Sugar Time is Upon Us

Story Info
This is based on a 1998 sexual encounter.
1.1k words
3.93
4.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a horny, young black male whose Saturday night drive in search of a bar or club to visit has led me to Southeast San Antonio's Sugar Time Lounge on Bill Miller Lane, the birthplace of the local Bill Miller "barbecue" restaurant chain and where the first Bill Miller restaurant still exists. Barbecue aficionados dislike it, and rightly so. It is a faux barbecue chain with a cafeteria set up and whose fare is mainly reheated, pre-grilled meats, fried chicken, chicken tenders and over-priced tacos.

In my infrequent visits to any Bill Miller site, it is for the fried chicken; sweet, iced tea; or, sometimes, the over-priced tacos (breakfast and other). Sometimes, I also get one of the desserts. However, I must say the city has far better choices for all of these.

The name of the bar beside that Bill Miller restaurant, the "Sugartime Lounge" (now the Sugartime Shot Bar), suggests the place might be a gentleman's club. I would later learn that it had been at some time. The following happened one Saturday night in summer 1998, in my first visit to the bar in a mostly Latino section of town.

Sugartime is having a slow night with just a handful of patrons, some playing pool. I take a seat at the bar. Later, a pretty Latina with black, curly, shoulder-length hair and in a short, black skirt and high heels enters and sits at a table diagonally behind me.

I glance toward the woman. Her attire and body language signal that she like me is seeking action. I decide to approach the woman's table and ask her permission to join her because I'm polite like that. She grants permission.

Extending my hand, I say "Hi. My name is 'Eddie.' What's your name?" ("Eddie" is not my real name, but I'm not given our actual names here.)

The woman smilingly responds as we shake hands, "Elena." (That was not the actual name given. I'm giving her this name rather than referring to her as "the woman.")

During the familiar small talk, I learn that Elena like me is in her first visit to the bar. She says, "I was in the neighborhood visiting a friend. I couldn't sleep." She informs that she actually lives near the airport--an area I would move to three years later.

During our chatter Elena eventually pauses and asks, "Can I be blunt?" I tell her she can. She then asks, "Why did you sit with me?"

I tell Elena "It's because I think you're attractive."

Elena asks, "Do you think I'm attractive because I'm wearing a short skirt?"

"No," I reply. "I think you're really beautiful."

Elena pauses with a wicked grin and then asks. "So, would you like to go outside with me and fuck me?" I reply that I would.

As Elena and I rise from the table, she says, "I'm ready when you are." As we walk to the exit another pool-playing patron remarks, "THAT was easy."

Elena and I walk to a dark corner of the bar exterior in the parking lot. We are concealed from anyone on Bill Miller Lane, which is adjacent to the other side of the bar exterior. However, anyone driving or walking around our side of the bar exterior or peering through the wooden fence on one side of us would have gotten an eyeful.

I nervously ask Elena, "Don't you want to go somewhere more private?"

Elena says, "This spot is perfect."

Because of the risk of our being caught and possibly arrested, this encounter would have to be a quickie.

Elena is facing the wall when she pulls up her short black skirt. I see no panties are covering her round ass and thick pussy. I briefly enjoy the view and then slide into her.

"Hiss! Ugh," Elena responds. "Your dick feels so good in me. I really needed this." She adds with a breathy whimper "I've been so horny." (Me too.)

The parking lot has enough light for me to see my hard dick sliding in and out of Elena's creamy, gaping pussy and being coated with her sweet lady cream.

Elena and I increase our tempo and soon our bodies are slamming together. Her hot pussy is making wet squelching noises as it engulfs, lustfully kisses, my thrusting dick. Obviously, she has been insanely horny like me.

Elena responds with a hiss and gasp when I lean forward and bite her neck. Triggered by the savagery, her pussy quivers and creams lady butter around my dick. My dick is a solid white from the coating of her come.

Elena's intense orgasm triggers my own and I blast thick baby butter into her hungry, spasming pussy. We are man and woman, both desperately horny and joined as one. Our mutual orgasm is an erotic and shameless melding of our bodies and souls.

Elena and I hiss, grunt, groan, shudder and slobber together throughout our otherworldly sexual explosion. We release so much come as she squirts on and around me and I spurt into her. The exchange of come between us seems endless.

Elena and I have come and released together what seems to be for each of us a year's worth of come. We are shuddering and breathless as our come drips onto the ground. The air is thick with the scent of our naughty behavior.

Us having fucked like two wild beasts to an explosive finale, Elena says as her cream-pied pussy drips, "Now, I can sleep. Thank you so much." She then kisses me.

Breaking our kiss, Elena and I look down to see the thick, white puddle of blended come we created. Seeing the mess we made, Elena says "Oh, my God!" and then "Damn! That's a LOT in the parking lot!" Then I laugh as she giggles. (She has jokes.)

Elena tells me in a wispy voice "Again, thank you so much" before we again hug and kiss tenderly. With her head on one of my shoulders and her eyes dreamily gazing skyward, she says she is returning to the bar and invites me to join her. She says a cab is coming for her and she will leave when the cab comes.

Elena and I kiss again and then she departs.

Feeling embarrassed, I pause before entering. Perhaps it is too long, because when I finally get the nerve to reenter the bar, she is nowhere in sight.

I wish I had returned to the bar with Elena. Who knows where it would have led?

I know that writing this memory of the encounter will lead to a masturbation session wherein I imagine Elena's hot pussy again gripping and coming on my hard dick. I am super-horny and have been nude, oozing a lot of pre-come and periodically stroking my hard dick while finishing this story. Now, I will finish masturbating.

I'm so fucking horny. You know what I will be doing on my bed for the next few hours. It is time for me to go... and come.