Sugar Daddy's Delight Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point both were wailing as tears flowed. She asked, "What kind of problem does my baby have? Mom can help you solve it if will tell me everything about it."

"I am no good, Mom. I met Dad's new whore last week and she simply nodded when we were introduced. She

had just returned from running and her top was wet from sweat. She saw right through me with her penetrating eyes and ignored me as if I were a moot point. Dad explained her degree plan and career goals and and what she would be doing for the next year. He said simply, 'she is a paid companion for the next year' so just get use to seeing her here when you choose to come around to visit me. Then he said, 'Mark, I fully expect you to be a gentleman in her presence or I promise a wall will fall on you!'"

His Mom, inwardly shocked that her ex-husband cared so much for a paid companion, asked, "So, he has a high paid sex toy. What is different between her and your high-paid sex toys starting in your freshman year at college? He has one and you have many - I fail to see the difference."

"Mom, I can not get her out of my mind." At this point he related the full story of him banging on his Dad's door and her refusing to let him inside. He continued, "I lost my erection later trying to get it on with one of my regulars. I am no good Mom!"

"Son, there is always someone smarter and who has more savvy that one meets. You went to college, you can teach yourself to be successful. Why not do it?"

"Mom, in college I picked the easiest degree plans and focused on getting laid and partying, unlike Dimple, who

is in engineering and focused on becoming a known name in that industry. When she is not studying or cleaning his house, she is setting his soul on fire in bed. That should have been me whose soul is on fire set by a super woman like her. But instead, all I get are wet fucks! And today I couldn't even do that."

"Don't use that bar language with me, young man! How are you getting along in your entry level job your father got for you?"

"I am on probation because one of the office whores filed a sexual harassment suit. They would have walked me to the door except for their fear of Dad's reaction."

At this point it dawned on Mrs. Caldwell that her son, the one she had spoiled rotten in his pre-teens while largely ignoring her daughter, Susan, had major problems. She frankly felt fear and anxiety about his future. She said, "You are in a hole and must dig yourself out of it. Let me tell you a story that might help, Son.

"Martin and I bought our first house before your sister Susan was born. It was too big for our budget but we struggled and made payments. But later I went through a dry spell when I just couldn't close a sale and Martin was a salaried sales trainee. I spread my legs just once for a prospect and made the sale."

"Did Dad ever know abut it?"

"No, and he still doesn't. But I was young and felt so badly afterwards until I said all the things to myself that you have been telling yourself that lead to your call me in your distress. But I resolved to double my hours and look for better leads and my sales started going up. We weathered that and a year later I became pregnant with your sister. Martin and I made it after I pulled myself up. Until last year there was never another man in my bed after my youthful indiscretion and you will make it, too, after you pull yourself up."

At this point his Mom's tears were overwhelming. She blew her nose and wiped her eyes. She then continued, "Everyday for the rest of my life I will regret bedding that salesman that led to my asking Martin for a divorce. Worse, I no longer am that high profile agent whose picture often shows in the real estate pages after I did what I did. I am trying to claw my way back to the top, and you have to do the same thing!"

"Mom, this is a different field and what you did doesn't apply!

"It does apply, the essentials are the same, Mark! You have got to spend long hours getting your arms around what your Dad's company is making and selling. Trust me this once, Son, your management will notice. It is important because if you don't you just join the ranks of the unemployed and unemployable. Nobody will buy your drinks and fancy food either. One other thing, Mark, in college you kept switching degree plans learning little because you knew that your mother wouldn't throw you to the wolves, but don't be so damn sure now. You are a man, grow up and act like it."

"Damn Mom, is my crisis that serious?"

"Son, I am trying my damnedest to become the woman once again who your father admires. I don't want to grow old alone or with a man I loathe. If you get busy, Martin just might stop frowning when we meet because he will understand that I played a role in your recovery because your sister will gladly tell him in no uncertain terms. So, if you really learned to understand those instruments and machinery a miracle just might happen for both you and me. Every foreman and product manager on the shop floor would go out of their way to brag on you to your father if you would just pull yourself together. Moreover, I just might have a chance with Martin, again. Do it to help us both, son, especially you."

Mark smiled at his Mom and stood up. He recapped the scotch bottle and put it in his liquor cabinet. Turning to his Mom he said, "I will give a college try to reorganize my confused mind - Susan says 'there is nothing but spaghetti between my ears.' I really want to prove her wrong and to be man enough to latch on to a decent woman just like Dimple. And I hope the best for you trying to attract Dad again. And, thank you for coming by, Mom, when I really needed you."

————

Two months later it was Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Dimple had ridden the Greyhound to visit her parents and would be back Sunday night. Martin had just landed this afternoon and drove directly to the Product Manager's office, off the shop floor. He put a control module on the P.M.'s desk and said, "Harry, the customer said, and I quote, 'Your design people can not get it right. You are going to have to do better or I am going to check out your competitors.'" The P.M. walked out to a test bench and asked a technician to print the functional diagram in the digital circuitry. He took the sheet of paper back into his office and then pulled up the customer's order on his Mac.

Harry handed both copies to the irate salesman and said, "Martin, compare what he got with what he ordered. Every single component was exactly as the customer ordered."

After examining the diagrams Marin said, "Wow! I owe your guys an apology while I come up with and practice a speech to give the customer so we won't lose half million in sales yearly because he is pissed off."

"Martin, you make the big bucks and I am sure they won't go away after you have given them your magic pitch!"

The salesman said, "If he comes back and says we should have caught a glaring error like that and questioned him, what is the cheapest unit price I can quote for 30 more units?"

Harry told him as Martin headed out the door. The P.M. then hesitantly added, "Martin, one other thing that might make your day. Your son has really turned around, and congratulations to you and him."

The father asked asked, "Whaaa...t?"

"Yes. You know the new widget we are marketing that turns the pump-jack motor on when there is oil available to pump to the surface and then off when none is available."

Martin asked, "How...?"

The P.M. held up his hand and said,

"The sales department will take the course in due time, so hold that question, please?"

He then continued talking about the top salesman's son and said, "Mark took the only course on it I have given so far to employees and aced the written closed book test afterwards. I then bought him a beer and queried him to find out what he knew for sure - thinking that he might have hacked into the test and answers. But he hadn't. He understands the complex device from the ground up. In fact, he came back to me with several suggested changes that might make the course concepts more easily grasped by our customer students. Those changes are now part of the course outline. In fact, I am taking him to the Permian Basin with me next week for him to teach part or all of the first field presentation of this course."

Martin asked, "Are we talking about my son, Marcus (Mark)?"

Harry said laughingly, "None other. In fact, we have hired a media company to

video the 3 day course so we can detect needed improvements. Want to watch your son in action afterwards?"

"You bet I do, Harry. Thank you for the good news about Mark."

Martin smiled and said, "Happy Thanksgiving," and left feeling a thousand times better than when he went inside.

-----

The next morning two children were jumping on his bed screaming,

"Get Up, Grandpa. Where is Dimple?"

He hugged them after sitting up and said, "She is visiting her Mom and Dad. But she has promised to spend Christmas with us. Will that be nice?"

"Oh yes!" and they jumped down to go tell their mother the news.

Missing Dimple so much he wanted to reach out and touch her while dressing, Martin said to himself, "You are entirely too attached to this Brainiac woman. How will you have the wherewithal to say goodbye to her? You are an old man and she deserves a shot at true happiness complete with a husband who loves her and a family. Prepare yourself to turn loose of her, Old Boy, when the time comes - forgetting his own advice for the moment."

Martin went into the living room and shook hands with Jerry Feinberg, his son-in-law and hugged his daughter.

Jerry said, "Mom and Dad bought a turkey cooker specifically for this Thanksgiving get together. Is everyone ready to go?"

The oldest child started jumping up and down and said, "Lets hurry and go now!"

Later, while the Feinberg grandparents were visiting with the children, and Susan was preparing side dishes, Jerry and Martin had a chance to talk privately. Martin Caldwell said, "I am hearing some amazing stories about my son turning his life around at work. Do you know anything about that?"

Jerry said, "Something has changed. He

was over at our house talking excitedly about some kind of new teaching assignment he had gotten. He even sat down to dinner with us - a first since your divorce, I think. He was more relaxed. Even the children warmed to him somewhat. You know he doesn't drive that corvette anymore you bought him while in high school, don't you?"

"Really?"

"Yes. He now drives one of the low end Acura's. He even had a sport coat and tie on when he last came. He has changed, Martin. It's about time, if you ask me."

The dinner was served and Martin kept up an intense conversation at the table so that he would not cry tears of happiness about his son. After the senior Feinberg's said goodbye to the five and Jerry and his daughter had delivered him back at his condo, he said goodbye to them and the grandchildren.

Martin then got into his automobile and drove over to his son's apartment. He had parked in a visitor slot and was making his way to the third floor on the outside staircase set. He looked up and could see his ex-wife hugging their son

at his apartment door. Apparently she and her date had dropped by for a Thanksgiving visit and were leaving just as Martin was arriving.

The first thing Martin noticed was how nice his ex-wife looked now, especially since she wore a beautiful holiday dress. Yes, he concluded he still missed and and wanted to simply hold her close to him. But not wanting to talk to them, he turned at a nearby door of a darkened apartment and knocked as if he were visiting. With Martin's back to the chatting couple, they did not see him as they passed.

He then climbed another set of stairs and knocked on his son's door. When Mark opened it, he said, "Dad! What a pleasant surprise come in," as he voluntarily hugged his Dad for the first time in recent memory.

Martin said, "I just wanted to wish my son a happy Thanksgiving Day. How are you, son?"

Mark said, "Well, Mom and her date took me to the Four Seasons for a fancy dinner. In fact, they just left and I am surprised that you didn't encounter them. Now I have just started getting into some technical manuals that are out on the new oilfield specialty product lines we are developing."

Martin said to his son, "I had heard from the P.M. and from Jerry Feinberg that you were turning a corner and taking on more responsibility. I am so happy for you! Now that you are actually studying tech manuals I am overwhelmed with happiness," as he could no longer hold back his tears of happiness.

"Dad, I am tired of chasing whores and lying to people in a saloon environment. I want a quality woman, just like the one you have leased for a year. So, in order to afford that I need to get to be very good at what I do. So I am hitting the books and suddenly my ears burn with interest when anyone who knows more than me is talking."

"Speaking of my woman, Son, I almost didn't hook up with her because she is too plain looking, but her other qualities more than made up for what she lacked in the looks department. I am so glad I did now."

Talking man to man now, his son said, "I can not even visualize my Daddy jumping on a beautiful body with a mixed up mind more concerned about fixing the world rather than fixing herself. Dimple is good therapy for you. Regrettably Mom's medicine didn't work but I have hopes she will learn from you get her own life together."

"Seriously, son, how is your Mom?"

"Well, happiness has eluded her but she is once again the top closer in her company - and has made a couple of friends. She works until tiredness simply overtakes her and then I suspect she goes home and dreams about her ex-husband."

"Well, Son, at the end of the day, I, too, miss her and wish..., " leaving the end of the sentence unsaid.

After ten more minutes of chatting, Martin said, "I am really excited with your first class in the Permian Basin next week - Harry told me. I will have to take that course myself at some point, so teach well! And that is an order from your Dad!"

This time the son embraced his father and said, "I am going to give it a college try, Dad."

———

Sunday evening late Martin found himself sitting in the passenger pick up area in front of the Greyhound Bus Station in Dallas. He saw Dimple walking towards his car, rolling a suitcase. Instead of clicking the door unlocked, he jumped out and ran to her so that he could take her luggage. The big smile on both of their faces told of two people glad to be alive and glad to be together. Driving back to his condo, Martin talked about his son.

"Dimple, I do believe he is pulling himself together - that means so much to a parent as you will know someday."

At this point, Martin told her about his son's achievements and new assignment and how he was fiercely working to come up to speed.

She said with genuine surprise, "That is fantastic, Martin. I am so happy for him and you. About you, I told my parents that a boy-friend and benefactor who is crazy about me writes checks that pays my expenses. But no, I didn't tell them you are older than they are, or that I am your paid lover, and that I am back on my own after the degree awards ceremony in early June!"

By the time Martin got her suitcase into the closet at home for unpacking, he started clawing at Dimple. She said, "I need to wash the dust of the road off me first. Why not take your clothes off and wait for me?"

——-

It was two weeks before the office Christmas Party and the top salesman had a problem. The CEO had said to him privately, "Martin, be prepared to make a longer, more sombre speech this year since you will be pinch-hitting for the Vice President of Sales while he is on extended sick leave. Remember we have challenges with the zero interest rates and a collapsing economy, but assure our employees that we can weather the storm - even with declining oil prices, once again."

Martin replied, "Well, I once was a Toastmaster, so I will brush up on my techniques, Mr. Spikes. Thanks for the opportunity."

Later that evening Martin was coming down from a vigorous coupling with his live in doll, Dimple. While they were resting he said, "Dear, I have a problem and would like to ask how you would solve it."

"Yes, Martin, I will give it my best shot. Go ahead."

He told her about the party and the CEO's private conversation and added, "The VP-Sales is on his way to the crematorium - bad ticker that modern medicine can not fix. That means that I will be acting VP. But I want to be confirmed by the board as VP-Sales in time. For that to happen I must be publicly squeaky clean."

She said, "You mean that a 19-year old paid companion and 24/7 Squeeze can not be seen on your arm at a function where aging board members will be present?"

"Yes, something like that."

She thought for a moment. Martin always loved to see her face when the wheels in her brain were turning at a high RPM rate.

She said, "I propose that I call Mark and ask him to make a quick trip home to be my date - with your blessing. You then call your ex-wife Helen and do the same - with my blessing, as if it were needed. We walk into the ballroom as a foursome - with me on your Son's arm and your ex-wife on your arm. We dance and party as normal although we can still dance with each other in between dances with our respective 'dates.' Mark will introduce me as his date and you will introduce your wife as your date."

"Geesh Dimple! I knew you were on the payroll for something and I had forgotten that solving problems is your strong suite."

She playfully slapped him and said, "And all the time I thought your attraction to me was because of my Greek Statute body."

Martin covered his face and said, "That, too," as he dove between her legs.

—-

Helen Caldwell was showing a house to a couple when her cell phone rang. The LCD showed her ex-husband's name and she said to the prospects, "Please explore the master bedroom and excuse me just a moment while I take this call."

She moved to another room and said, "Hello, Martin. Thanks for calling."

She listened and her face broke out with a smile, and answered, "Yes, I will be your special date and will call you this evening to discuss the particulars - I am showing property right now."

She moved back into the master bedroom almost walking on air. The couple seemed impressed with her being suddenly so alive. Finally the house hunter husband said, "I would like to make an offer at the low end of the range you mentioned."

After the earnest money check was received and the offer was signed, Helen bid her customers goodbye and

closed her office door. This was the first moment she felt completely alive since her and Martin's last anniversary dinner together.

——-

Mark Caldwell sat alone in his temporary apartment near many operating oil field leases. He heard the wind howling outside his apartment house as a cold front blew in from the North. He was ghastly tired of masturbating while reading the porno stories on literotica.com. But this was the only sexual outlet available to him in this single-man's 'wasteland.' Looking for suitable and available women was like looking for a dream to materialize. He struggled against it but sometimes he slipped back into depression feeling trapped in his surroundings. He had had a big promotion and was now paid well but his only close friends were his five fingers and the wind.

The phone rang and he slowly made his way to the bedroom to fetch it thinking that it was another company field technician with a problem to discuss. Seeing that the caller was Dimple Washington he said to no body, "God! I have gone off the deep end already."