Sugar Daddy's Delight Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he picked up before he could respond the voice said, "Greetings Mark. I hope you are well."

"Why yes, Dimple, all the problems that can be fixed are fixed. And I am well and have money in the bank because I have little to spend it on. Heh heh. Thank you for calling me, though."

He listened attentively to her plan and finally said, "You being my date even under these special circumstances will be the highlight of this month for me. And, I promise that you will have never met a gentleman to the extent that I will be with you at my side."

Dimple said in closing, "This is a suit and tie event but I have talked your father into wearing his tuxedo. A penguin standing beside me will make me look stunningly beautiful. And, it will do wonders for your future with your company so you might consider it!"

"Well, I own a tux although with all the hard physical work I have been doing, I am not sure it will still fit me, but I will have it altered if necessary."

"Mark, thanks. Your Dad will email the particulars of when he will pick you and your mother up as we four will go together. Goodbye."

——

It was Christmas Party night and Dimple was dressed in a blue evening gown that floated around her as if it didn't even touch her body. The strings of the muscles visible beneath the baby skin of her small arms were the first thing one noticed about her. Martin had given her a credit card to go to a Parisian hair stylist in addition to asking her to buy herself the perfect evening gown. The sight of her decked out made his skin tingle. Again, he asked himself, "How will I ever be able to turn her lose in five more months?"

When Martin was walking back from Corporate housing with Mark, Dimple watched the two penguins musing to herself, "Mark is really a duplicate of his father physically. He could give me beautiful children but could I be patient while he continues his struggle to purge his demons so that he can be all he can be? His father had the same struggles in youth and I won him as a middle aged man. This was after every 'i' was dotted and 't' was already crossed in Martin's plan for his life."

As the two approached the car, Dimple moved to the back seat and then Mark sat beside her, shaking her hand as a greeting. Almost as if he were trying to get his breath he said, "Dimple, how shocked I am at just how beautiful you are."

"Thanks, Mark, you look like a stunning model from GQ dressed in your penguin outfit yourself."

He smiled broadly and said, "I would like to tell you that I turned down a 'shoot' opportunity for Gentleman's Quarterly, but that is not the case. Heh heh." The remainder of the trip to his Mother's apartment was highlighted by the three making small talk.

While Martin was fetching his ex-wife date, Mark said, "I hope you have forgiven me for banging on your front door in Dad's absence. But, thanks for the put-down you handed to me anyway: You got my attention!"

She smiled broadly at him and said, "Your sister and father rave on and on about how you are turning your life around. I am so happy for you. At some point I expect you to fully understand what a mountain of a man your father is. He has worked very hard for long hours alone to provide for his family and get ahead and I am sure your mother did the same. I have admiration and respect for both, and intend to live my life the same way!"

"For what its worth, Megan, any 'turnaround' I have done or will do is because you were the catalyst! Thanks." The compliment made her feel wonderful, and there was nothing more that needed to be said.

The car's passenger side front door opened at the moment that Dimple looked at Mark's eyes in the now brightly lighted car. It had been the first time that Dimple had bothered. There was a faint hint of a smile of approval on her face communicated to Mark.

Martin said, "Dimple, meet Helen, my ex-wife. She is a top closer in the Real Estate game and gave me two beautiful children."

Dimple graciously said, "It's a pleasure to meet you and thanks for going all out to support Martin's career. Thank you, also, for agreeing to this foursome outing."

Helen replied, "Nice to meet you and I hear nothing but praise about Martin's choice of a companion."

After turning the car over to the Westin Valet, the four walked into the mezzanine ballroom where tables with 500 settings lined an open dance floor. There was an 8-piece dance band playing at the moment.

The hostess gave Martin an envelop that contained 4 drink tickets, two bonus checks, and the four's seating assignments. The top salesman held his ex-wife's hand while Mark held Dimple's hand as they made their way to their seats. When they arrived the CEO and his wife were already at the table. Introductions were made and again when the CIO and Operations Manager with their wives arrived rounding out the 10 for their table.

Once seated and their one high ball was ordered, Dimple said to her date but where the whole table could hear, "I love that band, Mark. Don't you feel like dancing already just listening to that live sound?"

Martin interrupted and said, "Dancing? Helen and I paid for Mark's expensive dancing lessons for four years in middle and early high school. I am anxious to see if his Mom and I will have gotten any benefit from all that money we spent!" There was congenial laughter at the table.

Mark said, "My pleasure, Dimple."

Walking to the dance floor Mark chuckled to himself, "Well, I have spent a week reviewing and practicing steps watching Youtube, and I think I am ready."

Dimple said to herself, "I have learned ballroom dancing just enough to follow a good leader. Please don't let me down, Mark, and really know what you are doing on the dance floor - hey! life works like that, too."

Just as they got into position, the waltz ended and an American Tango number soon started. Mark pulled his partner's body firmly into his body getting into the tango position and took the first very long step forward on his left foot, heel first. Both he and his 'date' were ecstatic after Dimple, moved her right foot backwards on her toe at the same time. Mark's thoughts were, "She knows exactly what she is doing and I am once again in the seventh grade when I had these patterns down pat. Oh oh! I am getting an erection." Since Dimple's body was pressed to his, she felt the erection but made no indication that she did. Mark felt like he was flying as they danced on a nearly empty dance floor.

Dimple said to herself, "Heaven forbid! That worthless playboy has not only turned himself around he is an excellent dancer - competition grade. Lucky me to have the best partner I have every had tonight."

The next dance was a Sinatra standard fox trot and again the couple excelled moving in to a silver level Slow-Quick-Quick (SQQ) cadence so that they began to flow around the floor like water. At one point they danced by Martin and Helen doing the American style, SSQQ, and the four smiled broadly at each other.

The dancing continued another half hour before the orchestra took a break.

Back at the table, the ten ate the multi course dinner delivered to them and affably chatted amongst each other. A house mic was delivered to the CEO. Finally he stood up as a spot light shined on him and said, "May I have your attention." The 500 people in the ballroom became silent.

"I want to welcome everybody and to say thanks for another profitable year for our company - the shareholders are happy and I hope you are happy with your bonus check that was in your welcome package. Clinton Gore, our vice President for sales, I am sad to report, lies in rehab trying to recover from a heart operation. Our thoughts go out to him and his family."

"In the mean time, I have asked Martin Caldwell, our top grossing salesman for the past four years, to take over the duties of the Vice President - Sales. I will hand the mic to him so he can say a few words to you."

Martin started with a joke, "Did you about the one where a ..." After five minutes in which he talked of the renewed effort that everyone must make because of a weak economy and burdensome regulations, he showed his excitement on the opening of a division for Energy Industry specialty products. He finished by saying, "We all can work harder to make us more profitable and next year and the checks passed out at the Christmas Party then will even be bigger than this year."

There was a roar of applause and Martin humbly said, "Thank you so much."

When the band was playing again, the CIO asked Helen to dance, Mark went off to ask one of his young lady co-worker friends to dance, and Martin asked Dimple to dance. Dimple said to her lover quietly, "You made that speech much better than you did rehearsing it. Congratulations. You have stolen everyone's fire. Congratulations again."

"Darling, I could not have done it without you. How is Mark on the dance floor?"

Dimple replied with a smile, "If he can learn to conduct all of his life the way he conducts himself on a dance floor, then your son will become a winner - just like his Dad."

It would be impossible to overstate just how glad her words made Martin Caldwell feel. He said to Dimple, "Something grabbed hold of him and he turned his life around - I thought I had lost him. I can tell by the way he looks at you, that my contract lover had something to do with it."

She smiled and said, "Well we have talked but he hasn't touched me off the dance floor, but I like to hope that I did influence him positively. But change can only come from within an individual. I suggest let's see what the future holds."

——-

In very early March there was a Campus Recruiting Event for the university. She was pleasantly surprised that the engineering and other hard science candidates for degrees this year were as popular amongst recruiters as Bar-flies amongst Sailors on shore-leave in a Bangkok saloon. Dimple had hoped for an offer for an entry level position on an off-shore platform. None of the majors made an offer for such an entry-level position so she took a surprisingly high paying job with a global oil company - the extra pay was because she had to agree that she would go where she was needed at the time she started with the company, on June 15th.

But she had mapped out her immediate future. Driving to the airport that night she pondered whether or not to even mention the event to her lover, as her new job happened past the date that it would 'officially' mean anything to Martin.

Waiting at baggage claim she spotted him coming through the rotary door. He rushed up to her and picked her off the floor with excitement. She smiled with satisfaction that this middle aged man wanted her body and mind just like a horny teenager. He got his bag and display case and they went home.

After she had drained him later, now that she had learned how to overwhelmingly please her man, she looked down at him with a big smile and said, "Welcome home traveler!"

They were spooned and talking softly when at a breaking point Dimple said, "I have taken a position with Royal Dutch Shell and my start date is June 15th."

For the first time, reality had smacked him hard right in the face. He was forced to grapple with the thought that their ecstatic relationship was going to end soon. He squeezed her and she could feel his whole body convulsing in tears and she remained silent. In time he asked tearfully, "Where will you be assigned, Dimple, although as far as we are concerned that office may as well be on the moon?"

She explained the terms of the position and concluded with, "I will know the location on June 7th - and it will be where they need me at the time, world wide."

Shoring himself up he said, "Well, you will become as indispensable to them as you are to me. Thank you for being in my life this year!"

Dimple replied, "Thank you for providing me with a wonderful opportunity and thanks for loving me. I dare say that adjusting to life without Martin will be equally as difficult for me."

In time, sleep overtook both, still spooned together.

——-

It was just before March Spring Break when the house phone rang. Dimple noticed that Susan was calling and answered it. After some chatty talk about the children and other newsy information, Susan asked, "Would you like to make some extra money during spring break. We would like for you to keep the children for a week while Jerry and I vacation in Cabo San Lucas to get out of this blustery wind?"

Dimple asked, "Have you run this by your Daddy?"

"Not yet. I would hire you and they would insist that you be in charge but of course I will have to talk Dad into it. I would leave our car with you so you can take them places."

They talked price and Dimple's immediate thought was, "I need the money, and the children do mind me when I speak and are very, very fond of me. " She then said, "Since you are talking spring break week, I will do that if you can talk Martin into it. Oh, and there is one other thing. The children and I will be visiting their grandmother Helen a time or two during that week - she wants so much to reconnect with them. Would that be a problem for you and Jerry?"

Susan thought with emotions ranging from anger to mild delight and said, "I don't mind but I have to clear that with Jerry - he is no fan of their grandmother!"

Fifteen minutes later Susan called again excited and said, "Both Jerry and Dad are on board. Thank you. Thank you."

The first night the children were in the house their excitement level was so high until it was nine before she finally got them to sleep. Afterwards she took a shower and was in the mood to kiss her lover's balls. She crawled between his legs and proceeded to do just that. In between his groaning with pleasure he said, "Stop please. I want to kiss your body!"

She said, "Not tonight. This is my party." So he just relaxed and enjoyed and soon she had jacked him off while his entire sac was in her mouth. Martin's groans were so loud she stopped and said, "Shhhh you will awaken the children!"

Coming down from his high, Martin said to himself, "Just a few more months to go with this angel. How do I turn it off and stop myself from waking up with a scream when she is no longer in my bed? My God!~ What have I done to my mind? Damn it Martin, enjoy the moment!"

Two days later, the children were playing and the doorbell rang. Dimple went to the door and welcomed Helen Caldwell. She hugged Dimple's neck and said, "Thank you for reintroducing me to my grand children, Miss Washington."

They went into the children's bedroom and the oldest one recognized his grandmother and said, "Hello Granny Hellen," and smiled slightly but moved to stand beside Dimple, the younger one right behind her.

Dimple squatted in front of the five year old and said, "Granny wants to visit with you and your sister. Why don't both of you hug her neck and tell her what you have been doing. In a little while we all will go to lunch in a cafeteria. I will be at the kitchen table working but I won't go far, O.K.?"

Reluctantly both went over to their Grandmother, who by this time was crying with pleasure. Dimple eased out of the room and returned to her open book on the dining room table.

The Nanny could hear chatter going on and a box of toys being dumped on the floor and again focused on her studying. In about 15 minutes the older one came out and said, "Dimple, Granny hasn't seen the duck pond. How about going with us down there?"

So Dimple gave each of the children some dried corn and the four made the visit. They delighted at throwing a kernel and watching the ducks race for it. That activity gave Helen and Dimple privacy to talk.

Helen said, "I didn't get a chance to thank you for turning my son's life around - or at least starting him off turning it around himself. Thank you. I guess you know that Mark is madly in love with you - he didn't tell me but I could tell by the way he looked at you at the Christmas Party. I can almost read my son's mind."

Dimple replied, "Helen, Mark has a world of opportunities awaiting him - both in doing productive work and in romantic matters. It's too early to guess what choices he will make but I am glad he is on his way. As an aside about that new division that Martin talked about at the Christmas Party, it is really taking off with the fall of oil prices. Mark is one of the movers and shakers making that happen, according to Martin. Mark's Dad just glows with pride."

"Oh thank you for telling me that. I talk to my son every week but he would never tell me anything like that."

"Helen, there is something else you should know. Your ex-husband is pushing the big '6' '0' in a few years and the passage of time makes him think about a real companion - not just a one year contract companion. I know he sometimes thinks about you and occasionally he makes a Freudian Slip and calls me 'Helen' accidentally. He always points out the real estate ads when your picture appears - he is proud that you are a champion. My suggestion is to keep your chin up and develop an, 'I'll take what comes' attitude. Miracles do happen - depend on them!"

Helen was so choked up until she couldn't speak.

At that moment, Martin Caldwell unexpectedly walked up pulling a trike with a bag of golf clubs on it. He saw his wife and Dimple together and the children down near the water's edge. He walked up to the two grownups and smiled at both and said, "Greetings ladies," although his eyes were glued on his ex-wife. He continued, "This is just to say hello and welcome, Helen. I am so glad that Dimple fixed it so that you could get to know the grandchildren again, Dear ex-wife. You are well, I hope?"

Clinging to his hand she said, "Yes, Martin, doing very well. I hope you are walking - and not riding - 18 holes, are you?"

"Yes, I wouldn't have it any other way. It's a foursome of my new salesman and two customers. I have decided that I will play my best rather than be a nice guy that I usually am from now on. But, Tee time is in 22 minutes and this golf outing came up in the last minute so here I am to fetch my clubs."

When the children saw their grandpa talking to their new Granny Helen they came charging up to Martin trying to climb his leg. The older screamed out, "GRANDPA," as the young one joined in trying to be lifted up into his arms. After a few moments of chatting between the two grandparents and the children there was a lull in the conversation.

Dimple said loudly, "Who's ready to wash their hands and get ready to go out to lunch?"

Over the children's excitement Martin said, "You guys eat all your lunch and mind Dimple," as he trudged alone back towards his condo to get in his car.

——-

After one more day of Granny Helen's visit, a day at Legoland, and a couple of days of shopping and eating evening meals out when Grandpa Martin went with them twice, it was finally Saturday evening. Martin (in his car) and Dimple (In the Feinberg's car with the two children) were waiting outside customs in Terminal D. The two children, for the first time, became unruly in that they were impatient for their parents to get there. But since Dimple had brought special toys and cookies and they finally settled down to wait.

When Jerry and Susan walked into the public area , both children exploded with excitement. After their greetings and hugs, Susan said, "How are we going to get you home, Dimple?"

"You're father drove right behind me and I will go home with him," as she handed Susan's car keys to her. The travelers were obviously very tired so the chatting time was short. They said their goodbyes and went home.

——-

It was very late May and Dimple walked out of the last final exam room on the university campus feeling confident she had aced it. She was anxious to see if her four year GPA would round off to 3.95 or 3.96, but she felt the latter because so many things were going right in her life. She was especially proud of her father and mother who had worked blue collar jobs all their lives, and who encouraged her and now told their friends about their daughter 'who went off and made something of herself.'