Sugar Pt. 02

Story Info
If only Alice had known how easily she gets addicted.
1.7k words
4.35
4.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a week, Alice didn't hear from Christoph. She was almost a bit disappointed that she seemed to have satisfied his urge for young, thick bodies already. His loss -- Let's see if there isn't someone else who might give her that delicious high again that she felt a week ago.

When she left and took the train home, Alice must have been grinning the whole ride. She still felt used when she got home. Her purse was so full she could barely close it. But the worst thing was -- she didn't regret her actions one bit.

The boyfriend was already half asleep when she stepped into the bedroom. She ignored the smell of weed, she ignored the ash tray on the window sill. She actually enjoyed him being quiet, not speaking a word to her while she snuggled up against him and fell asleep smiling.

During the week, she really should have been studying. She had a number of books at home, a whole timetable of what she had to do which day to make it through each of her exams this year. She had already failed a few last year. Next month, she had to be ready to make it through three written and one dreaded oral exam. Yikes.

Thinking about that just made her want to go to the city and spend at least a bit of her hard-earned money. It was early afternoon on a Monday -- the streets and shops were almost empty, she had all the time in the world to look for a few cute things. Like a red dress? Something deliciously tight around her curvy body, something that would fit perfectly to her new red lingerie?

The shopping made her feel good. Really, really good. So good that, once she got home, she couldn't even fight the urge to go to the site again to look for a new Sugardaddy to finance her next shopping trip.

Christoph had been great for getting her feet wet. Time to go all the way in.

Alice ignored a few pms, though reading them turned her on more than it should have. She posted a pic of herself in the red dress. It showed the little rolls on her back, her juicy ass and a glance at her full boobs from the side. For a second, Alice hesitated. She asked herself if she would want to pose and show off like that in an actual room full of greedy, older men. One hand in her panties, the other on the phone, she hit "post".

There were a lot of one worded compliments first, then a couple of badly written sentences about what a hot slut she was and how badly she needed to get fucked. The pms were much better.

One guy called her his goddess and wanted her to edge him. He wrote full paragraphs about how badly he needed her, how he would pay whatever she wanted just for her to wrap her fingers around his shaft while looking him in the eye -- An adequate reaction to her pic, Alice thought, but not what she craved right now.

Another user sent her a pic back. She saw a big man with tented boxers and three nice and new 100€ bills in his hand. She felt the tingle. Even if he wasn't exactly her type, making him cum to get payed, allowing this stranger to push his cock into her, being the sugarbaby that he is going to pay 300€ for...she almost said yes. If there hadn't been Dio.

Dio was probably just his username, but he did look like an old Greek god. She scrolled through a couple of pictures of him. One in a perfectly tailored suit, one topless in what seemed to be his home gym and one especially hot pic of him in front of a mirror, gripping the back of the head of a woman kneeling in front of him. He could have been 50 or anything upwards of that. The look in his eyes made Alice lick her lips.

He wasn't exactly polite. Instead, he told her that he was not here for small talk. He was here to turn good girls bad. He told her that she looked like she hadn't been ruined yet and that she will enjoy him changing that.

"I just might. If the price is right." Alice answered, biting her lips. His offer was more than generous and more than double of what she saw in the others guys hand. He just had one condition.

"Never try to get close to me. Never tell me your name, never ask me how I am. You are hot enough to be a perfect sugarbaby for Daddy. Youre gonna let me use you and let me pay you for it. Nothing more."

"Use me well and pay me better and I wont care about anything else, Daddy."

Dio decided on a five-star hotel about an hour away from her. He wanted her to be there Friday night, he would get her a room of her own. Alice didn't even think twice. She had been wanted to go on a weekend trip to meet an old friend of hers for a bit already, a perfect excuse.

She packed a small tote back with clothes and the essentials and got on her way.

The lobby of the hotel was empty and bright enough that she could leave her sunglasses on. No sign of Dio but he had told her that she would only see him at 10 o' clock, knocking on her room. Time enough for her to order some room service, shower, shave and get into her red dress. She got one of the more expensive bottles of champagne.

At 10 sharp, it knocked at her door. Forcing herself to not jump up and rip the door open, she opened a few seconds later. And looked up. Into his eyes. Yes, god yes, she wanted him.

"I see you have helped yourself already." He put his hands on her hips, squeezed and pushed her gently out of the way. He walked in, closed the door and took a step towards the half-empty bottle of champagne.

"May I?"

"Its on your name anyway, Daddy.", she teased and sat on the corner of the bed. She tension was thick, she could barely keep herself from breaking it while he poured himself a glass with steady hands and emptied it in one sip.

"Next time, youre going to ask me first." Dio stood right in front of her. He smelled of perfume and champagne, standing tall, he could so easily overpower her right now.

Instead, he put an index finger under Alices chin and made her look up at him. Into his eyes again. "...I..Um, yes. Yes, Daddy."

Was she blushing? Why was her head so empty?

Before she could steady herself, he leaned down and turned his wrist. His hand was now wrapped around Alices throat, his lips against her ear lobe. "Lets see if you can make it up to me. Serve me with that bratty mouth."

Alice actually was a pro at serving with her bratty mouth. She grinned up at him, looked into his eyes and nodded eagerly. Dio let go of her throat and leaned back. She dropped to her knees in front of him, felt her dress ride up her thighs and watched as he pulled out his belt and ripped down his pants.

He was half erect, thick and cleanly trimmed. The perfect size to take him in, all the way, barely. Alice licked his tip and looked up at him with puppy eyes. She watched the lust in his gaze, how he glanced at her ass, then back at her. She felt him grow for her.

She took his cock all the way into her mouth, pretending to choke, moaning like a slut. She reached for her dress and pulled it up to expose her ass for Daddy. His cock throbbed, she felt him getting bigger and harder every second...till she actually couldn't fit it all the way down her throat anymore. She pulled away and wiped the spit off her chin. Dio breathed deeply, grinding his jaws. "I knew you would be worth every fucking cent."

Finally, he gripped her head with both hands. He pulled her down and pushed his hips forward, he made her choke on his length. Alice felt Daddys thick cock slide in and out of her mouth, she heard Daddy moan and her eyes started rolling into the back of her head.

That only made Daddy fuck her mouth faster. The spit started running down her chin but Alice was too busy being a fucktoy to wipe it off. It ran down, dripped on her new dress and she didn't even notice. Right now, she was Daddys perfect fucktoy and nothing else.

Dio was moaning loudly, biting into the back of his hand but never stopped fucking her mouth. He used her face for a full ten minutes. Alice was dizzy, she started to forget to breathe but she also felt Daddys cock throb, she felt it get hard as a rock inside of her mouth...

Finally, he groaned and came without a warning. He held her head down and Alice let him -- he tasted good. Every drop of his cum belonged deep down her throat. She swallowed it all, she let nothing run down the corners of her mouth and she would have licked the last drop off his cock -- but Dio just turned around. His cock was still throbbing deliciously, Alice watched that last drop of cum run down his length as the old man drank another sip of champagne straight from the bottle.

Then he pulled up his pants and got out his phone. Alice heard hers vibrate. "I sent you a little extra for the drink I stole." He leaned down to her, took her head into both hands and kissed her deeply, let her tongue dance with his, then broke the kiss before Alice could moan into his mouth.

"Im going to be here again in two weeks. Think you can make time for me again that soon?"