way in and enjoying one of the high moments of his 55 years.

Again, Dimple remembered the slut saying, "Squeeze your kegels on the upstroke to make him last a long time." After practicing that for a few minutes Martins low level moans of pleasure started again and became progressively louder. She sensed that he would finish soon and then relaxed to just meet his up stroke with her down stroke. The explosion came abruptly, and for one moment Dimple feared he might

have a heart attack because his body was thrashing around so violently. He then calmed down and so did she.

They both collapsed from exhaustion.

She was still on top of him and didn't move after his soft member came out of her. Dimple thought, "The slut told me, 'don't forget your dildo' when I said goodbye to them. But hell, this old man gave me my very first natural orgasm. Lucky me! But, this is over in a year so don't get hooked on it, Dimple." There was a smile on both faces as they slept on the sheets they had dampened.

After two sex events in the morning Dimple said, "I am super impressed you got it up the third time in 8 hours."

He said, "Speaking of getting it up, we had better get ready for a 5 and 3 year old tornado this afternoon about 4 or so because my daughter and grandchildren are coming. She is excited to meet my new companion."

She smiled and said, "That sounds great to me and that will give us enough time for a short run and a shower. You in the mood for that?"

"Yes, but I need to pace myself and don't be alarmed if I turn around and go home leaving you to finish your run on your own."

The run of the two new lovers started at a very slow jog but increased progressively. Martin would blast ahead and then slow back down to a jog and continued the pattern. After 45 minutes or so, Martin slowed to a fast walk and said, "That's it for me. I'm on my way home and please join me after you finish your run, dear Dimple?"

She squeezed his hand and burst forward into a solid run. Martin looked with envy at the youth who had already given him so much pleasure and whose heels were now almost touching her buttocks as she sped away.

After her post-run shower, Dimple went into their bedroom naked drying her short hair with a fluffy towel. Martin stood up and said, "God! I want to kiss your body so badly but we don't have time because the 'tornado' will be here any minute."

She replied, "Oh, that would be fun! But, why don't you plan to spend the night between my legs after dinner tonight? I would really like that!"

"You have a date, lady."

Martin walked into the living room area while Dimple put on her clothes. The next thing she heard was two young voices scream, 'GRANDPA!' followed by lots of chatter. Dimple walked into the room to see his stunningly beautiful daughter transferring the three year old from her arms to her father's arms. Introductions and small talk went on and the impatient five year old was tugging at Martin's pants legs saying, "Lets go see the ducks on the pond, Grandpa."

After Martin and the two children left the condo, Susan hugged Dimple and told her, "You are exactly what Daddy needs if everything he emailed me about you is true. My brother thinks it's a crazy idea and he says that my Mother went bonkers after he told her and is livid that he would do such an expensive thing."

"Well, Susan, it's his money and he must work very hard many hours each day and the concept itself is a sound one when one thinks about it."

"That's not the half of it, Dimple, because no one quite grasps the red-eye flights and being alone except when he is in the presence of a customer. He then comes home to an empty house after not talking to a soul for a full day sometimes. And then he goes out socially to meet someone only to find a world of mixed up people just like my mother."

"Does your brother support him the way you do?"

"Ha ha Mark is an asshole and not even worth discussion. He only comes by and stays a few minutes, and even then they can only discuss shop-talk. Daddy put his reputation on the line by getting him the job he has - against my counsel, I might add. Every time Mark comes by our house my husband says, 'Don't you need to be somewhere else Guy'? Mark is a bummer!"

The two ladies discussed food and cooking and other daily activities that pleased Martin Caldwell, along with some things that really perturb him - like asking questions about his ex wife. As the chatting continued Dimple and Susan found that they, too, had much in common and slowly a bond started building between them.

The man of the house returned with his two charges who excitedly ran to their mother to describe what they had seen at the pond that the homeowners association maintained. Susan said, "Mom has seen the pond and the ducks why not tell Dimple what you saw."

At that point both children converged on the new comer excitedly talking about a new, multi colored duck that was not there during their last visit. Dimple became animated with excitement at their descriptions. She said, "It sounds like some mallard ducks in our pond when I was a little girl. In the real cold weather it was my job to feed them, otherwise they found their own food." Her chatting with the children went on and on, and she noticed that this gave Martin and his daughter, Susan, time to be alone for their talk.

There were cookies and milk served and the non-stop chatting finally died down.

Susan said, "Get your things together and give Grandpa a big hug we need to get home to meet Daddy when he gets home from work." After this was done the older child went over to Dimple without any urging. Unexpectedly, the child warmly hugged Dimple's neck and planted a kiss on her cheek. Seeing this, the three year old did the same.

Visibly surprised, Martin and Dimple paused their private conversation and simply looked at each other. This was followed by a big smile on the Grandpa's face, and then his daughter's face as well.

After they were alone later Martin asked his new girlfriend, "Want to take a walk to unwind from their visit?"

As they walked around the common areas of the condominium complex, the lovers talked about their immediate plans. Martin had been trying to come to a decision and finally did so. He asked, "I fly to Heathrow late Monday. Are you comfortable navigating around DFW airport with all the construction going on? Obviously I am asking, do you have a lot of experience driving?"

"Martin, in the country I started driving at ten years old because by then I could see over the steering wheel. And yes, I have driven to DFW for passenger pick up or drop off four times. I have driving confidence and have yet to file a claim on an insurance company."

His response to that was simply, "Hmmm."

She said, "Now that I can afford it I will take five courses because you will pay my tuition, fees, and text book costs - not to mention my living expenses. Also, before this semester starts, I will be coming up to speed in some difficult material - for example, applied Stochastic processes." I also must read 3 or 4 hundred pages of petroleum-related publications. But, while doing that I will keep you sucked dry so you will have no desire to even look at another woman while you are under contract to me. Also, I have agreed to occasionally baby sit your grandchildren while Susan and Jerry go out to dinner. So, that will be my focus."

The deep down smile that took over Martin's face made his young lover, inwardly feel excitement of a, 'job well done.'

About my Heathrow travel, I will get to spend more time with you Monday if

you drop me off and pick me up on my return. To do that, may I get some information off your driver's license?"

After she handed it to him he said, "Excuse me a minute," and pulled out his iPhone and pasted a number in to call. The speaker phone started with, 'you have reached Easton Insurance..' and he dialed an extension and said, "This is Martin Caldwell. Please add Dimple..." He read off the particulars and finished by saying, "Please call me to confirm this after she has been added to my policy."

Dimple was bursting with pride that she had won this man's trust quickly and still could not believe that her life was not a beautiful dream at this point.

Later the two were on silk sheets naked in the brightly lighted master bedroom.

For the first time Martin had paid very close attention to her small breasts. He said, "You told the complete truth about your small breast size but you neglected to tell me that you have gigantic nipples. Oh Boy!" He kissed her body until his tongue ached followed by his whole body aching from tiredness before he fell asleep.

His lover was aglow. This was the first time Dimple had felt a man's tongue on her anus but concluded silently, "I like this!" as it had brought on her second orgasm. She had wanted to kiss his cock but Martin refused so she had spent a half hour coming down from her exciting evening before she dropped off to sleep.

Monday morning he got the suitcase and suit hanger out and started teaching Dimple how to pack for his travels. After this was done he said , "I am sure there will be something I have forgotten but you are so focused on details until after you have done this a time or two I won't even need to check it anymore. Each travel is different, but study the itinerary that I email you and my two children as soon as the Travel department sets me up."

On Monday afternoon Dimple drove the the super luxury sedan as if she had done it a hundred times. She could tell that Martin, sitting beside her, was actually relaxed as he evaluated her skill at first and then gave up watching, obviously satisfied.

At his terminal she pulled into short

term parking. Watching the clock

they sat in the car 'making out' like teenagers. The traveler said, "We will be arrested for indecent exposure if we don't stop. Besides, we have many months getting to know each other's body and mind."

Later Martin reluctantly turned her hand loose outside the TSA check point and

she watched him disappear behind the barrier of people. At this point, tears of happiness flowed freely down her face. She returned to the car and drove home. She said out loud to nobody, "This is as good as it gets!"

——

Three weeks later Dimple sat in her first class as the new semester started. She thought to herself, "Well, my Man came through. He wrote checks as I presented the college bills without flinching or comment."

Now, Martin had been in New Jersey for the past three days and she would be picking him up late in two days. She could tell right away that the semester was going to be academically difficult. The next afternoon she had run and then was on the bow-flex machine doing leg curls when she heard a pounding on the front door. She knew it had to be one of Martin's two children - probably Mark - and said standing behind the door, "Who's there?"

"It's Mark Caldwell, Dimple. May I come in?"

She had met him just once when he had stopped by unannounced and found her having just finished a 7 mile run and looked growdy. He gave her body a once-over but then focused on her eyes. He continued to look directly at her when Martin had introduced the two.

So, she asked herself, "The big question now is, why is he here?"

She said through the door, "You may not come in, Mark. Your father sends you an itinerary when traveling and you have no business here when you know I am alone. So leave quietly and I won't tell your father you wanted to barge in here. Don't do this again, please."

Mark said, "Aw come on, Dimple. We both know you are just a very expensive whore. Why not play with a real man on the side a little - Dad will never know."

Dimple was livid with rage. But she held her breath and counted to ten and finally said, "You can not afford me, Mark. Please go away now!" At that she returned to exercising, determined to ignore him.

After she finished her workout Dimple walked back to the front of the condo and looked out the window. Mark sat outside in his sports car without moving a muscle. She watched for a full ten minutes and then the sports car roared away.

---

Mark Caldwell's put-down was brutal on his ego! "How dare a whore talk to me like that?" He sat in his Corvette trembling as he thought a thousand thoughts. "Should I break a window and enter? No, I had better not do that because she just might 'rip my arm out of my socket' as Susan had said she could and would if I put a move on her."

Those growing up with a silver spoon in their mouth find it difficult to deal with a woman who chooses rather than one who is chosen in the sex game. This was the first such encounter for Mark, and it hurt badly! In time it even dawned on hime that his father's whore destroyed his self image. He fired up the 450 horse power engine and sped towards his favorite hangout bar.

Mark sat in his usual chair positioned at the bar drinking an exotic double Daiquiri. His thoughts continued to drive him crazy, as they circled round and round in his head. A woman's familiar body slid into the bar seat beside him and said, "HiYa Mark. Wanna buy an old pal a drink? What you are drinking looks good."

He looked at the voice's owner and grimaced. Betsy had been one of the party girls who frequented this bar looking for 'Mister Right' and giving up because all that had been available to her were variants of 'Mark Caldwell.' He started a meaningless conversation by agreeing to buy her a drink, and then her chatter started. As she spoke he remembered, "The first time we got it on, the aftermath was a feeling of 'she's-just-a-wet-fuck'. But during the past two years either she got better or my standards went down - one or the other. We wound up in bed several times but only when I was desperate." He looked around the bar and no other candidates were there at the moment. He breathed, "This is not my fucking day!"

After a while he said, "Millie! Drink up and let's fuck!"

She replied, "Hey there is no hurry. I haven't had lunch and we can spend some time enjoying each other's company. Loosen up, Mark! You look like the IRS just just screwed you where I hope you will be screwing me later! Heh heh."

He replied, "Actually, it was worse than an IRS audit and I still feel rotten. Maybe the magic you wield will make me feel better."

Two hours later the two were in his bed and she felt like she had had a banner day. She thought, "Mark hasn't eaten my pussy for the last two times we fucked. He doesn't know that that is the only way he can get me off. If he doesn't eat me now should I break the news that he can not make me orgasm with his cock? But if I tell him that then the fancy dinners and good booze will disappear. What's a girl to do? I will just continue to fake it, I guess."

Mark started kissing her ample breasts and then moved down to her pussy. She spread her legs to make access easier and he proceeded to tongue her clit while she continued to urge him to use more pressure so that her clit could feel the action. In a few minutes she had a mild, surface orgasm, and this prompted Mark to move up to missionary position to enter her when suddenly he lost his erection, entirely.

He rolled over onto his back and she jumped on his cock taking him in her mouth at the same time. For the next ten minutes she used all the skills she had learned as a bar-fly for four years to bring him back to life. It was hopeless.

She finally rolled off of him and lay on her back. Millie said, "I think you are under too much stress, Honey, so give me a rain check for when things smooth out. Will you?"

"Oh of course Dear Lady, in fact I had been planning to take you to the Petroleum Club for dinner soon. I am in a rough spot, so please forgive me. "

She replied, "Of course I forgive you. But I need to put on my clothes and leave because I need to be across town in a half hour. I will make it up to you, O.K?"

Mark waved his hand and said, "Of course I will be seeing you."

The playboy lay in bed with his head resting in his hands as tears streamed down his face. He spoke out loud to no on, "What is wrong with me? It's that whore that Dad has bought who simply jinxed me. No Mark, you are an asshole and should go to the mirror to see just how one is suppose to look. No, it's that country girl whose body looks like a goddam statute who is fucking up your mind! No Mark, you were fucked up long before she came on the scene. Yeaowwww!"

There was soon a pounding on his door and the apartment manager said, "Are you alright, Mr. Caldwell?"

Coming back to reality he said, "I am fine Mr. Jones, it's just that I had a nightmare. Sorry for disturbing your tenants."

He picked up his phone and dialed a number from memory. His mother answered with her real estate company greeting and her name and said, "How may I help you today?"

"Mom, I feel like shit and need to talk to you badly. Do you have any time?"

"She thought, "Shit! I am going to miss a showing that I really need to make," but then said, "I am 15 minutes from your apartment so I will be there shortly."

Helen Caldwell found her son, Mark, sitting at his kitchen table. There was two thirds of a bottle of Haig and Haig sitting in front of the distraught 22 year old, and ice cubes slowly melted in a glass. She rushed up to him and hugged his neck with a death grip.